Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
janeebee,
Now is the time of salvation! Jesus Christ is the ONLY way you'll be able to enter Heaven. You need His perfect sinless sacrificial BLOOD to wash away your sins. Except a person be BORN AGAIN, they cannot see the Kingdom of God!
Church membership won't save you!
Popes/pastors/priests won't save you!
Good works won't save you!
janeebee,
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by Him!
John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
I really don't think you have changed anyone yet with your sama samo. More than anything most are getting sick of it. Do what you must though. Just thought you might want to know.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it will be up to IAS pastor to determine who he/she allows in their church. you simply have NO authority inn this matter.
I thought that churches were supposed to be open to everyone. Isn't that a huge part of their business, converting sinners and winning back the sheep who left the fold? If her pastor only lets in select people then he has a club not a church.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that churches were supposed to be open to everyone. Isn't that a huge part of their business, converting sinners and winning back the sheep who left the fold? If her pastor only lets in select people then he has a club not a church.
Morning SW,
I hope you have a great weekend:-)

I would agree with your comment as well!!!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>My picture was just post a few pages back for anyone to see......you are a liar Nettie I have never looked like a hooker......Nice try.
How do you know what a hooker looks like? You live a sheltered life in a small town in WV where the majority of people are all the same. All you know about the rest of the world comes from TV and movies which do not always accurately portray reality. In your small sheep's mind any woman who looks different must be immoral and when a woman says she is a dancer you immediately thinks of strippers and pole dancers because you're culturally backwards.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning SW,
I hope you have a great weekend:-)
I would agree with your comment as well!!!
Good morning NorCal. I hope your weekend will be fun.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Jesus H Christ wrote:
<quoted text>My Dad can beat up your Dad.
Your dad and can beat up a dead guy? Well isn't that impressive?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Nettie is just so jealous of beautiful Christian women that look, dress, and act like Godly ladies. My Christian sisters in Christ are such a blessing in this dark, perverted, and evil world.
Nettie, don't you anti-Christian devils ever stop lying?
Tell me,where in the bible does it say for godly ladies to dye their hair platinum and wear cheap greasy foundation,like Laci does? It looks like she is going for a peasant version of Marilyn Monroe and failing miserably at it.

LMAO Godly women,sisters in christ?Those descriptions do not conjure up images of a modern young woman. Instead one thinks of severe looking bitches in support hose and outdated hair styles and clothing.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
janeebee,
Now is the time of salvation! Jesus Christ is the ONLY way you'll be able to enter Heaven. You need His perfect sinless sacrificial BLOOD to wash away your sins. Except a person be BORN AGAIN, they cannot see the Kingdom of God!
Church membership won't save you!
Popes/pastors/priests won't save you!
Good works won't save you!
janeebee,
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by Him!
John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
RR: "Now is the time of salvation!"

Of course, you're well aware that telling ME how to get saved, implies I'm not.
However, I KNOW the Lord, Romans. You can't tell, because you DON'T. You don't know HIM. You only know what the Bible says ABOUT Him, and most of that you misunderstand, some of it you don't even believe.
So I'll share some GOOD News with YOU.
When we truly love the Lord, He manifests Himself to us! We don't HAVE to wait for the Second Coming to see Him!
John 14:21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.

RR: "Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by Him!"
I KNOW that's true. You have to hope it's true, because you only believe it is.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Since Laci Ann is not here to defend herself. I can say for her, she has got you pegged exactly as most people would see you. You are definitely Goth or what ever goes with that style, which is not a classy looking lady image, but maybe it is what your husband likes. Laci doesn't care what you say about her anyway. I agree with her totally, you do have all the appearance of a hooker and not a high class one. But, for you, this goes with your lifestyle and your freewill. GO FOR IT! What ever turns you on. Not my cup of tea! I would never want to have your look. Very happy with my own looks.
Wow,You and Laci think I'm a Goth! Well,fck all, could be because I am a Goth. LOL You don't even know what it is yet you judge what you describe as,"You are definitely Goth or what ever goes with that style",as being something bad. It's only bad to you because of your ignorance.
Goth models are often used in high fashion and in fashion and glamor publications so to say that Goth is not classy only proves more of your ignorance. Don't they have fashion and glamor magazines where you live? A touch of Goth is in this year even among the mundanes.
Gothic styles include using classic aka vintage styles of clothing. That's why it's called Gothic,ya moron. Yes,my husband likes it,obviously.

The idea of you or Laci,dressed in Gothic attire or a belly dance costume is fcking scary. I agree,it's not a look that either of you could wear. Just for the hell of it,I'm going to ask my cousin to Goth you bitches up in Photoshop.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Everlasting Hope wrote:
Time for me to make midnight snack for hubby. Bye
Is he disabled?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen a recent pic of Laci, with her old tired looks and platinum hairdo and pushup bra?
She looks like an old worn out hooker to me.
And her wardrobe? If she dressed in a more modern way as Satanic Witch does, the 'shifting of sands' would show up.
What do you think is holding the woman's body up? Hope?
LMAO!!! Good one,Nettie!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

notreallyMRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>Are those to ladies and I use that term loosely from the McDowell County Welch bunch? Do they live there
Yes. I believe that they live in or around that area somewhere.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't......I don't consider you a man. You are more like one of the girls here.
Doesn't you religion have that thing about not judging people?

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
She's scared to admit who she is. Remember Hopey, I could easily get the info from cousin Dopey. He'd spill the beans on you....trust me....he would.....LoL
I don't blame her,if I were her,I wouldn't admit it either. And Laci thinks she's the classic lady,says she doesn't have anything to hide, yet she has a pic of a baby on her profile instead of her own pic.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning NorCal. I hope your weekend will be fun.
It will certainly be a busy one.....lol:-)

Those who are like Laci will never see anything that their "bible" DOESN'T tell them to see......it really is a shame because there is so much to learn in life and they are stifled from that because they can not think on their own.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't you religion have that thing about not judging people?
No, you have her confused with a "REAL" Christian.....see, bible worshipers like Laci, judge others profusely because they think they know God.......however "REAL" Christians trust God and allow God to judge others.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
It will certainly be a busy one.....lol:-)
Those who are like Laci will never see anything that their "bible" DOESN'T tell them to see......it really is a shame because there is so much to learn in life and they are stifled from that because they can not think on their own.
Exactly. Stifled is a good description of Laci and Hope's social development.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
NC
WOULD YOU LIKE to be reported for using my PERSONAL info in the forum? I said before DO NOT use my real name in the thread if you continue then you will have your post removed for breaking the rights of my privacy on topix. Keep pushing it cause it shows you are NOT acting Christ like at all towards me yet I am to do that to you and the others.
<quoted text>
Yet YOU posted my name three times yesterday.
Tell me, how is that any different???

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
or we could address her as the artist formerly known as Penny.
I like that.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
By her own er logic,then she shouldn't wear cosmetics or those blouses that show a touch of cleavage like she is wearing in her pics. She should be wear shapeless dresses,no makeup,no heels, and her should be in a bun. She should make herself as plain as possible so that no man alive will have a dirty thought cross his mind when she is present.
She should become a Muslim and wear a Burka.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 min purplelady1040 11,881
A Message from Nettie 20 min howstupidareyou 1,259
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 21 min blacklagoon 185
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 27 min 10uhsee 1,462
dollarsbill, my grandson 1 hr dollarsbilll 23
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 1 hr Flygerian 366
Matthew 22:24; What does this say to you about ... 1 hr Flygerian 58
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 2 hr Barnsweb 1,716
•••