There are a lotta nuts on here
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#15364 Mar 4, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
peanuts or macadamia?

Nazi "nuts" - the kind that do not exist!

It's another VATICAN witch hunt!

pseudoscience psychiatry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-psychiatry

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death
www.youtube.com/watch...

Chemical Imbalance Scam
www.youtube.com/watch...

Psychiatry: no science no cures
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.youtube.com/watch...

Making a Killing:The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging
www.youtube.com/watch...

The DSM Psychiatry's Deadliest Scam
www.youtube.com/watch...

PSYCHIATRIC FASCISM
by Don Weitz

For almost 150 years, psychiatry has been masquerading as a medical science and as a branch of medicine. It is not and never was a science or a type of health care. Modern psychiatry is driven by unproved empirical assumptions, medical biases, and pseudo-scientific opinions. There are no scientifically established, independently proven facts in psychiatry. Psychiatry, in fact, has no laws or testable hypotheses and no coherent and comprehensive theory. Psychiatry conspicuously lacks scientific proof or evidence to support its news-media-parroted claims of "mental illness" or "disorders".

After about seventy years of psychiatric practices and research, there is still no diagnostic test for schizophrenia or any of the other three hundred so-called mental disorders listed in the current edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), which is essentially a list of class-driven moral judgements of allegedly abnormal behavior, published and propagandized by the American Psychiatric Association. The DSM is the official bible of organized psychiatry. The DSM is the equivalent of the Malleus Maleficarum in the middle ages, which Spanish inquisitors used to identify, target, stigmatize and burn witches and heretics. Today's witches, heretics, and scapegoats are labeled mentally ill or schizophrenic.
www.whale.to/a/weitz.html
www.sntp.net/main.htm

Psychiatry was the justification for Nazi extermination camps.
www.annals-general-psychiatry.com/content/6/1...

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#15365 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL keeping spinning dear maybe these posters believe it however I don't and of course with your catholic roots it does speak volumes.
Sure they believe it. You're the one that's full of malarkey.

And yes, we were calling it spinning long before the fad of spinning and not going anywhere became popular.

It's been quite a while since I posted the ten commandments.

Do the right thing.
Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself
Look both ways before crossing.
The unexamined life is not worth living
Never play cards with anyone named after a city.
Wear white at night.
Floss.
Don't trust anyone with two first names.
Never trust anyone who says 'trust me'.
Don't burn your bridges behind you.
Don't forget the sunscreen.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

United States, North America

#15367 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they believe it. You're the one that's full of malarkey.
And yes, we were calling it spinning long before the fad of spinning and not going anywhere became popular.
It's been quite a while since I posted the ten commandments.
Do the right thing.
Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself
Look both ways before crossing.
The unexamined life is not worth living
Never play cards with anyone named after a city.
Wear white at night.
Floss.
Don't trust anyone with two first names.
Never trust anyone who says 'trust me'.
Don't burn your bridges behind you.
Don't forget the sunscreen.
This is irrelevant to me personally however if it makes you feel better to post it then so be it.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15368 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL keeping spinning dear maybe these posters believe it however I don't and of course with your catholic roots it does speak volumes.
'Something Happened to Me Yesterday', Rolling Stones, Between the Buttons, 1967

If you don't like the Stones skip to 4:16.
If you don't like the Stones you're a loser.

#15369 Mar 4, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>How can she be secure when she constantly defends herself from attack? Including you!
If ones faith is strong no attack will cause reason to post such hate filled posts. I draw my conclusions on what I have read and NorCal and Jazy both have requested I stop with those posts concerning Nettie and I am in the process of doing that. The odd thing is, when posters refuse to stand against their "cyber friends" for doing things they find offensive but, as it has been explained to me, it is okay because two wrongs make it right however I disagree with that but I am old and things do change.

#15371 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
'Something Happened to Me Yesterday', Rolling Stones, Between the Buttons, 1967
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rckjiB4qu1kXX
If you don't like the Stones skip to 4:16.
If you don't like the Stones you're a loser.
15th this is irrelevant to me personal however if you feel the need to post then so be it however, it does not change the facts. Many on this forum are to young to realize what "Wear white at night" actually implies and with your strong roots in Catholicism was used to indicate just that.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15372 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
15th this is irrelevant to me personal however if you feel the need to post then so be it however, it does not change the facts. Many on this forum are to young to realize what "Wear white at night" actually implies and with your strong roots in Catholicism was used to indicate just that.
My comments are not for your benefit.

'The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down', Joan Baez, The Band cover, 1971

#15373 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
My comments are not for your benefit.
'The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down', Joan Baez, The Band cover, 1971
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C_ksYL26lZEXX
Then why bother responding directly to me with your useless nonsense?

