Do you support the California law all...

Do you support the California law allowing gay boys to go in female showers?

Created by Hidingfromyou on Aug 20, 2013

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, sex is for children.

No, privacy is should be perverted.

Not sure. Gays have lost their mind.

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#426 Aug 26, 2013
Hey Doc........burn cream?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#431 Aug 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you were Nettie......just goes to show how you can wallow with ppl like Doc and now a devil worshiper. See Nettie as long as the devil worshiper "norbit no,no" does not say anything about your catholic church....you will applaud him.
He can worship the devil, bash God.....all is well with you Nettie.
You do not show any love for God what so ever....you never have. Just your faith in your "religion" Just some facts, you get over it!
I have always rebuked 'doc', and who is this 'devil worshiper'? You mean satanic priest? I don't believe he worships the devil.

Who says 'norbit' is satanic priest?
IMO, satanic priest has not posted on the CF in quite a while.

Lots of folks are not Christians. YOU bash them, in fact, you just go ahead and condemn them.
But, that's 'okay', right?
Since you believe you are okay in condemning them, why can't they bash you or your beliefs? You bash theirs.....

Let me give you a clue:
IMO, the only poster of four that you might be speaking of here, only one I know of is actually an atheist. They just don't believe as you do or as I do.

And, Satanic priest has as much right to what he believes as you have the right what you believe.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#434 Aug 26, 2013
Elphaba Lassie wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, another gay with the gay penguin lie.
Minor point, I am straight, not gay.
Elphaba Lassie wrote:
Stop it, stupid hurts, the pain you must feel.
Here is your best argument, but it is stupid.
Among animals, homosexual behaviour is usually non-exclusive. For instance, in some populations of Japanese macaques, females prefer female sexual partners to male ones but still mate with males - they are bisexual, in other words.
And there are life-long same sex pair bonds found in those species that mate for life.
Elphaba Lassie wrote:
That is an argument for bisexuality,not homosexuality.
All just different points on the spectrum - straight, bi, gay... there is very little that is balck or white, most of it is shades of grey.
Elphaba Lassie wrote:
The homosexuality in animals myth refers to the current interest on whether homosexual behavior is or is not zoologically "natural." This is largely a sterile debate because behavior is not necessarily moral even if "natural;" because the nature of human beings is not necessarily the same as the nature of other species, and because it is not at all clear when an observed behavior can be counted as "sexual," or as implying a sexual "orientation."
While natural does not imply moral, it DOES show that if there is a Divine Creator, then said Deity does not have a problem with homosexuality per se.
Elphaba Lassie wrote:
It notes that "homosexual scientist Simon LeVay" stated that the evidence pointed to isolated acts, not to homosexuality:
“ Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity.
Well, of course that would be true. If exclusive same sex attraction were the norm, then the species would die out. Having a few outliers manifest same sex attraction doesn't harm the species as a whole.
Elphaba Lassie wrote:
Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, wrote:
“ Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.
CHECK MATE, OVER.
Ah, in chess, one does not say "check mate" when they lose, only when they win. Dr. Antonio Pardo is a professor of bioethics, NOT of biology. A quick search of the web turned up numerous biased anti-gay sites quoting him, but I could not find anything that addressed his qualifications for making any such comments.

Animal breeders know quite well that occassionally they will have a bull or ram that just will not mate with the females.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#435 Aug 26, 2013
That's nice, dear.
Truth hurts like Heck wrote:
<quoted text>And GodSmacked has always rebuked you.
Doc has always exposed and rebuked you.
Native has always exposed and rebuked you.
Sola Scriptura has always exposed and rebuked you.
IseeJesus has always exposed and rebuked you.
Seriously has always rebuked you.
HG has always exposed and rebuked you.
Preacherman hs always exposed and rebuked you.
WAAt has always exposed and rebuked you.
Truthsayer has always exposed and rebuked you.
I have always exposed and rebuked you.
Now, Laci and you are just getting the same. You two should be friends.
Actually, biblical speaking Satanic Priest and Pagan both worship the devil.
Who says that you are not Pagan and/or Murphy?

