Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3346 Oct 31, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough! WHICH God ARE you talking about? http://www.godchecker.com
Well there is a GOOD Question.

It is rather complicated, my GOD is the one that came down from the Heavens and Created the Missing Link, by mixing the DNA of the Animals upon this Earth with advance DNA splicing to Create Homo Sapiens, but my GOD is also the Creator of the Angels (messengers of GOD) that came to this Earth and Created the Homo sapiens, it is just that that GOD is so far removed from the Earth and time wise that we may never get to know Him,

And My GOD is the one that create the Life upon this planet that led to a being that could be spliced to create Homo sapiens, but again we are separated by so much TIME it may never be known who this GOD is.

My GOD is also the Balance PRESENT upon this Earth, that the Energy from Sunlight is converted into the basic building blocks of Life as we know it, so the Earth itself is in Balance as it Spins like a top around the Sun, converting the Energy of the Sun into Oxygen and Nitrogen and other gasses in PERFECT BALANCE to create US, and all the Support we need to be ALIVE on this planet.

It is really amazing when you think about it, LIFE on this Planet.
Even the Moon has to be EXACTLY were it is, and Exactly the Size it is, The Planet Itself is a WELL OILED MACHINE.

When you read the Beginning of the Bible, it is almost exactly like what the Scientist say had to happen in order for life as WE KNOW it to be created. The first day was not 1,000 years, The Bible never says it was 1,000 years it was Millennium, as those ancient Corals I forget their names came forth and produce Oxygen from Sunlight and Co2,

It is really Beautiful, they whole process of Creation,

But it really is about the creation of MAN as we know him TODAY, and the Missing link is that Beings FROM THE HEAVENS Spliced the DNA of the Homos upon the Earth and CREATED Homo sapiens.

But that still is not my GOD, GOD is the Creation Itself.

I do not know how to explain this to you,

I can In my minds eye Visualize
The Solar System, I can think of that and picture it in my mind.

I can Visualize the Galaxy, but it takes a bit to in my minds eye step outside of the Solar System and look down upon a Galaxy that I am on the OUTER EDGE of, it is actually pretty hard to see the Galaxy in your imagination.

I can not begin to FATHOM the UNIVERSE, once I begin to imagine the Galaxy, I try to look out and see the Other Galaxies in my Minds EYE. I can Imagine Myself at the center of the Galaxy, but when I try to ENVISION the Universe, to try to Imagine myself at the Center of the Universe, I can not do it, the Universe is BEYOND my Imagination, but yet the Universe is a real THING, and I can not imagine it.

That is part of MY GOD, that I can not IMAGINE the Universe, and the Universe is a real thing, but I can not Imagine it in my Minds Eye.

The Scientist Estimate that the number of Galaxies is as infinite as the number of Stars.

What IS THIS that we live in?

I can not IMAGINE what we here upon the Earth which is part of the UNIVERSE are in, I can not IMAGINE what the UNIVERSE IS, but I am part of it.

