Jesus = WAS = NOT = BORN = PERFECT

Posted in the Christian Forum

Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Abishai100 wrote:
If Jesus was born perfect? And was not born under the curse of sin and death. Then how could he defeat and overcome sin and death at the cross? And risen from the grave by the power of the Holy Ghost and be perfected on the third day?
Explain this to me?
Jesus was born perfect.
The death and sin Jesus overcame on the cross was......yours, mine and all humanity's.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Sin is transgression of the law. If Jesus didnt break any command in the Torah, he didnt sin. That is very plain and simple
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the question, you retard. The question is, was he born perfect?
No sin equals perfect. No one was even talking to your evil and wicked behind, so mind your own business, you sick,disgusting, demon filled person.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Ant wrote:
Sin is transgression of the law. If Jesus didnt break any command in the Torah, he didnt sin. That is very plain and simple
Didnt he pick corn on the sabbath?

If so whats the difference between Jesus picking corn on the sabbath and the man that picked sticks on the sabbath and was killed because of it UNDER God's orders?
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Ant wrote:
Does this apply to Jesus?

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Ant wrote:
<quoted text>
No sin equals perfect.
So how do you KNOW Jesus didnt commit any sins? He was a boy at one point, right? He grew up, right? Are you saying you have a transcript of all his actions up to the very limited ones vaguely written about in the Gospels??
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Most of the above posts, are classic examples of Xtians NOT answering a perfectly clear question.
Ant

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>So how do you KNOW Jesus didnt commit any sins? He was a boy at one point, right? He grew up, right? Are you saying you have a transcript of all his actions up to the very limited ones vaguely written about in the Gospels??
Im not going to get into the bull crap discussion that is based on a complete lack of faith. I believe every word in the bible that is recorded and was prophesied about Jesus. If you want to have a lack of faith on what the bible teaches that is on you and the many atheist that troll this forum.
Flygerian

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 23, 2013
You avoided the questions and posts directed at you. Why did you even enter the thread again?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#15 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a liar, and here are the written words of Jesus, that proves it.
Luke, Chapter 13, 32: And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
No....You're wrong on all counts.

Check a couple of better translations......Like:

"He replied,“Go and tell that fox,‘Behold, I cast out demons and I perform healings today and tomorrow, and on the third day I accomplish my purpose."

Jesus is simply stating that Nothing, not even Herod’s desire to kill Jesus, stands in the way of Jesus’ role in fulfilling God’s will and in establishing the kingdom through his exorcisms and healings.

Seek guidance from The Holy Spirit by praying before you read the Bible.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Abishai100 wrote:
If Jesus was born perfect? And was not born under the curse of sin and death. Then how could he defeat and overcome sin and death at the cross?

And risen from the grave by the power of the Holy Ghost and be perfected on the third day?
Explain this to me?
Jesus "descended into the lower parts of the earth. He who descended is he who also ascended far above all the heavens."
(Eph 4:9-10)

The frequent New Testament affirmations that Jesus was "raised from the dead" presuppose that the crucified one sojourned in the realm of the dead prior to his resurrection.
This was the first meaning given in the apostolic preaching to Christ's descent into hell: that Jesus, like all men, experienced death and in his soul joined the others in the realm of the dead.

But he descended there as Savior, proclaiming the Good News to the spirits imprisoned there.
"It is precisely these holy souls, who awaited their Savior in Abraham's bosom, whom Christ the Lord delivered when he descended into hell."
Jesus did not descend into hell to deliver the damned, nor to destroy the hell of damnation, but to free the just who had gone before him.

(Acts 3:15; Rom 8:11; 1 Cor 15:20; Heb 13:20; 1 Pet 3:18-19; Phil 2:10; Acts 2:24; Rev 1:18; Eph 4:9; Pss 6:6; 88:11-13; Ps 89:49; 1 Sam 28:19; Ezek 32:17-32; Lk 16:22-26 & Mt 27:52-53)

"The gospel was preached even to the dead."
(1 Pet 4:6)
The descent into hell brings the Gospel message of salvation to complete fulfillment.
This is the last phase of Jesus' messianic mission, a phase which is condensed in time but vast in its real significance: the spread of Christ's redemptive work to all men of all times and all places, for all who are saved have been made sharers in the redemption.

Christ went down into the depths of death so that "the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live."
(Jn 5:25; Mt 12:40; Rom 10:7; Eph 4:9)

Jesus, "the Author of life," by dying destroyed "him who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and [delivered] all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong bondage." Henceforth the risen Christ holds "the keys of Death and Hades," so that "at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth."
(Heb 2:14-15; Acts 3:15; Rev 1:18; Phil 2:10)
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#18 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I will stake my life against yours that you are wrong and I am right.
Do you accept the challenge you liar?
A. YES
B. NO
You're sounding a little shakey-legged and nervous there.
That's because you Know I'm right and YOU are wrong.
DOH!!
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#19 Apr 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I will stake my life against yours that you are wrong and I am right.
Do you accept the challenge you liar?
A. YES
B. NO
Heck! I'll stake your life on anything.
If I could buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, I could make a bunch of money.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Abishai100 wrote:
Satan, you're a liar.
spandexxx

Voorhout, Netherlands

#23 May 7, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was born perfect.
The death and sin Jesus overcame on the cross was......yours, mine and all humanity's.
So god made a son....so that his son could make a blood sacrifice to himself to forgive the sin's he himself placed on humanity only to resurect his son afterwards so nothing really was lost/sacrificed....sure makes perfect sense.

