There are a lotta nuts on here

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15298 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Odd that <<<YOU>>> would find that funny!
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15299 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I would always follow the most clueless liars and trolls on Topix, you idiot from the swamps. LOLOLOLOLOL!! You believe anything you read on Topix, your IQ and waist size must be fairly close. All you do is backbite, attack Christians, lie, and attempt to pull believers from Christ and into Satan's hands. You can't do it. You're a wimp and a wuss, and unlearned except for that Baptist Dogma. HAHAHA
Still better than your IQ matching your shoe size.
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15300 Mar 4, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I did and he kept on doing it.
I always give back what I get. It's the polite thing to do,wouldn't you agree?
hypocrite much?

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#15301 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Hi Romans, Smacked and HG hope all of you are having a great day.
AKA The Three Stooges!
OKAY

Houston, TX

#15302 Mar 4, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Then WTf are you still yapping about it,little dog. Go lay down and chew on your bone.
Says one of the bitches...truly a definition of irony

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15303 Mar 4, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Still better than your IQ matching your shoe size.
Sorry you have little feet. You're a little man.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15304 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text> just find it odd that Seen, Cookie and a few others have barely posted this weekend and all of the sudden the "doc" post count goes WAY up.
Cookie has been blocked for quite a few days. You may have noted that Native and some others were also. Cookie is definitely not posting on trollpix anymore.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15305 Mar 4, 2013
OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Says one of the bitches...truly a definition of irony
Almost like a SS clone. He's no longer with us but you possess the same vile nature. Reminds me of the Romans that tortured Jesus before the crucified him. Where RR name hails from as he wields his wicked hammer.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#15306 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
And too true. I found 3 more that go with it. This is not directed at you but a continuance to RR, hehe.
If you are anxious, just start pressing numbers at random.
If you are phobic, don't press anything.
If you are anal-retentive, please hold.
A term used to refer to a person who feels a need to be in control of all aspects of his or her surroundings. Or, in other words, an anal retentive person "can't let go of sh!te."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
I think he may be holding for the rest of this age. LOLOL
Ricky says, "Lucy......he gonna splode cuz he full of sh!t"..........Tehehehe.

Location hidden

#15307 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Cookie has been blocked for quite a few days. You may have noted that Native and some others were also. Cookie is definitely not posting on trollpix anymore.
I dont believe its Cookie, but she has been buddying up a LOT lately to one that I busted doing it. So I wouldn't be surprised and I definitely wouldn't put it past her. Dont you find it amazing the FACT seen got busted grey boxing doesn't get acknowledged by certain ones. You dont remember when Seen made the grey box / registered account fail? And who was he acting like saying rude, crude and vulgar things? Yeap, the Doc! But by all means pay no attention to that fact, just go ahead and bury it deep in your mind like it never happened, just like the rest of the ilkers!

Location hidden

#15308 Mar 4, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
AKA The Three Stooges!
I've definitely been called worse!

lol

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15309 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont believe its Cookie, but she has been buddying up a LOT lately to one that I busted doing it. So I wouldn't be surprised and I definitely wouldn't put it past her. Dont you find it amazing the FACT seen got busted grey boxing doesn't get acknowledged by certain ones. You dont remember when Seen made the grey box / registered account fail? And who was he acting like saying rude, crude and vulgar things? Yeap, the Doc! But by all means pay no attention to that fact, just go ahead and bury it deep in your mind like it never happened, just like the rest of the ilkers!
I will totally agree that there are more that one Doc. Some show no isp and some United States. Clear back from the beginning it was said that Doc was a number of people all posting from the same local in CA. in shifts. I got along fairly well by a few and was beaten by others. Some were rather civil and composed, others quite the opposite. It is possible there are others that "play" now too, just as happened with others that graybox. Confusion changes the blame game as we saw from one who supported Doc and then reported him. But was it Doc? I give up. LOL

One thing I always note, especially when posters get rushed or upset, is spelling, punctuation, pet words, repeated grammatical errors, etc. It's quite telling.

For a lot of folks this is nothing but a big game and it doesn't matter what role they may play in a given post. Way, way past my interest level. I outgrew most games many decades ago. I seek fun in ways that are less stressful, confusing, and hurtful. Like going out and watching my dogs run and play for a few hours, which is where I soon will be headed.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15310 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try at deception. Does Everyone see the game now, and more importantly who is playing what? It seems to be all but forgotten how just a few months ago seen made a grey box / registered post fail, while posting as the doc using similar proxies as being used this weekend!
;)
Im not saying 100% it is seen, because I dont know that for a fact. and Im not like some of these nutjobs that take ASumptions to the bank. I just find it odd that Seen, Cookie and a few others have barely posted this weekend and all of the sudden the "doc" post count goes WAY up. Not to mention some posters got banned, all the more reason for the ilk to play their childish games. And ofcourse they will not EVER bring this out in the open, it will show what Ive been saying about them all along. That they will go to any measure, good or bad to belittle someone simply because of their beliefs. The radical fundies here are not the Christians, it is the others that come to a Christian forum and belittle their beliefs. If you dont like what Christians are posting or how they feel, go somewhere else. What gives anyone the right to try to bully them and belittle them because they believe differently than you do. The ilk has become worse than what they claim they are fighting against. They are also on a downhill spiral to self destruction. And Im enjoying watching EVERY minute of it!
On the same token, why belittle and mock Catholics, who are also Christians?
Why do these 'Christians' you are attempting to defend, get away with their bashings and get no such posts from you as this one?
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15312 Mar 4, 2013
He is Coming Soon

