There are a lotta nuts on here

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15442 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Satan's play "Christians" tell you. The "judge not" scripture that the unsaved and play "Christians" like to always quote just means don't judge hypocritically. Jesus tells us to judge, but do so with righteous judgment. Jesus was the most Hellfire and Damnation preacher out of the the whole Bible. He knows how horrible Hell will be since He created everything.
The message of the gospel is simple, Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave. Unless you get born again, you will NOT be able to enter Heaven. Hence you will be sent to Hell for your sins.
So, what exactly does it mean to "RIGHTEOUSLY JUDGE" another who believes differently than you?

Jesus DIDN'T create ANYTHING, God did!!!

Jesus walked into a crowd of people and stopped them from stoning a woman and told them that they without sin, could cast the first stone......then he looked at the woman and commanded her to go and sin no more. When have you EVER stood up and defended someone like Jesus did? My guess is NEVER, because you are to busy thinking YOU are God and have the right to judge others based on what YOU believe the bible tells you to do......even though I doubt you seriously follow the bible word for word......seems that would make you a hypocrite and very unlike Jesus!!!

God's message is very simple, and it DOESN'T come from the scriptures that man wrote in that book you idolize.

It's sad how you slander both Jesus and God by thinking you have some right to condemn others solely based on your beliefs.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15443 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, it looks like HG missed a few:
There are a lotta nuts on here thread:
Laci Ann 7
“Lord of Lords !”
Since: Jun 11
[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Early adopter]
Location hidden
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Feb 24
Judged:
[Brilliant]
[Agree]
[Touching]
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Krystal is a very sweet person and Laci could never match the femininity and style which Krystal has command of.
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Says you? Well with your style and krystals mouth.......I will never try. I am happy with me pagan......If you want to dress like a hooker and Krystal talk like one go for it......I am a lady something you will never be......
Gosh, it looks like Im in your head Nuttie!

lol

“Spotting sheep killers~”

Location hidden

#15444 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Now they're back to threatening people again. This is how deranged these anti-Christian trolls have become.
You know that proxies are easily traced. Most are run by government agencies anyway. It only takes a subpoena and the proxy turns over your IP real fast. Most proxies aren't even really hiding your IP address anyway.
Threats are taken seriously by law enforcement.
Laci, I hope you take screenshots of these threats. Press F11 to full screen before you take it.
Doing it now.....great advice Romans. Thank you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15445 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, it looks like Im in your head Nuttie!
lol
Gosh, no.
It looks as though you are what you are..........hot air.

Location hidden

#15446 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>wheres the threat, learn the law, before flapping your lips.
I have been threatened since last night and I am tired of it!

Location hidden

#15447 Mar 4, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling people they're going to Hell is a THREAT, ROmans.
Duh.
Sure it could be. Especially for those that perceive that possibility to be real. Looks to me like you, and many others do perceive that as a threat, as a possibility!

Its called a subconscious blunder, and you guys don't even realize your doing it!

Your fear of hell proves this!

lol

Oh, and take notes jane, that's how you make it look good and actually make it mean something!

*SLAM DUNK*

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15448 Mar 4, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling people they're going to Hell is a THREAT, ROmans.
Duh.
The Bible isn't illegal yet. The gospel isn't illegal yet. Preaching about Heaven and Hell isn't illegal yet.

#15449 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Which one of you is posting as the Doc? Coward.
Sorry, but I don't believe anyone was posting as that vile and disgusting piece of garbage........and I am hardly a coward, but then......I forget, you know NOTHING about me!!!

You truly are a hypocrite and enjoy turning a blind eye to those who stroke you by giving you kudos and claim they believe like you!!!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#15450 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
lol, reading back the last couple hours on this thread, can someone say "Damage Control"
LOL
Outstanding observation.

#15451 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Looks like the "doc".......but then again, you overlook the countless comments from Sola and others condemning those who believe differently......and I've been told worse by folks who claim they are Christians in the Gay/Lesbian forums and threads......big deal!!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15452 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Doing it now.....great advice Romans. Thank you.
The F11 gets rid of your browser info and allows more room for the screenshot.

I'd also document the time and date of the threats and the post numbers. Even if Topix deletes the post, they(Topix) still know the IP used to make the threat. You can keep records of all the threats in case you want to go to law enforcement with them in the future.

#15453 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You realize you are threatening me on a public forum right? Don't bring mud on my porch when you come....
Why is this considered a threat, but what Native said to Servant is not?

I guess threatening to post one's personal information is okay with you, right? Did ya stand up to Native when she made those threats towards Servant? or how about the Blackmailing posts Native made to not really about if that poster would stop, she wouldn't do anything to Servant?

You're a hypocrite........and think it's okay to do it to others!!!

Location hidden

#15454 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>wheres the threat, learn the law, before flapping your lips.
You need to learn it what this poster is doing is illegal. The law is on my side.

Location hidden

#15456 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The F11 gets rid of your browser info and allows more room for the screenshot.
I'd also document the time and date of the threats and the post numbers. Even if Topix deletes the post, they(Topix) still know the IP used to make the threat. You can keep records of all the threats in case you want to go to law enforcement with them in the future.
I will.........I am going back now to get the others. I have reported and nothing has been done so I think I will contact law enforcement. This person is clearly dangerous.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#15458 Mar 4, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
nc
No it will not be because the two pastors will talk BEFORE this meeting and NON CHRISTIANS are not welcome into a meeting where 2 BELIEVERS (Christians) are ironing out differences and that is BIBLICAL. Matthew 18 tells how to do it and if you do not like that take it up with the Lord.
<quoted text>
Ermmmm if it were that easy to "take it up with the Lord", then why do you need a bunch of people to iron whatever out? Just take it up with the Lord.
Or does that phrase only apply when you're being dismissive and smug?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15460 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it could be. Especially for those that perceive that possibility to be real. Looks to me like you, and many others do perceive that as a threat, as a possibility!
Its called a subconscious blunder, and you guys don't even realize your doing it!
Your fear of hell proves this!
lol
Oh, and take notes jane, that's how you make it look good and actually make it mean something!
*SLAM DUNK*
I percieve threats of Hell as ignorance.
The same as I do your moronic posts.

Location hidden

#15461 Mar 4, 2013
Doc wrote:
<quoted text>No you didnt, you c*nt! I told you in multiple emails I did not like backstabbers. You did just that!
Keep your eye open when you sleep.. I'm coming for you!
You never sent me any e-mails and don't start trying. This little set up game of yours will back fire on you.

Location hidden

#15462 Mar 4, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always piss your friends off like that? apparently it seems as though you know that person personally.
They didnt seem to be a happy camper with whatever you two were discussing.
This person has never been my friend and we have never exchanged e-mails. I don't e-mail with sick and dangerous ppl.

Location hidden

#15463 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>no threats, just pointing out your transgreations just as you do to others. Show me the threat
lol, You would be dumb enough to make that statement!

Are you the one "pointing out transgreaions" via grey box?

We will soon see!

Location hidden

#15464 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>no threats, just pointing out your transgreations just as you do to others. Show me the threat
What does "I'm coming for you mean?!" Or "You will be a corpse soon?" Or "You and your husband better sleep with one eye open?!"

Yes they were and are threats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 29 min Big Al 1,320
happiness does not exist 53 min Barnsweb 10
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Barnsweb 170
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 1 hr Big Al 8,211
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr Barnsweb 597
Evidence Against God 2 hr Doubting Thomas 3,780
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 2 hr Jesus Is 27
More from around the web