Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15463 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>no threats, just pointing out your transgreations just as you do to others. Show me the threat
lol, You would be dumb enough to make that statement!

Are you the one "pointing out transgreaions" via grey box?

We will soon see!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15464 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>no threats, just pointing out your transgreations just as you do to others. Show me the threat
What does "I'm coming for you mean?!" Or "You will be a corpse soon?" Or "You and your husband better sleep with one eye open?!"

Yes they were and are threats.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15466 Mar 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this considered a threat, but what Native said to Servant is not?
I guess threatening to post one's personal information is okay with you, right? Did ya stand up to Native when she made those threats towards Servant? or how about the Blackmailing posts Native made to not really about if that poster would stop, she wouldn't do anything to Servant?
You're a hypocrite........and think it's okay to do it to others!!!
I never seen a threat that Native made to IAS. I never seen IAS make any to Native. You in on the threats being made to me? This is not about Native and IAS! This is about me and the threats being made to me! Do you not comprehend anything sane!?

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15467 Mar 4, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>

The same as I do your moronic posts.
Now this is true irony, considering.

Location hidden

#15468 Mar 4, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
I percieve threats of Hell as ignorance.
The same as I do your moronic posts.
Dont get mad Jane because you exposed you and your buddies.

lol

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15469 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it could be. Especially for those that perceive that possibility to be real. Looks to me like you, and many others do perceive that as a threat, as a possibility!
Its called a subconscious blunder, and you guys don't even realize your doing it!
Your fear of hell proves this!
lol
Oh, and take notes jane, that's how you make it look good and actually make it mean something!
*SLAM DUNK*
LOL, that's very true. Deep down they know that these 70 or so human years that we live here on earth can't be all there is to life. Even one million years is nothing but a drip in the ocean compared to eternity.

#15470 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it could be. Especially for those that perceive that possibility to be real. Looks to me like you, and many others do perceive that as a threat, as a possibility!
Its called a subconscious blunder, and you guys don't even realize your doing it!
Your fear of hell proves this!
lol
Oh, and take notes jane, that's how you make it look good and actually make it mean something!
*SLAM DUNK*
LOL, that's very true. Deep down they know that these 70 or so human years that we live here on earth can't be all there is to life. Even one million years is nothing but a drip in the ocean compared to eternity. Deep inside they ask themselves, "what if these Christians really are right?"

#15471 Mar 4, 2013
Oops, sorry for the double post. The first one acted like it didn't go through.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#15472 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, that's very true. Deep down they know that these 70 or so human years that we live here on earth can't be all there is to life. Even one million years is nothing but a drip in the ocean compared to eternity. Deep inside they ask themselves, "what if these Christians really are right?"
And that makes you really hard, doesn't it?

Location hidden

#15473 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>you sided with the doctor and his threatening posts all weekend and you sided with Native andher threats, And believe me Native is capable of hurting someone. No threats posted and to bring the law in it must terrify you so much that you are too afraid to return and post and it must cause you to miss work andyou need to sek professional help. That is the law concerning internet threats and bullying. So far I have yet to see yo not respond to those you acuss of harming you. If you are going to threaten the law educate yourself on what it is. You make yourself appear stupid.
lol, That post is the biggest crock of BS I think has ever been posted in topix history!

EVER!

lol

Take notes here folks.

Obviously anyone can see that those are clear physical threats against Laci, yet dumass here tries to justify it. These are the kind of people in the Nettie ilk. No better than Doc. Right there on the same level. Ive been letting this poster dig a while tonight because I knew the dummy would post something like this via registered! lol

Its so fun to get em mad, their true colors really come out.

So, Nettie. These are the kind of people that make up your ilk?

Yeap, it sure is!

Nice crowd you run with there Nuttie!

