First Prev
of 164
Next Last
Metsastajatyyppi

Finland

#3369 Jan 29, 2012
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be so kind as to tell me what the Bible says is Hell?
You seem to be saying that the Bible says Hell is like Dante's Inferno, I have never read Paradise Lost. I have read the Bible and Dante's Inferno and the Hell of the bible is not anything like that of Dante's Inferno.
You claim Dante's Inferno is similar to the Bible, I have not seen this, what do you base this on?
I think what is going on is that YOU BELIEVE that the Bible has some Dante's Inferno version of Hell in it,
You are BRINGING WHAT YOU BELIEVE Hell is to the table, and I am going by what the Bible says Hell is.
So you BELIEVE that the Bible has some Dante's Inferno version of Hell, or you are proselytizing that the Bible has some sort of Dante's Inferno version of Hell within its pages, makes you a proselytizer of Dante's Inferno, when that version of hell is not in the Bible,
OH that is right you want everyone to go to Hell, sorry about your bad luck, that is not in the Bible.
Pst.. Have you seen bill? Or are also you there, where I see DARPA have put to your avatar?
Metsastajatyyppi

Finland

#3370 Jan 29, 2012
Pst! Lovely Gyu.. PSt.. Are you there..? I dont see you! If you are looking, so lets go on.. This will be great thing. You see!

And BTW this above were just answer to that "Pastor Lindsey Williams" -thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 164
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John 14-30 2 min Barnsweb 63
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 8 min MICHA 346
I can't forgive my husband 27 min TheLordsAnointed 5
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 46 min Cyber Crime Inves... 20,562
Which ACCOUNT is CORRECT?? 1 hr Barnsweb 5
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 1 hr Barnsweb 368
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 2 hr Big Al 9,580
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 hr Big Al 2,505
More from around the web