|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>She should become a Muslim and wear a Burka.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Or those long denim skirts with track shoes and her hair in a bun the way the real fundies dress. It's hypocritical of her to wear makeup and regular "worldly" clothing and then preach about causing men to lust.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Jazy
I do NOT have my nick as in using my real name. I stopped doing that because of people like you who like to use it against me and that is the difference I OPTED out and topix will respect that when someone says they do NOT want their real name in the threads and besides it was done 4 yrs ago when I FIRST came to topix and since I been here I have learned people like you are bullies and that is why i stopped using it. Have you told people you do not? Then if you do not then do not use it in the forums.

have a nice day
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet YOU posted my name three times yesterday.
Tell me, how is that any different???
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

nc
No it will not be because the two pastors will talk BEFORE this meeting and NON CHRISTIANS are not welcome into a meeting where 2 BELIEVERS (Christians) are ironing out differences and that is BIBLICAL. Matthew 18 tells how to do it and if you do not like that take it up with the Lord.
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it will be up to IAS pastor to determine who he/she allows in their church. you simply have NO authority inn this matter.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Or those long denim skirts with track shoes and her hair in a bun the way the real fundies dress. It's hypocritical of her to wear makeup and regular "worldly" clothing and then preach about causing men to lust.
I know rite. She is the one you always read about or see on the news. " Well if that harlot would have been dressed like a lady, then she would not have been raped. Its her fault that the man could not control himself. You can tell she was not a Christian"
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

NC
What part of TOPIX RESPECTS peoples right to use their REAL NAME or not on these forums for people's safety? YOU CONTINUING TO ARGUE with me does not change the fact TOPIX DOES go by their privacy rights. I act Christ like just not how you think I should act YOU cannot tell me how to act especially when you are sitting here and cause strife which the bible says not to do YOU ARE NOT being Christ like running with non believers and joining in their bullying of others.
DOES NOT MATTER what my name was then I SAID I DO NOT want my real name in the forums and your post is reported for breaking the TOS rules of privacy. I HAVE A NIC nativefrompa if you are going to be a bully and not respect that then you are know different than the others in here like jazy and troth and the other bullies.
Again another lie I DO NOT WANT to be addressed by my REAL NAME what part of that do you NOT get? Again reported.
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no expectation of you ever acting Christ like. Facts are facts...You native from pa also posted on topix as penny along with many other nics. You were penny when all this drama started. You don't want to be traced backed to any of your horrific former posts and that is why you freak out when anyone addresses you by any of your former nics.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

be back later
bye

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
nc
No it will not be because the two pastors will talk BEFORE this meeting and NON CHRISTIANS are not welcome into a meeting where 2 BELIEVERS (Christians) are ironing out differences and that is BIBLICAL. Matthew 18 tells how to do it and if you do not like that take it up with the Lord.
<quoted text>
Rolling on the floor laughing my azz off.
How do you know what church IAS belongs to?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Jazy
I have seen a picture of her and I know what style of clothing she wears which tells me what belief she follows. She wears a prayer covering which narrows it down even more the type of church.
See Jazy then you look up the type of church she would dress as such to attend. I know what church cause there is only 1 in her area which i like the style of dress she wears and black stockings.

gotta run need to be some where
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Rolling on the floor laughing my azz off.
How do you know what church IAS belongs to?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

correction on last sentence
which shows the style of dress and stockings she wears.
See IAS gave to much info herself.

see ya
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

JAZY
reported for breaking TOS and disrespecting peoples right to privacy on the forum. Keep using my real name and you will have your post deleted and you could get banned. Thanks for proving you do not want things to stop BUT YOU WANT to instigate things more and that is also reported
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh Bullshiet. You just think you can do as you please. Rules for the artist formerly known as Penny, none

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
JAZY
reported for breaking TOS and disrespecting peoples right to privacy on the forum. Keep using my real name and you will have your post deleted and you could get banned. Thanks for proving you do not want things to stop BUT YOU WANT to instigate things more and that is also reported
<quoted text>
Will you report youself for using mine?

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
JAZY
<quoted text>
Big deal, your posts get deleted on a regular basis. Every few days Topix mods wipe out everyone of your posts. Yet the rest of ours remain here. That should tell you something.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
I have seen a picture of her and I know what style of clothing she wears which tells me what belief she follows. She wears a prayer covering which narrows it down even more the type of church.
See Jazy then you look up the type of church she would dress as such to attend. I know what church cause there is only 1 in her area which i like the style of dress she wears and black stockings.
<quoted text>
So you are going to waltz into a church that you don't belong to. With information on how she dresses and demand satisfaction because of crap that happened 4 years ago.
You are batshiet crazy

What will you say when the Pastor asks if she has contacted you or posted to you recently?
What exactly do you expect this pastor to do? He has no legal standing. She has not broken any laws. A slap on the hand with a ruler???

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.~Mark Twain

;*:*;
Jesus H Christ

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Hell Sucks wrote:
Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.~Mark Twain
;*:*;
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm. Proverbs 13:20

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>You little stalking PERVERT! I KNEW you were a closeted lesbian! But the STALKING her for what she wears is OVER THE TOP AND CREEPY!
Still pales in comparison to how creepy you are...
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
nc
<quoted text>
You are not trying to iron out differences, you seek revenge. You are a hater.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
NC
What part of TOPIX RESPECTS peoples right to use their REAL NAME or not on these forums for people's safety? YOU CONTINUING TO ARGUE with me does not change the fact TOPIX DOES go by their privacy rights. I act Christ like just not how you think I should act YOU cannot tell me how to act especially when you are sitting here and cause strife which the bible says not to do YOU ARE NOT being Christ like running with non believers and joining in their bullying of others.
DOES NOT MATTER what my name was then I SAID I DO NOT want my real name in the forums and your post is reported for breaking the TOS rules of privacy. I HAVE A NIC nativefrompa if you are going to be a bully and not respect that then you are know different than the others in here like jazy and troth and the other bullies.
Again another lie I DO NOT WANT to be addressed by my REAL NAME what part of that do you NOT get? Again reported.
<quoted text>
actually it does matter what nic you used when you posted "back then". Odd how you want to edit anything that proves your role in all of this. when you let it all go so will everyone Else.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
<quoted text>
sounds like stalking

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Cram it clownie..
Pales...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••