Do you support the California law all...

Do you support the California law allowing gay boys to go in female showers?

Created by Hidingfromyou on Aug 20, 2013

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, sex is for children.

No, privacy is should be perverted.

Not sure. Gays have lost their mind.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#326 Aug 25, 2013
Everyone please consider a great church home where the Holy Spirit dwells and Jesus is preached.

Have a wonderful day!

God loves you.
TheCapedCrusader

Torrance, CA

#328 Aug 25, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for you to project
What does this have to do with anything? You are still stupid.
TheCapedCrusader

Torrance, CA

#329 Aug 25, 2013
Norbit buster buster wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make a f'n difference or are you just attempting to make judgment again?
As a 'christian', you disgust me.
Their 'rabbit' has seized from overuse.
TheCapedCrusader

Torrance, CA

#330 Aug 25, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Everyone please consider a great church home where the Holy Spirit dwells and Jesus is preached.
Don't forget the light switch. Remember, Jesus loves the children.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#336 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>Does it make a f'n difference or are you just attempting to make judgment again?
As a 'christian', you disgust me.
I can according to the Word of God........that is why I tell you repeatedly, that lying is sinful.

To stop would be in your best spiritual interest Doc.
lol

Welch, WV

#342 Aug 25, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I asked her the same question about 2 weeks ago.....she never answered me.
Cookie says she was a Christian for 45 years and walked away and now is a Buddhist.
That explains that. Now, what about this Nettiebelle person?
lol

Welch, WV

#345 Aug 25, 2013
Jake Troth wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. the worse thing in this planet is when Christians try to judge other Christians with an "I am better than you doctrine".
Well Mr. "Truth," there is only ONE kind of Christian. The rest of them are ravenous wolves disguised as Christians. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference though.
lol

Welch, WV

#346 Aug 25, 2013
Jake Troth wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie is a Catholic. But,how do you explain this Laci Ann person. She posts and sounds like Pagan, who is a satanist. We are here to discuss the new law in California, but Laci only trolls and attacks. Don't let your hatred for Nettie cloud your judgment. This is about God, it is not about the Nettie and 15th war against Laci and Pagan.
Hate Nettiebelle? Me? I don't hate the woman, I've never met her. If it IS a "her." I hate her disregard for Gods Word so on that level, she must hate me because I disregard her Catholic Dogma.

Location hidden

#349 Aug 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains that. Now, what about this Nettiebelle person?
Nettie is Cookies friend....Nettie is Catholic, she and I have always disagreed over our faith. I believe the only way to the Father is through and by Jesus Christ.

That the praying to Mary is useless and a form of idolatry...for this reason she does not like me very much. I have no hard feeling toward her.

Location hidden

#350 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>Would you like to be exposed as a LIAR? Why dont you ask norcal who I am!
You LYING stupid cow.
Yes, I would like to see you prove where I have told lies......calling ppl names will get you banned?

I don't really care who you are......you post and spew the same hate as Doc does. To me you are him.

Location hidden

#351 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>Where in that f'n book does it say you can?
Answer the question cow.
You better get on thing straight righ now......you don't "demand" an answer or anything else from me!

Location hidden

#352 Aug 25, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Mr. "Truth," there is only ONE kind of Christian. The rest of them are ravenous wolves disguised as Christians. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference though.
100% right. I was warned of this poster......I did not listen. He turned out to be far worse then I ever imagined. It does not strain him to say devilish lies on posters. Please be careful.
lol

Welch, WV

#354 Aug 25, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Nettie is Cookies friend....Nettie is Catholic, she and I have always disagreed over our faith. I believe the only way to the Father is through and by Jesus Christ.
That the praying to Mary is useless and a form of idolatry...for this reason she does not like me very much. I have no hard feeling toward her.
Ok. I guess people that are so wrapped up in their own made up faith don't like the truth. Thanks.
lol

Welch, WV

#358 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>Scuse me? You are a woman. According to your 'bible', you damn sure will carry out my demands!
Another cherry pickin xstain.
Another lying idiot. The Bible says you are to lay down your life for your wife. You got the guts, gutless?

Location hidden

#359 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>Sweetheart, "lol" is talking about YOU! Not to you. You are exactly what he/she is describing!
If you are right you can let "lol" tell me...I don't believe anything you say.

Location hidden

#360 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>Scuse me? You are a woman. According to your 'bible', you damn sure will carry out my demands!
Another cherry pickin xstain.
Try it! You will see you are wrong!

How is the devil worshiping going for you? You serve a loser!

Location hidden

#361 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>Sweetheart, "lol" is talking about YOU! Not to you. You are exactly what he/she is describing!
Don't call me sweetheart!

Location hidden

#367 Aug 25, 2013
Oscar dela Rich wrote:
<quoted text>How could have called you a rat girl, but he called you sweetheart.
May God be merciful in his judgment of you. May the punishment not be too harsh. I pray that when God opens your eyes to you, that the pain is not too unbearable.
God Bless you and yours.
Another account?? How long will you keep this one?

Location hidden

#368 Aug 25, 2013
Oscar dela Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows LOL was talking about Laci, even Laci.
So you say...
Chelassie

Columbus, OH

#369 Aug 25, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>100% right. I was warned of this poster......I did not listen. He turned out to be far worse then I ever imagined. It does not strain him to say devilish lies on posters. Please be careful.
All you have proven is that you were either stupid before or stupid now or that you are just stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 12 min Barnsweb 5,029
christians now minority in England and Wales 13 min Thinking 1
Why do you really believe in a god? 34 min Demon Finder 296
I'm a white girl who hates white men. 1 hr janeebee 25
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 6 hr 10uhsee 929
Science and Religion 6 hr KAB 332
Is Obesity a Sin or Curse from God? 6 hr KAB 39
Proof that the Bible God is evil 8 hr Demon Finder 24
More from around the web