#28055 Nov 30, 2012
Good morning everybody!

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#28056 Nov 30, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten about you finding this information. Do you remember the office she ran for on the GOP ticket? I cannot find the post however she has denied over and over.
Why do some folks just LOVE to stir up problems? You know if some folks would just DROP the problem causing and act like adults (like they say they are) then just maybe life could get better!
Why is it hat some are not happy unless they are making others feel like they do, miserable and full of hate?

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28057 Nov 30, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>IAS, you just posted the bad 4 letter word “SNOW”……………LOL Well, it’s 33 degrees here and my dog is the only one lovin’ the cold, but she has such a thick coat of fur. During the Spring, she’s shedding Shitzu’s everywhere. I can’t even begin to imagine what pet owners must go through with having more than one German Shepherd during their shedding seasons.
I have to say that the snow is beautiful, especially when the sun shines on it and it looks like a sugar coated blanket of twinkles.
I know I said a four letter word that is SO bad! LOL I said that to a friend of mine at church and they told me that is a really bad word and I shouldn't say such words! It is so hard to give her a Christmas card cause most of them have that four letter word on the cards! Maybe I should find one from the south? LOL

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28058 Nov 30, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Good morning everybody!
Good morning to YOU! too Earth Child

“The Topix Legend of "GS"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#28059 Nov 30, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>Very good thanks. Hope you are too. The origions of felony bring home the serious nature of the word and offense(s). Hard to take anyone seriously that lied about voting when her right to was not restored, as all Nebraska Felons, in 2009. She was personally denied a court petition beforehand. The internet contains wondrous info.:)
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten about you finding this information. Do you remember the office she ran for on the GOP ticket? I cannot find the post however she has denied over and over.
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do some folks just LOVE to stir up problems? You know if some folks would just DROP the problem causing and act like adults (like they say they are) then just maybe life could get better!
Why is it hat some are not happy unless they are making others feel like they do, miserable and full of hate?
and this means what?

#28060 Nov 30, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:

<quoted text>
How are you Native?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#28061 Nov 30, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are on the ball! or should I say the decorating! So all you use was flour and salt? do you use water at all?:) As for the sugar cookies they would last long enough to be put on the tree they would be ALL GONE! That is a kind of cookie that is liked around here. Hubby likes the soft kinds of cookies and I like ones with just a little crunch to them.
By the way did you go to sleep yet?
Yea, water is needed.......and yea, I had slept for a little bit before I made that post!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#28062 Nov 30, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Native?
Have you seen this poster post in the last 48 hours? If not, why make a post to her here? I mean that is as ironic as her making a post asking about Murphy......just doesn't make any sense!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#28063 Nov 30, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone truly care about the past life of a poster that only you folks seem to love to rehash?

I always thought you were better than that!!!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#28064 Nov 30, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you Native?
Why post to someone that is not on the thread my dear. Is it because you want to cause trouble, maybe you are baiting?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#28065 Nov 30, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone truly care about the past life of a poster that only you folks seem to love to rehash?
You were wrong. He's no better than the dirt and lies he spams. Never has been.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#28066 Nov 30, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You were wrong. He's no better than the dirt and lies he spams. Never has been.
Well, when you only see a poster in one thread and they post things you agree with.......then that is how I saw that poster.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#28067 Nov 30, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in our thoughts and prayers!
That's for sure.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#28068 Nov 30, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you only see a poster in one thread and they post things you agree with.......then that is how I saw that poster.
I know what you refer to. Kinda flip~flopped when he was trying to lure in Naive, eh?? Insincerity in beliefs and feelings is worthless. He will be whatever the bait is to lure in and capture the prey. It's what trolls do.

#28069 Nov 30, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
They key is it has been posted it is not true however it is and in time it will be posted again to prove I posted the truth about it.
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>

Very good thanks. Hope you are too. The origions of felony bring home the serious nature of the word and offense(s). Hard to take anyone seriously that lied about voting when her right to was not restored, as all Nebraska Felons, in 2009. She was personally denied a court petition beforehand. The internet contains wondrous info.:)
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>

#28070 Nov 30, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen this poster post in the last 48 hours? If not, why make a post to her here? I mean that is as ironic as her making a post asking about Murphy......just doesn't make any sense!!!
NorCal, I can post to whom I see fit.

#28071 Nov 30, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Why post to someone that is not on the thread my dear. Is it because you want to cause trouble, maybe you are baiting?
ROFLMAO I can post to whom I see fit.

#28072 Nov 30, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
NorCal I am who I am and do not need topix to define me as many ot posters do. I stand behind what I believe and have numerous times and many threads.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#28073 Nov 30, 2012
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
They key is it has been posted it is not true however it is and in time it will be posted again to prove I posted the truth about it.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're a liar. TM21 proved it recently revealing I was NOT Doc or Cookie. Your spammed accusations as always were nothing but blatant lies. I have never ever been a Repooplican or run as one. Every single office I ran for was nonpartisan you pickled wino steer. The bottle has taken nearly your last available brain cell, and it appears you weren't blessed with many anyway. Quit trolling the Christian Forum. You have nothing to offer but vitriol lies and hate and you do nothing but disrupt successful threads with your sewage and forked tongue.

#28074 Nov 30, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. TM21 proved it recently revealing I was NOT Doc or Cookie. Your spammed accusations as always were nothing but blatant lies. I have never ever been a Repooplican or run as one. Every single office I ran for was nonpartisan you pickled wino steer. The bottle has taken nearly your last available brain cell, and it appears you weren't blessed with many anyway. Quit trolling the Christian Forum. You have nothing to offer but vitriol lies and hate and you do nothing but disrupt successful threads with your sewage and forked tongue.
HS I'd be careful because this information is on topix. I am certain Naturalwonder has it so we shall just wait for him to post. You my dear will be a proven dishonest once again because if you recall you could not hold office due to your sorted past. Try again HS .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 26 min Loveismygoal 17,991
Christian Topix forum? 1 hr Hardcore 126
The Dumbest Creationist on Earth 1 hr par five 390
Wow! There's still a lot of Nuts on here. 4 hr QUITTNER Dec 22 2014 9
pagan minister shooting at children mirado crow (Dec '13) 5 hr scorpion123 9
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 7 hr Barnsweb 686
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 7 hr NDanger 445
Jesus is God 7 hr NDanger 94
More from around the web