Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Morning IAS. Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.

29 degrees here. I didn't win the powerball, so once the place warms up a bit, off goes the heat.:(

Hope everyone makes their day the best ever. Hope all contribute to fun and frolic and get this season started.

Later.

Oh, IAS, you comment on coffee convinced me I'm going to dip into my decaf Christmas stash and have some....it does sound so good.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Morning All,
Maybe up to around 40 or a little below here right now.
I am up early!
Hope all have a good day.
Just a little update about my mother.
She is 92.
Just having a really hard time now, I believe her normal body functions are really starting to fail her now.
Keep her in your thoughts and prayers, please. I already had a non-emergency ambulance crew out a few days ago, and I really thought I should place mother in the hospital, but she rebounded a little bit, just hanging in there (she has a strong will, always did). So, I am going through her doctor to get some Hospice help going for her.
Morning started off GOOD though. I went in to check her and she opened her eyes, so I said good morning and she gave a little sweet smile and said good morning then slipped back to sleep.:) Yesterday, she was unresponsive, so to me, this made my day already.

I am thankful I have family members to be in close contact with; I never feel alone. xo
And, thank you, my Topix friends for being there also.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
Morning All,
I am up early!
She is 92.
Just having a really hard time now, I believe her normal body functions are really starting to fail her now.
Keep her in your thoughts and prayers, please. I already had a non-emergency ambulance crew out a few days ago, and I really thought I should place mother in the hospital, but she rebounded a little bit, just hanging in there (she has a strong will, always did). So, I am going through her doctor to get some Hospice help going for her.
Morning started off GOOD though. I went in to check her and she opened her eyes, so I said good morning and she gave a little sweet smile and said good morning then slipped back to sleep.:) Yesterday, she was unresponsive, so to me, this made my day already.
I am thankful I have family members to be in close contact with; I never feel alone. xo
You and your mom are in my thought and prayers. You take care of yourself too, Nettie!{{{HUGS}}}

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
Morning All,
I am up early!
She is 92.
I hope you have a good day too!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Morning all,
It's wet and breezy here.......not as cold, but definitely wet!!!

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
Morning All,
I am up early!
She is 92.
My heart goes out to you. I hope you are prepared, as at 92, well,you know. My mom turned 90 and came back somewhat from a stroke, but her health is declining. She lives in a different state but has two of her daughters and two of her sons around.

I'll keep her and you in my thoughts, Nettiebelle. Family is what you need around you...regardless of the situations in your life.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
Morning all,
Hey, we have a heat wave..........dancing))))..... .and it's 50 degrees outside..........dancing)))).. ....and the sun is shining........{{wiggle,wiggle }}}}}.....Woohoo..........LOL

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
Morning all,
Huh, my post didn't post exactly as I typed it. It's all broken up! I'll try again.

Hey, we're having a heat wave........((dancing))))..... .and it's 50 degrees outside......((((dancing)))).. ....and the sun is shining....{{{{wiggle, wiggle}}}}......Woohoo!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, we have a heat wave..........dancing))))..... .and it's 50 degrees outside..........dancing)))).. ....and the sun is shining........{{wiggle,wiggle }}}}}.....Woohoo..........LOL
BEHAVE yourself! It's a little nippy outside! However I am glad it is nice where you are at!:)

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
BEHAVE yourself! It's a little nippy outside! However I am glad it is nice where you are at!:)
Ooops, sorry! I couldn't help myself from the beautiful sunshine and 50's weather. Can you tell I don't care for real cold weather??!! LOL

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
Morning All,
I am up early!
She is 92.
God bless you my friend. I went through the ups and downs with my Dad too. It's a helpless feeling. Nobody can do anything to halt or reverse the aging process. We can just help it be as comfortable as possible. You have done that to the best of your ability and then some.

{{{HUGS}}}

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Huh, my post didn't post exactly as I typed it. It's all broken up! I'll try again.
Hey, we're having a heat wave........((dancing))))..... .and it's 50 degrees outside......((((dancing)))).. ....and the sun is shining....{{{{wiggle, wiggle}}}}......Woohoo!
I am so sorry, but if it's the end of November and all you have to report is WARM weather, it's impolite to talk...lol!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
Morning All,
I am up early!
She is 92.
Hugs!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Hugs!
Thank you, and thanks you to the others here too.
Well, mother's dr. has decided to put her in the hospital in the morning as a direct admittance.
So, I hope for the best care she can get there.

I will keep you guys updated!

xoxo

“Pay the toll”

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you naturalwonder?
Very good thanks. Hope you are too. The origions of felony bring home the serious nature of the word and offense(s). Hard to take anyone seriously that lied about voting when her right to was not restored, as all Nebraska Felons, in 2009. She was personally denied a court petition beforehand. The internet contains wondrous info.:)

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Good Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.

Hope you are doing well this Friday morning.

It's 38 degrees outside. Can't tell you have warm it will get after chastising Earth Child about her comments...but I'll just give a small whoop and that should suffice. LOL!!!

HAve a great day. I'm doing well on my Christmas organization. I hope to continue on this path until the celebrations are over.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ooops, sorry! I couldn't help myself from the beautiful sunshine and 50's weather. Can you tell I don't care for real cold weather??!! LOL
Yes I can tell you would rather have the warm sunshine than the real cold weather. I like the sunshine too! It's ok to enjoy it because we all know that for some of us when winter gets her the sun shine may be blinded by that white stuff falling from the sky call SNOW!
Me I like snow. If it has to be cold I like to see snow.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, and thanks you to the others here too.
Well, mother's dr. has decided to put her in the hospital in the morning as a direct admittance.
So, I hope for the best care she can get there.
I will keep you guys updated!
xoxo
You are in our thoughts and prayers!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Cookie_Parker wrote:
Good Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew.
Hope you are doing well this Friday morning.
It's 38 degrees outside. Can't tell you have warm it will get after chastising Earth Child about her comments...but I'll just give a small whoop and that should suffice. LOL!!!
HAve a great day. I'm doing well on my Christmas organization. I hope to continue on this path until the celebrations are over.
Good Morning Cookie and how are you this brisk day? I do believe that maybe this weekend when hubby is home we might get to put up some things for the season. I know I need to get the Christmas cards done.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Morning Pit Crew,
Hope everyone is well......we happen to be wet again today........soggy, stormy wet raining day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,241 - 22,260 of27,305
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min Gary Coaldigger 7,146
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 4 min Senecus 898
Islam will prevail 25 min hmmmmm 74
9/11 was an inside job 52 min hmmmmm 40
Dollarsbill Is Still Quick To Condemn 1 hr ChristineM 822
GOD TOLD ME This TODAY 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 118
At what point during a job interview... 3 hr Nc resident 72
•••
•••