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15315 Mar 4, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I only defended myself against fake Christians who tried attacking me first. Anyone can go back in the older threads and see the same anti-Christian trolls attacking the REAL Christians on here. You guys attack Native, Preacherman, Laci, Sola/Wayne, Allen, Jeff, I See Jesus, and all the other REAL Christians.
You trolls ruin every thread with your repetitive spamming nonsense drivel. This is supposed to be the CHRISTIAN area, if you hate Christianity so much then why be here?
Those of the true Church of Jesus Christ can be identified two ways:#1 - They are looked upon by the general population as fools and lunatics for their faith.#2 - The majority of the world, including professing Christians, persecute and ridicule those who are born again by the Spirit of God. May God have mercy upon these Christ-rejecting pagans, for they know not what they do. They fail to see their souls are in great peril. But, it does not have to be so ... www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ... "Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling..."

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#15316 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>On the same token, why belittle and mock Catholics, who are also Christians?
Why do these 'Christians' you are attempting to defend, get away with their bashings and get no such posts from you as this one?
Nettie if you are secure in your faith, why would it matter? A true person of faith never allows others to deter them to cause such hate to be posted. I see only one poster that abides by that on this entire forum.

Location hidden

#15317 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>On the same token, why belittle and mock Catholics, who are also Christians?
Lets be real here. You may call yourself a Catholic, but Nettie, your views are about as Catholic as mine. You cant honestly say that your views are in line with the RCC. With that said why do so many from so many other religions whine and cry when they dont hear what they think they should on the Christian forum of topix. I mean you guys come here, bully, belittle, harass ANYONE with a Christian view and ask surprised and asshurt when your views are not wanted or accepted. Like it or not, it is a Christian view. You may not agree with it, but it is what it is, not what you want it to be. If these people were going to a Catholic or Athiest forum, different story, but they're not. All I see here are Christians "trying" to share their love and belief of their religion, and you guys are constantly telling them how wrong they are and making fun of them. Ofcourse your going to get negative resistance. What do you expect Nettie, for everyone here to just take it, and not make a stand? Not gonna happen!

Location hidden

#15318 Mar 4, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
<quoted text>and it going to get worse.
But just know thats ALL you can do is call me childish names and make yourself look stupid. As far as actually being relevant, not gonna happen!

Location hidden

#15319 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Nettie if you are secure in your faith, why would it matter? A true person of faith never allows others to deter them to cause such hate to be posted. I see only one poster that abides by that on this entire forum.
Spot on GS! But she isn't even close to being secure in her faith. And it shows! Thats why she does what she does, supports who she supports, and has become exactly what she claims she is against! FUNDAMENTALISM!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15320 Mar 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Not all Catholics are Christians, some are but sadly most are not. You have to be BORN AGAIN into the family of God. True salvation is a free gift through Christ Jesus, something that we cannot earn. It's by believing that He died on the cross for our sins, shed His precious sinless BLOOD, and in 3 days rose from the grave.(Eph 2:8-9, Rom 10:9-13, John 3:3, John 3:36)

Water baptism does nothing to an unsaved person but make them wet! First a person gets saved, THEN they get baptized (full water immersion). It's outward show of what was done on the inside. Baptism does NOT save anyone. Obviously a saved person will follow through with the command and get baptized. A baptized baby is just a wet baby, a baptized unsaved sinner is just a wet unsaved sinner.

Once again, your church or priest or pastor or baptism or good works will NOT save you. Going to church makes you a Christian as much as going to a garage makes you a car. The body of Christ is the REAL church.(1 Corinthians 12:12-18)

Not everyone that says Lord Lord....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) Fri Katelynn 116
Some Kinda Preacher (Tribute to Billy Graham) b... Feb 21 bruce 1
Bible says Satan will be Destroyed, Not Live Fo... (Apr '10) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 815
The Baptist Church (Jan '08) Feb 21 Rand M Sutor 46
Don't Blame God! Feb 20 dollarsbill 7
Hellmouth: Capitalism Deities Feb 19 Abishai100 1
What Does God Hate? Feb 19 True or False 1
More from around the web