“I'll have some FSM...”

Since: Sep 10

with a side order of awesome!

#93 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is soon to come, but you won't like it in Hell. There's no exit. It is clearly shown true that name callers are the most ignorant.
2,000 years and waiting DollarsTard.

Really? So when you call someone "child of satan or liar" what does that mean?

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#94 Jun 12, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
2,000 years and waiting DollarsTard.
Really? So when you call someone "child of satan or liar" what does that mean?
You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum.
Your math skills are sorely lacking. Only 46 years.

"This generation"

“I'll have some FSM...”

#95 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your math skills are sorely lacking. Only 46 years.
"This generation"
It gives a date in the bible?

No it does not... you are doing what people have done for years... make a guesswork date and say "that's it". To try and scare people.

You have no proof or anything... you are pulling a date out of your @ss.

Jesus even said he didn't know...

Also, it is 2000 years from the time it was "said".(if it was said at all)

So... you are wrong, again.

Location hidden

#96 Jun 12, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives a date in the bible?
No it does not... you are doing what people have done for years... make a guesswork date and say "that's it". To try and scare people.
You have no proof or anything... you are pulling a date out of your @ss.
Jesus even said he didn't know...
Also, it is 2000 years from the time it was "said".(if it was said at all)
So... you are wrong, again.
The 'times of the Gentiles' was fulfilled in 1967. You should be scared.

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

“I'll have some FSM...”

#97 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'times of the Gentiles' was fulfilled in 1967. You should be scared.
Show me "1967" in your bible.

Location hidden

#98 Jun 12, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me "1967" in your bible.
This is the terminal generation.

"none of the wicked shall understand"

Daniel 12:10 (NKJV)
10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

“I'll have some FSM...”

#99 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the terminal generation.
"none of the wicked shall understand"
Daniel 12:10 (NKJV)
10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
Nobody understands you because you dont make sence... placing a date to a bible text does not mean you are right. You are guessing... you don't know... admit it.

Also... if you are going to quote out of the old Testament, try this one.

Judges 1:19

And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

Your god is weak-sauce.

I am a member of the Church of the Iron Chariot. As Biblical, it is superior to god and is trouble-making followers.

Location hidden

#100 Jun 12, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody understands you because you dont make sence... placing a date to a bible text does not mean you are right. You are guessing... you don't know... admit it.
Also... if you are going to quote out of the old Testament, try this one.
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
Your god is weak-sauce.
I am a member of the Church of the Iron Chariot. As Biblical, it is superior to god and is trouble-making followers.
Daniel 12:4 (NKJV)
4 "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

“I'll have some FSM...”

#101 Jun 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel 12:4 (NKJV)
4 "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."
True... and we have ran to and fro and went to the moon.

We have also gained ancient knowledge that your god is less powerful than a iron chariot.

All praise be to Ye! Oh Chariot of Iron!

Location hidden

#102 Jun 13, 2013
10uhsee wrote:
<quoted text>
True... and we have ran to and fro and went to the moon.
We have also gained ancient knowledge that your god is less powerful than a iron chariot.
All praise be to Ye! Oh Chariot of Iron!
And with all your self professed knowledge you are still without hope and perishing and will lose EVERYTHING and EVERYONE you love, FOREVER.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#103 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And with all your self professed knowledge you are still without hope and perishing and will lose EVERYTHING and EVERYONE you love, FOREVER.
Such a pleasant thought. You're a very sick person, always wishing for people whom you disagree with to get what they "deserve."

I was wrong about Hell - it really does exist. I have absolute proof: you're living in it.

Location hidden

#104 Jun 13, 2013
I know there are lots of decent Christians in the world, and I bear no ill will towards them.

However, I cannot get my head around the "final solution" of Christianity: the destruction of this world and all life upon it, and the endless torment of human beings who didn't conform to an unproved - and unprovable - belief system.

There are so many things wrong with the apocalyptic philosophies that pervade most of the world's religions. How can you preach that all life is valuable when it turns out that all life is ultimately disposable at the whim of some imaginary being?

And this being allegedly created humans in his image and gave us a moral code that he himself refuses to follow, or that he changes its prescriptions for just punishment and reward as he feels like it - really, is that being worth reverence and worship?

I understand that humans are predisposed to form religious beliefs. I know very well that religions gives people a sense of community and belonging.

But it's time that we replace formal religious belief with some other bottom-up system of placing value on human life - ALL life, actually - and so far I believe that secular humanism offers the best possible solution.

Secular humanism is life-affirming and positive. It proclaims that we are all equal, that we are all finite, and that our destruction is in our own hands, not the hands of a deity.

It replaces religious exclusion and tribal warring with inclusion of all peoples and respect for their variegated customs and lifestyles.

If we humans are to survive and prosper, then secular humanism is our best option.

Location hidden

#105 Jun 13, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a pleasant thought. You're a very sick person, always wishing for people whom you disagree with to get what they "deserve."
I was wrong about Hell - it really does exist. I have absolute proof: you're living in it.
Not wishing, just stating the facts. You will lose family and EVERYTHING forever.

Location hidden

#106 Jun 13, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
If we humans are to survive and prosper, then secular humanism is our best option.
You're dreaming. This world is DOOMED. This is the terminal generation.

Mark 13:19 (NKJV)
19 For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be.

Location hidden

#107 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wishing, just stating the facts. You will lose family and EVERYTHING forever.
It's not a FACT, it's your BELIEF.

How can anything that hasn't happened be a FACT?

The fact that you BELIEVE it's a fact makes you a very sick - and dangerous - individual.

Location hidden

#108 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dreaming. This world is DOOMED. This is the terminal generation.
Mark 13:19 (NKJV)
19 For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be.
Every single generation since man first conceived of an "end times" has been promulgated as the last generation.

And every single time that prediction was made, it was wrong.

Your prediction will be wrong, too.

Location hidden

#109 Jun 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you've already lost family, since Jesus commands you to cast aside any mother, father, sibling, or child that doesn't follow him.

You'll die a lonely man. Mark my words.

Location hidden

#110 Jun 13, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a FACT, it's your BELIEF.
How can anything that hasn't happened be a FACT?
The fact that you BELIEVE it's a fact makes you a very sick - and dangerous - individual.
It's not fact? Make up your mind. I'm only dangerous to the minds of Satan's children.

Location hidden

#111 Jun 13, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single generation since man first conceived of an "end times" has been promulgated as the last generation.
And every single time that prediction was made, it was wrong.
Your prediction will be wrong, too.
Only this generation witnessed Israel recover Jerusalem. Your argument is false. This is the terminal generation.

Location hidden

#112 Jun 13, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you've already lost family, since Jesus commands you to cast aside any mother, father, sibling, or child that doesn't follow him.
You'll die a lonely man. Mark my words.
And you accuse Christians of hating. Tsk tsk. You are filled with hatred for God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 22 min Sceptical_Mal 147
Before The Big Bang 28 min Khatru 2,306
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 44 min Khatru 461
The duping of American Christians 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 82
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 1 hr purplelady1040 4,818
Matthew 121:40 (Jan '13) 1 hr rstrats 34
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr tahoegirl 3,177
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 6 hr Truth 645
More from around the web