“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14952 Mar 3, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who is hiding behind a computer. You can't make that statement work for you unless you post from a registered account and at least use your own pic or your real name. Otherwise,you're hiding behind a computer while criticizing someone else for doing the same thing. Hypocrite.
Nice

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14953 Mar 3, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm calling PETA! Those poor lions!
Its better than cold raw chicken

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14954 Mar 3, 2013
God does not love everybody, he/she loves the righteous who love her.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14956 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
Sola too!
Piff! Soulless Scripture,is weak and ill informed. Easy prey just like you. You're both just little mice for this dark kitty to play with.
Native from Pa

Netherlands

#14957 Mar 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
susanblange
How did you know the truth? He doesn't love everyone because my God only hates people and I love him because of that.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14958 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Its better than cold raw chicken
LOL I wouldn't know. I'm a vegetarian.
I once saw an old cannibal from New Guinea on a TV documentary. He said that human flesh tasted like pork.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14959 Mar 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
So god is a satanist? Cool. I knew we get him on our side eventually.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14961 Mar 3, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
<quoted text>
susanblange
How did you know the truth? He doesn't love everyone because my God only hates people and I love him because of that.
You're the grumpy cat from Face Book,aren't you?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14963 Mar 3, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't met Native or RR?? Trying to help you out there on that list.
I've met several Natives and I like NorCal Native,and yes I know who RR is. Ty.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14965 Mar 3, 2013
Good mornin, anything new happening?

lol

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14966 Mar 3, 2013
not really wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you something, YOU came to this thread that all of use have been on for years.. YES this is an open public forum, this said most gravitate to certain threads and stay there. You came from Welch. I do not know about the others, but I do not haunt your thread and have posters banned for posting what they think and feel. If you do not care for us, leave, if not deal with it. You were told hundres of times to stay out of a situation unless you cared to learn the truth. You side with a woman who is so blatantly evil I am stunned at your stupidity. You suck up to the Doc and Lord, look a the vile posts he makes. Yes it makes me wonder what sort of person besides judgementsl you are. I never asked you to take sides. I asked you to learn the story and stop commenting on something you know nothing about
One thing about Laci,her stupidity is always astounding.
Doctor Who

Charleston, WV

#14970 Mar 3, 2013
Native from Pa

Vienna, Austria

#14971 Mar 3, 2013
Satanic witch
she really is!
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing about Laci,her stupidity is always astounding.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14972 Mar 3, 2013
Native from PA wrote:
<quoted text>HG
No I'm just being myself. The Psychotic bitch from hell. My doctor told me I was a bitch this week.
Thats cool! Did you forget one thing though? I dont blame you for not putting it out in the open. Its kinda embarrassing, HG Undesrstands!

;)

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#14973 Mar 3, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met several Natives and I like NorCal Native,and yes I know who RR is. Ty.
That's true. I even saw a WV Native posting on another forum. I don't think anyone refers to NorCal as Native. Let it be known that the Native that is restless and repetitive hails from PA.
Native from Pa

Anonymous Proxy

#14974 Mar 3, 2013
HG
Go ahead! I dont care.
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats cool! Did you forget one thing though? I dont blame you for not putting it out in the open. Its kinda embarrassing, HG Undesrstands!
;)

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14975 Mar 3, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Sola
Rest assured if he also continues he will be next. God always takes care of his own and you are one of HIS.
night sola
<quoted text>
LMAO! God is banning people on Topix now? One would think that he'd have more important matters to take care of. I guess children dying from cancer or starvation isn't as important as preventing you little wussies from self inflicted butt hurt.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14976 Mar 3, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Good mornin, anything new happening?
lol
Dunno, ask Kevin

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14977 Mar 3, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. I even saw a WV Native posting on another forum. I don't think anyone refers to NorCal as Native. Let it be known that the Native that is restless and repetitive hails from PA.
Yes, that Pa Native is fcking nuts and boring. Always pissing and moaning over her dearly departed momma's obit pic. and saying she's going to send a letter to that other woman's pastor.
LOL I wish she'd send Rev.Jack a letter about me. That would be funny as hell.
Jesus H Christ

Israel

#14979 Mar 3, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! God is banning people on Topix now? One would think that he'd have more important matters to take care of. I guess children dying from cancer or starvation isn't as important as preventing you little wussies from self inflicted butt hurt.
I get bored in my free time. Even the son of God enjoys a little topix now and then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 6 min Why 3,796
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 7 min Liam R will return 419
LGBT in the Christian Forum 8 min Sceptical_Mal 16
It is IMPOSSIBLE for the LGBT Community to Stop... 9 min dollarsbill 6
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min Justice League 3,439
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) 40 min dollarsbill 57
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr dollarsbill 2,696
I say to Christians - just acknowledge your pas... 6 hr dkskd001 36
More from around the web