There are a lotta nuts on here
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15638 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw more like I am a lion, and he is a christian. Hungry???
Lion? Here puss puss puss.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15639 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, you fundies still don't get it. THAT'S funny. Have you ever watched a cat catch a mouse? Did you notice how the cat plays with the mouse, before he eats it?? Think on that sunshine.
Do you go by Mickey in real life?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15640 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>You still have no right to come here on a thread we already have been on for years and accuss us of stalking STUPID, See the point I am trying to drive into that thick cranium of yours? I do not run off the christians, just your frauds. I have made several nice posts to Ibborbi and Servent today. I much prefer my fur to your snake scales, devil. LOL
Your March 2013 account is so old, lol. This reminds of another troll that claimed ownership to Topix because it was using a Dec 2012 troll account. Do you even realize how much you give yourselves away and how asinine you look?

Laci has every right to be on here or anywhere else she so chooses to post.
YOU anti-Christian trolls don't own Topix! Christians can and will post in the CHRISTIAN area whether you like it or not!

BTW- this thread hasn't been going on for years.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15641 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ignorant one,she and I both asked you for something god wrote himself not for something that someone else wrote and claimed it was from god. Any fool can do that.
What's wrong,can't you find anything original that god actually penned himself? LOL He allegedly created everything but he couldn't write his own book?
10 Commandments for starters.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15642 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>You still here? Huh, why are you varment huntin?
Probably cuz you weren't in HG's sights.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15643 Mar 5, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You replied to my post about someone's stiffy and the first thing that pops into your head is hopping into bed? Wow
Sorry, but you are confused. She won't 'hop' into bed with any assclown.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15644 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes My words have got to you.....stop lying.
Her panties are so tight that they're stretched over her shoulders. Major CT!
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15645 Mar 5, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>no wonder that poster is pissed at you. you resemble a chihuahua.
TROTH??? How's it going Piggy?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15646 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I had to come here and help vac. the wolf fur off the floor. The shedding was a big problem. I wonder if wal-mart carries some kind of "stop shed?"
Do you own this forum? NO! Do I need to ask for your permission to post here? NO!

You are right you were here first.....I hear you always run the Christians off.....was it the threats? Well I don't run from wolves.
Brush your coat before you enter next time.....these hair balls are causing the others to trip,lol!
LOL, so true Laci.

We need industrial strength vacuums to suck up all this wolf hair on the floor here. Satan isn't taking care of his wolves properly, he ought to at least brush them every once in a while and make sure their costumes cover them better.

A play "Christian" who changes doctrine with every other post is quite noticeable, just like the ones who only have fellowship with Christ-hating trolls..... same as a play "Catholic" who doesn't even follow and understand their own church's teachings. These wolves need to at least learn how to Google their alleged beliefs before they try to pull off the hoax.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15647 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because you take it to serious Jane. You should worry more about why your own life is so whacked instead of worrying why other peoples aren't.
You'll be much happier!
Sometimes I wonder why you SAY such stupid things.
Is it because saying stupid things gives you the freedom to be as offensive as you please and say whatever you want to without regard for the truth; or because you're intellectually challenged by thinking of the stupidest thing possible to say....?
I know you're not stupid, so that's not why.
Though you do often prove dumb enough to think you're smarter than you are.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#15650 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is God's words. The proof is right in front of you. Israel is back from the dead. The Mark is stalking you. It's the forrest/trees thing.
The bible is not proof of anything except that ancient Hebrews and Jews had big imaginations and now and then one of them had enough sense to predict the obvious.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#15653 Mar 5, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
10 Commandments for starters.
Moses wrote them and claimed god did it. They existed long before Moses went up on the mountain and did some quick chiseling from information he plagiarized from the Egyptians and the Hittites.
Remember,he was raised and educated by Egyptians and he would have been familiar with the Egyptian Mystery Religion but the so called slaves which made up his nomadic band of thieves and murderers were not educated. It would have been easy for him to deceive them and he did. The funny thing is that he's still is deceiving people even though the truth is right at their fingertips.

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15655 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I like it Laci!
A sheep among the wolves standing tall! We need that here.
http://youtu.be/rg-OBzif2cA
LOL.....thanks!

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15656 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so true Laci.
We need industrial strength vacuums to suck up all this wolf hair on the floor here. Satan isn't taking care of his wolves properly, he ought to at least brush them every once in a while and make sure their costumes cover them better.
A play "Christian" who changes doctrine with every other post is quite noticeable, just like the ones who only have fellowship with Christ-hating trolls..... same as a play "Catholic" who doesn't even follow and understand their own church's teachings. These wolves need to at least learn how to Google their alleged beliefs before they try to pull off the hoax.
Hi Romans......:)

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15657 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is not proof of anything except that ancient Hebrews and Jews had big imaginations and now and then one of them had enough sense to predict the obvious.
So why are you obsessed against the Bible? Satan is your father.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#15658 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats a wuestion? Is that some kind of varmint you people eat???? Why do the bible beaters post in the Gay and Lesbian threads?? Why do the bible beaters post on atheist threads?? Why do the xitian fundies post on the Muslim threads. Why why why??? PS reported for posting MY personal information, caution that is a violation of TOS, and could result in the ban hammer dropping on your hillbilly azz. Just ask Native
Exactly and it is not only on Topix either. Christians troll non-christian sites,pages and channels all day everyday. Yet,they cry persecution when the same happens to them.
They often take it further than just trolling. I have a distant cousin who lives in Alabama,he's a Wiccan and he's a very peaceful and gentle person. He was harassed at his job and home and nearly beaten to death by fundamentalist christians who also threatened his wife and even his little kids.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15659 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and it is not only on Topix either. Christians troll non-christian sites,
You are "trolling" a Christian thread. Are you so ignorant?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#15660 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you obsessed against the Bible? Satan is your father.
I'm not. I really don't give a crap what people believe. The problem is that some Christians and Muslims and even some Pagans will make absolutists comments which are insulting to non-believers and then they wonder why we return their insults. What do they expect?

Comments like you just made, Satan is your father. That bs. Satan is only real to people who believe in him so he is their father/god. Satan is a god in the pantheons of Christians,Muslims,Jews and devil worshipers and not to anyone else. That kind of absolutist comment is why nonbelievers get on you fundies case because it is insulting.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#15661 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "trolling" a Christian thread. Are you so ignorant?
This thread is not Christian. Read it's title.

Also,going on a Christian thread and debating isn't trolling. I don't mind when Christians go on my YT channel and ask questions or express their views it's when they just post stupid stuff,that I consider it to be trolling. For example,this a video on my channel about satanism,look in the comments at the stupid stuff Christians post on it. That is trolling,that is not debating.
http://youtu.be/qiIS3PFnjBA

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15662 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not.
You are indeed. You can't even be honest with yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does god love abortion? 9 hr Elganned 17
What is a Revelation? 23 hr Elganned 24
What Does God Hate? Wed Elganned 223
Over 90% of the Population Can Hear the Thought... Wed SWAMP WATCH 2
News Levels of racism in Northern Ireland revealed Wed AIPACgate 2
The = RETARDED SPIRITS = DEMON POSSESSION (Apr '13) Jun 15 2dollarbill 32
Testimonies of contacts by God (for Christians) Jun 13 Missio Dei 6