That is part of My GOD.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#3347 Oct 31, 2011
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there is a GOOD Question.
It is rather complicated, my GOD is the one that came down from the Heavens and Created the Missing Link, by mixing the DNA of the Animals upon this Earth with advance DNA splicing to Create Homo Sapiens, but my GOD is also the Creator of the Angels (messengers of GOD) that came to this Earth and Created the Homo sapiens, it is just that that GOD is so far removed from the Earth and time wise that we may never get to know Him,
And My GOD is the one that create the Life upon this planet that led to a being that could be spliced to create Homo sapiens, but again we are separated by so much TIME it may never be known who this GOD is.
My GOD is also the Balance PRESENT upon this Earth, that the Energy from Sunlight is converted into the basic building blocks of Life as we know it, so the Earth itself is in Balance as it Spins like a top around the Sun, converting the Energy of the Sun into Oxygen and Nitrogen and other gasses in PERFECT BALANCE to create US, and all the Support we need to be ALIVE on this planet.
It is really amazing when you think about it, LIFE on this Planet.
Even the Moon has to be EXACTLY were it is, and Exactly the Size it is, The Planet Itself is a WELL OILED MACHINE.
When you read the Beginning of the Bible, it is almost exactly like what the Scientist say had to happen in order for life as WE KNOW it to be created. The first day was not 1,000 years, The Bible never says it was 1,000 years it was Millennium, as those ancient Corals I forget their names came forth and produce Oxygen from Sunlight and Co2,
It is really Beautiful, they whole process of Creation,
But it really is about the creation of MAN as we know him TODAY, and the Missing link is that Beings FROM THE HEAVENS Spliced the DNA of the Homos upon the Earth and CREATED Homo sapiens.
But that still is not my GOD, GOD is the Creation Itself.
I do not know how to explain this to you,
I can In my minds eye Visualize
The Solar System, I can think of that and picture it in my mind.
I can Visualize the Galaxy, but it takes a bit to in my minds eye step outside of the Solar System and look down upon a Galaxy that I am on the OUTER EDGE of, it is actually pretty hard to see the Galaxy in your imagination.
I can not begin to FATHOM the UNIVERSE, once I begin to imagine the Galaxy, I try to look out and see the Other Galaxies in my Minds EYE. I can Imagine Myself at the center of the Galaxy, but when I try to ENVISION the Universe, to try to Imagine myself at the Center of the Universe, I can not do it, the Universe is BEYOND my Imagination, but yet the Universe is a real THING, and I can not imagine it.
That is part of MY GOD, that I can not IMAGINE the Universe, and the Universe is a real thing, but I can not Imagine it in my Minds Eye.
The Scientist Estimate that the number of Galaxies is as infinite as the number of Stars.
What IS THIS that we live in?
I can not IMAGINE what we here upon the Earth which is part of the UNIVERSE are in, I can not IMAGINE what the UNIVERSE IS, but I am part of it.
That is part of My GOD.
Arguments from incredulity. That's all you got? Logical fallacies? Why am I not surprised?
BOLD

Oak Hill, WV

#3348 Oct 31, 2011
Bella1958 wrote:
If the Biblical account of Hell is real and you go there, how would you feel? Would you be angry at all the Christians who didn't try hard enough to help you accept Christ? Or would you be angry at yourself? Angry at God?
If anyone ends up in help, it will be because of their own choice to not follow Jesus Christ.***Indeed! I'm sure they will scream for God to get them out of their torment.***God made Hell of the devil and his angels, was never meant for anyone else unless they decided to reject Him and refuse to accept Him into their life as Lord and Savior of the world.***I try to warn people and have witness to many.***It will not be my fault if people don't want to believe in God.***I have tried to enlighten others and hated for it.***Once anyone decides to separat themselves from God, they can't blame God for their decision to reject Him.***The Bible has make clear the definition of Hell as darkness, separation from God, lake of fire and eternal punishment without any escape.***This will be the final judgment God will set forth, before those that refuse to follower Him before they die.***
BOLD

Oak Hill, WV

#3349 Oct 31, 2011
Typo If anyone ends up in Hell......not help

Location hidden

#3350 Nov 3, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguments from incredulity. That's all you got? Logical fallacies? Why am I not surprised?
Because you are not very smart, The Dull in the brain are not surprised often.

You know what you know, and do not believe anything other then what you know.

That is why you daughters RUN from living near you, they want MORE in life then you know.

You are not surprised it is all just like you thought it was.
You are the embodiment of the Zombie, what you know is, what is it you zombies like?
Your one of the Zombies that keeps pressing the print button on a copy machine, they have a name for it.

You are not Surprised,

It is Because you are a I think they call them Straggler Zombie in the latest Movie type of stuff.

You are not surprised because you are an IDIOT,
Remember I am the PERFECT IDIOT,

YOU are an IDIOT, you are just not anywhere close to being PERFECT.

That is your problem, you are the Zombie that just keeps pressing print on the Copy machine, instead of looking for BRAINS.

Zombies are SUPPOSE to look for BRAINS, you are happy pressing the print button on a copy machine.

