Comments
13,101 - 13,120 of 14,273 Comments Last updated May 12, 2014

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#15259 Mar 4, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>I have read the Doc's post and not once has he ever told a poster to kill themself. That makes you a vile and sick cretin of the Troth and Jazy evil order. You cretin try to use the Doc, because he exposed your evil game.
Well, all anyone has to do is read your evil posts.
Seen, Troth, Jazy, Norcal and you, the four-squares of evil.
Nettie, 15th and Seriously the three stoogies of satan.
You are not naive, you are demented and deranged.
You make Hell Sucks seem like an angel.
Why thank you very much.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15260 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>What does that mean Jay ! WOW!
And is it the same for all posters who have post removed?
Wow are you S-L-O-W. The other night some of our fine azz Christian friends where having a great time, including SS ( Wayne). Taking shots at a banned poster. I thought it only right to remind them the ban hammer falls on many. WOW Wayne got banned! You cease to amuse me, good bye!

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15266 Mar 4, 2013
Hey look. I just found Roman Roads first post before he registered. Guess where he's from?? Indiana?? What other preacherliar do we know from IN.?? Making sense now??

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15268 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>Darlin Laci rubbed all over the DOCTOR and his vile posts all weekend. It was like watching a dog in heat.
Yep, and she doesn't see that......which is one of her problems!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15269 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>Well one thing I can say about you being a lesbian, at least when it comes to men you think with your head and not your crotch, unlike Laci, cooing all over the doctor. I wish I could find the post were she is gushing all over him being such a fine christian. Even after I pointed out him wanting to bath River Tam , thinking she was 12 yrs old.
Yea, birds of a feather...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15270 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
Hey look. I just found Roman Roads first post before he registered. Guess where he's from?? Indiana?? What other preacherliar do we know from IN.?? Making sense now??
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
That wasn't my first post but what's your point? There are a few people on here from Indiana. So now I'm Preacherman too? I suppose I'm Cookie too? Don't you trolls ever get tired of lying?

I'm not trying to hide my location. I'd just rather have the "saved by grace through faith" showing than my location.

Are you anti-Christian trolls happy that you trashed the Christian forum?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15271 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>Who
Sorry, I put the S on the wrong word. Romans Road, RR. Rug Rat

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15272 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't my first post but what's your point? There are a few people on here from Indiana. So now I'm Preacherman too? I suppose I'm Cookie too? Don't you trolls ever get tired of lying?
I'm not trying to hide my location. I'd just rather have the "saved by grace through faith" showing than my location.
Are you anti-Christian trolls happy that you trashed the Christian forum?
It was your first post on that thread Preacherliar just started, and you were posting shortly behind. No, I didn't say you were Preacherliar, but all his "associates" or socks hail from IN., formerly Iceland. If you are him, that dumbing~down stuff has to be difficult. And pointless. Just more deception.

Cookie?? HAHAHAHA!!

#15273 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I put the S on the wrong word. Romans Road, RR. Rug Rat
This poster exposes a few of your many lies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15275 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would always follow the most clueless liars and trolls on Topix, you idiot from the swamps. LOLOLOLOLOL!! You believe anything you read on Topix, your IQ and waist size must be fairly close. All you do is backbite, attack Christians, lie, and attempt to pull believers from Christ and into Satan's hands. You can't do it. You're a wimp and a wuss, and unlearned except for that Baptist Dogma. HAHAHA
15th Dalai Lama

Albuquerque, NM

#15277 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Get serious. You lie like a rug.

God bless you.

#15278 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would always follow the most clueless liars and trolls on Topix, you idiot from the swamps. LOLOLOLOLOL!! You believe anything you read on Topix, your IQ and waist size must be fairly close. All you do is backbite, attack Christians, lie, and attempt to pull believers from Christ and into Satan's hands. You can't do it. You're a wimp and a wuss, and unlearned except for that Baptist Dogma. HAHAHA
You're own link proved that I am telling the truth. I came on Topix sharing the wonderful gospel of Jesus Christ.

I never attacked any Christian. You attacked, trolled, and lied about me using your Lion_of_Judah account. You were following me around to every thread like a deranged mentally ill stalker.

You're the one who changes your "Christian" beliefs with like every post. That's when you're not copy/pasting everything, lol.

Give it up, you're not a Christian. You hate the REAL Christians on here, that's why you go around lying about us and trying to run us off.

Your play Christian game failed, now go create 3 dozen more accounts and try again. They will fail too because you can't keep your lies straight.

I truly feel sorry for you, as you obviously have severe issues. Please get help and take care of yourself. Jesus is there for you if you come to Him with a truly repentant heart.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#15279 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You're own link proved that I am telling the truth. I came on Topix sharing the wonderful gospel of Jesus Christ.
I never attacked any Christian. You attacked, trolled, and lied about me using your Lion_of_Judah account. You were following me around to every thread like a deranged mentally ill stalker.
You're the one who changes your "Christian" beliefs with like every post. That's when you're not copy/pasting everything, lol.
Give it up, you're not a Christian. You hate the REAL Christians on here, that's why you go around lying about us and trying to run us off.
Your play Christian game failed, now go create 3 dozen more accounts and try again. They will fail too because you can't keep your lies straight.
I truly feel sorry for you, as you obviously have severe issues. Please get help and take care of yourself. Jesus is there for you if you come to Him with a truly repentant heart.
You never attacked any fundie in the forum. You have attacked every Christian in the forum.

#15280 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
*You're own link proved that I am telling the truth.
*You're should be Your.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#15282 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
*You're should be Your.
You like most fundies, wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you up side the head.......and just because another poster has posted something, doesn't mean that it is correct either!!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#15283 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
*You're should be Your.
deja vu

#15284 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You never attacked any fundie in the forum. You have attacked every Christian in the forum.
I only defended myself against fake Christians who tried attacking me first. Anyone can go back in the older threads and see the same anti-Christian trolls attacking the REAL Christians on here. You guys attack Native, Preacherman, Laci, Sola/Wayne, Allen, Jeff, I See Jesus, and all the other REAL Christians.

You trolls ruin every thread with your repetitive spamming nonsense drivel. This is supposed to be the CHRISTIAN area, if you hate Christianity so much then why be here?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15285 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>Ah that is where you are wrong. As proven this weekend while you were playing yes man with the Doctor. You have proven you are in bed with the devil. Please you are no more a christian than I am millionaire. You pontificating hypocrite.. Stop acting as if you know my God and understand the bible. I find that offensive coming from trash like you. You have proven beyond a shadow of doubt the type of person you are and christian is definatley not the word I would you.
I debunked all this last night. Nice attempt, but a failed one!

GAME OVER!

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15286 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very interesting "“Wear white at night.” Do you know what that pays reference to?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15287 Mar 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe by your definition!

But you're not Webster!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 min -Lea- 13,748
Evolution versus Creation, which one is right? 41 min Big Al 24
What has God done for you today? 41 min COOTERDOG 10
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr loveismygoal 513
Movie about jesus - our savior 4 hr jesus christ 1
It's Been 5 Years , Michael WE MISS YOU 5 hr Thinking 9
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 6 hr Mr Ironhart 77
intelligent debate 9 hr 15th Dalai Lama 91
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 15 hr no-one-special 168
•••