Anybody interested in sharing a favor...
Ben

Toledo, OH

#102 Oct 27, 2013
John 16:
33"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

“God is Love”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#103 Oct 27, 2013
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Jesus Is

Kirribilli, Australia

#104 Oct 28, 2013
EZEKEL 18:23
"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked?" declares the Sovereign Lord. "Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"
Ben

Toledo, OH

#105 Oct 28, 2013
James 1:
25But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does. 26If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless.…

“God bless you (o: welcome (o:”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#106 Nov 1, 2013
Jesus Is wrote:
EZEKEL 18:23
"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked?" declares the Sovereign Lord. "Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"
amen! God does care about the wicked. "'For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.'" (John 3:16)

"But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived." (2 Timothy 3:13)

But Jesus does care about these people who are loaded down with their evil; so He says >

"'Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Matthew 11:28-29)

Jesus says this to "all" > so, He has this hope for "all". But ... still ... ones are so conceited that they feel they are too good for Jesus!!

Since: Jul 13

Toledo, OH

#107 Nov 2, 2013
Revelation 21:5---"Look I am making all things new. Write, because these words are faithful and true."

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#108 Nov 2, 2013
Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#109 Nov 2, 2013
John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#110 Nov 2, 2013
Titus 2:13 - Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#111 Nov 2, 2013
Matthew 1:23 - Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#112 Nov 2, 2013
John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes (trusts) in Him will not perish but have everlasting life."

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#113 Nov 2, 2013
1 Peter 2:24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#114 Nov 2, 2013
Ezekiel 9:6 "Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women ... "

Isaiah 13:16 "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

Deuteronomy 13:15 "Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly ... "

Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death ... "

Exodus 32:27 "... Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour."

Deut 21:10-12 "When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the LORD thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive, And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife; Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; "

Exodus 31:15 " ... whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death."

Deut 21:21 "And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die ... "

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#115 Nov 2, 2013
Galatians 2:20 - I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#116 Nov 2, 2013
Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#117 Nov 2, 2013
John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#118 Nov 2, 2013
Luke 15:7 - I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Since: Jul 13

Toledo, OH

#119 Nov 3, 2013
Isaiah chapter forty-one, verses ten through thirteen.....
Ben

United States

#120 Nov 3, 2013
Romans 8:38-39
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#121 Nov 3, 2013
Jesus: "Love the Lord your God with ALL your heart and with ALL your soul and with ALL your mind and with ALL your strength.

The second is this:‘Love your neighbor AS yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

Mark 12:30-31

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scrupulosity: What to do? 2 hr Chance7 5
what would you do if you caught your child havi... (Dec '09) 10 hr No Name For Now 32
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) Feb 23 Katelynn 116
Some Kinda Preacher (Tribute to Billy Graham) b... Feb 21 bruce 1
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Feb 20 dollarsbill 7
More from around the web