There are a lotta nuts on here

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14988 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Dont do that.. us christians are idiots anyway and kevin is my pedophile bud. dont fcck with him.
Got it

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14989 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>ell HG, I am using logic on our fine christian friends. They are easily distracted. I actually heard that Kevin, was posing as a 15 year old girl, posting to pedophiles. Makes me wonder.
Thats great Jay, do you also know what he had for breakfast? And what Kevin has to do with me? Other than your obvious attempt to deflect of course.

;)

Location hidden

#14990 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Dont do that.. us christians are idiots anyway and kevin is my pedophile bud. dont fcck with him.
Someone is scared!

lol

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14991 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I just didnt want to mention how much the real Native is in your head. Very embarrassing, fortunately for you, ignorance is bliss!
;)
One has to ponder, who is the real Native. Is it Doctor Demented, could it be you, perhaps Kevin. Hey for all we know you are Native.

Location hidden

#14993 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>One has to ponder, who is the real Native. Is it Doctor Demented, could it be you, perhaps Kevin. Hey for all we know you are Native.
You might be onto something there Sherlock! Make sure you let it consume your every thought, cause this here topix is some serious business!!!

lol
Abby

Romania

#14996 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You might be onto something there Sherlock! Make sure you let it consume your every thought, cause this here topix is some serious business!!!
lol
Time for church sweety.. we had enough fun for today

Location hidden

#14997 Mar 3, 2013
Abby wrote:
<quoted text>Time for church sweety.. we had enough fun for today
Rent Free!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14998 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You might be onto something there Sherlock! Make sure you let it consume your every thought, cause this here topix is some serious business!!!
lol
I tend to let things go if they don't amuse me in some way. Ooops you gone.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14999 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Rent Free!
My HG I am so very happy for you. I am glad that someone took pity upon you and gave you a warm place to stay. And its rent free, was the person by chance an atheist? That's how we roll.
dollarsbill

Chernivtsi, Ukraine

#15000 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Rent Free!
Taker. You will be struck by lightning and covered in blood.

Location hidden

#15001 Mar 3, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>Taker. You will be struck by lightning and covered in blood.
Taker?

No actually thats the sad part. These rent free spaces are are practically forced upon me!

lol

“A Shot In The Eye”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15002 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>One has to ponder, who is the real Native. Is it Doctor Demented, could it be you, perhaps Kevin. Hey for all we know you are Native.
Cookie?

Is that you?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#15003 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Taker?
No actually thats the sad part. These rent free spaces are are practically forced upon me!
lol
Hi HG, you really should consider seeking gainful employment. It would help you to become a better person. Living off the government and others generosity should be a last resort and not your life's goal. Stop being a festering boil on the buttocks of society, become a giver and not a taker.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#15005 Mar 3, 2013
Should the U.S. Get Rid of the Penny?

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4879-should...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

saved by grace through faith

#15009 Mar 3, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You've lost much more than your "focus"!!
If you do fine except when you're here, and don't represent Christ when you are here, what would that tell a NORMAL person?? Geesh!!
Give it up little kitten_of_trolling. You are NOT fooling anyone with your little play Christian game. You create dozens and dozens of troll accounts to go around attacking, lying about, mocking, and trolling REAL Christians. There is NOTHING Christian about you. You've already been exposed all over Topix, you can't fool anyone.

But you can repent and come to Christ Jesus and be forgiven of your sins. All of your hatred for Jesus and Christians can be washed away in the BLOOD of the Lamb.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#15010 Mar 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up little kitten_of_trolling. You are NOT fooling anyone with your little play Christian game. You create dozens and dozens of troll accounts to go around attacking, lying about, mocking, and trolling REAL Christians. There is NOTHING Christian about you. You've already been exposed all over Topix, you can't fool anyone.
But you can repent and come to Christ Jesus and be forgiven of your sins. All of your hatred for Jesus and Christians can be washed away in the BLOOD of the Lamb.
Good morning. Usually when I pray for you I simply ask the Lord to watch over you and your family. This morning at Mass I thanked the Lord for a lot of things including "Thank you, Lord, for Romans Road." No joke. Now that I think about it, I am thankful for you. You are the worst thing that could ever happen to Independent Bible Believing Fundamentalist Ignorant Clodhoppers.

Thank you and God bless you.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#15011 Mar 3, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fraid not defective dicktective. This is the only identity I've been using on this forum for a long time, and I do not graybox. The only person fooled and the fools are you and your ilk.

