Do you support the California law all...

Do you support the California law allowing gay boys to go in female showers?

Created by Hidingfromyou on Aug 20, 2013

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, sex is for children.

No, privacy is should be perverted.

Not sure. Gays have lost their mind.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#721 Sep 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>Then you're Jewish and consider Christ to only be a prophet. I get it..you've repeated your beliefs several times.
I believe Jesus is Lord and Savior and also the Son of God.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#722 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you believe God's word is what Christ pushed...so you include Jewish priest assessments of homosexuality done in public....jewish law is not against homosexuality, but your Christian thoughts trying to be a jewish priest won't allow you to see that.

All in all, given your judgment and quotes, you are Jewish.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#723 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus adhered to Torah so He wouldn't condone bestiality or homosexuality.
There is not one single verse in the Torah that condemns homosexuality.

#724 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that Jesus was from tribe of Judah and obeyed the commandments found in Torah.
And he taught his disciples to be Jews in what Jesus thought was the proper method and they continued to practice Judaism long after he died. It was only with Paul coming along that everything was changed, even though Paul had to go against those that had actually known Jesus and heard what he taught.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#725 Sep 9, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>No, you believe God's word is what Christ pushed...so you include Jewish priest assessments of homosexuality done in public....jewish law is not against homosexuality, but your Christian thoughts trying to be a jewish priest won't allow you to see that.

All in all, given your judgment and quotes, you are Jewish.
Of course Jesus told people to obey Torah. He was a Jew.

Your opinion of me is of no concern. Seek the salvation from Jesus.

#726 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that Jesus said He didn't come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it???
And xians never seem to understand just what is meant by fulfilling the Law. Jesus was in Jerusalem because the Law REQUIRED him to be there to celebrate Passover in the Temple. Had he lived, the Law would have required him to show up again next year to once again fulfill the Law.

#727 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
http://www.pccmonroe.org/homos exuality
Information on what bible says about homosexuality
No, that web site contains only false information based on improper translations of the Hebrew.

#728 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
“I do not doubt that the circles out of which Lev 18:22 was produced had in view homosexual cult prostitution, at least partly. Homosexual cult prostitution appears to have been the primary form in which homosexual intercourse was practiced in Israel.”
The Bible And Homosexual Practice, p. 130
It was not "homosexual cult prostitution", but fertility rituals to the Goddess Asherah, which involved temple prostitutes of both genders. In Hebrew, the terms were qadesh (male) and qedeshah (female); these words are specifically used in Deuteronomy 23. Furthermore, the word translated as "abomination" <tow'evah> ALWAYS refers to acts that are an abomination BECAUSE they are part of the worship of foreign Gods. Like the crying mentioned in Ezekiel, the homosexual sex was an abomination ONLY because it was part of the worship of a foreign Goddess.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#729 Sep 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>There is not one single verse in the Torah that condemns homosexuality.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Tar...

613 commandments for Christians to know about even though majority are for Israelites

http://www.jewfaq.org/m/613.htm

What do you think commandment #103 refers to? I'm curious to your take on it.

#730 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is tow'evah, and blasphemy...

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#731 Sep 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>No, that web site contains only false information based on improper translations of the Hebrew.
Can you give the thread the proper hebraic translation please?

#732 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you give the thread the proper hebraic translation please?
Sure...

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

"If a man" the word used here is <ish> the general word for a man.

"lie with mankind" the word here is NOT just the plural form of <ish> but a completely different word <zakhar> which refers to males of any species that are concecrated to a God, any God. A Levite priest of the God of the Bible, a priest of Zeus, or even a bull concecrated and ready to be sacrificed to Zeus, each is <zakhar>.

"Committed an abomination" The word here used for abomination is the word <tow'evah>, which is ALWAYS used to refer to actions that are an abomination BECAUSE they are done as part of the worship of a foreign God. My favorite example is from Ezekiel, where it says that crying is an abomination; crying to mark the death (and subsequent resurrection) of the God Tammuz.

This verse is paralleled in Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

The word poorly translated as "whore" is the word <qedeshah> and the word erroneously translated as "sodomite" is <qadesh>, which are female and male temple prostitutes, espectively.

I would remind you that there are MANY times when the prophets had to warn the children of Israel to stop erecting the Asherah poles on the hilltops - qadesh and qedeshah were priest and priestess of the Goddess Asherah, Her fertility rituals incuded sex with the qadeshim.

#733 Sep 9, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Tar...
613 commandments for Christians to know about even though majority are for Israelites
http://www.jewfaq.org/m/613.htm
What do you think commandment #103 refers to? I'm curious to your take on it.
That is the list as compiled by Rambam - Rabbi Moshe ben Maimon, one of the greatest medieval Jewish scholars. "Rambam" is an acronym (RMBM). Better known to the secular world as Maimonides. It is just his opinion. I would remind you that both Reform and Conservative Judaism now recognize sdame sex marriages, nd Orthodox appears to be hung up on the wording of a specific prayer that they use in wedding ceremonies (their version has the words "husband and wife" and they are afraid to change it, even though it is only the Torah that is to never be changed).

Have you ever been to Jewish services? They read the Torah, and they argue about what it means. One saying is that if you gather 3 Jews together, you will find 5 different opinions...