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15374 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know the TRUTH, and it has set me free. Yes, free indeed.
Well, it has set you up to fall and fail mostly because you inflict your religious beliefs on others by trying to judge them according to your beliefs WHICH according to God, YOU can't do UNLESS the person believes as you do.....AND I DON'T!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15376 Mar 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it has set you up to fall and fail mostly because you inflict your religious beliefs on others by trying to judge them according to your beliefs WHICH according to God, YOU can't do UNLESS the person believes as you do.....AND I DON'T!!!
He's playing with fire, according to his beliefs, since every judgement he makes will be judgement incurred upon himself.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Every time he condemns someone to hell he condemns himself.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15377 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazy, I know of one Doc aka Righteous One.
A few of us ILK often wondered if it was infact R-1. I have been posting to doc for over a year. I can smell him out by the way he acts and forms his posts. He is a dead give away. I can assure you it was him grey boxing from a proxie server called the Onion.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15379 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
He's playing with fire, according to his beliefs, since every judgement he makes will be judgement incurred upon himself.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
I believe that to be true.........hope all is well with you today:-)

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15380 Mar 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Satan's play "Christians" tell you. The "judge not" scripture that the unsaved and play "Christians" like to always quote just means don't judge hypocritically. Jesus tells us to judge, but do so with righteous judgment. Jesus was the most Hellfire and Damnation preacher out of the the whole Bible. He knows how horrible Hell will be since He created everything.

The message of the gospel is simple, Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave. Unless you get born again, you will NOT be able to enter Heaven. Hence you will be sent to Hell for your sins.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15381 Mar 4, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>Because you respond Duh! You dont seem too bright!
Actually I'm not responding to her at all. I accidentally read one of her comments about my by-line and got into a stream of conciousness kind of thing. She's not even worth ridiculing.

I got a call this evening from Fernando with the Knights of Columbus chapter, it's not really a chapter because we don't have enough members, asking me to be Secretary/Treasurer of the group on accout of they figure I'm the only one smart enough to figure that stuff out. I know it is a great honor and major pain in the butt but the meetings are concurrent with the tent revival. I've been trying to think of a way to gracefully decline and realized I should just tell the truth. I'd rather hang out with the women.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15382 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Satan's play "Christians" tell you. The "judge not" scripture that the unsaved and play "Christians" like to always quote just means don't judge hypocritically. Jesus tells us to judge, but do so with righteous judgment. Jesus was the most Hellfire and Damnation preacher out of the the whole Bible. He knows how horrible Hell will be since He created everything.
The message of the gospel is simple, Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave. Unless you get born again, you will NOT be able to enter Heaven. Hence you will be sent to Hell for your sins.
No. It means every time you condemn someone you condemn yourself.

#15385 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Without being washed in the BLOOD of Jesus, a person WILL be sent to Hell. That's not "judging", that's just being honest. Once again you prove your lack of understanding of the scriptures. Read and study the Word of God for yourself. Quit relying on anti-Christian trash sites to tell you what to believe.

Sadly many so-called "Christians" in these latter days have itching ears, they only want the "love gospel" so they can continue living their perverted filth infested lifestyles. But there are penalties for sin, lives are ruined because of sin, families are destroyed because of sin, etc etc.

Sin needs to preached against. Any pastor not preaching against sin is a disgrace to the pulpit, a pawn of Satan.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15386 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible speak truth you just sent yourself to hell. Tough break.

#15387 Mar 4, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>so true, so true.
Troth have a new account? Or is this another shared anti-Christian troll account?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#15389 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Without being washed in the BLOOD of Jesus, a person WILL be sent to Hell. That's not "judging", that's just being honest. Once again you prove your lack of understanding of the scriptures. Read and study the Word of God for yourself. Quit relying on anti-Christian trash sites to tell you what to believe.
Sadly many so-called "Christians" in these latter days have itching ears, they only want the "love gospel" so they can continue living their perverted filth infested lifestyles. But there are penalties for sin, lives are ruined because of sin, families are destroyed because of sin, etc etc.
Sin needs to preached against. Any pastor not preaching against sin is a disgrace to the pulpit, a pawn of Satan.
Your best option, as far as I can see, is to beg forgiveness of all those you have condemned, starting right here in the forum. You are either an unrepentent sinner, as evidenced by your comments, or too delusional to know you're an unrepentent sinner. In either case you have no authority to condemn anyone.

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
-- Jesus Christ

#15390 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It means every time you condemn someone you condemn yourself.
Only if I judge hypocritically. Sin is sin and will be called out as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wrote the forth gospel? 1 min Sceptical_Mal 11
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 4 min Sceptical_Mal 29
The New Covenant 40 min Barnsweb 226
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 4,559
Are you mind-controlled? 1 hr Melchizedek 1
Evidence Against God 1 hr par five 2,796
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Nipz8146 18,496
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 7 hr Emmeline 606
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 7 hr Barnsweb 7,340
More from around the web