There are a lotta nuts on here

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#16296 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>No, my statement is obvious. I made no claim about my profession. I spoke about my businesses and real estate investment properties, which alone exceed weekly exceed your annual income. I can bet with certainty that I pay my in property taxes on my properties than you make in a year. If I wanted to pay less for living, I would move to a place like your neighborhood, where you likely pay less than $10 a square foot.
I bet with certainty that you are a resident of an insane asylum because only a lunatic would post such gibberish to and about someone he has never met.
You have no idea what my income is,or my husband's or what neighborhood we live in. And,I'm certainly not going to divulge that information to you.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16297 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Mulch? It was you who acted like it was a big word, much like when you kept misspelling the words "I" and "A". get a one letter dictionary, it might help you with those big words you struggle with.
Big damn deal,so I make typos. It only proves that I have a life with distractions,you know, a child,pets,company,etc?
Oh hell,I forgot that you live in the nut house and so you wouldn't know about any of that.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16298 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, no nose, if you weren't so nosy your dad would not have taken your to use in his daily sexcapades. But, that said, I am sure that he pissed you. NO, not the poster, your dad. So, is the family bed a sofa mattress full bed for 6? Yes, we know your momma, she works hard for her money. At a dollar a trick, she tells a lot of jokes and you are the butt of them all and you just can't get "a head". Your family joke.
Yes,we all know that you were raised by inbred cretins and had to sleep on the back porch with the dogs. We are tired of hearing about your nine year battle with the mange and how the big pit bull rode your rump every night and your dad drowned the litter of half human half dog puppies you gave birth to. That was terribly mean of him,he should saved them and drowned you instead.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#16301 Mar 10, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>No, my statement is obvious. I made no claim about my profession. I spoke about my businesses and real estate investment properties, which alone exceed weekly exceed your annual income. I can bet with certainty that I pay my in property taxes on my properties than you make in a year. If I wanted to pay less for living, I would move to a place like your neighborhood, where you likely pay less than $10 a square foot.
Wealth is no sign of righteousness.
HAHAHAHA

New York, NY

#16303 Mar 10, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,we all know that I was raised by inbred cretins and had to sleep on the back porch with the dogs. You are tired of hearing about my nine year battle with the mange and how the big pit bull rode my rump every night and my dad drowned the litter of half human half dog puppies I gave birth to. That was terribly mean of him,he should saved have them and drowned me instead.
lol..that explains you hate.
HAHAHAHA

New York, NY

#16304 Mar 10, 2013
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Wealth is no sign of righteousness.
poverty is no excuse for your stupidity.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#16305 Mar 10, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,we all know that you were raised by inbred cretins and had to sleep on the back porch with the dogs. We are tired of hearing about your nine year battle with the mange and how the big pit bull rode your rump every night and your dad drowned the litter of half human half dog puppies you gave birth to. That was terribly mean of him,he should saved them and drowned you instead.
I think it's Doc!
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#16307 Mar 10, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be the first to be congratulated, my family won first prize in the Wrong Turn, WV, annual incest festival!
We were up against some really tough competitors, but we all stuck it out, as a family, and damned if I didn't win! I think what did it for us, was while we were frenching old Two Finger, We all's Pappy stepped up and started fondling that extra teat of mine.
Show stopping moment, let me tell you!
I hope they don't mind me revealing them all's real name....I just can't help it, I am so excited for us uns!
People of Topix, I want to proudly introduce you the the famous BedWetter family! We have Pappy BedWetter, his wife, One Eye BedWetter, Daughter, Two Finger, and, last but not least, me, Peppy "Three Toe" BedWetter.
It is my understanding that the town won't allow Peppy and my sister, Two Finger, to be married. I think that suppressing such love, is wrong, therefore, I, Dragula, being the gayhearted person that I am, have agreed to marry my hideous sister.
The nuptials shall proceed, as follows,
I, Three Toe BedWetter, do take thee, my sister, Two finger BedWetter, to be my awfully wedded wife.
Folks, I have to stop now, I'm crying.
HAHAHAHA.....we are all laughing at you.
NoCal Resident

New York, NY

#16308 Mar 10, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Doc!
I think it is NorCal aka you.