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#734 Sep 9, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...
Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
"lie with mankind" the word here is NOT just the plural form of <ish> but a completely different word <zakhar> which refers to males of any species that are concecrated to a God, any God. A Levite priest of the God of the Bible, a priest of Zeus, or even a bull concecrated and ready to be sacrificed to Zeus, each is <zakhar>.
"Committed an abomination" The word here used for abomination is the word <tow'evah>, which is ALWAYS used to refer to actions that are an abomination BECAUSE they are done as part of the worship of a foreign God. My favorite example is from Ezekiel, where it says that crying is an abomination; crying to mark the death (and subsequent resurrection) of the God Tammuz.
Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
The word poorly translated as "whore" is the word <qedeshah> and the word erroneously translated as "sodomite" is <qadesh>, which are female and male temple prostitutes, espectively.
I would remind you that there are MANY times when the prophets had to warn the children of Israel to stop erecting the Asherah poles on the hilltops - qadesh and qedeshah were priest and priestess of the Goddess Asherah, Her fertility rituals incuded sex with the qadeshim.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

#735 Sep 10, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
My pleasure.

“I BUST MAD DOG BLOGGERS”

Since: Sep 13

WHO HAVE NO CONTROL

#736 Sep 10, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
“I do not doubt that the circles out of which Lev 18:22 was produced had in view homosexual cult prostitution, at least partly. Homosexual cult prostitution appears to have been the primary form in which homosexual intercourse was practiced in Israel.”
The Bible And Homosexual Practice, p. 130
Homosexual prostitution was the primary form of homosexuality in Rome, recent England and Italy. It had to do with men with no money or power being subservient to men with money and power.

WHO HAVE NO CONTROL

#737 Sep 10, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure...
I am not sure of your point but you prove two things, that homosexuality is an abomination and that the two men were to be put to death.

We must also consider two things, God created man and woman, to be joined as one. The words and idea of homosexuals and gays are all made up lies, to describe behavioral sins.

Given that God may have been addressing the form of homosexuality, which seem to have found it's way into the Catholic priesthood, he was addressing all homosexuality.

There is one word that addresses all of these sins outside of marriage between man and woman, and it is fornication. God does not have to specifically address homosexuality nor prostitution, because they both are fornication. Like for instance "speeding laws" do not have to address semi-trucks speeding, they address all vehicles vehicle.

God ties the sins of fornication, homosexuality and defines marriage in 1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication let every man has his own wife and let every woman have her own husband.

If a Christian does not want to believe this, that is okay, because the first commandment is to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.

WHO HAVE NO CONTROL

#738 Sep 10, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
http://www.pccmonroe.org/homos exuality/bible.htm
Information on what bible says about homosexuality
I like this part most.

Still, some pro-homosexual champions claim the Bible does not condemn homosexual acts. Yet, it does so from cover to cover. The Bible condemns homosexual acts in the strongest of terms and even by describing the acts themselves, such as in Leviticus 18:22: "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 both graphically forbid sexual acts between two men. Romans 1:26 forbids sexual acts between two women, labeling "lesbianism" unnatural, saying that women who do those things "change" the natural for that which is "against nature." So much for the "born that way" argument. Romans 1:27 condemns sexual acts between men and men. Verse twenty-seven begins with "And likewise also the men ..." I Corinthians 6:9-11 is a warning against the deception that one can live in open rebellion to God's law and still be a Christian headed for heaven. In that passage, sodomites are accurately and plainly called "abusers of themselves with mankind." I Timothy 1:8-11 instructs on the lawful use of the law to punish persons who commit acts such as murder, perjury, and sodomy. Here homosexuals are graphically described as "them that defile themselves with mankind." Both of those descriptive phrases, like all New Testament references to those guilty of committing sodomy, are faithfully translated from the word arsenokoites, the Greek word which describes homosexual sex acts. Greek was the language in which the New Testament was originally written. Of course, until recent times, no one attempted to claim that the Bible does not condemn and outlaw homosexual sex. That may be in part because one must play the part of a fool to do so (Rom. 1:22).

#739 Sep 12, 2013
MAD DOG BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sure of your point but you prove two things, that homosexuality is an abomination and that the two men were to be put to death.
We must also consider two things, God created man and woman, to be joined as one. The words and idea of homosexuals and gays are all made up lies, to describe behavioral sins.
Given that God may have been addressing the form of homosexuality, which seem to have found it's way into the Catholic priesthood, he was addressing all homosexuality.
There is one word that addresses all of these sins outside of marriage between man and woman, and it is fornication. God does not have to specifically address homosexuality nor prostitution, because they both are fornication. Like for instance "speeding laws" do not have to address semi-trucks speeding, they address all vehicles vehicle.
God ties the sins of fornication, homosexuality and defines marriage in 1 Corinthians 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication let every man has his own wife and let every woman have her own husband.
If a Christian does not want to believe this, that is okay, because the first commandment is to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.
read it again, this time TRY for comprehension...
Liam R wrote:
The Bible does NOT say that homosexuality is a sin. If you do not understand this, then read my earlier post again and again until you do finally understand this simple fact.

As far as the sex outside marriage goes, that is most likely why the Bible celebrates the gay marriage of David and Johnathan in 1 Samuel...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breath of god, and how we come to light. 53 min Big Al 92
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Big Al 1,180
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... 2 hr Preacher 1
Israel is anti christ, literally 6 hr Big Al 262
the essay of mark twain about the jews 7 hr Big Al 77
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 hr Big Al 260
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 8 hr Big Al 2,630
More from around the web