THe whole Earth is full of them.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#16501 Mar 22, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
They call normal human behavior sin.
NORMAL human behavior as established by God is that a MAN and a WOMAN abstain from sexual activities until they are married. This way carries no risk of the sex disease plagues.

But Satan's perverted paths lead to:
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS/HIV)
Chancroid (Chancroid)
Chlamydia (Chlamydia)
Gonococcal Infection (Gonorrhea)
Granuloma inguinale (Granuloma inguinale)
Hepatitis , B (Hep B)
Herpes (Herpes)
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Human Papillomarivus (Genital Warts (HPV)
Lymphogranuloma venereum infection (LVG)
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Pthiriasis (Crabs; Public Lice Infestation)
Syphilis, primary, secondary, early latent (Syphilis)
Syphilis, Late latent, or congenital (Syphilis)
----------

Galatians 6:7-8
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#16502 Mar 22, 2013
anon8 wrote:
If you need a miracle from God.
Tell me what it is.
I may help you get it.
God will give me whatever I ask Him For.
I may help you.
OK. I want to be a dancer in Rob Zombie's current tour.
anon111

France

#16503 Mar 22, 2013
Be Not Ye Therefore Partakers With Them

Ephesians, Chapter 5
3: But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4: Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5: For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
6: Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
7: Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16504 Mar 22, 2013
anon9 wrote:
Demon Possession - Foul and unclean Spirits
Demons are foul and unclean spirits.
They make foul and unclean comments.
They accuse and condemn
They provoke to argument and evil.
Their motive is to tempt you and provoke you to
anger and to fall prey to sin.
They are retarded spirits.
Evil spirits are retarded.
Their main objective is to cause or bring evil
upon you.
They are miserable and they want everyone else to
be miserable also.
They come to
kill
steal
and
destroy.
They are every where on Earth.
THe whole Earth is full of them.
No they're not! Demons are like Pit Bulls they get a bad rap because some of them have bad owners who teach them to be mean.
A well trained demon is a delightful addition to any home. They're really cute and they like to be dressed up in leather and spikes. They love going for walks and playing fetch the bible and they will defend your home from Mormons,Jehovah's Witnesses and troublesome neighbors. They are easily house trained and they will even go out and get your paper,right out of the carrier's hands! They're not picky eaters and they never get sick. They don't even need a bed because they don't sleep. Adopt your own demons at adoptademon.com .
anon45

Taipei, Taiwan

#16505 Mar 22, 2013
Sin - Curses - Evil Spirits - Demons

The reason people have evil spirits upon them, is because of the evil they have done.
When you do evil,
you open the door for evil spirits to come into your life.
That is called being cursed.
Or having a curse upon you.
Anything that is not a blessing is a curse and anything that is not a curse is a blessing.

Doing any evil is a curse.
If you do any evil you are cursed.
And have a curse or curses upon your life.
For example
Sickness is a curse.
Depression is a curse.
Any addiction is a curse.
Stupidity is a curse.
Disobedience is a curse.
Rebellion is a curse.
Speaking idle words is a curse.
Acting silly and foolish is a curse.
Not honoring your parents is a curse.
Sin is a curse.
Entertaining yourself with evil and sin is a curse.

And for ever curse you have upon you there is a evil spirit that has a right to your life.
And that evil spirit is why you find yourself in the situations you are in when it all comes to the point that your fun in the evil you are doing or did becomes your nightmare.
And these curses can be passed on to your children and their children.
To the third and fourth generation.

That is all there is in life.
Good an evil. Blessings and curses.

Either it is a curse or either it is a blessing. Either it is good or either it is evil. Nothing else.

I see many people who think they are blessed but in actuality they are cursed. They do not know they are cursed. Their eyes are not opened, so they can not see it.

If God does not open your eyes to see it, you will not know that you are cursed and have curses upon you.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16507 Mar 22, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
NORMAL human behavior as established by God is that a MAN and a WOMAN abstain from sexual activities until they are married. This way carries no risk of the sex disease plagues.
But Satan's perverted paths lead to:
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS/HIV)
Chancroid (Chancroid)
Chlamydia (Chlamydia)
Gonococcal Infection (Gonorrhea)
Granuloma inguinale (Granuloma inguinale)
Hepatitis , B (Hep B)
Herpes (Herpes)
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
Human Papillomarivus (Genital Warts (HPV)
Lymphogranuloma venereum infection (LVG)
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Pthiriasis (Crabs; Public Lice Infestation)
Syphilis, primary, secondary, early latent (Syphilis)
Syphilis, Late latent, or congenital (Syphilis)
----------
Galatians 6:7-8
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The bible is not a book on human biology. Satanism teaches responsible indulgence vs compulsion or denial.

My husband and I lived together for three years before we were married and we never had any of those problems.
As I stated,you must use common sense. Obviously,a couple who is monogamous is not going to get STDs married or not.
John from Texas

Brasília, Brazil

#16508 Mar 22, 2013
Do You Love Jesus Christ?

Matthew, Chapter 7
13: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
John from Texas

Brasília, Brazil

#16509 Mar 22, 2013
Matthew, Chapter 5
48: Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

This is a commandment of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

So here is one way you can know if your born again and your Father is God.

