Comments
12,721 - 12,740 of 14,273 Comments Last updated May 12, 2014
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14698 Mar 1, 2013
TROTH
NO SHE DOES NOT because of the fact I DID NOT CALL her and I am NOT responsible for what someone else does. ALSO, I have all of IAS post showing where she posted MY ADDRESS AND USED A GOOGLE MAP TO PLACE A PICTURE OF MY PLACE on the Christian forum. This is why she has NEVER sued me cause she knows I have stuff on her and she knows once a judge sees what she did with the child molesters names taken off a megan law website and used them against me she will be the one who will have to answer to the judge and to those men she lied about.
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>This is what we've needed to send to the mods and topix admin! native will never again grace these forums.. PLUS.. IAS has grounds to sue native/penny in court and have a serious judgment against her!

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14699 Mar 1, 2013
Jesus H Christ wrote:
<quoted text>He should have been. My Mistake... oops!
Stay strong my child.
Troth tries to act like a man.......I did say "act" didn't I?

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14700 Mar 1, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
TROTH
NO SHE DOES NOT because of the fact I DID NOT CALL her and I am NOT responsible for what someone else does. ALSO, I have all of IAS post showing where she posted MY ADDRESS AND USED A GOOGLE MAP TO PLACE A PICTURE OF MY PLACE on the Christian forum. This is why she has NEVER sued me cause she knows I have stuff on her and she knows once a judge sees what she did with the child molesters names taken off a megan law website and used them against me she will be the one who will have to answer to the judge and to those men she lied about.
<quoted text>
Hi Native.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14701 Mar 1, 2013
not really
YOU ARE NOT coming to any meeting cause it is between SERVANT and I and 2 leaders. YOU are not a Christian and it is for 2 Christians to finally iron out everything between each other.. Also, why is it okay for you and IAS to post my personal info and address and all that but when it is done to her you whine like a baby? Public RECORDS remember as you told me?
notreallyMRSMURPHY wrote:
<quoted text>I am still waiting on the out come of the papers sent to Servents church, as I plan to attend any meeting.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14702 Mar 1, 2013
hi Laci
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Native.
not really

Jersey City, NJ

#14703 Mar 1, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really
YOU ARE NOT coming to any meeting cause it is between SERVANT and I and 2 leaders. YOU are not a Christian and it is for 2 Christians to finally iron out everything between each other.. Also, why is it okay for you and IAS to post my personal info and address and all that but when it is done to her you whine like a baby? Public RECORDS remember as you told me?
<quoted text>
Not only will I be there but I just heard today that Murphy was also asked to come along, Cookie is a long shot, we will have to see. But definatly myself and Murphy. And we will be guests at Servents home.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14705 Mar 1, 2013
NOT REALLY
YOU WILL NOT be at the meeting do you know why? IT IS A MEETING FOR CHRISTIANS and you are NOT a christian and neither is mrsmurphy if you are NOT her already.

There is a BIBLICAL WAY to do this and that is what I and the Pastor representing me will be following. IAS will have to explain to her pastor why she lied about me and why she posted sexual offenders off websites. YOU WERE NOT THERE nor a part of any of this so you will NOT be allowed in the meeting and that is one of the stipulations concerning the meeting. NO one but those involved are allowed.

I am going to get a restraining order against you BEFORE the meeting and TOPIX will have to reveal your IP addy to a judge if he orders the RESTRAINING order because you are a DANGER with the threats you posted to me. If the meeting does not take place then the website I created will be in full bloom and will reveal the TRUTH and I will then ask her pastor to review the content in it so he can see what was said by HER.. So either by a meeting or the website HE WILL KNOW the truth when he sees the POST of her's.

good night
not really wrote:
<quoted text>Not only will I be there but I just heard today that Murphy was also asked to come along, Cookie is a long shot, we will have to see. But definatly myself and Murphy. And we will be guests at Servents home.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#14706 Mar 1, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen a recent pic of Laci, with her old tired looks and platinum hairdo and pushup bra?
She looks like an old worn out hooker to me.
And her wardrobe? If she dressed in a more modern way as Satanic Witch does, the 'shifting of sands' would show up.
What do you think is holding the woman's body up? Hope?
Poor Nettie is just so jealous of beautiful Christian women that look, dress, and act like Godly ladies. My Christian sisters in Christ are such a blessing in this dark, perverted, and evil world.

Nettie, don't you anti-Christian devils ever stop lying?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14707 Mar 1, 2013
troth
THEN NOT REALLY will have to be charged also for using MY PERSONAL information on this thread. The contact info is PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE and ANYONE can get it so nothing they can do about that. If she is smart she will OPT out on having her address and phone number in public records on the whitepages.com site and a few other ones.
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes you are! especially if they do something because YOU provided the contact information!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#14709 Mar 1, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fair share"? And most of the remaining posters share also.
Soooo FUNNY!!!
(Lest it go unsaid, being there's no room for a "funny" judgicon!)
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14710 Mar 1, 2013
Troth
YOU do NOT know the Bible do you?