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#436 Aug 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have always rebuked 'doc', and who is this 'devil worshiper'? You mean satanic priest? I don't believe he worships the devil.
Lots of folks are not Christians. YOU bash them, in fact, you just go ahead and condemn them.
Since you believe you are okay in condemning them, why can't they bash you or your beliefs? You bash theirs.....
Let me give you a clue:
IMO, the only poster of four that you might be speaking of here, only one I know of is actually an atheist. They just don't believe as you do or as I do.
And, Satanic priest has as much right to what he believes as you have the right what you believe.
Don't play dumb Nettie.....it is him and you know it. He said some key things yesterday that proved it. He used some words that Doc has not used.

I admit at first I thought it was Doc...I was wrong. He called himself Satanic Priest Nettie.....are you that slow?

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#437 Aug 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have always rebuked 'doc', and who is this 'devil worshiper'? You mean satanic priest? I don't believe he worships the devil.
Let me give you a clue:
He has not posted on topic as satanic priest because he is banned. They will come closer to believe like you. Yours is a way of practicing sin and still everyone goes to Heaven.

You will open your eyes one day Nettie.......

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#438 Aug 26, 2013
Elphaba Lassie wrote:
<quoted text>Stop acting stupid, tard. What makes you think I am 3000 miles away. Sorry, you lied, I am neither fat or bald. Need to do more sit-ups but I have never been fat and likely will never be. My parents prove that to me. My soon to be 80 year old dad is not even bald and is definitely not fat. Your photo shows you as fat. It is said to see you lick up Pagan's lie and run with them. Sad, real sad. I would say the same thing to you face-to-face and more. You are the hippo who is afraid of Murphy and Pagan. You think God will intervene with the mess you caused in the flesh. If he did, then Christians would not get sick and die regularly, just the same as heathens do. Of course Jay has his own mind, he called you a skank.
Poor little liar, you are so weak that you need Pagan on your side. Big mistake. She is not on your side, she sides with Drag and Satanic Priest. Even HG and Gs have abandoned your miss. Clean your butt, you smell.
Wow, you dare to say that what the Holy Spirit has claimed serves satan. I guess, your faith is self serving and hate motivated.
I do not like you. You are a fake. You are a coward. You shame God. You are here to fight and you make a mockery of God. You played the victim and I stood up for you. You stand with Pagan and satan, I do not. Everyone can see right through you and your hate.
You ran off a good Christian, Stairway to Heaven, simply because pagan lied and barked. No, mutton top, that was not me, your hate caused you to attack God's message.
You need to leave Topix and find a 7 day a week church.
You were "Stairway to Heaven" I did not run you off, you no doubt got banned. Yes you are bald and over weight and look to be somewhere in your 60's.

If your dad has so much hair......borrow some. Duct tape it on, "Duct Tape Doc". LOL......you are so silly.
lol

Welch, WV

#446 Aug 26, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie debates....you just don't understand the term nor examples of it.
Wayne, huh? Well, that is sure interesting.
Nettie regurgitates Catholic Dogma.

Nope, not Wayne either. Evidently this Hope and Wayne must have kicked butts and took names. I'll have to look them up.
lol

Welch, WV

#447 Aug 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I know you were "lol" it is just their way to cause strife. Nettie does not like anyone telling her what God's precious Word says.
It would cause her to change her way of living/praynig.....she would have to deny her priest as having authority to forgive sin and so on.
Well, her priest has no authority whatsoever to forgive sins. She is a blasphemer too evidently.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#448 Aug 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play dumb Nettie.....it is him and you know it. He said some key things yesterday that proved it. He used some words that Doc has not used.
I admit at first I thought it was Doc...I was wrong. He called himself Satanic Priest Nettie.....are you that slow?
lol

He told you the other day hat he was not satanic priest.

Nope, I am not 'slow'.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#449 Aug 26, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He has not posted on topic as satanic priest because he is banned. They will come closer to believe like you. Yours is a way of practicing sin and still everyone goes to Heaven.
You will open your eyes one day Nettie.......
Well, I see that you just couldn't let a chance to bash me go by, Laci.
No, either of them believe like me.
They have their own beliefs.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#450 Aug 26, 2013
Native reincarnate wrote:
<quoted text>Dont ya love it Nettie? She (Laci the skank) still has NO freakin idea as to who I am. LMAO! Every poster under the sun but she still cant figure it out!
This is more fun than tipping 'cows'!
I can't believe she can't catch on to the fact that you are not satanic priest.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#451 Aug 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie regurgitates Catholic Dogma.
Nope, not Wayne either. Evidently this Hope and Wayne must have kicked butts and took names. I'll have to look them up.
Actually, you, Wayne, and Hope both got banned.

