Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
I have seen a picture of her and I know what style of clothing she wears which tells me what belief she follows. She wears a prayer covering which narrows it down even more the type of church.
See Jazy then you look up the type of church she would dress as such to attend. I know what church cause there is only 1 in her area which i like the style of dress she wears and black stockings.
gotta run need to be some where
<quoted text>
So you are going to waltz into a church that you don't belong to. With information on how she dresses and demand satisfaction because of crap that happened 4 years ago.
You are batshiet crazy

What will you say when the Pastor asks if she has contacted you or posted to you recently?
What exactly do you expect this pastor to do? He has no legal standing. She has not broken any laws. A slap on the hand with a ruler???

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.~Mark Twain

;*:*;
Jesus H Christ

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Hell Sucks wrote:
Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.~Mark Twain
;*:*;
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm. Proverbs 13:20

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You little stalking PERVERT! I KNEW you were a closeted lesbian! But the STALKING her for what she wears is OVER THE TOP AND CREEPY!
Still pales in comparison to how creepy you are...
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
nc
No it will not be because the two pastors will talk BEFORE this meeting and NON CHRISTIANS are not welcome into a meeting where 2 BELIEVERS (Christians) are ironing out differences and that is BIBLICAL. Matthew 18 tells how to do it and if you do not like that take it up with the Lord.
<quoted text>
You are not trying to iron out differences, you seek revenge. You are a hater.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
NC
What part of TOPIX RESPECTS peoples right to use their REAL NAME or not on these forums for people's safety? YOU CONTINUING TO ARGUE with me does not change the fact TOPIX DOES go by their privacy rights. I act Christ like just not how you think I should act YOU cannot tell me how to act especially when you are sitting here and cause strife which the bible says not to do YOU ARE NOT being Christ like running with non believers and joining in their bullying of others.
DOES NOT MATTER what my name was then I SAID I DO NOT want my real name in the forums and your post is reported for breaking the TOS rules of privacy. I HAVE A NIC nativefrompa if you are going to be a bully and not respect that then you are know different than the others in here like jazy and troth and the other bullies.
Again another lie I DO NOT WANT to be addressed by my REAL NAME what part of that do you NOT get? Again reported.
<quoted text>
actually it does matter what nic you used when you posted "back then". Odd how you want to edit anything that proves your role in all of this. when you let it all go so will everyone Else.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
I have seen a picture of her and I know what style of clothing she wears which tells me what belief she follows. She wears a prayer covering which narrows it down even more the type of church.
See Jazy then you look up the type of church she would dress as such to attend. I know what church cause there is only 1 in her area which i like the style of dress she wears and black stockings.
gotta run need to be some where
<quoted text>
sounds like stalking

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Cram it clownie..
Pales...

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>So, Rose TH, exactly what do you see and how is it effected by your childhood, homosexuality and your .
This makes no sense whatsoever.
15th Dalai Lama

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me,where in the bible does it say for godly ladies to dye their hair platinum and wear cheap greasy foundation,like Laci does? It looks like she is going for a peasant version of Marilyn Monroe and failing miserably at it.
LMAO Godly women,sisters in christ?Those descriptions do not conjure up images of a modern young woman. Instead one thinks of severe looking bitches in support hose and outdated hair styles and clothing.
Now you hold it right there. You must at least give the Godly Christian sisters in Christ credit for inventing the missionary postition, the first sexual revolution since we quit laying eggs.
Native from Pa

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

victorial
My post are not always deleted unless people like you whine and complain cause I defend myself.
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal, your posts get deleted on a regular basis. Every few days Topix mods wipe out everyone of your posts. Yet the rest of ours remain here. That should tell you something.
Native from Pa

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

nc
you mean like IAS stalked me and did a background check on me and used google map to show my place on topix. THAT IS STALKING.
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like stalking
Native from Pa

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Jazy,
you mean 2 years NOT 4 and her Pastor has the right to know she is doing this. YOU do not get it she is a member of a church and a Pastor has to take it seriously what she has done because she represents her church as a member and he will not want his church getting a bad name having a member like IAS hurting people and using them as entertainment on the internet and then acting another way in church. There are laws in the bible when someone does what she did see Matthew 18
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are going to waltz into a church that you don't belong to. With information on how she dresses and demand satisfaction because of crap that happened 4 years ago.
You are batshiet crazy
What will you say when the Pastor asks if she has contacted you or posted to you recently?
What exactly do you expect this pastor to do? He has no legal standing. She has not broken any laws. A slap on the hand with a ruler???

