There are a lotta nuts on here

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15621 Mar 5, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
And You know this HOW? Did you already try it? Just asking.
I agree with HG, I would assume that is how it would be.

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15623 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Who came here? YOU Who was here when you arrived? Jay Nettie, Murphy,troth Jane, Servent, TOC, Seen, Me. Learn the definition of stalking dumbazz. It is not posting behind someone on a public forum. We would have to follow you all over the internet, email you etc. EDUCATE yourself.
I had to come here and help vac. the wolf fur off the floor. The shedding was a big problem. I wonder if wal-mart carries some kind of "stop shed?"

Do you own this forum? NO! Do I need to ask for your permission to post here? NO!

You are right you were here first.....I hear you always run the Christians off.....was it the threats? Well I don't run from wolves.

Brush your coat before you enter next time.....these hair balls are causing the others to trip,lol!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15624 Mar 5, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
And You know this HOW? Did you already try it? Just asking.
Common Sense IAS. Dont you think the Mods would be upset for false reporting. If you dont understand and really want to, try this...

Call 911, tell them someone is breaking in your house. When the police show up, tell em you were just kidding. Let me know how that works out.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#15625 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>It's all he has to cling too.He certainly cannot handle anyone on his own.
Shame that some don't want to be adults and just understand that not everyone sees the same thing the same way.

Location hidden

#15626 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I had to come here and help vac. the wolf fur off the floor. The shedding was a big problem. I wonder if wal-mart carries some kind of "stop shed?"
Do you own this forum? NO! Do I need to ask for your permission to post here? NO!
You are right you were here first.....I hear you always run the Christians off.....was it the threats? Well I don't run from wolves.
Brush your coat before you enter next time.....these hair balls are causing the others to trip,lol!
I like it Laci!

A sheep among the wolves standing tall! We need that here.

http://youtu.be/rg-OBzif2cA

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15627 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont guess you've ever watched Tom and Jerry.
Thats more what this is like!
lol
Figures, you think cartoons are real. HUH kinda like your sky daddy. To flucking easy. Come on boy step up your game.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#15628 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I like sheep !
http://youtu.be/rg-OBzif2cA
Yes you do.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#15629 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So HG is the cat and you are the mouse..... Think on that "Micky"
Naw more like I am a lion, and he is a christian. Hungry???

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#15630 Mar 5, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Pat yourself on the back for praising your own little distorted existence. Lets see! You could play a part in a tale of who out smarted who in the end......GO LIKE THIS!.... The cat, which is you keeps digging a hole while the mouse, Laci is waiting in the back ground laughing because she knows you soon fall straight into it. Then Laci covers you up. You realize you have created your own DEMISE. Wasted time trying to prove nothing other than you have been under the influence of ignorance for quite sometime. Moral to the story. The enemy which is you will soon destroy his ownself given enough time....."LOSER"
Prase Jebus and pass the ammo, we have a new fundie.

Location hidden

#15631 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Figures, you think cartoons are real. HUH kinda like your sky daddy. To flucking easy. Come on boy step up your game.
Still waitin on you to start Kay!

lol

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15632 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw more like I am a lion, and he is a christian. Hungry???
Sorry but you and the anti-Christian trolls are NOT lions, more like newborn kittens that can't even open their eyes yet. It's really a sad and pathetic thing to witness your failed attempts at attacking Christians and Christianity.

Topix anti-Christian troll:
Hay fundys r dumm, i hayt cristions beecuz ayethist syte tel mee wat two beeleev. ayethist our smarrt butt cristions dumm. i coppy and payst evrything beecuz i no howw thinck fore mie sellf.

Location hidden

#15633 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you do.
You go Kay!

Been able to prove anything yet?

Location hidden

#15634 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Prase Jebus and pass the ammo, we have a new fundie.
Translation:

Duhmit, I just cant win! Now someone else is going to prove how stupid I am!

lol

Location hidden

#15635 Mar 5, 2013
lol,

I love watching Jay spazz!

2 Funny!
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15638 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw more like I am a lion, and he is a christian. Hungry???
Lion? Here puss puss puss.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15639 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, you fundies still don't get it. THAT'S funny. Have you ever watched a cat catch a mouse? Did you notice how the cat plays with the mouse, before he eats it?? Think on that sunshine.
Do you go by Mickey in real life?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15640 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>You still have no right to come here on a thread we already have been on for years and accuss us of stalking STUPID, See the point I am trying to drive into that thick cranium of yours? I do not run off the christians, just your frauds. I have made several nice posts to Ibborbi and Servent today. I much prefer my fur to your snake scales, devil. LOL
Your March 2013 account is so old, lol. This reminds of another troll that claimed ownership to Topix because it was using a Dec 2012 troll account. Do you even realize how much you give yourselves away and how asinine you look?

Laci has every right to be on here or anywhere else she so chooses to post.
YOU anti-Christian trolls don't own Topix! Christians can and will post in the CHRISTIAN area whether you like it or not!

BTW- this thread hasn't been going on for years.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15641 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ignorant one,she and I both asked you for something god wrote himself not for something that someone else wrote and claimed it was from god. Any fool can do that.
What's wrong,can't you find anything original that god actually penned himself? LOL He allegedly created everything but he couldn't write his own book?
10 Commandments for starters.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15642 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You still here? Huh, why are you varment huntin?
Probably cuz you weren't in HG's sights.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15643 Mar 5, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You replied to my post about someone's stiffy and the first thing that pops into your head is hopping into bed? Wow
Sorry, but you are confused. She won't 'hop' into bed with any assclown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence Against God 3 min Atheistgirl 3,796
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 15 min GodSmacked 176
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 17 min GodSmacked 968
News Quakers hold conference on peace education for ... 1 hr little lamb 1
There are three kinds of Christians Extremist, ... 1 hr little lamb 4
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr Big Al 606
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr Knowledge- 8,231
More from around the web