I do.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#15145 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so.....
Jane Mansfield said the same thing just prior to her head getting smashed in a car accident. Anton tried to warn her but she didn't listen.
Dollarsbill

Netherlands

#15147 Mar 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you will burn in Hell forever.
Yes we will won't we? I'm looking forward to it and your my shadow. Lets go!
Dollarsbill

Netherlands

#15148 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
Reported.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#15149 Mar 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you will burn in Hell forever.
If you KNEW that, you could understand why you might too.
Dollarsbill

Netherlands

#15150 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus! You will not harm on hair on my head! You would never make it through my front door. Get it?
I rebuke you jesus in the name of Satan! You will not harm on hair on my head! You would never make it through my front door. Got it?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#15151 Mar 3, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't posted on that account here in over 3 weeks.
Banned for what? I've hardly posted and certainly have done nothing even close to the vileness and unsolicited attacks and staged provoking of your cult from under the bridge. I've never been banned in 5-1/2 years.

BTW, you looked so stoically Christian in your dress you wore to church today. I hate to tell you, but your 85th. button down from the collar had popped off and your pink laced girdle was showing.~wink, wink~
;*:*;
I'm on this site alone. I wasn't recruited by anyone, as you like to always accuse me of being. Standing up for the Word of God doesn't make many friends, but it's the only way. I'm not afraid to call sin a sin and a devil a devil. I only care what my Lord and Saviour thinks about me, since He was the one who purchased me with His sinless BLOOD.

It is supposed to be the Christian area, but it's overran with you anti-Christian trolls.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#15152 Mar 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic opinion.
Romans 12:19 (NKJV)
19 "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
Just wait til you see how He repays.
It is my opinion, but it is not Satanic (I sure ain't taking your advice).
I haven't loaned the Lord anything. I give to Him for keeps. He gives me some good stuff. I do not expect a repayment for things I give. It's a really cool arrangement.
What is thins vengeance crap? I have nothing to fear. As cousin Bob says, "If I am not wrong then everything is alright".
You don't get anything do you?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#15153 Mar 3, 2013
Dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I rebuke you jesus in the name of Satan! You will not harm on hair on my head! You would never make it through my front door. Got it?
Hail Satan!

http://youtu.be/EhnwsZU8ahA

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Buda, TX

#15154 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
You should report Doc. Doc is a sick one. But they need to ban it's IP address because it just keeps changing its name. It won't work until the computer is banned, but then again it might have several computers.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Buda, TX

#15155 Mar 3, 2013
Dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I rebuke you jesus in the name of Satan! You will not harm on hair on my head! You would never make it through my front door. Got it?
Take your meds, Doc!

#15157 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus! You will not harm on hair on my head! You would never make it through my front door. Get it?
Amen!
Isaiah 54:17- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
----------
They are really getting demented and deranged. The one is running around with a proxy using our names.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15158 Mar 3, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane Mansfield said the same thing just prior to her head getting smashed in a car accident. Anton tried to warn her but she didn't listen.
My trust is in God and He alone is my protector....No Devil can bring anything my way unless God would allow it. You can bet I know how to protect myself from nuts.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15159 Mar 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on this site alone. I wasn't recruited by anyone, as you like to always accuse me of being. Standing up for the Word of God doesn't make many friends, but it's the only way. I'm not afraid to call sin a sin and a devil a devil. I only care what my Lord and Saviour thinks about me, since He was the one who purchased me with His sinless BLOOD.
It is supposed to be the Christian area, but it's overran with you anti-Christian trolls.
Lies. When you first came here a few months ago you said you had posted on Topix for years but never had a registered identity on this forum. So which lie are you going to cling to. You are like Preacherliar. You have to tell a lie to cover a lie to cover a lie to cover the fact that you are a hired gun, and it ain't for Christ. You wash your mouth out with lye, liar.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#15160 Mar 3, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
You should report Doc. Doc is a sick one. But they need to ban it's IP address because it just keeps changing its name. It won't work until the computer is banned, but then again it might have several computers.
I am reporting him. Yes he is sick, he goes by so many names I can't keep up. Thanks.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#15161 Mar 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
Isaiah 54:17- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
----------
They are really getting demented and deranged. The one is running around with a proxy using our names.
I know.....it is the Doc. He has been reported and I will do it each time he threatens anyone.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#15162 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>My trust is in God and He alone is my protector....No Devil can bring anything my way unless God would allow it. You can bet I know how to protect myself from nuts.
God never does anything.
Where was god when all those kids were slaughtered in Connecticut?
Most of not all of them had Christian families.

Nuts would be the least of your worries.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#15163 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am reporting him. Yes he is sick, he goes by so many names I can't keep up. Thanks.
You liked him just fine until this evening when it was clearly pointed out how bad your support of him makes you look.

#15164 Mar 3, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies. When you first came here a few months ago you said you had posted on Topix for years but never had a registered identity on this forum. So which lie are you going to cling to. You are like Preacherliar. You have to tell a lie to cover a lie to cover a lie to cover the fact that you are a hired gun, and it ain't for Christ. You wash your mouth out with lye, liar.
Quit your lying, all you trolls ever do is lie lie lie. I said that I never regularly posted in the Christian area of Topix before November 2012.

You anti-Christian trolls ruined the Christian area of Topix with your lies, childish behavior, trolling, attacks, and mockings. You demons try to run every Christian out of the Christian area of Topix.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#15165 Mar 3, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You liked him just fine until this evening when it was clearly pointed out how bad your support of him makes you look.
That is not true Pagan....everyone was seeing Doc in every poster even I had been accused of being him or her......God is my protection and He can deal with nuts like Doc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith during hard times 1 hr ROG 41
World War Two Veteran tells a story 1 hr ROG 7
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 4 hr Jasonville 122
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 4 hr Jasonville 66
Early Christianity 4 hr Jasonville 1,833
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 hr superwilly 277
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 4 hr superwilly 84,701
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 5 hr truth 736
More from around the web