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
nc
you mean like IAS stalked me and did a background check on me and used google map to show my place on topix. THAT IS STALKING.
<quoted text>
And what did you say and do to piss her off? We can all see you're not innocent.
Native from Pa

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Earth
It takes 2 people to fight
She NOR I are innocent so again WE BOTH have a part in this and until she stops blaming ALL of the stuff on me and admits she did lie about things to others on here about me then it will never be worked out cause this is what PISSED me off the lies about me. HOW would you like someone accusing you of having sexual offenders living with you and it is an out right lie? IAS took names off a website and lied so until she can admit she lied it will be dealt with by the church which will get to the bottom of it.
So I have that much control over someone on topix? LOL
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>And what did you say and do to piss her off? We can all see you're not innocent.
Native from Pa

Leola, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

be back later
bye

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
victorial
My post are not always deleted unless people like you whine and complain cause I defend myself.
<quoted text>
The only thing douchier than reporting posts is not taking any responsibility for your own actions and blaming everything on everyone else.

I wouldn't waste my time reporting

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Earth
It takes 2 people to fight
She NOR I are innocent so again WE BOTH have a part in this and until she stops blaming ALL of the stuff on me and admits she did lie about things to others on here about me then it will never be worked out cause this is what PISSED me off the lies about me. HOW would you like someone accusing you of having sexual offenders living with you and it is an out right lie? IAS took names off a website and lied so until she can admit she lied it will be dealt with by the church which will get to the bottom of it.
So I have that much control over someone on topix? LOL
<quoted text>
I have been in a few situation where my choices were to heal without any aide from the other party, or remain in pain. I choose to heal, and you can too.

Many choose to heal after the person who caused them pain is dead or no longer in their lives. They will never get closure with that person, but they can heal if they wish to.

Neither of you *needs anything* from the other to heal. You guys either choose to heal or you choose to not heal. It may be easier to heal when closure is attained through apologies and repentance, but those are not requirements to healing. If either of you do not heal, I am sorry to have to say this, but it not the other persons fault. No one can stop either of you from healing but yourselves.

* Lean on God.
* Pray, pray and pray.
* Read passages about forgiveness.
* Stop all contact with each other. This means, e-mails, reading posts from the other, responding to posts about the other. Distance is vital in the early stages of healing.
* In time you will slowly learn to forgive the other.
* As forgiveness begins, healing and peace can re-enter your lives.

God bless you both.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>I find it ironic that evil gays and atheists have managed to be smarter than two Christians and are able to manipulate them into a fight.
So, are you fine when NorCal, nc resident, tick, Troth, Jazy, nettie, etc. all accuse you of that same thing?
You are not going to her church to help her in love, you are doing it out of spite because of you said she lied about you.
Stop trying to use God and the church as a tool for your hate for IAS.
Who's my good boi, yes you are, good little Doctor Demented

“Only Biblical methods will”

Since: Apr 10

bring others to Christ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I forgot one vital part in the forgiveness steps.

You each must ask Christ for forgiveness for your transgressions against the other, then you must learn to forgive yourselves as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,781 - 12,800 of14,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 26 min janeebee 77,304
God created satan. 52 min Flygerian 1,983
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 2 hr The truth works 5,830
Why is god going to wait until it's too late? 3 hr Rose_NoHo 84
JESUS DID NOT TAKE YOUR PLACE on THE CROSS 4 hr espy 86
Who Believes The Planet Is 6000 Years Old? 4 hr xian_kim 8
Introducing The Universal Religion 4 hr jide oni 739
Cookie's Place 5 hr Sundog512 1,796
•••