Nettie's Pit Stop
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#26888 Nov 6, 2012
Norcal
I am NOT mad at you.. I feel sorry for you because you and MANY others are so deceived.. MANY Christians also are...I pray you wake up and soon..Obama is going to bring the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.. just watch..
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Be mad at somebody other than me......my vote was in 2 1/2 weeks ago!!!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#26889 Nov 6, 2012
MRSMURPHY
Why are you such a nasty lady? reported and I will continue to ask for you to be banned...
MRSMURPHY wrote:
Penny is just as ignorant concerning politics as she is religion.. I wonder how long it took to train her to wipe her own ass?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#26890 Nov 6, 2012
The forces of darkness lost tonight!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#26891 Nov 6, 2012
norcal
you are the clueless one you voted for a man that is going to bring the one world government... I feel sorry for you..
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
She's clueless!!!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#26892 Nov 6, 2012
Obama won't last 4 yrs and with that note I am off to bed...
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#26893 Nov 6, 2012
Obama IS the force of darkness he is the ANTICHRIST and he will bring the one world government... THE DEMOCRATS are his agents..

good night
victoria1 wrote:
The forces of darkness lost tonight!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#26894 Nov 6, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
The forces of darkness lost tonight!
That's the truth too!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#26895 Nov 6, 2012
Gay Marriage Legalization Passing in 3 States

On the ballot Maryland, Maine, Washington, and Minnesota

EQUALITY... You're getting there.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#26896 Nov 6, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Norcal
I am NOT mad at you.. I feel sorry for you because you and MANY others are so deceived.. MANY Christians also are...I pray you wake up and soon..Obama is going to bring the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.. just watch..
<quoted text>
I'm not mad at you either......and I'm not deceived.......I honestly believe that Romney was bad for this Country for many reasons.......and though I was not totally happy with all that the President had done or lack there of.......I knew Romney was not what I wanted in the White House.

President Obama hasn't brought the One World Government that you claimed 4 years ago and he's not going to now!!!

Peace!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#26897 Nov 6, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Norcal
I am NOT mad at you.. I feel sorry for you because you and MANY others are so deceived.. MANY Christians also are...I pray you wake up and soon..Obama is going to bring the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.. just watch..
<quoted text>
How's he gonna do that? Convert to Catholicism?

I think I'll send him a nice Catholic Christmas card. Coming from the 15th Dalai Lama he might actually read it.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#26898 Nov 6, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Obama IS the force of darkness he is the ANTICHRIST and he will bring the one world government... THE DEMOCRATS are his agents..
good night
<quoted text>
You're a force of stupid

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#26899 Nov 6, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Obama won't last 4 yrs and with that note I am off to bed...
Reported to the FBI and the Nome, Alaska Fire Department.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#26900 Nov 6, 2012
Obama has 290, even without Ohio Virgina and Florida, Obama wins
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#26901 Nov 6, 2012
Norcal
What do you think the OBAMA CARE IS??? it is part of the UNIVERSAL one world government that he is pushing and everyone will have to have it or be fined...good night
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad at you either......and I'm not deceived.......I honestly believe that Romney was bad for this Country for many reasons.......and though I was not totally happy with all that the President had done or lack there of.......I knew Romney was not what I wanted in the White House.
President Obama hasn't brought the One World Government that you claimed 4 years ago and he's not going to now!!!
Peace!!!

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#26903 Nov 6, 2012
NYT just called Virginia for Obama

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#26904 Nov 6, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported to the FBI and the Nome, Alaska Fire Department.
She'll be whining herself to sleep.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#26905 Nov 6, 2012
Native from Pa wrote:
Norcal
What do you think the OBAMA CARE IS??? it is part of the UNIVERSAL one world government that he is pushing and everyone will have to have it or be fined...good night
<quoted text>
Sorry, but President Obama took his health care act from what Romney inputted in Massachusetts.....the difference is that Romney had it privatized......and health has nothing to do with your silly crazy idea about Muslim garbage!!!

Night:-)

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#26906 Nov 6, 2012
BREAKING: Obama aide: Romney concedes to Obama in a phone call.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#26907 Nov 6, 2012
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but President Obama took his health care act from what Romney inputted in Massachusetts.....the difference is that Romney had it privatized......and health has nothing to do with your silly crazy idea about Muslim garbage!!!
Night:-)
Massachusetts proved that Romney sucks.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#26908 Nov 6, 2012
victoria1 wrote:
BREAKING: Obama aide: Romney concedes to Obama in a phone call.
Finally:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 14 min Big Al 52
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 31 min Big Al 84,693
Early Christianity 1 hr The real Christia... 1,815
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 1 hr The real Christia... 111
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr The real Christia... 721
World War Two Veteran tells a story 4 hr Mark Rosenkranz 1
Faith during hard times 8 hr littlelambWasPAED... 26
More from around the web