Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

You are not the chosen people if you are going to hell. Only those who believe in christ go to heaven. The rest go to hell, jews included. I listen to those jew created evangelists and they think jews are above gods law. Those preachers will get a special treat in hell aka john hagee, pat roertson, tbn ministries. Yeah, cant wait to see you burn in hell
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

"God's law" is in the old testament. You know that guy named Moses that you guys ignore? Therefore (going by this law) ISRAEL (not Jews that follow judaism) is not required to follow jesus. For they are not to worship, serve or aknowledge ANYONE but God Almighty. PERIOD.
TheTrueHebrew

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

reginald wrote:
You are not the chosen people if you are going to hell. Only those who believe in christ go to heaven. The rest go to hell, jews included. I listen to those jew created evangelists and they think jews are above gods law. Those preachers will get a special treat in hell aka john hagee, pat roertson, tbn ministries. Yeah, cant wait to see you burn in hell
Yes, those fake impostors whom are known as "jews" today are going to be penalized, but it's not because of their rejection of Yeshuah, no, it's because they have stolen our identity.

Believing in Yeshuah doesn't matter if one believes that G-d is one, isn't an wicked edomite, and observes righteous conduct.
TheTrueHebrew

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

True salvation, however, is with the Hebrews.
conek

Cheras, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

where is atlantis located?
TheTrueHebrew

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

conek wrote:
where is atlantis located?
In your mama's.....
conek

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

is that what your scriptures teached you...LOL
TheTrueHebrew

Raeford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

conek wrote:
is that what your scriptures teached you...LOL
No, that's what your mama taught me. I've got no love for you or your religion, now go away!

Since: Aug 07

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

reginald wrote:
the problem with this heartfelt opinion is there is no hell,the concept of hell is so stupid it makes god look like a dumb ass.if the bible didnt exist to tell you it did what would make you think hell exist?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Jesus Christ is the only way into Heaven. His shed blood sacrifice pardons us from our sins. None of us can earn our salvation on our own and even our best works are like filthy rags in the presence of a Holy God. We are saved by believing in the sinless life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
Romans 3:23- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 5:8- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:13-For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Since: Aug 07

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Romans Road wrote:
Jesus Christ is the only way into Heaven. His shed blood sacrifice pardons us from our sins. None of us can earn our salvation on our own and even our best works are like filthy rags in the presence of a Holy God. We are saved by believing in the sinless life, death and resurrection of Jesus.
Romans 3:23- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 6:23- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:8- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 10:13-For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
neither one of us truly knows if any of that is true, but we have to believe it is anyway?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

reginald wrote:
You are not the chosen people if you are going to hell. Only those who believe in christ go to heaven.
The rest go to hell, jews included.

I listen to those jew created evangelists and they think jews are above gods law. Those preachers will get a special treat in hell aka john hagee, pat roertson, tbn ministries. Yeah, cant wait to see you burn in hell
Well, reggie, little feller.
What do you think we aughtta do with them Jews?
Crucify 'em or burn 'em in the ovens?

You don't have a swastika tatooed on your forehead by any chance.
Do ya?

On a lighter note, what's the difference between jews and pizza?
Pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

reginald wrote:
All non-believers go to hell. Why point at Jews??
What about your american whorehouse fornicator so-called preachers???
What about those hypocrites playing christian???
What about the lukewarm fools who follow false churches??
As you see, you've got far more relevant group of individuals you could your in your 'going to hell' assault!

LUKEWARM HOT COLD- JESUS SPEAKING TO A CHURCH
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/cgi-bin...
REV 3: 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
REV 3: 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Cliff09 wrote:
<quoted text>
All non-believers go to hell. Why point at Jews??
That's incredibly stupid.

“theholychristian church.com”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The Hebrew wrote:
<quoted text>
That's incredibly stupid.
You are an incredibly stubid fool of a 'HEBREW'????!

JOH 3: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
JOH 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
JOH 3: 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
JOH 3: 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
JOH 3: 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

----------

- The Gospel is not the way you like to see it: it is the way it is.
- Jesus taught those who follow him only to Preach what he taught them - for they can never Teach you.

Calling The Unbeliever, Confronting The Lukewarm, Exposing The Hypocrite
Do Not Follow Men, Nor Churches! Come to Christ, says God!
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/christi...
http://www.theholychristianchurch.com/baptism...

- Murder: the unauthorized (by God) killing of a creature
- Killing: the authorized (by God) putting to death of a creature
- Judging: In Christianity, the prohibited 'judging' is to execute a penalty upon another as retribution for their sins.
- CO1 5: 12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

The “Jews” Are Not Jews But Are Khazarians
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/texemarrskhaza...

Dr. Eran Elhaik, geneticist researcher at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, found that today’s “Jews” originated from Khazaria and not Israel. They are not the seed of Abraham.

The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew”) and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.

What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.

Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.

The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood comes from Israel.

Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites.
Later, the “Jews”(Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As “Jews,” the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.

The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves “Jews,” but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are “Jew,” but they are not.

“There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” said Dr. Elhaik in an interview with Haaretz, Israel’s daily newspaper.“The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”

The Khazarians, never in Israel, converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 8th Century. God Did Not Give the Land to the Khazarians

Thus, when Prime Minister Netanyahu says,“God gave this land to our Israelite forefathers,” he is absolutely wrong. There are no Israelite forefathers of today’s “Jews.” When today’s “Jews” say they should possess the land because they are Israelites and are the seed of Abraham, they are mistaken.
reality

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Listen dude, bro, man.

Everyone experiences judgement at some point, not just some people, enough of the cult "we are special" bullshit.

Your own book says within it that "his people" are judged before everyone else actually.

But it also says that judgement is only for a time, and is not eternal, the final outcome being us becoming whole, the "water into wine" thing you know. And who could deny that we were water, and should be wine, because honestly who in the hell would choose to be water?!

It's a natural thing really, not so much a free will issue, see, here is what happens, you screw shit up because you really can't do anything else at first, there are natural consequences, and then the judgement, when things are weighed and proven or whatever and all change. But every eye given will be recieved, not because of free will, but because it is nessecary, for change.

That is just what your book says, get used to it, God will "save all of mankind".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 min FSM 10,603
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 12 min Gary Coaldigger 1,343
A Message from Nettie 18 min Armed Dangerous 868
Is This Wrong? 31 min Armed Dangerous 1
What do you think about Dollarsbill? 5 hr suomynona 4
jebus crise the christian 5 hr suomynona 5
About Dollarsbill .... 8 hr joe 7 52
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 10 hr stupid is not a disease 236
•••