There are a lotta nuts on here

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15323 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>On the same token, why belittle and mock Catholics, who are also Christians?
Why do these 'Christians' you are attempting to defend, get away with their bashings and get no such posts from you as this one?
It's also because the RCC make outrageous claims such that Peter was the first pope, twist and make up their own version of history, claim that the RCC is the only true church, preach a different gospel than the one in the bible, introduced pagan rituals into Christianity, tried to corrupt the Word of God, etc etc. It's a cult.

I'm saying that salvation is through Christ Jesus and Him alone!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15324 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on GS! But she isn't even close to being secure in her faith. And it shows! Thats why she does what she does, supports who she supports, and has become exactly what she claims she is against! FUNDAMENTALISM!
Hello HG.

I agree regardless if the fundamentalist is a baptize or a catholic.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15325 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>And the ones claiming to be christian are calling posters slut as in Sola case Saturday, or Romans condeming people to hell because they do not believe. I do not insult them because they claim to be christians, I insult them because theyn claim to be christian and then wish me to burn, call me slut whore . Christians do not talk like that christians do not waste idle hours on a computer, christians do not judge. I am not a christian, and I do not force my non beliefs onto others. But if you are going to get self rightious with me then you had better walk the walk. Nettie and her ilk have never condemed me for my views, thats in my eyes make them better than the hypocrites you defend
Happens to me on a regular basis however I don't take it personally because it is just a waste of time to argue something I do not believe in.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15328 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie if you are secure in your faith, why would it matter? A true person of faith never allows others to deter them to cause such hate to be posted. I see only one poster that abides by that on this entire forum.
You don't know anything about 'secure in your faith' or anything connected with it.
You got that from when I posted it some time ago.
This is not about being 'secure in your faith'; that is not the subject I was addressing.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15329 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also because the RCC make outrageous claims such that Peter was the first pope, twist and make up their own version of history, claim that the RCC is the only true church, preach a different gospel than the one in the bible, introduced pagan rituals into Christianity, tried to corrupt the Word of God, etc etc. It's a cult.
I'm saying that salvation is through Christ Jesus and Him alone!
It is not my problem that you reject the truth about the Church and the origins of the Bible and Christianity.

The subject is supporting the bashing of some Christians by other Christians.

Please try to stay on topic.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15330 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>And the ones claiming to be christian are calling posters slut as in Sola case Saturday, or Romans condeming people to hell because they do not believe. I do not insult them because they claim to be christians, I insult them because theyn claim to be christian and then wish me to burn, call me slut whore . Christians do not talk like that christians do not waste idle hours on a computer, christians do not judge. I am not a christian, and I do not force my non beliefs onto others. But if you are going to get self rightious with me then you had better walk the walk. Nettie and her ilk have never condemed me for my views, thats in my eyes make them better than the hypocrites you defend
Your doing some serious back peddling. The days of Christians not being able to defend themselves because you cant say this or do that because its Not Christian are OVER!!! What you are being told is the Christian view, just because Nettie sugars it and butters it up, doesn't make it a Christian view. However nice post projecting how insecure you are. I guess you need people like Nettie to tell you what you want to hear because you are in such doubt of your beliefs. Lets cut the bullsh.t, that's why your're here! you need someone to pat you on the back and tell you everything is OK! Someone who show's sympathy to you because you are so whacked out. Well, if you want sympathy from me I'll give it to you! Look in the dictionary between sh.t and syphilis. Thats where you'll find my sympathy for you!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15331 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>It is not my problem that you reject the truth about the Church and the origins of the Bible and Christianity.
From your perspective is all! It may be your truth, but not someone else's. Like Ive said your truth is not even in line with the RCC at all! Not even close. The garbage you spew is your opinion only, not anything that you've been able to prove!

