Posted in the Christian Forum

Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2013
The Wrath of God

Ephesians

Chapter 5

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

Let No Man Deceive You

IF THE PREACHERS WOULD START PREACHING THE TRUTH

AND OBEYING THE WORD OF GOD

PEOPLE WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS NOT THE DEVIL THAT IS UPON THEM...

BUT THE WRATH OF GOD.

BECAUSE OF THEIR OUT RIGHT DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD.

I SEE MANY PEOPLE WITH THE WRATH OF GOD UPON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES

AND BECAUSE OF THESE PASTORS WHO PREACH SIN IS ACCEPTABLE TO THE LORD..

THEY THINK IT IS THE DEVIL THAT IS TRYING TO DESTROY THEM.

IT IS NOT THE DEVIL THAT PUNISHES YOU FOR YOUR SINS AND EVIL DOINGS

IT IS GOD.
Repent All Ye Evildoers

Guayaquil, Ecuador

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Are You Holy to God?

Are you ready to obey the Lord's commandments?

1 Peter, Chapter 1
15: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16: Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2013
The more God is in you,

the more God will be to you.

There is no limitations to God.

The more God is in you,

the less limited you

will become.

The less limited you become,

the more God is in you.

The more like God you become,

the more like God you can be.

The more like God you can be,

the more God will be to you.
anon

Quito, Ecuador

#5 Mar 18, 2013

Are you ready to obey them at all times?

John, Chapter 3
18:He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19:And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20:For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21:But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Are you ready to walk away from your life and all your possessions and become a disciple of the Lord Jesus the Christ?

And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.

And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to

be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.

Are you ready to become A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ?
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#6 Mar 18, 2013
I will not.

Matthew 10:34-36
anon wrote:
Are you ready to obey them at all times?
John, Chapter 3
18:He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19:And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20:For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21:But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Luke, Chapter 14
33: So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
And to forsake all they have and their life and obey all the commandments of the Lord Jesus the Christ.
To live for God and God only every day all day long, day after day.
And to become born again, baptized by the Spirit of the Lord to be lead by the Spirit to
be Holy unto the Lord in word and deed.
Are you ready to become A Disciple of The Lord Jesus Christ?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Tokyo, Japan

#7 Mar 22, 2013
How Much do You Love God?

Matthew, Chapter 10
39: He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

John, Chapter 12
25: He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

mztza

Mesa, AZ

#8 Mar 23, 2013
i'm not surprised that you can quote scriptures
you forgot,
ROMANS 1:18
but also don't forget where you were profiled
in MATHEW 7:15
llllllllllllllll llll

Kladno, Czech Republic

#9 Mar 25, 2013
But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
llllllllllllll

Bogotá, Colombia

#10 Mar 25, 2013
llllllllllllllll l

Kladno, Czech Republic

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Has he warmed his hands?
lllllllllllllllll wrote:
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#13 Apr 29, 2013
The Wrath of God Upon Evil Doers
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Sydney, Australia

#14 Jun 10, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
The Wrath of God
Ephesians
Chapter 5
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
Let No Man Deceive You
IF THE PREACHERS WOULD START PREACHING THE TRUTH
AND OBEYING THE WORD OF GOD
PEOPLE WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS NOT THE DEVIL THAT IS UPON THEM...
BUT THE WRATH OF GOD.
BECAUSE OF THEIR OUT RIGHT DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD.
I SEE MANY PEOPLE WITH THE WRATH OF GOD UPON THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES
AND BECAUSE OF THESE PASTORS WHO PREACH SIN IS ACCEPTABLE TO THE LORD..
THEY THINK IT IS THE DEVIL THAT IS TRYING TO DESTROY THEM.
IT IS NOT THE DEVIL THAT PUNISHES YOU FOR YOUR SINS AND EVIL DOINGS
IT IS GOD.
The Wrath of God Upon Evil Doers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 5 min BARNS Bro 52
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 9 min BARNS Bro 58
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 14 min BARNS Bro 24
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 16 min I love Jesus 1,091
Is Satan Afraid of God (Nov '07) 42 min I love Jesus 19
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 56 min Barmsweb 321
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr janeebee 2,404
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr I love Jesus 20,490
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 7 hr Big Al 9,539
More from around the web