How did jezus himself overcome death?I'm sure that with the help of god pretty much anybody could overcome death.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#24 May 7, 2013
spandexxx wrote:
<quoted text>
So god made a son....so that his son could make a blood sacrifice to himself to forgive the sin's he himself placed on humanity only to resurect his son afterwards so nothing really was lost/sacrificed....sure makes perfect sense.
How did jezus himself overcome death?I'm sure that with the help of god pretty much anybody could overcome death.
Christ's Resurrection is the fulfillment of the promises both of the Old Testament and of Jesus himself during his earthly life.
(Mt 28:6;Mk 16:7;Lk 24:6-7,26-27,44-48)

This final stage stays closely linked to the first, that is, to his descent from heaven in the Incarnation.
Only the one who "came from the Father" can return to the Father: Christ Jesus. "No one has ascended into heaven but he who descended from heaven, the Son of man."
(Jn 16:28;Jn 3:13;Eph 4:8-10)

Henceforth Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father:
"By ‘the Father's right hand' we understand the glory and honor of divinity, where he who exists as Son of God before all ages, indeed as God, of one being with the Father, is seated bodily after he became incarnate and his flesh was glorified."
(St. John Damascene)

Being seated at the Father's right hand signifies the inauguration of the Messiah's kingdom, the fulfillment of the prophet Daniel's vision concerning the Son of man: "To him was given dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and LANGUAGEs should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed."
After this event the apostles became witnesses of the "kingdom [that] will have no end.".
(Dan 7:14; Nicene Creed)

To God, all moments of time are present in their immediacy.
When therefore he establishes his eternal plan of "predestination," he includes in it each person's free response to his grace:
"In this city, in fact, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the peoples of Israel, gathered together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed, to do whatever your hand and your plan had predestined to take place."
For the sake of accomplishing his plan of salvation, God permitted the acts that flowed from their blindness.396
(Acts 4:27-28;Ps 2:1-2;Mt 26:54; Jn 18:36; 19:11; Acts 3:17-18)

The Scriptures had foretold this divine plan of salvation through the putting to death of "the righteous one, my Servant" as a mystery of universal redemption, that is, as the ransom that would free men from the slavery of sin".
In particular Jesus' redemptive death fulfills Isaiah's prophecy of the suffering Servant. Indeed Jesus himself explained the meaning of his life and death in the light of God's suffering Servant. After his Resurrection he gave this interpretation of the Scriptures to the disciples at Emmaus, and then to the apostles.

(Isa 53:11;53:12; Jn 8:34-36; Acts 3:14;Isa 53:7-8 and Acts 8:32-35; Mt 20:28; Lk 24:25-27, 44-45)

Since the Ascension God's plan has entered into its fulfillment. We are already at "the last hour." "Already the final age of the world is with us, and the renewal of the world is irrevocably under way; it is even now anticipated in a certain real way, for the Church on earth is endowed already with a sanctity that is real but imperfect."

(1 Jn 2:18;1Pet.4:7 Pet.4:7;1 Cor 10:11;Mk 16:17-18, 20)

Since the Ascension Christ's coming in glory has been imminent, even though "it is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has fixed by his own authority."
(Rev 22:20;Acts 1:7;Mk 13:32)

(C.C.C.)
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#26 May 7, 2013
Pray4You wrote:
Prayer Bible Verses
How's your prayer life?
Have you ever prayed to God with just one word,“Help"?
A Christian prayer is simply:
&#8730; Conversing with God
&#8730; Talking to Him
&#8730; Listening to Him
&#8730; And being still in His presence.
We have the freedom to share our thoughts and hopes...our feelings, doubts, problems, and joys. Prayer brings life to our relationship with God.
In these bible verses God teaches us about prayer. They provide our Christian life with encouragement that our prayers are not only being heard...but on their way to being answered!
Proverbs 21:13
13 If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.
Psalm 46:10
10 "Be still, and know that I am God.."
Matthew 6:6
6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
If you have the Holy Ghost dwelling within you, then you do not have to have anyone of flesh and blood, ever pray for you.

True or False?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MESSAGE FROM GOD ABOUT these JIHAD RETARDS 31 min Mr Ironhart 10
Y European Christians want to impose their Semi... 46 min Sceptical_Mal 15
+++++ WORD FROM GOD to TOPIX MOD 8 +++++ 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 2
Faith vs Rationality 1 hr Mr Ironhart 137
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 3 hr Jake999 1,322
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 3 hr Jake999 3,396
Gays and lesbians will be LEFT BEHIND after the... 3 hr Gary Coaldigger 8
ATHEISM: a cold and empty belief 4 hr dadmans abode 43
Proof of God 5 hr Truth 318
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 hr Hell-Sucks 15,453