Matthew 18
Correcting Another Believer

15 “If another believer[d] sins against you,[e] go privately and point out the offense. If the other person listens and confesses it, you have won that person back. 16 But if you are unsuccessful, take one or two others with you and go back again, so that everything you say may be confirmed by two or three witnesses. 17 If the person still refuses to listen, take your case to the church. Then if he or she won’t accept the church’s decision, treat that person as a pagan or a corrupt tax collector.

good night
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. baloney!
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#14711 Mar 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Should I go back in the last few days and count the number of times that you used mine? Afterall my nic is Jayzbryd.
or we could address her as the artist formerly known as Penny.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14712 Mar 1, 2013
NC
WOULD YOU LIKE to be reported for using my PERSONAL info in the forum? I said before DO NOT use my real name in the thread if you continue then you will have your post removed for breaking the rights of my privacy on topix. Keep pushing it cause it shows you are NOT acting Christ like at all towards me yet I am to do that to you and the others.
nc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
or we could address her as the artist formerly known as Penny.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#14713 Mar 1, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief in Hell is not required for residency therein.
Just as belief in Heaven is no guarantee of residency therein, either.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14714 Mar 1, 2013
NC
thanks for proving your an instigator and part of the bullying gang. Your post shows you like to instigate and get others to join in with you even though you know it was ask of you not to do this.

good night
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#14715 Mar 1, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
NOT REALLY
YOU WILL NOT be at the meeting do you know why? IT IS A MEETING FOR CHRISTIANS and you are NOT a christian and neither is mrsmurphy if you are NOT her already.
There is a BIBLICAL WAY to do this and that is what I and the Pastor representing me will be following. IAS will have to explain to her pastor why she lied about me and why she posted sexual offenders off websites. YOU WERE NOT THERE nor a part of any of this so you will NOT be allowed in the meeting and that is one of the stipulations concerning the meeting. NO one but those involved are allowed.
I am going to get a restraining order against you BEFORE the meeting and TOPIX will have to reveal your IP addy to a judge if he orders the RESTRAINING order because you are a DANGER with the threats you posted to me. If the meeting does not take place then the website I created will be in full bloom and will reveal the TRUTH and I will then ask her pastor to review the content in it so he can see what was said by HER.. So either by a meeting or the website HE WILL KNOW the truth when he sees the POST of her's.
good night
<quoted text>
I believe it will be up to IAS pastor to determine who he/she allows in their church. you simply have NO authority inn this matter.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#14717 Mar 1, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as belief in Heaven is no guarantee of residency therein, either.
janeebee,
Now is the time of salvation! Jesus Christ is the ONLY way you'll be able to enter Heaven. You need His perfect sinless sacrificial BLOOD to wash away your sins. Except a person be BORN AGAIN, they cannot see the Kingdom of God!

Church membership won't save you!
Popes/pastors/priests won't save you!
Good works won't save you!

janeebee,
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by Him!

John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#14718 Mar 1, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
janeebee,
Now is the time of salvation! Jesus Christ is the ONLY way you'll be able to enter Heaven. You need His perfect sinless sacrificial BLOOD to wash away your sins. Except a person be BORN AGAIN, they cannot see the Kingdom of God!
janeebee,
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by Him!
John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Where did Jesus say the sixty-six books plus Deuterocanonicals of the King James Bible are the way, the truth and the life?
Messenger

Twinsburg, OH

#14719 Mar 1, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really
<quoted text>
My child, will you eliminate your pain by vengeance? Will Christ approve of your vengeance towards his children? Will you gain your mother's approval by vengeance? No, my child, your mother's approval will not be gained through vindication, but only through forgiveness. You must forgive your mother and other for what has happened to you to relieve your pain and to find God's grace through forgiveness my child.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#14720 Mar 1, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
janeebee,
janeebee,
I really don't think you have changed anyone yet with your sama samo. More than anything most are getting sick of it. Do what you must though. Just thought you might want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown was a Christian??? 40 min no-one-special 273
To Dollarbill: stop condemning people to hell. 1 hr Passing thru 9
Are World Events Pointing to End Times 1 hr Loveismygoal 455
Christianity about to be born. 1 hr Passing thru 12
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 1 hr Seriously__ 1,353
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Reup 13,697
Scripture cancels Rapture lottery 1 hr no-one-special 118
++++ WHY ATHEISTS ARE ON a CHRISTIAN FORUM ++++ (Dec '13) 2 hr FSM 47
•••
Enter and win $5000