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15332 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know anything about 'secure in your faith' or anything connected with it.
You got that from when I posted it some time ago.
This is not about being 'secure in your faith'; that is not the subject I was addressing.
Nettie your game is over and now it is time to face the facts. You have no security in your faith whatsoever because if you did you wouldn't lower yourself to post such nasty vile hatefully things to other Christians.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15333 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>From your perspective is all! It may be your truth, but not someone else's. Like Ive said your truth is not even in line with the RCC at all! Not even close. The garbage you spew is your opinion only, not anything that you've been able to prove!
I agree HG. Nettie doesn't even know the core principles of the RCC.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15334 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Your doing some serious back peddling. The days of Christians not being able to defend themselves because you cant say this or do that because its Not Christian are OVER!!! What you are being told is the Christian view, just because Nettie sugars it and butters it up, doesn't make it a Christian view. However nice post projecting how insecure you are. I guess you need people like Nettie to tell you what you want to hear because you are in such doubt of your beliefs. Lets cut the bullsh.t, that's why your're here! you need someone to pat you on the back and tell you everything is OK! Someone who show's sympathy to you because you are so whacked out. Well, if you want sympathy from me I'll give it to you! Look in the dictionary between sh.t and syphilis. Thats where you'll find my sympathy for you!
Outstanding Post HG!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15335 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know anything about 'secure in your faith' or anything connected with it.
You got that from when I posted it some time ago.
This is not about being 'secure in your faith'; that is not the subject I was addressing.
I can tell about being insecure in your faith! You guys put on a huge display daily!

Answer me a question, how many friends do you have that consider themselves a Christian or Catholic? I bet you count em on one hand. Now compare that to your buds that call themselves non Christians or atheist. You may believe that you are right and thats fine, just dont try to obsessively convince everyone else that they are wrong particularly through the harassing and bullying that you cheer lead! Making you, yes YOU just as guilty as the ones doing it!

If what goes on here on the CF bothers you so much, then leave! You dont want to because you get off knowing that maybe you put doubt in someones mind that believes different than you. You want to tell EVERYONE else they are going to heaven but Christians. So, when exactly did you become God Nettie?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15336 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>It is not my problem that you reject the truth about the Church and the origins of the Bible and Christianity.
The subject is supporting the bashing of some Christians by other Christians.
Please try to stay on topic.
I have to call out false damnable doctrines. That's not bashing. The RCC is filled with pagan rituals that have nothing to do with Christianity. They also teach a salvation contrary to the one taught in the Word of God.

You don't even agree with your church on major issues, so why keep playing Catholic? I'm more of a Catholic than you, lol.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15337 Mar 4, 2013
Also take note, that I called the fake Doc bluff and all of the sudden the Doc disappears!

Coincidence? I think not!

I bet Nettie could tell us who the fake Doc(s) are!

Id bet money on it!!!
15th Dalai Lama

Rio Rancho, NM

#15338 Mar 4, 2013
Hi Nettiebelle.

I have pondered this at length and come to the conclusion that he is mentally defective. Of course there are myriad possible defects but pinning it down beyond that is beyond my ken. For sure he knows absolutely nothing about Catholicism and very little about the Bible.

I spent the day closing down the flea market. I figured I'd just start in after Mass and split when the 'A' team showed up. The 'A' team did show up but they were distracted so I shut it down alone.
Padre brought an ancient head and torso of Our Lady of Sorrows from Santa Fe and the 'A' team spent the day applying makeup, eyelashes and locks of human hair. I did once or twice remind them that it was only an image; ancient, pretty and blessed; but only an image and did at one point say something about 'playing with dolls all day' but the plan is to start in again tomorrow morning. I printed out some images of the statues at the Cathedral of Chihuahua and the Cathedral of Seville, Spain. Their plan deviates rather markedly from the standard iconography. The statue at Seville does have tears but when that point came up I said 'Nope. No tears. We wait for the miracle'.

God bless you and may Nuestra Señora de los Siete Dolores give us strength in times of adversity.
15th Dalai Lama

Rio Rancho, NM

#15339 Mar 4, 2013
Oh, yeah, her feast day is September 15 so I understand why they're in such a hurry to complete their little project.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15340 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HG.
I agree regardless if the fundamentalist is a baptize or a catholic.
I do as well!