And another way to know if some else is born again and their Father is God.
Punisher

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16510 Mar 22, 2013
Leviticus, Chapter 1
001: And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
002: Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.
003: If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
004: And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.
005: And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
006: And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.
007: And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:
008: And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
009: But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
010: And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish.
011: And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar.
012: And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
013: But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
014: And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons.
015: And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
016: And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes:
017: And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#16511 Mar 23, 2013
anon8 wrote:
If you need a miracle from God. Tell me what it is. I may help you get it. God will give me whatever I ask Him For.
It sounds like a business deal, how much will it cost in US currency?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16512 Mar 23, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Leviticus, Chapter 1
001: And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
002: Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.
003: If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
004: And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.
005: And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
006: And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.
007: And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:
008: And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
009: But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
010: And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish.
011: And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar.
012: And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
013: But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
014: And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons.
015: And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
016: And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes:
017: And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
More cruel animal sacrifices to sky daddy,huh? I would never worship such a sick creature who's alter is a slaughter house.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16514 Mar 23, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
----------
I wonder if they really ever take the time to read this crap, or simply don't care that they are worshiping a monster.
And here comes Drag sniffing after Witch for attention. Got to hand it to ya. Evil sticks together. Devil's little works of art..... lol...... Can't go on your own, can ya Drag?.... Got to hang on to Witches coat tail. HA! HA!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16516 Mar 23, 2013
And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
----------
I wonder if they really ever take the time to read this crap, or simply don't care that they are worshiping a monster.
They don't care. Most of them see animals as objects instead of feeling beings which have lives that they too enjoy. They learned that attitude from their bible.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16517 Mar 23, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>And here comes Drag sniffing after Witch for attention. Got to hand it to ya. Evil sticks together. Devil's little works of art..... lol...... Can't go on your own, can ya Drag?.... Got to hang on to Witches coat tail. HA! HA!
You mean like you always jump in and defend Laci?

What does any of that have to do with the fact that you worship a vile creature that enjoys cruel animal and human sacrifices? Trying to deflect?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16518 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, why don't you get your nose out of your cousins asshole? Then again, I know you don't want to do that....Yes, I know all about the two of you.
Lilith, as well as myself, and an a few million others, don't take kindly to animal abuse, and I will speak out against it, whenever it rears it's ugly head....Just like I do you, when you show up, you snaggletoothed whore.
You are way out of your league, but if you want to fight, I'm ready to play. Why don't you come and see me, and bring your cousin lover with you. Hahahahha
I'll be waiting.
Cousin lover? Are Hope and Laci bisexuals? That might explain why Hope used to pretend to be a guy named Bold. Hope must play the role of the man in their little games.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#16521 Mar 23, 2013
NorCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Your perception was right. It has to accept that all come to the same fact. She is a mess
Oh, so you think you know what I perceive? Any other god-like powers you'd like to lay claim to?
She said she doesn't perform nude or do anything lewd. THAT was my original perception which was obviously wrong now wasn't it.
I've seen belly dancers, if what they do is lewd or lascivious in any way to you, then I'm sure some harlot showing some ankle would be out of line for someone as puritanical as you are.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16522 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I know that Hope is what's called a trisexual, she'll do man, woman, or beast....and not necessarily in that order, nor one at a time, either.
you always type exactly what Satan tells you to and you also pretty much do follows what ever he commands of you. your lying demons are pathetic. Miserable existence for you isn't it Drag......You will never find Peace till you give your heart to Christ......You are what you accuse me of being. FACT!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16523 Mar 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you think you know what I perceive? Any other god-like powers you'd like to lay claim to?
She said she doesn't perform nude or do anything lewd. THAT was my original perception which was obviously wrong now wasn't it.
I've seen belly dancers, if what they do is lewd or lascivious in any way to you, then I'm sure some harlot showing some ankle would be out of line for someone as puritanical as you are.
This what I do. As can be seen there is no nudity or lewdness involved.
http://blip.tv/albanysatanas666yahoocom/dans-...

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16524 Mar 24, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>you always type exactly what Satan tells you to and you also pretty much do follows what ever he commands of you. your lying demons are pathetic. Miserable existence for you isn't it Drag......You will never find Peace till you give your heart to Christ......You are what you accuse me of being. FACT!
You are the one who attacked her. She hadn't posted anything to you,she was replying to a comment made by me and of course you had to but in to try to deflect away from the subject of animal sacrifices to your blood thirsty god.
If you have something against friends agreeing with friends and defending each other then stop defending Laci all the time and she can stop defending you. Until you do that,keep your fat face shut,bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 min Weepy 16,513
HERE is WHAT DEMON POSSESSION LOOKS LIKE 30 min TheSpiritOfGod 62
Why doesent God cure cancer? 37 min dollarsbill 382
Moral Dilemma... 49 min FSM 14
Imagine that you had to tell an alien about God... 56 min blacklagoon 30
EVIL BEHAVIOR is CAUSED BY EVIL SPIRITS 1 hr hmmmmm 26
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 1 hr witchie poo 120
Why doesn't God let its believers know who has ... 3 hr dollarsbill 157
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 6 hr messianic114 4,099

Christian People Search