Do you support the California law all...

Do you support the California law allowing gay boys to go in female showers?

Created by Hidingfromyou on Aug 20, 2013

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, sex is for children.

No, privacy is should be perverted.

Not sure. Gays have lost their mind.

TheCapedCrusader

Torrance, CA

#135 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Deuteronomy 22:5
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
God's work is frank on this topic.
Scotsmen wear dresses.

http://media.photobucket.com/user/JenandJane0... [term]=men%20in%20kilts&fi lters[primary]=images&sort =1&o=48
TheCapedCrusader

Torrance, CA

#136 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Deuteronomy 22:5
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.
God's work is frank on this topic.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/kiltedlife/

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#137 Aug 21, 2013
TheCapedCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>These are instructions to the priests of the Levites.
We know.

The scripture was posted to state that homosexuality was not condoned and homosexuals were killed in the Old Testament.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#138 Aug 21, 2013
TheCapedCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>Scotsmen wear dresses.

http://media.photobucket.com/user/JenandJane0... [term]=men%20in%20kilts&fi lters[primary]=images&sort =1&o=48
Do they belong to God?
TheCapedCrusader

Torrance, CA

#139 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
We know.
The scripture was posted to state that homosexuality was not condoned and homosexuals were killed in the Old Testament.
Only for priests of the Levites.
TheCapedCrusader

Torrance, CA

#140 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they belong to God?
Does your computer have access to the Google search engine?

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#143 Aug 21, 2013
When someone posts a link to the actual law, we will have a chance at an intellegent, honest discussion. I will check back periodically. Thank you.
lol

Welch, WV

#151 Aug 21, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>Psst hey dambazz! Im NOT in san fran, I'm about 2800 miles from it! You're too stupid to figure out how the interweb works.
Really? Then what makes you so sure I'm in West Virginia?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#155 Aug 21, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
When someone posts a link to the actual law, we will have a chance at an intellegent, honest discussion. I will check back periodically. Thank you.
http://www.witnessfortheworld.org/homoot.html

Plenty of scriptures here.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#156 Aug 21, 2013
TheCapedCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>Only for priests of the Levites.
Is the Law abolished now?

#158 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.witnessfortheworld.org/homoot.html
Plenty of scriptures here.
I own three Bibles, and each member of my immediate family has more than one as well, thank you.

In order to discuss the subject of this thread, we need to be able to read the law in question. It has not been uploaded to an official site yet. Bits and peices are available at news sites, but that is potentially unreliable data and it is definately irresponsible to form an opinion about a law we have not been able to read yet, IMO.

God bless you and yours.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#159 Aug 21, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>I own three Bibles, and each member of my immediate family has more than one as well, thank you.

In order to discuss the subject of this thread, we need to be able to read the law in question. It has not been uploaded to an official site yet. Bits and peices are available at news sites, but that is potentially unreliable data and it is definately irresponsible to form an opinion about a law we have not been able to read yet, IMO.

God bless you and yours.
I thought you were asking for mosaic law. I apologize

#160 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were asking for mosaic law. I apologize
Not a problem :). That makes sense. God bless you and yours.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#161 Aug 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Leviticus 18:22....Homosexuality will only put you into hell for ever....
The NIV is NOT a translation, but rather a book rewritten to support the wedge issues of the republican party...

Leviticus is the book by the Jewish Priests..and they did not condemn homosexuality in the REAL Bible, they merely commented on it being displayed in public...remember, they were strangers in Soddom and Gomorrah...the moral of the story is you are judged by God according to how you treat strangers...

The reason the republicans joined with the televeangelists to rewrite it? They want people paranoid and afraid of each other.....;)

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#162 Aug 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>The NIV is NOT a translation, but rather a book rewritten to support the wedge issues of the republican party...

Leviticus is the book by the Jewish Priests..and they did not condemn homosexuality in the REAL Bible, they merely commented on it being displayed in public...remember, they were strangers in Soddom and Gomorrah...the moral of the story is you are judged by God according to how you treat strangers...

The reason the republicans joined with the televeangelists to rewrite it? They want people paranoid and afraid of each other.....;)
Do you read the scriptures in Hebrew?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#163 Aug 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>The NIV is NOT a translation, but rather a book rewritten to support the wedge issues of the republican party...

Homosexuals were killed due to transgressing His law in the Old Testament.

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#164 Aug 21, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem :). That makes sense. God bless you and yours.
May God forever bless you and yours

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#165 Aug 21, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals were killed due to transgressing His law in the Old Testament.
Leviticus 20:13
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Jewish priests...are you jewish?

Show me in the NEW Testament..the one the CHRISTIANS follow, where CHRIST, who came down to earth to bring the word to mankind, where CHRIST says homosexuality is a sin.

Abomination...is not being sent to hell...put to death is the Jewish law...not God's words.....jewish law.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#167 Aug 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish priests...are you jewish?

Show me in the NEW Testament..the one the CHRISTIANS follow, where CHRIST, who came down to earth to bring the word to mankind, where CHRIST says homosexuality is a sin.

Abomination...is not being sent to hell...put to death is the Jewish law...not God's words.....jewish law.
Are you a lesbian?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#169 Aug 21, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish priests...are you jewish?

Did Jesus speak of pedophilia? Necromancy? etc ?

Jesus told people to obey God's law which tells us what is sinful.

Learn about the commandments and stop condoning sin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 32 min blessed 872
Why did Christ come to Earth? 33 min blessed 707
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 44 min ROG 3,314
The Moral Failure Of Christians 1 hr Taranis 311
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr Barmsweb 1,319
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 2 hr Taranis 433
Just A Talk With You Christians. 5 hr blessed 482
Bible Interpretation 5 hr blessed 1,581
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 14 hr NO WAY 20,825
More from around the web