There are a lotta nuts on here

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15397 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to call out false damnable doctrines. That's not bashing. The RCC is filled with pagan rituals that have nothing to do with Christianity. They also teach a salvation contrary to the one taught in the Word of God.
You don't even agree with your church on major issues, so why keep playing Catholic? I'm more of a Catholic than you, lol.
So you've found a Word of God?

Can I see it please?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15398 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Without being washed in the BLOOD of Jesus, a person WILL be sent to Hell. That's not "judging", that's just being honest. Once again you prove your lack of understanding of the scriptures. Read and study the Word of God for yourself. Quit relying on anti-Christian trash sites to tell you what to believe.
Sadly many so-called "Christians" in these latter days have itching ears, they only want the "love gospel" so they can continue living their perverted filth infested lifestyles. But there are penalties for sin, lives are ruined because of sin, families are destroyed because of sin, etc etc.
Sin needs to preached against. Any pastor not preaching against sin is a disgrace to the pulpit, a pawn of Satan.
RR: "Without being washed in the BLOOD of Jesus, a person WILL be sent to Hell."

Those washed in the BLOOD of Jesus will be sent to Hell for the exact SAME reasons others are, and they'll all the more deserve it.

RR: "That's not "judging", that's just being honest."

Those are lies you tell yourself.
You're NOT honest, and you ARE judging.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15399 Mar 4, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
RR: "Without being washed in the BLOOD of Jesus, a person WILL be sent to Hell."
Those washed in the BLOOD of Jesus will be sent to Hell for the exact SAME reasons others are, and they'll all the more deserve it.

RR: "That's not "judging", that's just being honest."
Those are lies you tell yourself.
You're NOT honest, and you ARE judging.
1) The BLOOD of Christ ain't going to Hell. Blood bought Christians are heirs through Christ, we are born again children of the living God (Galatians 4:1-7, John 1:12, John 5:24)

2) Saved people go to Heaven, unsaved people go to Hell. That's the TRUTH!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#15400 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? Or are you just going to keep on lying? Can't you anti-Christian trolls even once tell the truth? Lies lies lies.
I've never condemned anyone to Hell, as there is still a chance for you guys to come to Jesus and get saved. I've only ever stated that rejecting so great a salvation that is only found in Jesus will land a person in Hell.
You certainly enjoy threatening people with the thought of going to hell. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you do it? Yes it does. You think that by telling people they are going to hell it makes you feel like you're superior in some way doesn't it?

#15401 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You know you got a really dirty mind and heart?
They are really filthy and disgusting. Liars too.

#15402 Mar 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly enjoy threatening people with the thought of going to hell. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you do it? Yes it does. You think that by telling people they are going to hell it makes you feel like you're superior in some way doesn't it?
The gospel isn't "threatening people". You know deep in your heart what I'm saying is true, that's why it offends you.

I want to keep as many people as possible out of Hell.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15405 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Your best option, as far as I can see, is to beg forgiveness of all those you have condemned, starting right here in the forum. You are either an unrepentent sinner, as evidenced by your comments, or too delusional to know you're an unrepentent sinner. In either case you have no authority to condemn anyone.
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
-- Jesus Christ
This is why we call you Lamo!

lol

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15406 Mar 4, 2013
lol, reading back the last couple hours on this thread, can someone say "Damage Control"

LOL

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#15407 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
The gospel isn't "threatening people". You know deep in your heart what I'm saying is true, that's why it offends you.
I din't say the was offending people. I said you enjoy threatening people with the thought of hell. I think it gives you a stiffy or soemthing when you do it. You don't know me from anything. I hate to bust your bubble but empty threats inspired by a book of fairy tales doesn't scare me. You might as well be threatening me with the thought of going to the Klingon hell.

So let me ask you. Do you think I deserve to go to hell?

