“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15562 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it!
Its simple, all you have to do is prove it Jay!
I mean surely you're not going to expect someone else to prove it, when you cant and claim you're right.
Thats just insane Jay!
Steve Greene said it best!
Stupid Atheist!
For all that is written about life after death, there is not a single shred of verifiable evidence to confirm that we, or more specifically our souls, live on after our bodies have died. In those instances where people claim to have found proof of it, a cursory look at their data reveals shoddy research, vague assumptions and a distinct lack of objectivity.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#15564 Mar 5, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL but it is fun dontcha think?
Oh yes, Topix is a role playing game for non-gamers. If it wasn't fun I wouldn't be here. I seldom engage anything that isn't necessary which isn't fun.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15565 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're just 'playing' ignorant. Jesus was describing how terrifying your eternal home will be.
Mark 9:43 (ESV)
43 And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.

If you sin, chop off your hand?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15566 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>OK, yeap still look mad to me!
Dont worry, the day is just started, I'll have you crying mad again before its over!
Tissue?
You still here? Huh, why are you varment huntin?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15567 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a devilish game which I engage in for a few moments per day.
Why are you here? Shouldn't you be out helping the homeless or something like Jesus said for his followers to do?
Snatching some out of the fire.

Jude 1:22-23 (ESV)
22 And have mercy on those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them out of the fire;

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15569 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ignorant one,she and I both asked you for something god wrote himself not for something that someone else wrote and claimed it was from god. Any fool can do that.
What's wrong,can't you find anything original that god actually penned himself? LOL He allegedly created everything but he couldn't write his own book?
Luke 8:11-12 (ESV)
11 The seed is the word of God. 12 The ones along the path are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#15570 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"God gave them up"
Romans 1:24-27 (ESV)
24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Good Afternoon Dollarsbill ..who did God give up ? who are the people referenced to in the scriptures you quote ? were they atheists? where did they go wrong ? and was their penalty complete?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15571 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Mark 9:43 (ESV)
43 And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.
If you sin, chop off your hand?
Jesus was warning you that your eternal home will be worse than chopping off your body parts.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#15572 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're just 'playing' ignorant. Jesus was describing how terrifying your eternal home will be.
It says that Mark wrote it. Mark says that Jesus said that,Jesus never confirmed it so how do you know that Mark wasn't just spinning some good yarns for a book deal? There used to be a house in Amityville which the occupants claimed was haunted,people beloved it and they wrote a book about it and everything,turned out it was all made up.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#15573 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 8:11-12 (ESV)
11 The seed is the word of God. 12 The ones along the path are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.
Yeah, well Luka wrote that not god. We are asking you for something which god wrote himself.
I have an ex bf named Luka he writes songs and stories and stuff but he's not god even though he thinks he's god's gift to women. I proved to him that he was wrong and if you'd listen I could open your eyes as to how wrong you are too.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#15574 Mar 5, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
I haven't been online in over 17 hours. What did I miss??
;*:*;
Not much! I find it hard to believe what I'm reading.:)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15575 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>For all that is written about life after death, there is not a single shred of verifiable evidence to confirm that we, or more specifically our souls, live on after our bodies have died. In those instances where people claim to have found proof of it, a cursory look at their data reveals shoddy research, vague assumptions and a distinct lack of objectivity.
Which is more proof than you have sunshine! Why does it bother you so much what someone else believes? Projecting again Jay!

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#15576 Mar 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Snatching some out of the fire.
Jude 1:22-23 (ESV)
22 And have mercy on those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them out of the fire;
Jude wrote that not god. Why should I be impressed with Jude and anything that he wrote? He didn't live in my time or in my culture so whatever he says is irrelevant. Why are some people so fascinated by the writings of ancient people who were,compared to the learned people of our times,very ignorant and superstitious?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15578 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it bother you so much Jane? Oh yea thats right, we covered your fear of hell last night!
Never Mind!
lol
HG: "Why does it bother you so much Jane?"
It doesn't. Why does it bother you so much that it doesn't bother me?

HG: "Oh yea thats right, we covered your fear of hell last night!"
I thought we did - I thoroughly refuted your claim that I feared Hell last night - yet here you are contending it again.

HG: "Never mind"
Well,... if you NEVER mind, then you might as well rent it out.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15582 Mar 5, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
HG: "Why does it bother you so much Jane?"
It doesn't. Why does it bother you so much that it doesn't bother me?
HG: "Oh yea thats right, we covered your fear of hell last night!"
I thought we did - I thoroughly refuted your claim that I feared Hell last night - yet here you are contending it again.
HG: "Never mind"
Well,... if you NEVER mind, then you might as well rent it out.
Tissue?

lol

The only thing your doing now is damage control Jane! And it really shows!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15583 Mar 5, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Which is more proof than you have sunshine! Why does it bother you so much what someone else believes? Projecting again Jay!
Reported for posting MY personal information. Continue and you will be banned.

Believe as you wish, cold hard facts are this. You're in a box, dead, you won't know it because you are dead. Anyways keep a look out for flying pixies, the tooth fairy, and satan

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15584 Mar 5, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>Actually that YOUR issue.
Project much hillbilly guy?
Tissue?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15585 Mar 5, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon Dollarsbill ..who did God give up ? who are the people referenced to in the scriptures you quote ? were they atheists? where did they go wrong ? and was their penalty complete?
"26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. "

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15586 Mar 5, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well Luka wrote that not god. We are asking you for something which god wrote himself.
I have an ex bf named Luka he writes songs and stories and stuff but he's not god even though he thinks he's god's gift to women. I proved to him that he was wrong and if you'd listen I could open your eyes as to how wrong you are too.
The Bible is God's words. The proof is right in front of you. Israel is back from the dead. The Mark is stalking you. It's the forrest/trees thing.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15587 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it bother you? You inject yourself into matters that are non of your concern all the time. Trying daily to insight arguements. Then reporting pepole when you are getting your ass handed to you. You are just a whinny biotch
Translation:

I wish HG would leave so I could get away with injecting myself in matters that are none of my concern!

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organic food is a religion............ (Aug '09) 13 min hmmmmm 18
deeds not creeds ? oh really 15 min provegodexists 3
IGNORE God the Son and he will go away!!! 17 min provegodexists 11
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 24 min provegodexists 3,347
Atonement? 2 hr Old GT 207
+++ ASK FOR PERMISSION to POST on MY FORUM +++ 3 hr provegodexists 16
General Theological Seminary board refuses to r... 3 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 13
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 4 hr QUITTNER Oct 22 2014 81
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 5 hr blacklagoon 250
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 7 hr Chelsee11 14,649

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE