Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15312 Mar 4, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15315 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I only defended myself against fake Christians who tried attacking me first. Anyone can go back in the older threads and see the same anti-Christian trolls attacking the REAL Christians on here. You guys attack Native, Preacherman, Laci, Sola/Wayne, Allen, Jeff, I See Jesus, and all the other REAL Christians.
You trolls ruin every thread with your repetitive spamming nonsense drivel. This is supposed to be the CHRISTIAN area, if you hate Christianity so much then why be here?
Those of the true Church of Jesus Christ can be identified two ways:#1 - They are looked upon by the general population as fools and lunatics for their faith.#2 - The majority of the world, including professing Christians, persecute and ridicule those who are born again by the Spirit of God. May God have mercy upon these Christ-rejecting pagans, for they know not what they do. They fail to see their souls are in great peril. But, it does not have to be so ... www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ... "Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling..."

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15316 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>On the same token, why belittle and mock Catholics, who are also Christians?
Why do these 'Christians' you are attempting to defend, get away with their bashings and get no such posts from you as this one?
Nettie if you are secure in your faith, why would it matter? A true person of faith never allows others to deter them to cause such hate to be posted. I see only one poster that abides by that on this entire forum.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15317 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>On the same token, why belittle and mock Catholics, who are also Christians?
Why do these 'Christians' you are attempting to defend, get away with their bashings and get no such posts from you as this one?
Lets be real here. You may call yourself a Catholic, but Nettie, your views are about as Catholic as mine. You cant honestly say that your views are in line with the RCC. With that said why do so many from so many other religions whine and cry when they dont hear what they think they should on the Christian forum of topix. I mean you guys come here, bully, belittle, harass ANYONE with a Christian view and ask surprised and asshurt when your views are not wanted or accepted. Like it or not, it is a Christian view. You may not agree with it, but it is what it is, not what you want it to be. If these people were going to a Catholic or Athiest forum, different story, but they're not. All I see here are Christians "trying" to share their love and belief of their religion, and you guys are constantly telling them how wrong they are and making fun of them. Ofcourse your going to get negative resistance. What do you expect Nettie, for everyone here to just take it, and not make a stand? Not gonna happen!

Location hidden

#15318 Mar 4, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
<quoted text>and it going to get worse.
But just know thats ALL you can do is call me childish names and make yourself look stupid. As far as actually being relevant, not gonna happen!

Location hidden

#15319 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie if you are secure in your faith, why would it matter? A true person of faith never allows others to deter them to cause such hate to be posted. I see only one poster that abides by that on this entire forum.
Spot on GS! But she isn't even close to being secure in her faith. And it shows! Thats why she does what she does, supports who she supports, and has become exactly what she claims she is against! FUNDAMENTALISM!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15320 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Not all Catholics are Christians, some are but sadly most are not. You have to be BORN AGAIN into the family of God. True salvation is a free gift through Christ Jesus, something that we cannot earn. It's by believing that He died on the cross for our sins, shed His precious sinless BLOOD, and in 3 days rose from the grave.(Eph 2:8-9, Rom 10:9-13, John 3:3, John 3:36)

Water baptism does nothing to an unsaved person but make them wet! First a person gets saved, THEN they get baptized (full water immersion). It's outward show of what was done on the inside. Baptism does NOT save anyone. Obviously a saved person will follow through with the command and get baptized. A baptized baby is just a wet baby, a baptized unsaved sinner is just a wet unsaved sinner.

Once again, your church or priest or pastor or baptism or good works will NOT save you. Going to church makes you a Christian as much as going to a garage makes you a car. The body of Christ is the REAL church.(1 Corinthians 12:12-18)

Not everyone that says Lord Lord....

#15323 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
It's also because the RCC make outrageous claims such that Peter was the first pope, twist and make up their own version of history, claim that the RCC is the only true church, preach a different gospel than the one in the bible, introduced pagan rituals into Christianity, tried to corrupt the Word of God, etc etc. It's a cult.

I'm saying that salvation is through Christ Jesus and Him alone!

#15324 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on GS! But she isn't even close to being secure in her faith. And it shows! Thats why she does what she does, supports who she supports, and has become exactly what she claims she is against! FUNDAMENTALISM!
Hello HG.

I agree regardless if the fundamentalist is a baptize or a catholic.

#15325 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>And the ones claiming to be christian are calling posters slut as in Sola case Saturday, or Romans condeming people to hell because they do not believe. I do not insult them because they claim to be christians, I insult them because theyn claim to be christian and then wish me to burn, call me slut whore . Christians do not talk like that christians do not waste idle hours on a computer, christians do not judge. I am not a christian, and I do not force my non beliefs onto others. But if you are going to get self rightious with me then you had better walk the walk. Nettie and her ilk have never condemed me for my views, thats in my eyes make them better than the hypocrites you defend
Happens to me on a regular basis however I don't take it personally because it is just a waste of time to argue something I do not believe in.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15328 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything about 'secure in your faith' or anything connected with it.
You got that from when I posted it some time ago.
This is not about being 'secure in your faith'; that is not the subject I was addressing.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15329 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also because the RCC make outrageous claims such that Peter was the first pope, twist and make up their own version of history, claim that the RCC is the only true church, preach a different gospel than the one in the bible, introduced pagan rituals into Christianity, tried to corrupt the Word of God, etc etc. It's a cult.
I'm saying that salvation is through Christ Jesus and Him alone!
It is not my problem that you reject the truth about the Church and the origins of the Bible and Christianity.

The subject is supporting the bashing of some Christians by other Christians.

Please try to stay on topic.

Location hidden

#15330 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>And the ones claiming to be christian are calling posters slut as in Sola case Saturday, or Romans condeming people to hell because they do not believe. I do not insult them because they claim to be christians, I insult them because theyn claim to be christian and then wish me to burn, call me slut whore . Christians do not talk like that christians do not waste idle hours on a computer, christians do not judge. I am not a christian, and I do not force my non beliefs onto others. But if you are going to get self rightious with me then you had better walk the walk. Nettie and her ilk have never condemed me for my views, thats in my eyes make them better than the hypocrites you defend
Your doing some serious back peddling. The days of Christians not being able to defend themselves because you cant say this or do that because its Not Christian are OVER!!! What you are being told is the Christian view, just because Nettie sugars it and butters it up, doesn't make it a Christian view. However nice post projecting how insecure you are. I guess you need people like Nettie to tell you what you want to hear because you are in such doubt of your beliefs. Lets cut the bullsh.t, that's why your're here! you need someone to pat you on the back and tell you everything is OK! Someone who show's sympathy to you because you are so whacked out. Well, if you want sympathy from me I'll give it to you! Look in the dictionary between sh.t and syphilis. Thats where you'll find my sympathy for you!

Location hidden

#15331 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>It is not my problem that you reject the truth about the Church and the origins of the Bible and Christianity.
From your perspective is all! It may be your truth, but not someone else's. Like Ive said your truth is not even in line with the RCC at all! Not even close. The garbage you spew is your opinion only, not anything that you've been able to prove!

#15332 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know anything about 'secure in your faith' or anything connected with it.
This is not about being 'secure in your faith'; that is not the subject I was addressing.
Nettie your game is over and now it is time to face the facts. You have no security in your faith whatsoever because if you did you wouldn't lower yourself to post such nasty vile hatefully things to other Christians.

#15333 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>From your perspective is all! It may be your truth, but not someone else's. Like Ive said your truth is not even in line with the RCC at all! Not even close. The garbage you spew is your opinion only, not anything that you've been able to prove!
I agree HG. Nettie doesn't even know the core principles of the RCC.

#15334 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Your doing some serious back peddling. The days of Christians not being able to defend themselves because you cant say this or do that because its Not Christian are OVER!!! What you are being told is the Christian view, just because Nettie sugars it and butters it up, doesn't make it a Christian view. However nice post projecting how insecure you are. I guess you need people like Nettie to tell you what you want to hear because you are in such doubt of your beliefs. Lets cut the bullsh.t, that's why your're here! you need someone to pat you on the back and tell you everything is OK! Someone who show's sympathy to you because you are so whacked out. Well, if you want sympathy from me I'll give it to you! Look in the dictionary between sh.t and syphilis. Thats where you'll find my sympathy for you!
Outstanding Post HG!

Location hidden

#15335 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know anything about 'secure in your faith' or anything connected with it.
I can tell about being insecure in your faith! You guys put on a huge display daily!

Answer me a question, how many friends do you have that consider themselves a Christian or Catholic? I bet you count em on one hand. Now compare that to your buds that call themselves non Christians or atheist. You may believe that you are right and thats fine, just dont try to obsessively convince everyone else that they are wrong particularly through the harassing and bullying that you cheer lead! Making you, yes YOU just as guilty as the ones doing it!

If what goes on here on the CF bothers you so much, then leave! You dont want to because you get off knowing that maybe you put doubt in someones mind that believes different than you. You want to tell EVERYONE else they are going to heaven but Christians. So, when exactly did you become God Nettie?

#15336 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>It is not my problem that you reject the truth about the Church and the origins of the Bible and Christianity.
The subject is supporting the bashing of some Christians by other Christians.
Please try to stay on topic.
I have to call out false damnable doctrines. That's not bashing. The RCC is filled with pagan rituals that have nothing to do with Christianity. They also teach a salvation contrary to the one taught in the Word of God.

You don't even agree with your church on major issues, so why keep playing Catholic? I'm more of a Catholic than you, lol.

Location hidden

#15337 Mar 4, 2013
Also take note, that I called the fake Doc bluff and all of the sudden the Doc disappears!

Coincidence? I think not!

I bet Nettie could tell us who the fake Doc(s) are!

Id bet money on it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Yahweh Blue? (Nov '11) 41 min Passing thru 6
Homosexual acts remain a sin. 48 min Passing thru 1,626
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 56 min Catholic24 84,279
Does the Law of God matter? 1 hr QUITTNER Jul 29 2015 70
Are World Events Pointing to End Times (Aug '14) 1 hr Rose_NoHo 2,747
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr janeebee 6,422
James chapter 2 destroys faith without works be... 3 hr janeebee 24
NoahÂ’s ark and the rainbow. 4 hr janeebee 160
More from around the web