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#15411 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you understand that your methods produce the opposite affect of your intentions. If you want to keep people out of hell, quit judging them to hell and have a legitimate discussion. You can't because you have not your own thoughts. You are a rote fundamentalist Christian.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15412 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
15th this is irrelevant to me personal however if you feel the need to post then so be it however, it does not change the facts. Many on this forum are to young to realize what "Wear white at night" actually implies and with your strong roots in Catholicism was used to indicate just that.
It means he is a bicyclist.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15413 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
When God wrote the Word, what did he write it on? Can I see it please?

#15414 Mar 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I din't say the was offending people. I said you enjoy threatening people with the thought of hell. I think it gives you a stiffy or soemthing when you do it. You don't know me from anything. I hate to bust your bubble but empty threats inspired by a book of fairy tales doesn't scare me. You might as well be threatening me with the thought of going to the Klingon hell.

So let me ask you. Do you think I deserve to go to hell?
Yes you deserve to go to Hell. So do I and every other sinner. That's why Jesus left all the glory of Heaven, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, offered up that life to make atonement for our sin, died on the cross and rose from the grave. He did this for you too! He did this for everyone!

Jesus loves you! He will forgive you of your sin if come to Him with a truly repentant heart. He wants to have a personal relationship with you! Let Him be your Lord and Saviour.

Revelation 3:20- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#15415 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have the ability to keep anyone out of hell or to put anyone into heaven either.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#15417 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
When God wrote the Word, what did he write it on? Can I see it please?
He wrote it on a role of toilet paper. It's been used and no longer legible.

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15418 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>We are not anti-christian.. I adore Ibborbi, I like Seriouly, Nettie etc. Its hypocrite frauds like you and laci who butt sniff the doctor all weekend whom I cannot stand. If charlie manson quoted scripture and agreed with you you would lap him up. FRAUD
I think you got it backwards.......which doesn't surprise me.

It should of said....
Better to be a sinner, then hypocrite??......you might want to go and change that.

As for the posts last night we had a really good detective on board and I think he brought all the deceit out into the open. Thanks again HG!

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15419 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You do not have the ability to keep anyone out of hell or to put anyone into heaven either.
Romans did not say that he/she had that ability, get it straight Nettie.
Doc

Netherlands

#15420 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you got it backwards.......which doesn't surprise me.
It should of said....
Better to be a sinner, then hypocrite??......you might want to go and change that.
As for the posts last night we had a really good detective on board and I think he brought all the deceit out into the open. Thanks again HG!
No you didnt, you c*nt! I told you in multiple emails I did not like backstabbers. You did just that!
Keep your eye open when you sleep.. I'm coming for you!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#15421 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you deserve to go to Hell. So do I and every other sinner. That's why Jesus left all the glory of Heaven, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, offered up that life to make atonement for our sin, died on the cross and rose from the grave. He did this for you too! He did this for everyone!
Jesus loves you! He will forgive you of your sin if come to Him with a truly repentant heart. He wants to have a personal relationship with you! Let Him be your Lord and Saviour.
Revelation 3:20- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Justin Martyr

"We have been taught that Christ is the first-begotten of God, and we have declared him to be the Logos of which all mankind partakes [John 1:9]. Those, therefore, who lived according to reason [Greek, logos] were really Christians, even though they were thought to be atheists, such as, among the Greeks, Socrates, Heraclitus, and others like them.... Those who lived before Christ but did not live according to reason [logos] were wicked men, and enemies of Christ, and murderers of those who did live according to reason [logos], whereas those who lived then or who live now according to reason [logos] are Christians. Such as these can be confident and unafraid" (First Apology 46 [A.D. 151]).

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#15422 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Romans did not say that he/she had that ability, get it straight Nettie.
Yes he did, Laci.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 49 min RiccardoFire 1,626
the pauline paradox 1 hr stephgw64 66
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 2 hr stephgw64 118
The truth is difficult, I understand. 11 hr stephgw64 28
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 13 hr stephgw64 2,445
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 14 hr stephgw64 461
George Washington and the duty of prayer Tue Missio Dei 1
More from around the web