There are a lotta nuts on here
John from Texas

Brasília, Brazil

#16508 Mar 22, 2013
Do You Love Jesus Christ?

Matthew, Chapter 7
13: Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
John from Texas

Brasília, Brazil

#16509 Mar 22, 2013
Matthew, Chapter 5
48: Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

This is a commandment of the Lord Jesus the Christ.

So here is one way you can know if your born again and your Father is God.

And another way to know if some else is born again and their Father is God.
Punisher

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16510 Mar 22, 2013
Leviticus, Chapter 1
001: And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
002: Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.
003: If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
004: And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.
005: And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
006: And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.
007: And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:
008: And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
009: But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
010: And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish.
011: And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar.
012: And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
013: But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
014: And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons.
015: And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
016: And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes:
017: And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#16511 Mar 23, 2013
anon8 wrote:
If you need a miracle from God. Tell me what it is. I may help you get it. God will give me whatever I ask Him For.
It sounds like a business deal, how much will it cost in US currency?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#16512 Mar 23, 2013
Punisher wrote:
Leviticus, Chapter 1
001: And the LORD called unto Moses, and spake unto him out of the tabernacle of the congregation, saying,
002: Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man of you bring an offering unto the LORD, ye shall bring your offering of the cattle, even of the herd, and of the flock.
003: If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the LORD.
004: And he shall put his hand upon the head of the burnt offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him.
005: And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
006: And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.
007: And the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire upon the altar, and lay the wood in order upon the fire:
008: And the priests, Aaron's sons, shall lay the parts, the head, and the fat, in order upon the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
009: But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
010: And if his offering be of the flocks, namely, of the sheep, or of the goats, for a burnt sacrifice; he shall bring it a male without blemish.
011: And he shall kill it on the side of the altar northward before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron's sons, shall sprinkle his blood round about upon the altar.
012: And he shall cut it into his pieces, with his head and his fat: and the priest shall lay them in order on the wood that is on the fire which is upon the altar:
013: But he shall wash the inwards and the legs with water: and the priest shall bring it all, and burn it upon the altar: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
014: And if the burnt sacrifice for his offering to the LORD be of fowls, then he shall bring his offering of turtledoves, or of young pigeons.
015: And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
016: And he shall pluck away his crop with his feathers, and cast it beside the altar on the east part, by the place of the ashes:
017: And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.
More cruel animal sacrifices to sky daddy,huh? I would never worship such a sick creature who's alter is a slaughter house.

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16514 Mar 23, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
----------
I wonder if they really ever take the time to read this crap, or simply don't care that they are worshiping a monster.
And here comes Drag sniffing after Witch for attention. Got to hand it to ya. Evil sticks together. Devil's little works of art..... lol...... Can't go on your own, can ya Drag?.... Got to hang on to Witches coat tail. HA! HA!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16516 Mar 23, 2013
And the priest shall bring it unto the altar, and wring off his head, and burn it on the altar; and the blood thereof shall be wrung out at the side of the altar:
----------
I wonder if they really ever take the time to read this crap, or simply don't care that they are worshiping a monster.
They don't care. Most of them see animals as objects instead of feeling beings which have lives that they too enjoy. They learned that attitude from their bible.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16517 Mar 23, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>And here comes Drag sniffing after Witch for attention. Got to hand it to ya. Evil sticks together. Devil's little works of art..... lol...... Can't go on your own, can ya Drag?.... Got to hang on to Witches coat tail. HA! HA!
You mean like you always jump in and defend Laci?

What does any of that have to do with the fact that you worship a vile creature that enjoys cruel animal and human sacrifices? Trying to deflect?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16518 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, why don't you get your nose out of your cousins asshole? Then again, I know you don't want to do that....Yes, I know all about the two of you.
Lilith, as well as myself, and an a few million others, don't take kindly to animal abuse, and I will speak out against it, whenever it rears it's ugly head....Just like I do you, when you show up, you snaggletoothed whore.
You are way out of your league, but if you want to fight, I'm ready to play. Why don't you come and see me, and bring your cousin lover with you. Hahahahha
I'll be waiting.
Cousin lover? Are Hope and Laci bisexuals? That might explain why Hope used to pretend to be a guy named Bold. Hope must play the role of the man in their little games.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#16521 Mar 23, 2013
NorCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Your perception was right. It has to accept that all come to the same fact. She is a mess
Oh, so you think you know what I perceive? Any other god-like powers you'd like to lay claim to?
She said she doesn't perform nude or do anything lewd. THAT was my original perception which was obviously wrong now wasn't it.
I've seen belly dancers, if what they do is lewd or lascivious in any way to you, then I'm sure some harlot showing some ankle would be out of line for someone as puritanical as you are.

