Anybody interested in sharing a favor...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#61 Oct 19, 2013
I did a 2yr study on the Bible years ago. The term "Zion" always perplexed me. So much in fact, that when we finished, our Pastor gave us each a verse hand written and framed as a parting gift.

I still didn't get it and put it on my dresser. 15 yrs go by and my Mother is on her deathbed. We were packing for the trip to say our goodbyes and the frame caught my eye. I read it and the Light came on. God's Word came full circle that day as it was meant for me to read to my Mother... Coincidence? Never...

Hebrews 12-22

Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to tens of thousands of angels joyfully gathered together and to the assembly of God’s firstborn children whose names are written in heaven....

Since: Jul 13

Toledo, OH

#62 Oct 19, 2013
The last Bible book in the Bible, Revelation, at Revelation 21:4,5 speaks of a beautiful prophecy that will soon be fullfilled in mankind's coming history. That verse tells us what the future holds out for obedient mankind and the earth (Psalms 37:10,11).
Ben

Toledo, OH

#63 Oct 19, 2013
NDanger wrote:
I did a 2yr study on the Bible years ago. The term "Zion" always perplexed me. So much in fact, that when we finished, our Pastor gave us each a verse hand written and framed as a parting gift.
I still didn't get it and put it on my dresser. 15 yrs go by and my Mother is on her deathbed. We were packing for the trip to say our goodbyes and the frame caught my eye. I read it and the Light came on. God's Word came full circle that day as it was meant for me to read to my Mother... Coincidence? Never...
Hebrews 12-22
Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to tens of thousands of angels joyfully gathered together and to the assembly of God’s firstborn children whose names are written in heaven....
Comforting and reassuring.
Ben

Toledo, OH

#64 Oct 19, 2013
Proverbs 21:31
The horse is prepared for the day of battle, But victory belongs to the LORD.

“God is Love”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#65 Oct 20, 2013
Matthew 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Ben

Toledo, OH

#66 Oct 20, 2013
Proverbs 3:
5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. 6In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. 7Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.…

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#67 Oct 20, 2013
Revelation 19:11-16

11 And I saw heaven opened,(Ezek. 1.1) and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire,(Dan. 10.6) and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations; and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:(Ps. 2.9) and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.(Is. 63.3 · Joel 3.13 · Rev. 14.20)
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Gives me goosebumps everytime I read it...

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#68 Oct 20, 2013
NDanger wrote:
Revelation 19:11-16
11 And I saw heaven opened,(Ezek. 1.1) and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire,(Dan. 10.6) and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations; and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:(Ps. 2.9) and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.(Is. 63.3 · Joel 3.13 · Rev. 14.20)
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Gives me goosebumps everytime I read it...
Why?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#69 Oct 20, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because he believes it is literal.

:)

Location hidden

#70 Oct 20, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Because he believes it is literal.
:)
Tell em about it you old model catholic and official spokesperson for God!
Ben

Toledo, OH

#71 Oct 20, 2013
1Timothy 2:5For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
Ben

Toledo, OH

#72 Oct 21, 2013
Deuteronomy 31:6

6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Nobody

Tyler, TX

#73 Oct 21, 2013
Matthew 7:25 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#74 Oct 22, 2013
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ben

Toledo, OH

#75 Oct 22, 2013
Philippians 3:13-14

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#76 Oct 22, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
It depicts how almighty GOD is...

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#77 Oct 23, 2013
Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Ben

Toledo, OH

#78 Oct 24, 2013
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

“God is Love”

Location hidden

#79 Oct 24, 2013
Matthew 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Proverbs 13:1 A wise son heareth his father's instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#80 Oct 24, 2013
Philippians 1:21- For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MESSAGE to THE TRESPASSERS ON MY FORUM 15 min Jesus Is 9
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 24 min Barnsweb 35
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr par five 1,335
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr little lamb 8,228
Evidence Against God 4 hr Hardcore 3,791
Why do you really believe in a god? 4 hr little lamb 605
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 8 hr TheLordsAnointed 15
More from around the web