Since: Oct 07

Plymouth, UK

#16309 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
Revelation 3:17

New International Version (NIV)

17 You say,‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16310 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA.....we are all laughing at you.
You and your two gerbils?

Since: Oct 07

Plymouth, UK

#16311 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I promise you, you do not make as much money in a year as I make in two weeks. The fact that you count your pennies by the night, proves how impoverished you are. I don't work, my businesses, real estate and money work for me.
You are a stripper belly dancer and you teach that trade to your child.
If you are claiming to be a school teacher, hahaha, no wonder you strip on weekends.
Again, gay dude, you re begging for my money. Sorry, I am rich and smart, so I know how to keep my money out of the hands of you liberaltards.
No, I expect you to strip more nights a week and support all the old folks in your neighborhood. You are an idiot, only about 2% of your money is taxed for social security, which in your case amounts to 2 cents out of every dollar bill stuck in your butt.
So, gay dude, are you into sex with old people and if so then just pay them more.
Proverbs 13:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing: there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16317 Mar 11, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelation 3:17
New International Version (NIV)
17 You say,‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
Since when did insane asylum residents aqcuire wealth?

LOL Doc,no one believes your bs. If you had wealth you would not be on a public site filled with potential predators and hackers bragging about it.
While your phishing for the info of others someone could easily fool you into revealing yours.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16318 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? Well, I wasn't going to tell this dirty little family secret of yours, but since you are being a d*ck, here goes.
I found out that your Pappy DaDa, as you like to call him, has three other children, that he fathered with his Aunt Smellita, and their names are Sloth, Cowhead, and Piggert.
That's not all,a friend of a friend's cousin's aunt's best friend told me that he was born without a penis and his Pappy DaDa cut one off of his prize coon hound,Ole Pussyfoot,and super glued it onto his deformed son.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16319 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Inside sources have just informed me that Pappy BedWetter has two tongues.....said it drives old Mildred One Eye half crazy, and you can hear her bellowing, every night, plum to the mouth of the holler.
Doc is so proud of his family.
It's true,they have cryptozoologists flocking into that area like pigeons around a statue because of all the reports from the locals claiming to have heard Big Foot screeching up in, "them thar hills".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16320 Mar 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hel is a Norse myth.
Your god was made up south and east from there.
You should study up on your mythology.
Then I'm at least as well off as you. I can't lose. But you can.

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16321 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Cretina went a little psycho at the Incest Festival. When Doc and Two Finger were on stage, it was to much for her, and she ripped off all her clothes and laid prostrate in front of the stage.
Some people got sick.
Rob Zombie was impressed. He plans to use her in his next flick which will be about hillbilly cannibal pedophiles. It will be called The House of a Thousands Docs.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16322 Mar 11, 2013
NoCal Resident wrote:
<quoted text>I think it is NorCal aka you.
Nah,it's you the fake doc.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16323 Mar 11, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get some new material. That same old song and dance routine of yours is effective.
It is indeed.

Ezekiel 33:9 (NKJV)
9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#16324 Mar 11, 2013
HAHAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>lol..that explains you hate.
you hate? WTF is that? Surely you meant to type, your hate.

You forgot to capitalize the beginning of your sentence too.

Always remember that when you point out my typos that I will also return the favor and point out yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence that Christianity is a fraud 36 min Jesus Is 5
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr Allen Richards 646
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr KAB 1,377
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 hr Judgment Day Watc... 20,076
Evidence Against God 5 hr Atheistgirl 3,930
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 7 hr Atheistgirl 8
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 7 hr KAB 5,578
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 7 hr Atheistgirl 974
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 7 hr KAB 8,358
More from around the web