satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#14930 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Children of darkness love the night.
Yes we do because we do not fear the unknown.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14931 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did He say the pope and the RCC or His mother had anything to do with salvation?
Where did he say anything which was not secondhand info written down long after his death?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#14932 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she is gone too......it is kinda nicer now.
It is getting better...think I'll go for a walk...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#14933 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>What, you get hammered? Speaking of hammered its almost Zombie on a Stick day, ham anyone?
Hey Guido! WTH are you talking about?

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#14934 Mar 3, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Jazzed better learn form Trough,lol.
That's like the blind leading the blind...right off the cliff...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#14935 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>he is kinda smart.
Compared to you! Could be...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#14936 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, she can hold he bladder, let alone me. You all might want to pack you lunch, I am on you like white on rice
"hold he bladder" / "pack you lunch"

Laci was right...

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14937 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
LaVeyans don't believe in the devil because he already has you. You people are ignorant fools. Anton Levayan is a subtle leader of a cult and you have swallowed this self centered fools rhetoric like a starving fish after a grasshopper. Satan has you and you can think your master Anton for that.
We don't believe in the devil for the same reasons that we don't believe in dragons,unicorns,fairies and ghosts. Because there is no evidence of their existence.

Anton LaVey is not the subtle leader of anything,he is dead.

LaVey only codified humanistic ideas and occult practices which had existed in fragments for centuries.

Christians and most other religions require a master. Satanists have no master as we each decide and define our own lives and destinies.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14938 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
By reading your posts and looking at your pictures.
But I'm not a hooker so you need to look else where. Keep in mind that a hooker is a person who exchanges sex for money or goods. Do you have any proof of these accusations or they all mere fantasies of yours and Laci's dirty little minds?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14939 Mar 3, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm outa here. Mass starts in twenty minutes.
I hope it was a good one,if masses can be that.:P

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14940 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 12:4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
How does that answer the question which I posted and you replied to with Proverbs 12:4 ?

Let's try it again and you pay attention this time.

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me,where in the bible does it say for godly ladies to dye their hair platinum and wear cheap greasy foundation,like Laci does?
END

Now notice that your bible verse says nothing about bleach blondes in cheap oily makeup. Most husbands would not be proud of their wives going about looking like a dime store dolly.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14941 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
When you start keeping His commandments come back and drop in.
Why don't you do the same? Are you not aware that calling me a hooker when you have zero proof of that,is lying and baring false witness?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14942 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone goes for the Goth look. And it is not prevalent or in the majority. You know why? Because half of you look sick and the other half looks like you're high all the time. Vintage styles of clothing?? WHat do you mean by that? The Transylvanian look? You look like the bride of Dracula.
You live in your own little closed in nook of the world in New York where EVERYONE is half a brick shy of a load.
No kidding? We like it that way.

Yes,Goth is being borrowed by mainstream fashion. Have you not noticed that every mall contains a Hot Topix store or that hello Kitty,which is Goth is all the rage among regular little girls and women too?
These people are called mall Goths by us real Goths who seldom shop in Hot Topix. Hot Topix is Goth for main-streamers.
Also pick up any fashion or glamor magazine and you will see Goth inspired fashions and makeup.
The rest of it would be over your head so I'm not even going to bother trying to explain it to you. You're just too fcking old and sheltered to get it.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14943 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No. We can tell by YOUR fruits you are a satanic imp.
Thank you.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14944 Mar 3, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they leave yours means they think you are nothing but whiny ass babies.
Funny, I have the same opinion of you and Laci and Hope and Doc. If I left out any whiny assed babies, please excuse me as I'm still rather new to these Christian threads. I didn't mean to slight anyone.

Is whiny ass babies,a part of the type of language a Christian should be using?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14945 Mar 3, 2013
Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Usrlually, when a lil girl worships her husband she is worshiping her dad. Dad and devil, I guess for you the same. The devil owns you, he does not require your brain to function and know why. You worship your dad, so he wins again.
What is Usrluslly?

I'm not a little girl.

I do not think of my husband as a father figure for me. That's messed up,but one must consider the source.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14946 Mar 3, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Doctor Demented you have demons in your butt
And probably a plug or two as well.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#14947 Mar 3, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I have the same opinion of you and Laci and Hope and Doc. If I left out any whiny assed babies, please excuse me as I'm still rather new to these Christian threads. I didn't mean to slight anyone.
Is whiny ass babies,a part of the type of language a Christian should be using?
You haven't met Native or RR?? Trying to help you out there on that list.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14948 Mar 3, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Hell Sucks
Unlike here outside in the real world the way some treat some in here they would NOT dare do that. You do NOT have a computer to hide behind.

<quoted text>
Says the person who is hiding behind a computer. You can't make that statement work for you unless you post from a registered account and at least use your own pic or your real name. Otherwise,you're hiding behind a computer while criticizing someone else for doing the same thing. Hypocrite.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14951 Mar 3, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want to be cruel to the lions when they eat these nasty folks........lol!!!
I'm calling PETA! Those poor lions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) 6 min Emmeline 299
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 11 min little lamb 10
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 17 min Barnsweb 7,330
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Truthiness 18,514
Science and Religion 32 min little lamb 154
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 39 min Barnsweb 4,512
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 1 hr messianic114 664
Evidence Against God 1 hr dollarsbill 2,774
More from around the web