How can any intelligent person claim ...

How can any intelligent person claim that God made lesbians?

Posted in the Christian Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
If so, then other than oral and hand copulation, how do lesbians have sex? Did your god make a mistake or have lesbians failed basic biologically and human sexuality?
What religion or political agenda has blinded you and caused you to deny the truth be told?
1500 animal species practice homosexuality. It appears your the blind one as evolution is as okay with homosexuality as the 1500 animal species doing it are.

Why don't you come out of the closet and be okay too?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, your post is a lie and besides, I said lesbianism so it is clear that your illusion is your delusion.
The trip will be those who thing that you are being helpful, and those who will see your derogatory gay comment as an attack.
Here is the clue, only you gays have issues and fears about your homosexuality. If I am lying, then gays would not be the ones committing suicide.
Did you know that there is not one documented case of a Westboro Baptist member committing suicide. Perhaps the reason is that gays have the issue and not them.
Ah, GodSmacked...attacking gays now are we?

You old sly Drag Queen....;) Ever the Drama monger.
IamHim

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
1500 animal species practice homosexuality. It appears your the blind one as evolution is as okay with homosexuality as the 1500 animal species doing it are.
Why don't you come out of the closet and be okay too?
Some animals also eat their young. Would you be ok if humans started doing the same? Or is the logic that YOU have presented in this thread, that since animals do it its ok for humans to?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, your post is a lie and besides, I said lesbianism so it is clear that your illusion is your delusion.
The trip will be those who thing that you are being helpful, and those who will see your derogatory gay comment as an attack.
Here is the clue, only you gays have issues and fears about your homosexuality. If I am lying, then gays would not be the ones committing suicide.
Did you know that there is not one documented case of a Westboro Baptist member committing suicide. Perhaps the reason is that gays have the issue and not them.
Than again....you may not be GodSmacked...but you're wrong...show me where bullying by fundies does NOT play a part in gay suicide.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, your post is a lie and besides, I said lesbianism so it is clear that your illusion is your delusion.

Prove this is a lie.
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/2...

[QUOTE who="Truth Be Told"]<quoted text>
The trip will be those who thing that you are being helpful, and those who will see your derogatory gay comment as an attack.
Here is the clue, only you gays have issues and fears about your homosexuality. If I am lying, then gays would not be the ones committing suicide.
I really laughed out load reading your post.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-big-q...
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that there is not one documented case of a Westboro Baptist member committing suicide. Perhaps the reason is that gays have the issue and not them.
Westboro Baptist Church is basically a single family. No one in my extended family have ever committing suicide either.

By the way I am a heterosexual male that married my high school sweet heart over 27 years ago and we are going strong. Us non-believes have the lowest divorce rate as well.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Some animals also eat their young. Would you be ok if humans started doing the same? Or is the logic that YOU have presented in this thread, that since animals do it its ok for humans to?
Might as well,the USA is 147th in infant mortality rates. Baby born in Iraq stands better chance of living then ones born in the United States.
IamHim

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well,the USA is 147th in infant mortality rates. Baby born in Iraq stands better chance of living then ones born in the United States.
So you would have no problem with this correct? If you're spouse just one day decided to eat your child?
IamHim

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2013
And I didnt mean in one jurisdiction Jammer. I meant all around the world people could eat their toddlers, teenagers, whatever (since animals eat their children) and all would be well with you right?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#15 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
And I didnt mean in one jurisdiction Jammer. I meant all around the world people could eat their toddlers, teenagers, whatever (since animals eat their children) and all would be well with you right?
Lets give the animals AR15 with huge drum ammo clips so they can walk into a school and gun down a bunch of defenseless kids too.

Lets have animals trash the earth so much as to drive many species into extinction too.