;)

And the crowd goes WILD!!!!

lol

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15474 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>you sided with the doctor and his threatening posts all weekend and you sided with Native andher threats, And believe me Native is capable of hurting someone. No threats posted and to bring the law in it must terrify you so much that you are too afraid to return and post and it must cause you to miss work andyou need to sek professional help. That is the law concerning internet threats and bullying. So far I have yet to see yo not respond to those you acuss of harming you. If you are going to threaten the law educate yourself on what it is. You make yourself appear stupid.
You are a delusional liar! You show me one post where I ever sided with anyone saying one threatening thing to anyone. Show it or shut up! That is how you operate. I guess you are that emotionally bankrupt that you think all of us are like you? There are some decent posters on here and you are not one of them. Your opinion means nothing to me, my opinion of you is lower then a snakes belly. We will see Norcal, you might be right, on the other hand I may be. I would not know at this point. I have never had to deal with threatening nuts before! One way to find out though.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15475 Mar 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
And that makes you really hard, doesn't it?
Go to bed!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15476 Mar 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this considered a threat, but what Native said to Servant is not?
I guess threatening to post one's personal information is okay with you, right? Did ya stand up to Native when she made those threats towards Servant? or how about the Blackmailing posts Native made to not really about if that poster would stop, she wouldn't do anything to Servant?
You're a hypocrite........and think it's okay to do it to others!!!
It is not my place to hash this out between Native and IAS! I told you I was not here and I don't know what all went on! If you think you are going to make me pay a price for it.......you are wrong. I am sure Native has not done anything as low as you have and still are!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15478 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol, That post is the biggest crock of BS I think has ever been posted in topix history!
EVER!
lol
Take notes here folks.
Obviously anyone can see that those are clear physical threats against Laci, yet dumass here tries to justify it. These are the kind of people in the Nettie ilk. No better than Doc. Right there on the same level. Ive been letting this poster dig a while tonight because I knew the dummy would post something like this via registered! lol
Its so fun to get em mad, their true colors really come out.
So, Nettie. These are the kind of people that make up your ilk?
Yeap, it sure is!
Nice crowd you run with there Nuttie!
;)
And the crowd goes WILD!!!!
lol
Yes HG any sane person see these posts as threats. Spot on yet again.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#15480 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I never seen a threat that Native made to IAS. I never seen IAS make any to Native. You in on the threats being made to me? This is not about Native and IAS! This is about me and the threats being made to me! Do you not comprehend anything sane!?
Really, are we in the same thread? I guess you missed the post about going to various chat rooms and posting IAS's personal information all over the place, right? or where she told one poster that if EVERYONE left her alone, she'd back off of IAS......that's BLACKMAIL!!!

Does anyone truly know who you are? or care for that matter? If not, then it's just words in a thread!!!

You getting bent outta shape about it is what allows them to have power over you........otherwise it shouldn't bother you.......I know what the truth is about me.......that's why what you say can't upset me or cause me any problems.......I won't let you have that power!!!

Nunya

#15482 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Go to bed!
Sorry pumpkin. I'm here all night.

Nunya

#15484 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Go to bed!
Interesting. You replied to my post about someone's stiffy and the first thing that pops into your head is hopping into bed? Wow

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15485 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Post the threats
I am not posting anything for you! You know where they are.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15486 Mar 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, are we in the same thread? I guess you missed the post about going to various chat rooms and posting IAS's personal information all over the place, right? or where she told one poster that if EVERYONE left her alone, she'd back off of IAS......that's BLACKMAIL!!!
Does anyone truly know who you are? or care for that matter? If not, then it's just words in a thread!!!
You getting bent outta shape about it is what allows them to have power over you........otherwise it shouldn't bother you.......I know what the truth is about me.......that's why what you say can't upset me or cause me any problems.......I won't let you have that power!!!
I guess you expect a stand ovation for that rant? You seem worried to me.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#15487 Mar 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You replied to my post about someone's stiffy and the first thing that pops into your head is hopping into bed? Wow
Another piece of advice......remove your make-up before going to bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 5 min Why 2,256
Glorifying the one and only true living God 1 hr blacklagoon 11
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 1,930
The duping of American Christians 3 hr Just the Truth 70
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 4 hr tahoegirl 2,451
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 4 hr tahoegirl 3,174
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 5 hr susanblange 637
Poll 2015 edition: who is the dumbest fundie on topix? 8 hr Seentheotherside 144
The post count of Dollarsbill 12 hr ChristineM 1,271
More from around the web