Good evening lovely GS!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15341 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Hi Nettiebelle.
I have pondered this at length and come to the conclusion that he is mentally defective. Of course there are myriad possible defects but pinning it down beyond that is beyond my ken. For sure he knows absolutely nothing about Catholicism and very little about the Bible.
I spent the day closing down the flea market. I figured I'd just start in after Mass and split when the 'A' team showed up. The 'A' team did show up but they were distracted so I shut it down alone.
Padre brought an ancient head and torso of Our Lady of Sorrows from Santa Fe and the 'A' team spent the day applying makeup, eyelashes and locks of human hair. I did once or twice remind them that it was only an image; ancient, pretty and blessed; but only an image and did at one point say something about 'playing with dolls all day' but the plan is to start in again tomorrow morning. I printed out some images of the statues at the Cathedral of Chihuahua and the Cathedral of Seville, Spain. Their plan deviates rather markedly from the standard iconography. The statue at Seville does have tears but when that point came up I said 'Nope. No tears. We wait for the miracle'.
God bless you and may Nuestra Señora de los Siete Dolores give us strength in times of adversity.
lol
15th Dalai Lama

Rio Rancho, NM

#15342 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>lol
No kidding. They gave her ruby earings.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15343 Mar 4, 2013
He is Coming Soon wrote:
<quoted text>Those of the true Church of Jesus Christ can be identified two ways:#1 - They are looked upon by the general population as fools and lunatics for their faith.#2 - The majority of the world, including professing Christians, persecute and ridicule those who are born again by the Spirit of God. May God have mercy upon these Christ-rejecting pagans, for they know not what they do. They fail to see their souls are in great peril. But, it does not have to be so ... www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ... "Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling..."
He is Coming Soon: " #1 -They are looked upon by the general population as fools and lunatics for their faith..."
Another fine example of a fanatical fundie self-serving scriptural misinterpretation.
And, of course, it is FALSE. Do you think God's an idiot? Would God have instructed the faithful and sent them forth to spread the Good News, expecting them to make the Gospel be heard in all the world, if the general (non-believing) population were going to think those informing them were "fools and lunatics"?

He is Coming Soon: "#2 -The majority of the world, including professing Christians, persecute and ridicule those who are born again by the Spirit of God."

Correction: Born again IN spirit, NOT "BY the Spirit of God".
Born again (in spirit) refers to being newly awakened in spirit ; spiritual awareness.
And as for "those who ARE born again", ie.,spiritually aware, it's CLEARLY evident at the present time, that you are not countable among them.
Oh, and by the way,.... HE'S here NOW, He is Coming Soon!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15344 Mar 4, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You like most fundies, wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you up side the head.......and just because another poster has posted something, doesn't mean that it is correct either!!!
Oh I know the TRUTH, and it has set me free. Yes, free indeed.

The TRUTH didn't "slap me upside the head" but it did live a sinless life, offer up that sinless life for our sins, died on the cross and rose from the dead. That TRUTH is currently at the right hand of the Father. That Truth is named Jesus. That TRUTH fulfilled the Old Testament Messianic prophesies. That TRUTH is the Word made flesh. That TRUTH purchased me with His own BLOOD. Jesus is God manifest in the flesh! That is TRUTH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex Demons Cause Symptoms - Noseeums, Invisible... 3 hr AlertChristians 1
Do Not be Conformed to This World - Porn, Mastu... 9 hr AlertChristians 1
Get Off the Slippery Slope of Common Addictions 9 hr AlertChristians 1
It is Harmful to Praise and Worship Around Thos... 9 hr AlertChristians 1
A confession of an Ex-christian (Feb '14) 11 hr dollarsbill 16
Unwanted Thinking is Caused by Sex Demons and T... 15 hr AlertChristians 1
How I Know People are Being Demonized, Oppresse... Thu AlertChristians 1
More from around the web