Rapture Deception Teaching By Real Be...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Welch, WV

#44 Oct 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there will be some of God's people left after the rapture and after the tribulation.
Matthew 25:32 (NKJV)
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
That is a very bad interpretation. What? Some of God's people will be raptured and some will not? God is no respecter of persons. And no one can be saved after a "rapture" because the Holy Spirit will not be in the picture. It is the Holy Spirit that draws and convicts the sinners heart.

I believe you may be reading too many "Left Behind" fiction books.

“so tell me......”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#45 Oct 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very bad interpretation. What? Some of God's people will be raptured and some will not? God is no respecter of persons. And no one can be saved after a "rapture" because the Holy Spirit will not be in the picture. It is the Holy Spirit that draws and convicts the sinners heart.
I believe you may be reading too many "Left Behind" fiction books.
I think the Left behind books did a great disservice to the Christian cause.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#46 Oct 11, 2013
Who decided which part of the bible to discard?
Did they get a note from their mum?
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very bad interpretation. What? Some of God's people will be raptured and some will not? God is no respecter of persons. And no one can be saved after a "rapture" because the Holy Spirit will not be in the picture. It is the Holy Spirit that draws and convicts the sinners heart.
I believe you may be reading too many "Left Behind" fiction books.
lol

Welch, WV

#47 Oct 11, 2013
angelinaUK wrote:
<quoted text>I think the Left behind books did a great disservice to the Christian cause.
Right along with Hal Lindsey's fantasy books.
lol

Welch, WV

#48 Oct 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Who decided which part of the bible to discard?
Did they get a note from their mum?
<quoted text>
Who decided you are anything more than a stupid Brit?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49 Oct 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very bad interpretation.
What are your credentials to determine that?
buck

AOL

#50 Oct 14, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 24 does not even hint at a rapture. It would have been a perfect time to reveal it but He didn't. There IS no rapture. The false Christ comes first deceiving the whole world. That is Bible. You have been deceived.
You need to go back and read it again and maybe again and again lol
begin at verse 38, pay close attention to verses 40 & 41.
Happy reading :)
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#51 Oct 14, 2013
buck wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go back and read it again and maybe again and again lol
begin at verse 38, pay close attention to verses 40 & 41.
Happy reading :)
lol is right, there is no rapture. The false Christ (messiah) came approximately 2000 years ago and has deceived the whole world. There will also be no seven year tribulation or millennial reign. The Messiah is not going to last that long until the Christians kill him. He will return on the Mount of Olives and will reign forever. Jesus is here and has been reincarnated. His new name is Bill Troetschel. Rev. 3:12.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#52 Oct 15, 2013
I see you have no answer, Wayne.
You just make your god up as you go along.
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Who decided you are anything more than a stupid Brit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Design, Nowhere Evident 11 min blacklagoon 483
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 15 min Jesus is 60
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 17 min KAB 9,541
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 59 min janeebee 1,092
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 1 hr janeebee 54
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 1 hr I love Jesus 25
Is Satan Afraid of God (Nov '07) 2 hr I love Jesus 19
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 2 hr Barmsweb 321
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr janeebee 2,404
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr I love Jesus 20,490
More from around the web