IOW, your butts were kicked......off the CF.
lol

Welch, WV

#452 Aug 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text> "And if he will not hear the church, let him be to thee as the heathen and publican." Matthew 18:17.
"Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock, wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood." Acts 20:28
Scripture cannot be used as a weapon against heresy when its the inaccurate understanding of Scripture that is the cause of the heresy. Without the authority of General Councils to help us understand the meaning of Scripture and make final decisions on it (guided by the Holy Ghost as we show above), the articles of our faith would be subject to never ending appeals and revisions by those who have their own opinion of it.
the Protestant reformers chose to ignore the authority of the General Councils of the early Church, even though those Councils were held in centuries when the Church was still supposedly the true Church according to some of the Protestant reformers? It is clearly because these General Councils have condemned several times over the many beliefs that the Protestant reformers chose to revive in their new Protestant churches. The Protestant reformers had no choice but to discard the decisions of prior General Councils because their decisions conflicted with their beliefs. There is no other word to describe this other than HERESY.
http://www.protestanterrors.com/#8
Matthew 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto you as a heathen man and a tax collector.

And why tell the Church?(NOT the Catholic church) We are talking about a sinning brother, or sister for that matter that has sinned against you. If he/she will not listen to YOU first and resolve the issue, THEN take a few witnesses with you and try to talk some sense into them. If that doesn't work, THEN take them in front of the Congregation and see if he/she will finally repent of the wrong he/she did. If he'she STILL will not repent them treat he/she as a heathen or tax collector.

ANY Church can do this Nettiebelle. Your Catholic Church has no more authority than any other church on the block.

And as far as your Acts scripture goes. The KJV has "feed the flock" instead of "RULE" the flock. What Bible did you get your verse? It sounds suspect. Is a Bishop to RULE the flock or FEED the flock?
lol

Welch, WV

#453 Aug 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Look up Arnold Murray and what he teaches and you've got Wayne, except for the Serpent Seed thingie; he finally rejected that one.
So, does Arnie expose the Catholic Church as the Harlot of Revelation? Does he expose the pope as a satanic tool? Does he expose the demon the Catholics worship as Mary? If so, maybe I need to look into his ministry again.
lol

Welch, WV

#454 Aug 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I am friends with both of them.
On and off Topix.
Live with it.
Laci, NO ONE has to believe as I do in order for me to be friends with them!
Have you ever rebuked them for their blasphemies against Christ? Why do I think not?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#455 Aug 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto you as a heathen man and a tax collector.
And why tell the Church?(NOT the Catholic church) We are talking about a sinning brother, or sister for that matter that has sinned against you. If he/she will not listen to YOU first and resolve the issue, THEN take a few witnesses with you and try to talk some sense into them. If that doesn't work, THEN take them in front of the Congregation and see if he/she will finally repent of the wrong he/she did. If he'she STILL will not repent them treat he/she as a heathen or tax collector.
ANY Church can do this Nettiebelle. Your Catholic Church has no more authority than any other church on the block.
And as far as your Acts scripture goes. The KJV has "feed the flock" instead of "RULE" the flock. What Bible did you get your verse? It sounds suspect. Is a Bishop to RULE the flock or FEED the flock?
When that scripture was written there was only one Christian Church and it was the Catholic Church.
lol

Welch, WV

#456 Aug 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you, Wayne, and Hope both got banned.
Prove it. If anyone should be kicked off the CF it should be you.
lol

Welch, WV

#457 Aug 26, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you, Wayne, and Hope both got banned.
And, if I have been kicked off, what am I doing here posting?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#458 Aug 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So, does Arnie expose the Catholic Church as the Harlot of Revelation? Does he expose the pope as a satanic tool? Does he expose the demon the Catholics worship as Mary? If so, maybe I need to look into his ministry again.
If you want to listen to that heretic, go for it.
I am not interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr RiccardoFire 1,626
the pauline paradox 2 hr stephgw64 66
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr stephgw64 118
The truth is difficult, I understand. 11 hr stephgw64 28
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 14 hr stephgw64 2,445
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 14 hr stephgw64 461
George Washington and the duty of prayer Tue Missio Dei 1
More from around the web