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#16522 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I know that Hope is what's called a trisexual, she'll do man, woman, or beast....and not necessarily in that order, nor one at a time, either.
you always type exactly what Satan tells you to and you also pretty much do follows what ever he commands of you. your lying demons are pathetic. Miserable existence for you isn't it Drag......You will never find Peace till you give your heart to Christ......You are what you accuse me of being. FACT!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16523 Mar 24, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you think you know what I perceive? Any other god-like powers you'd like to lay claim to?
She said she doesn't perform nude or do anything lewd. THAT was my original perception which was obviously wrong now wasn't it.
I've seen belly dancers, if what they do is lewd or lascivious in any way to you, then I'm sure some harlot showing some ankle would be out of line for someone as puritanical as you are.
This what I do. As can be seen there is no nudity or lewdness involved.
http://blip.tv/albanysatanas666yahoocom/dans-...

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16524 Mar 24, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>you always type exactly what Satan tells you to and you also pretty much do follows what ever he commands of you. your lying demons are pathetic. Miserable existence for you isn't it Drag......You will never find Peace till you give your heart to Christ......You are what you accuse me of being. FACT!
You are the one who attacked her. She hadn't posted anything to you,she was replying to a comment made by me and of course you had to but in to try to deflect away from the subject of animal sacrifices to your blood thirsty god.
If you have something against friends agreeing with friends and defending each other then stop defending Laci all the time and she can stop defending you. Until you do that,keep your fat face shut,bitch.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16525 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I know that Hope is what's called a trisexual, she'll do man, woman, or beast....and not necessarily in that order, nor one at a time, either.
I believe it. I wonder about her and that tiny little dog,now. Poor puppy.

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#16526 Mar 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who attacked her. She hadn't posted anything to you,she was replying to a comment made by me and of course you had to but in to try to deflect away from the subject of animal sacrifices to your blood thirsty god.
If you have something against friends agreeing with friends and defending each other then stop defending Laci all the time and she can stop defending you. Until you do that,keep your fat face shut,bitch.
you don't tell me what to do, and anytime my name is mentioned in a way to try and destroy my character with evil lies; I will come back and defend myself. Get over yourself Witch.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16527 Mar 24, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>you don't tell me what to do, and anytime my name is mentioned in a way to try and destroy my character with evil lies; I will come back and defend myself. Get over yourself Witch.
Then stop trying to tell Dragula what to do because you are not the boss of her either.
Nobody mentioned your name,stupid. Go back to post #16514 on this page and read her reply to me which you felt compelled to attack her for. It had nothing to do with you.
You insulted her first for no reason and she also has a right to defend herself when you attacked her.
Get over yourself,bitch.

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#16528 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Witch, right here is the proof my name and calling me a trisexual, not to mention the beast remark.....Now shut your mouth up. look before you speak.....DUH!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16529 Mar 24, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Witch, right here is the proof my name and calling me a trisexual, not to mention the beast remark.....Now shut your mouth up. look before you speak.....DUH!
Which was made after you attacked her over a comment that she made on reply to a comment of mine and which had fck all to do with you.
Stop trying to lie your way out of this,you attacked her first and so of course she going to strike back at you. What did you expect?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16530 Mar 24, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Witch, right here is the proof my name and calling me a trisexual, not to mention the beast remark.....Now shut your mouth up. look before you speak.....DUH!
Explain your way out of this.

Everlasting Hope

[Early adopter]

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
19 hrs ago

Dragula the Terrible wrote:(In reply to me)
----------

( Then you posted this)
And here comes Drag sniffing after Witch for attention. Got to hand it to ya. Evil sticks together. Devil's little works of art..... lol...... Can't go on your own, can ya Drag?.... Got to hang on to Witches coat tail. HA! HA!
END

Now do you still want to claim that you didn't start this with her?
We were not talking about you until you attacked us first.

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#16531 Mar 24, 2013
When both of you constantly TROLL Laci and I in your attack modes, doesn't matter either way what your trying to prove when you Pagan and Drag are guilty of bashing the Christians and appearing on threads where noone is even talking to you what so ever. You have always had a black character. Back off trying to find fault in me, when you are full of deception and vile remarks. Reason for you getting banned.....Never has happen to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 6 hr ZDF 601
jesus will never return 11 hr truth 469
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 22 hr blacklagoon 3 32
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... 22 hr Bloodflower 43
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy 22 hr Bloodflower 2
>>>>>>>>>>>> ASK the PROPHET <<<<<<<<<<<< (Nov '13) 22 hr Bloodflower 25
++++++++++ THE BoRN AGAIN LIARS ++++++++++ (Nov '13) Fri TheLordsAnointed 10
More from around the web