Do you support the California law all...

Do you support the California law allowing gay boys to go in female showers?

Created by Hidingfromyou on Aug 20, 2013

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, sex is for children.

No, privacy is should be perverted.

Not sure. Gays have lost their mind.

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#701 Sep 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
That is YOUR ignorance showing...
Back when the Bible was written, the only item of clothing that was actually distinct was the female monthly sanitary aid...
What Leviticus ACTUALLY say is that it is <tow'evah> for a man to lay with a <zakhar> as with a woman, and they should be put to death.
Tow'evah is a word translated as "abomination", but it refers to actions that are an abomination BECAUSE they are part of the worship of foreign Gods. These are actions that are perfectly acceptable when they are NOT part of that worship.
Zakhar is a word that refers to a consecrated male. Any species, and God. A Levite priest and a bull about to be sacrificed to Poseidon are both "zakhar".
What Leviticus was talking about was the practice of the worshippers of the Goddess Asherah to use temple prostitutes, both male and female. If you read your Bible, you will find that the prophets were CONSTANTLY having to tell the children of Israel to tear down their Asherah poles and stop those fertility rituals.
Thanks. This is good information. Anyone who tries to apply Jewish history of 2,000 plus years ago to today is revealing their lack of understanding what the bible is.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#702 Sep 6, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where Jesus spoke out against bestiality? Sleeping with dead people? Etc
Show us where in Jewish law this is allowed. Wasn't he raised Jewish?

If he were raised Jewish, he would follow their laws...and they weren't against homosexuality...so....

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#703 Sep 6, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jesus say homosexuality was right?
Why would he have to say anything was right? He was here to guide on the followings of Christ. If he didn't speak out against it, why would he speak out promoting it?

He said not to judge.

He said to take care of the least of these, as they represented himj.

He said to love everyone....

YOu can't do those, then you aren't getting Christ.

He never said homosexuality was a sin.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#704 Sep 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
Another victory for civil rights: gay prisoners will now be allowed to marry their same sex partners while in prison. Unless it is another prisoner, it has to be someone outside the prison system, and obviously the ceremony will be held in the prison, with no honeymoon vacation.
I don't believe anyone should be allowed to marry while incarcerated, gay, straight, what ever.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#705 Sep 6, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anyone should be allowed to marry while incarcerated, gay, straight, what ever.
Okay, I can sort of agree with that. The down side is that it is punishing the non-incarcerated partner as well as the felon.

#706 Sep 6, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Jesus say homosexuality was right?
Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Those "eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb" would have included both those men born with genital birth defects and those that were purely gay.

Do try to remember that the term "homosexual" is a modern term, dating only to the end of the 19th century. Prior to that, people just did not understand that some people had a sexual orientation that precluded sex with members of the opposite sex. For lesbians, there was no real option but to marry at their parent's order and lay there, praying that the night's ordeal would be over soon. Gay men would not have had that option.

#707 Sep 6, 2013
Oh! I found the site that gives the historical background for what I just posted above. Woot!

http://www.well.com/~aquarius/cardiff.htm
The Ancient Roman and Talmudic Definition of Natural Eunuchs

Presented at a conference on Eunuchs in Antiquity and Beyond held at Cardiff University on July 27, 1999

Ya'll can go read it. I don't feel like copying and pasting all that data.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#708 Sep 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
Oh! I found the site that gives the historical background for what I just posted above. Woot!
http://www.well.com/~aquarius/cardiff.htm
The Ancient Roman and Talmudic Definition of Natural Eunuchs
Presented at a conference on Eunuchs in Antiquity and Beyond held at Cardiff University on July 27, 1999
Ya'll can go read it. I don't feel like copying and pasting all that data.
Great find...thanks.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#709 Sep 6, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>dont play that card. where did Jesus SAY it wasnt? checkmate. you lose.
Jesus adhered to Torah so He wouldn't condone bestiality or homosexuality.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#710 Sep 6, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where in Jewish law this is allowed. Wasn't he raised Jewish?

If he were raised Jewish, he would follow their laws...and they weren't against homosexuality...so....
He obeyed Torah. He was from tribe of Judah.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#711 Sep 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>Matthew 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Those "eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb" would have included both those men born with genital birth defects and those that were purely gay.

Do try to remember that the term "homosexual" is a modern term, dating only to the end of the 19th century. Prior to that, people just did not understand that some people had a sexual orientation that precluded sex with members of the opposite sex. For lesbians, there was no real option but to marry at their parent's order and lay there, praying that the night's ordeal would be over soon. Gay men would not have had that option.
I will look up Hebraic terms in regards to what you state.
Laci Ann 7

Hollywood, FL

#712 Sep 6, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I will look up Hebraic terms in regards to what you state.
no you wont liar!

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#713 Sep 7, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
He obeyed Torah. He was from tribe of Judah.
So you're saying Christ is jewish? Then why do you call yourself a Christian and not a Jew?

Christ adhered to the teachings he taught the disciples. You really need to put down the OT and start getting familiar with the NT....until such time, you're Jewish.
Trust in Jesus

Hollywood, FL

#714 Sep 7, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying Christ is jewish? Then why do you call yourself a Christian and not a Jew?
Christ adhered to the teachings he taught the disciples. You really need to put down the OT and start getting familiar with the NT....until such time, you're Jewish.
one minute the fundie bigots wanna be jewish and the next they wanna be xstain. they cant figure out what they want. Thats what makes em so dumb.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#715 Sep 8, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying Christ is jewish? Then why do you call yourself a Christian and not a Jew?

I'm saying that Jesus was from tribe of Judah and obeyed the commandments found in Torah.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#716 Sep 8, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying Christ is jewish? Then why do you call yourself a Christian and not a Jew?

Don't you know that Jesus said He didn't come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it???

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#717 Sep 8, 2013
http://www.pccmonroe.org/homosexuality/bible....

Information on what bible says about homosexuality

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#718 Sep 8, 2013
“I do not doubt that the circles out of which Lev 18:22 was produced had in view homosexual cult prostitution, at least partly. Homosexual cult prostitution appears to have been the primary form in which homosexual intercourse was practiced in Israel.”

The Bible And Homosexual Practice, p. 130

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#719 Sep 8, 2013

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#720 Sep 8, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know that Jesus said He didn't come to abolish the Law but to fulfill it???
Then you're Jewish and consider Christ to only be a prophet. I get it..you've repeated your beliefs several times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 18 min janeebee 1,347
failed prophecies 1 hr ROG 553
Early Christianity 1 hr ROG 1,258
Forum has gone to the dogs 1 hr ROG 34
temporary travel ban 5 hr News 8
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 11 hr Big Al 80
Turns Out 20 hr Le Monde 162
More from around the web