#3351 Nov 3, 2011
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are not very smart, The Dull in the brain are not surprised often.
You know what you know, and do not believe anything other then what you know.
That is why you daughters RUN from living near you, they want MORE in life then you know.
You are not surprised it is all just like you thought it was.
You are the embodiment of the Zombie, what you know is, what is it you zombies like?
Your one of the Zombies that keeps pressing the print button on a copy machine, they have a name for it.
You are not Surprised,
It is Because you are a I think they call them Straggler Zombie in the latest Movie type of stuff.
You are not surprised because you are an IDIOT,
Remember I am the PERFECT IDIOT,
YOU are an IDIOT, you are just not anywhere close to being PERFECT.
That is your problem, you are the Zombie that just keeps pressing print on the Copy machine, instead of looking for BRAINS.
Zombies are SUPPOSE to look for BRAINS, you are happy pressing the print button on a copy machine.
So then, you admit you've got nothing. I'm not surprised.
Jesus freak

Plainview, NY

#3352 Nov 5, 2011
hellisnot wrote:
Im very sorry to the original poster, but you should do more research on things.
The bible was changed over time. Hell is not mentioned in the original writings whatsoever. And it has no mention of an afterlife, meaning you are unconscious when you die, althoug in it there is a resurrection.
Not to say that I know that they are true though, but hey we are all here to learn aren't we? Oh no I forgot, we are here to get rich and ride on the backs of others.
You are the Mourning Star of Vegas

Location hidden

#3353 Nov 6, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking a Question?

You are a sail without wind,

You are not asking a Question, you do not care about the truth, you do not ask.

What you have said is a statement, there is no QUESTION even though you think 3 question signs make a question, they do not make a Question.

You have not Asked or presented anything to debate.

You are a sail without wind.

Location hidden

#3354 Nov 6, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, you admit you've got nothing. I'm not surprised.
I admit that you did not ask anything.

You presented your opinion,

It was an empty Opinion, a sail without wind.

You never ASKED anything, you voiced an OPINION, your opinion is not a Question.

#3355 Nov 6, 2011
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit that you did not ask anything.
You presented your opinion,
It was an empty Opinion, a sail without wind.
You never ASKED anything, you voiced an OPINION, your opinion is not a Question.
And still nothing. No proof your God or his silly hell exist. Nada.
whatif

Las Vegas, NV

#3356 Nov 7, 2011
First of all there isn't actually "hell" in the bible at all.

There is only loving judgement for our own good, and everyone will bow, but willingly and in great joy in doing so, and all is eventually well, but that is only according to the bible. And guess who gets judged first according to the bible, god's own people, they get it first, and then the rest.

But who could believe in that bullshit after watching all of these kids dying.

But if there was a "hell", you aren't really specifying what it is for really, is it payment for our crimes? Or only a place for shitty people to go and be? Perhaps rehabilitation of some sort?

If it were payment, then we'd pay and get to go, if it is only an awful place for the wicked to go then they'll go but want to leave, and perhaps the only way out is to be good, at which point they would all come crying and wailing to be good, if it were rehabilitation then it wouldn't be forever.

Why would "hell" be eternal? Even the eternity of judgement isn't in the bible.

Location hidden

#3357 Nov 8, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently we are on different pages,

You seem to be suggesting I am in some contest to prove My GOD, I am not in that contest, I am telling you you are a filthy beast that needs to learn to Bury your shiit, not near drinking water.

You apparently think I am in some sort of GOD off contest with you, and no, I am just trying to get you to not spit in public, bury your shit, wash your hands, and eat fruits and vegetables.

You seem to think I am in some sort of GOD Off contest,

I am not looking to Prove my GOD to you, I am trying to get you to take your Mucus membranes to the restroom, when in the Restroom to Bury your shiit, to wash your hands when leaving the restroom, and to EAT fruits and vegetables.

I do not know where you think I entered a GOD OFF contest with you, but I do hold back from rubbing your nose into the pile of spit and spanking you like a dog, while saying NO, BAD, NO, GO in the bathroom.
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
What make you think I am in a GOD off with you,

What makes you think I have to play by your rules?

I really do not care about you, in particular, why do you think I have entered a GOD contest with you?

You act as if I and you are old friends and I am trying to sway you into seeing things my way.
Dude I could not care LESS about you, I am neutral, I do not give a shiit about you, I am not Jesus, but I can be made to Hate you, or to Love you, right now I do not know you, you want my hate or you want my love, that I can give, but you thinking I am going to cast the Pearls of Wisdom out before you to trample upon them like swine, not going to happen.