Okay fine, human women should eat there young for the same reasons these animals do. I would not be surprised to learn that in human evolutionary past we did eat our young.Better then to let them starve to death follow by mom starving to death then the other babies die as well.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
And I didnt mean in one jurisdiction Jammer. I meant all around the world people could eat their toddlers, teenagers, whatever (since animals eat their children) and all would be well with you right?
The start of this thread asked "How can any intelligent person claim that God made lesbians"

I answered god made many homosexual animals that is the only connection I was making. Another answer would be God did not do it evolution did.
ns resident

Charlotte, NC

#17 Feb 23, 2013
If you believe God made everything then you believe God made lesbians...simple.
IamHim

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The start of this thread asked "How can any intelligent person claim that God made lesbians"
I answered god made many homosexual animals that is the only connection I was making. Another answer would be God did not do it evolution did.
Ok I see. I thought you were making the connection "animals do it" therefore it must be ok since animals do not possess the rationale of thinking that humans do.

I would go with the latter in regards to homosexuals. That we did not start off engaging in such behavior but evolved into it
IamHim

United States

#19 Feb 23, 2013
ns resident wrote:
If you believe God made everything then you believe God made lesbians...simple.
Nope. I can make a knife but that doesnt mean I made a murderer lol

Just as God Almighty made people but that doesnt mean He made them act this way or that way. Then again you could ABSOLUTELY be right that He made some people to be destroyed. I would not think so, but it is a possibility
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#20 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I can make a knife but that doesnt mean I made a murderer lol
Just as God Almighty made people but that doesnt mean He made them act this way or that way. Then again you could ABSOLUTELY be right that He made some people to be destroyed. I would not think so, but it is a possibility
Actually God did make the murderer and every sinner there is. That is why he sent Jesus to atone for our sins. Regardless of our behavior were created by God.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I can make a knife but that doesnt mean I made a murderer lol
Just as God Almighty made people but that doesnt mean He made them act this way or that way. Then again you could ABSOLUTELY be right that He made some people to be destroyed. I would not think so, but it is a possibility
When you make a knife you will not know everything that knife will cut in it's life time as a knife. It is said that god knows all that I will do even before I was born.If that is so then God made females he knew would grow up to become Lesbian even before he created them. Right?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#22 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I see. I thought you were making the connection "animals do it" therefore it must be ok since animals do not possess the rationale of thinking that humans do.
I would go with the latter in regards to homosexuals. That we did not start off engaging in such behavior but evolved into it
Homosexuality been around far longer than Bible.
IamHim

United States

#23 Feb 23, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually God did make the murderer and every sinner there is. That is why he sent Jesus to atone for our sins. Regardless of our behavior were created by God.

This opens us up to the age old question. Did God Almighty make certain people to destroy and certain people to save? What would be your answer?
IamHim

United States

#24 Feb 23, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality been around far longer than Bible.
Never said otherwise.

My point was that homosexuality is an evolutionary trait. In the beginning I doubt we were behaving as such.
IamHim

United States

#25 Feb 23, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
When you make a knife you will not know everything that knife will cut in it's life time as a knife. It is said that god knows all that I will do even before I was born.If that is so then God made females he knew would grow up to become Lesbian even before he created them. Right?
Yep. Which is probably why this is said in proverbs

Proverbs 16:4
The LORD has made everything for his own purposes, even the wicked for a day of disaster.

So I agree with your premise that God Almighty knew all the possibilities. That still does not make the action right (in my opinion) to those that are still bound by space and time
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#27 Feb 23, 2013
IamHim wrote:
<quoted text>
This opens us up to the age old question. Did God Almighty make certain people to destroy and certain people to save? What would be your answer?
I believe God forgives people's actions based on how he created them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 27 min Jesus Is 3,899
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 1 hr Atheistgirl 40
"Fruitful." And then multiply. 2 hr stophavingkids 1
Spirit bodies. 2 hr Atheistgirl 54
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr Hardcore 633
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 3 hr Hardcore 43
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 3 hr KAB 1,358
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 4 hr KAB 8,326
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 5 hr Cookie_Parker 20,066
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 17 hr GodSmacked 968
More from around the web