“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#27870 Nov 22, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
Girl...you are SO silly....
Wasn't that hysterical? Now that's a genuine pole dancin' turkey stripper.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#27871 Nov 22, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Hope everyone is enjoying the pie and whip cream and egg nog or whatever your evening dessert is.
The Egg Nog was my dinner. I am trying all sorts of flavored "additives". It was so good that Doogie mauled my glass. Good thing it was plastic. LOLOL. I didn't make the pumpkin pie yet. Instead I had a single serving of french silk chocolate cream pie with dark chocolate crust. Screw the turkey. LOL. Oh, be my guest. HEHEHEHEHEHE

;o~

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#27874 Nov 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
OMG, up at 4am, did my chores and fed the critters, drove to Cleveland and washed dishes for 6hrs at St. Augustines. Came home, cooked our dinner and just woke up from a short nap.. My son has enough nerve to want to do some shopping this evening at 8. Not in this life time. Hoping all had a blessed day.
Bless you my dear. One can only spread themselves so thin. You did that, and more.

xoxoxo

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#27875 Nov 22, 2012
MRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>No better dessert than cheesecake, or chocolate creme pie.. yummy
You certainly deserve some after your day.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#27877 Nov 22, 2012
I had a wonderful day today with with daughter and son-in-law and mother and my sis.
My sis is full of dirty pots and dishes, and I don't care.
I took a a nap for a couple of hours this evening and looked in the kitchen and still don't care about those dishes just yet.
lol
Hope all had a wonderful day and shared it with someone.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#27878 Nov 22, 2012
Nettiebelle wrote:
I had a wonderful day today with with daughter and son-in-law and mother and my sis.
My sis is full of dirty pots and dishes, and I don't care.
I took a a nap for a couple of hours this evening and looked in the kitchen and still don't care about those dishes just yet.
lol
Hope all had a wonderful day and shared it with someone.
Your sis is full of dirty pots and dishes?? WTH?? That's not a very nice thing to say after she spent the day with you. Is she a dishwasher or the tin man?? Sorry, I'm in one of those smartass moods. hehe

Glad you enjoyed it dear, and I'm sure you are tired. God bless you!!

;o}

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#27879 Nov 22, 2012
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sis is full of dirty pots and dishes?? WTH?? That's not a very nice thing to say after she spent the day with you. Is she a dishwasher or the tin man?? Sorry, I'm in one of those smartass moods. hehe
Glad you enjoyed it dear, and I'm sure you are tired. God bless you!!
;o}
Yes, I inSISt that my sis is full of dirty pots.
lol

Location hidden

#27881 Nov 23, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't that hysterical? Now that's a genuine pole dancin' turkey stripper.
LOL!!!

Location hidden

#27882 Nov 23, 2012
Save A Turkey Sock wrote:
Well folks, I made it through yet another Thanksgiving but it wasn't easy with folks like Cookie, Norcal Native, Nettie, and Troth eyeballing me like I was some piece of meat. LOL
Back in the sock drawer for me until that time next year, Lord willing. Please take care of my replacement, Christmas Sock.
\|/~\|/
Next year....turkey sock....just you wait...but thanks for playing this year...you're great. And we all look forward to Christmas sock.

Location hidden

#27883 Nov 23, 2012
Good Morning Nettie's Pit Stop Crew!!

Have a great day and remember to support American workers and boycott Wal-Mart.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#27884 Nov 23, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Wal-Mart is one store I don't like and don't shop at. I used to shop at Sam's Club and don't anymore and prefer BJ's.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#27886 Nov 23, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
That should be easy for me. The nearest Walmart is 50 miles away. I've never been one of their stores in my life. I just plain boycott Black Friday and always have. The name is fitting.

They wanted to sell our products years ago in large quantities which would have been GREAT. Thing we discovered is that they don't pay vendors a cent until the products are sold. And if they don't sell, the vendor would have to pay to have them shipped back. I've never dealt with any other companies that operated in that manner. It requires a company supplying the products to have much capital to operate that way. As a small business, it was impossible for us. That is why Walmart is a monopoly.

;o~

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#27887 Nov 23, 2012
We play our last regular season game early today, and if we win, and we should since we are more than a 2 touchdown favorite, we will win our conference division and go to that title game. Not bad for only the second season in the Big Ten. Yippy!!

;o~

I am trying to get my old blood flowing after a more than 45° degree drop in temperature since yesterday afternoon when the dogs were swimming and I had on a sleeveless shirt reveling in the sun on the beach.

We didn't use to have a beach in that area, but the lake is down 34' from its banks of a year ago, I measured yesterday. If this continues, which it is predicted to, soon all wells will be dry and all ground water depleted for crops and other foliage and wildlife. It is the most serious in our recorded history here.

:o(

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#27888 Nov 23, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
Hope everyone is enjoying the pie and whip cream and egg nog or whatever your evening dessert is.
How about GUMMIE BEARS!!!! WOW are they GREAT!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#27889 Nov 23, 2012
Save A Turkey Sock wrote:
Well folks, I made it through yet another Thanksgiving but it wasn't easy with folks like Cookie, Norcal Native, Nettie, and Troth eyeballing me like I was some piece of meat. LOL
Back in the sock drawer for me until that time next year, Lord willing. Please take care of my replacement, Christmas Sock.
\|/~\|/
Hey we are to be thankful all year so do come out before next year Thanksgiving!

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#27890 Nov 23, 2012
Good morning friends here at Nettie's Pit stop! Hope all my friends has had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

Now to start the Christmas..........
I am making most of the gifts this year.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#27891 Nov 23, 2012
Ok, folks, Good Noon!
lol
I finally got all my sis's pots and pans and dishes done.
Along the way, I glanced over the cooking directions for making the turkey and got a "Code" from it!
It said 'eat out next time'.
I swear.

It's a sign.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#27892 Nov 23, 2012
Hope everybody's relaxing and enjoying today. For us, it's a no cooking day, only microwaved reruns.

Location hidden

#27893 Nov 23, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wal-Mart is one store I don't like and don't shop at. I used to shop at Sam's Club and don't anymore and prefer BJ's.
Glad to hear...they are fighting for decent wages...you know, liveable wages to support a family...given the billions in profits each year from Wal-Mart, it would seem fair to raise their wages and give them benefits for full-time work.

Location hidden

#27894 Nov 23, 2012
I am Servant wrote:
Good morning friends here at Nettie's Pit stop! Hope all my friends has had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
Now to start the Christmas..........
I am making most of the gifts this year.
Me, too...they are scarves...and a lot better looking than those of the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 2 min messianic114 2,788
Bible Interpretation 8 min Big Al 377
Scripture 2 hr messianic114 140
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 3 hr MICHA 4,031
Design, Nowhere Evident 5 hr messianic114 594
The Moral Failure Of Christians 5 hr Gary Coaldigger 186
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 6 hr Big Al 487
More from around the web