I do not know WHERE YOU THOUGHT we we are in a GOD contest, that I would spend my energy proving to you My GOD,
I do not know where you become to believe that we were in a GOD contest, but I do not prove my GOD for ANYONE,

I do however suggest paths that will lead to a better understand of My GOD,
Such as BE VEGETARIAN, that is GOOD advice.

Where you came to believe that I am going to Prove My GOD to you, is Sorry about your bad luck but that is between you and your travel agent.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3358 Nov 15, 2011
In Matthew 12:40...Jesus speaks of being in the heart of the earth for 3 days and 3 nights as Jonah was in the belly of the whale for 3 days and 3 nights. Clear as day this passage explains that Hell is located in the heart of the earth which is the same as the core,the middle of the earth.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3359 Nov 15, 2011
the part I don't get is when you die and our bodies/mind die, how would any spiritual punishment be effective? I don't figure I will have the same consciousness level,when I'm dead.
I don't recollect any past afterlife spiritual experiences good or bad.
energy of the soul is much more significant than the meer milisecond we live and die on planet earth.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#3360 Nov 15, 2011
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term exam paper.

The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

(1). If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

(2). If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you, and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only Heaven thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#3361 Nov 15, 2011
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A

#3362 Nov 19, 2011
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently we are on different pages,
You seem to be suggesting I am in some contest to prove My GOD, I am not in that contest, I am telling you you are a filthy beast that needs to learn to Bury your shiit, not near drinking water.
You apparently think I am in some sort of GOD off contest with you, and no, I am just trying to get you to not spit in public, bury your shit, wash your hands, and eat fruits and vegetables.
You seem to think I am in some sort of GOD Off contest,
I am not looking to Prove my GOD to you, I am trying to get you to take your Mucus membranes to the restroom, when in the Restroom to Bury your shiit, to wash your hands when leaving the restroom, and to EAT fruits and vegetables.
I do not know where you think I entered a GOD OFF contest with you, but I do hold back from rubbing your nose into the pile of spit and spanking you like a dog, while saying NO, BAD, NO, GO in the bathroom.
<quoted text>
What make you think I am in a GOD off with you,
What makes you think I have to play by your rules?
I really do not care about you, in particular, why do you think I have entered a GOD contest with you?
You act as if I and you are old friends and I am trying to sway you into seeing things my way.
Dude I could not care LESS about you, I am neutral, I do not give a shiit about you, I am not Jesus, but I can be made to Hate you, or to Love you, right now I do not know you, you want my hate or you want my love, that I can give, but you thinking I am going to cast the Pearls of Wisdom out before you to trample upon them like swine, not going to happen.
I do not know WHERE YOU THOUGHT we we are in a GOD contest, that I would spend my energy proving to you My GOD,
I do not know where you become to believe that we were in a GOD contest, but I do not prove my GOD for ANYONE,
I do however suggest paths that will lead to a better understand of My GOD,
Such as BE VEGETARIAN, that is GOOD advice.
Where you came to believe that I am going to Prove My GOD to you, is Sorry about your bad luck but that is between you and your travel agent.

Location hidden

#3363 Nov 20, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is easy to prove.

When I was 8 years old I was Brutally raped by my older brother, he went forth and told me Parents How I was CRAZY and that they should not communicate with me except through him, they BELIEVED him an since I was 8 years old My parents have not talked to me, and even if they did talk to me They talk to to me based upon what my brother (Abuser) had told them,
They in their mind had FACTS that my (abuser) brother had told them.

That is a hell you can not even begin to imagine.

Proof of HELL is easy, I live in a hell created by my abuser,
that you do not believe it pisses me off enough I would, I would punch you in the nose and try to shove your nose into your brain.

Lets meet in person, you want to see Hell, you want the DUNES hell, we can work that out.

Proof of HELL, you want PROOF of Hell, lets meet in person, I can show you hell.

What was it the dude said in "DUNE" when he cast him to Hell?

Remember when he had killed the dude but that was not enough, he yelled at him at even the Ground broke.

I can not understand why you are attacking my leaf of life, I am grabbing onto something I feel Life in, and you are attacking what little I have that keeps me Hopeful, and Loving.

I have GREAT HOPE and you want to DESTROY what HOPE I have, because it does not fit with YOU BELIEFS.

What do you want me to do be a suicidal atomic bomb?

You want me to LOSE what little HOPE I have?

What DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

What are you HOPING to Accomplish by belittling what hope I have?

Are you trying to accomplish that I GIVE UP ALL HOPE?

#3364 Nov 29, 2011
the perfect idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell is easy to prove.
When I was 8 years old I was Brutally raped by my older brother, he went forth and told me Parents How I was CRAZY and that they should not communicate with me except through him, they BELIEVED him an since I was 8 years old My parents have not talked to me, and even if they did talk to me They talk to to me based upon what my brother (Abuser) had told them,
They in their mind had FACTS that my (abuser) brother had told them.
That is a hell you can not even begin to imagine.
Proof of HELL is easy, I live in a hell created by my abuser,
that you do not believe it pisses me off enough I would, I would punch you in the nose and try to shove your nose into your brain.
Lets meet in person, you want to see Hell, you want the DUNES hell, we can work that out.
Proof of HELL, you want PROOF of Hell, lets meet in person, I can show you hell.
What was it the dude said in "DUNE" when he cast him to Hell?
Remember when he had killed the dude but that was not enough, he yelled at him at even the Ground broke.
I can not understand why you are attacking my leaf of life, I am grabbing onto something I feel Life in, and you are attacking what little I have that keeps me Hopeful, and Loving.
I have GREAT HOPE and you want to DESTROY what HOPE I have, because it does not fit with YOU BELIEFS.
What do you want me to do be a suicidal atomic bomb?
You want me to LOSE what little HOPE I have?
What DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?
What are you HOPING to Accomplish by belittling what hope I have?
Are you trying to accomplish that I GIVE UP ALL HOPE?
This does not prove that a divinely created hell exists unless you are also telling me that your Brother is God.

In short, you've still got nothing.

There is no truth in hope. Deal with it. You'll have to find some truth in order to effectively deal with your issues.

Location hidden

#3365 Dec 4, 2011
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not prove that a divinely created hell exists unless you are also telling me that your Brother is God.
In short, you've still got nothing.
There is no truth in hope. Deal with it. You'll have to find some truth in order to effectively deal with your issues.
I guess you need to define what Hell you are talking about.

I am a Christian and I have not heard of this divinely created Hell you mention. Apparently you are talking about some Hell I am not familiar with from some religion I am not familiar with, so I am not able to debate your religious view of Hell if we are not on the same page.

What is it you are saying is Hell?

The Scriptures of the of the Hebrews are pretty clear in that Hell is separation from GOD the Spirit, and all the things that separate a person from living to their fullest fulfillment of Life as Hell, and Death itself is Hell,

What is it you are saying Hell is?

I actually have a good Idea what you are saying Hell is, and I suspect you are proclaiming a Catholic Dante's Inferno version of Hell, and That is not what the scriptures say Hell is.

So you are asking me to prove Dante's Inferno when Dante's Inferno is at the least an imaginary work of Fiction, and at the worst a delusional work of fiction that has been adopted by the Catholics and their daughters the Protestants as a depiction of something not taught in the Scriptures.

Which Means YOU are CAllING Dante's Inferno the Definition of HELL you wish to discuss, but Dante's Inferno is a WORK OF FICTION.

There is REAL HELL, such as what I have gone through upon the Earth, and Many other people have gone through REAL HELL upon the EARTH, as defined by the Scriptures.

You on the other hand want to point at the Imaginary Dante's Inferno version of Hell and say see, Hell does not exist, but you you are WRONG, HELL exists, you just have an imaginary idea of what Hell is.

Hell is very real upon this Earth, and it has to do with Death, Famine, Plague, Disease, Slavery, and many others, you making light of the REAL HELL PEOPLE are in and escaping by saying Hell is Dante's Inferno shows that you are promoting the LIE of the Dante's Inferno version of Hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 2 min Weepy 4,571
Debunking young earth theory 5 min dollarsbill 11
Christians encouraged to 'sow seeds of a new po... 8 min The Branch 56
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Some Stoner Dude 1,049
Free Will 25 min dollarsbill 69
God's Love Vs God's Wrath 41 min dollarsbill 185
36 foot giant human skeleton prooves the bible ... (Nov '11) 46 min dollarsbill 54
Before The Big Bang 51 min seenthisside 1,275
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 1 hr seenthisside 518
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr janeebee 19,717
More from around the web