And I can't tell you how many times I've heard stories from former Christians who left the faith because of the antics of "true" Christians. A nun who physically beat them as a child. A pastor who told a family that their dead father probably ended up in hell. A family member who refuses to see another member because they think he/she is a sinner. A pastor who told a divorced member to leave the church. The Christian family who kicked their 16 year old gay son out of the house. Endless stories of "true" Christians who destroy the salvation of others over perceived imperfection, sin and mistakes...which Christ by the way...died for.

The list is endless of people who left the faith, NOT because of unbelief in God, but because of the controlling, unsympathetic, cold, insensitive, nastiness and fanaticism of their Christian pastors, clergy, members, friends and family.

Jesus came to set the world free through His humble service, love and sacrifice for mankind. He taught us to love and forgive each other in community, and proclaimed the Kingdom of God, welcoming all who believed. This is the simple, beautiful gospel of Jesus Christ.

But we, His followers, have turned His church into a political monster machine using our aggressive power to control the government, big business and Hollywood, through threats, boycotts, division, protests, discrimination, nepotism and lobbying. Sounds more like behavior of a high stakes corporation than a church? Hmmm.~http://epistle.us/articl es/christianmess.html

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#15013 Mar 3, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fraid not defective dicktective. This is the only identity I've been using on this forum for a long time, and I do not graybox. The only person fooled and the fools are you and your ilk.
And I can't tell you how many times I've heard stories from former Christians who left the faith because of the antics of "true" Christians. A nun who physically beat them as a child. A pastor who told a family that their dead father probably ended up in hell. A family member who refuses to see another member because they think he/she is a sinner. A pastor who told a divorced member to leave the church. The Christian family who kicked their 16 year old gay son out of the house. Endless stories of "true" Christians who destroy the salvation of others over perceived imperfection, sin and mistakes...which Christ by the way...died for.
The list is endless of people who left the faith, NOT because of unbelief in God, but because of the controlling, unsympathetic, cold, insensitive, nastiness and fanaticism of their Christian pastors, clergy, members, friends and family.
Jesus came to set the world free through His humble service, love and sacrifice for mankind. He taught us to love and forgive each other in community, and proclaimed the Kingdom of God, welcoming all who believed. This is the simple, beautiful gospel of Jesus Christ.
But we, His followers, have turned His church into a political monster machine using our aggressive power to control the government, big business and Hollywood, through threats, boycotts, division, protests, discrimination, nepotism and lobbying. Sounds more like behavior of a high stakes corporation than a church? Hmmm.~http://epistle.us/articl es/christianmess.html
Christianity's worst enemy is some of its Christians. I also have known a few who have left Christianity because of the egregious transgressions against them by another Christian who frequently honestly felt they were doing the right thing at the time.

May God guide, heal and bless them so He may lead them to His love and peace. May God heal those who have transgressed against them as well so they may accept God's love and peace as well.

God bless you and yours.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15016 Mar 3, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Yes, for some unknown reason, Topix is God's main priority, these days. Doesn't the Lord work in mysterious ways? It is not for us to question, though we don't understand, our feeble minds cannot understand his marvelous words. You and I are inflicted enough with the holy groat, to understand why Jehovah loves a gossipy, trashy old topix forum, but many of the others seem to understand.....they is more holy than us, Lilith. Do you give a sh*t? Me neither.
Yes, didn't you know that? Lol!!!

The Lord does work in mysterious ways......the mystery is why do some think they have sole ownership of Jesus and God....when they don't know either?

Hope all has been good with you lately!!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

saved by grace through faith

#15020 Mar 3, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity's worst enemy is some of its Christians. I also have known a few who have left Christianity because of the egregious transgressions against them by another Christian who frequently honestly felt they were doing the right thing at the time.
May God guide, heal and bless them so He may lead them to His love and peace. May God heal those who have transgressed against them as well so they may accept God's love and peace as well.
God bless you and yours.
I don't care what you or any other play "Christian" thinks about me. Sin will be called sin and devils will be called devils. I only care about what the Word of God states about all matters.

Galatians 4:16- Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gen 49: 27 2 min Armand 943
The Nativity Story 4 min The Tongue 326
Paul - scholar or ignoramus? 16 min Armand 98
Intelligent People Question Everything 23 min truth 1,222
Not Even Remotely Historic 2 hr DESIGNED 25
Is the Antichrist a real person? 2 hr little lamb 3
Did you know Jesus was a MURDERER as a child? (Aug '07) 2 hr JESUS IS 173
Early Christianity 2 hr DESIGNED 406
More from around the web