There are a lotta nuts on here

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#14449 Mar 1, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Oh we know it is MURPHY
So? What if it is? Is she wanted by INTERPOL or what?

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#14450 Mar 1, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to Mass now in a psisley tie. I will pray for you.
Only a tie?

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14453 Mar 1, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who you are,keep up and you will be next,you old hag.
Laci wanted a beauty pageunt so here it is..
No more hiding for Laci. The truth is out,she is Miss Piggy's long lost sister.
Laci vs Lil.
http://blip.tv/albanysatanas666yahoocom/laci-...
You're recent pic only shows you are flat chested. Where was the beauty contest? I must have missed it, all I saw was a lady (me) and (Satanic witch) a hooker.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14454 Mar 1, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Oh we know it is MURPHY you know how? SAME OLD THREATS and if I showed a judge this person NOT really's post and MRSMURPHY's post they would be IDENTICAL with the same manner of threats of putting my personal info on sex sites to bring men to my home, of threatening to come after me of yelling mods mods help native is scaring us LOL. IF THIS is NOT mrsmurphy then they are only hurting HER cause then she would be blamed for ALL the post of hers and NOT REALLY'S.
Have a nice day and by the way I ANSWERED last nights post this morning so please do not blame me for starting anything.
You could have NOT, logged on to topix, but you did.
You could have returned to this thread, but you didn't.
You could have skipped all the posts from last night, but you didn't.
You could stop all this crap, but you won't. How pray tell is that not your fault?

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#14456 Mar 1, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Needed a good laugh this morning....."Make My Day"......Not anything you possess mentally. physically or anything your world has to offer would I be interested in.......Life has been extremely good to me, and God is the reason.
She can't make your day, she comes out at night. Thats when she feeds...... Remember, she has the delusion she is vampire?

Got to go catch you later Hope.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14457 Mar 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You're recent pic only shows you are flat chested. Where was the beauty contest? I must have missed it, all I saw was a lady (me) and (Satanic witch) a hooker.
Lady? Oh my that's rather subjective. Lady of the evening, a hooker. Do you think that all females who are not christian are prostitutes? I looked at your Avatar and it was a baby, by your own thought process, get off this web site, you have to be 18.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#14458 Mar 1, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>With your 6 teats, its not a wonder why you have an obsession with mammary glands!
With your 6 personalities.......no wonder you have an obsession with animals....... rabies shot up to date?

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14459 Mar 1, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>With your 6 teats, its not a wonder why you have an obsession with mammary glands!
Only you could make Jack the Ripper look like a Choir Boy. You had to have been your mother's worst Nightmare...Have a Good Day!

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#14460 Mar 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Lady? Oh my that's rather subjective. Lady of the evening, a hooker. Do you think that all females who are not christian are prostitutes? I looked at your Avatar and it was a baby, by your own thought process, get off this web site, you have to be 18.
No, not all....don't tell me what to do. Judging by what you say......I knew you were crazy a while back. Got to run.......take your meds with plenty of water.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14463 Mar 1, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Only you could make Jack the Ripper look like a Choir Boy. You had to have been your mother's worst Nightmare...Have a Good Day!
Whoa, at least he had a mom, you little stain on the sheets

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#14464 Mar 1, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Only you could make Jack the Ripper look like a Choir Boy. You had to have been your mother's worst Nightmare...Have a Good Day!
Bingo.....he's got the look of ole Jack.......LOL!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14465 Mar 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She can't make your day, she comes out at night. Thats when she feeds...... Remember, she has the delusion she is vampire?
Hope you catch the clap.

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#14466 Mar 1, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are admitting that you're useless and everything you have has been handed out to you by others er god? Yeah,that's it,god caused other people to take care of you because you're incapable of providing for yourself.
LOL You're not only fat,ignorant and weak minded but you're also a bum.
Gee, Thought the Government has took care of all the Bums. My taxes have sure kept lots of them up. I never run with Bums or Hookers like you. They both about fit the same group of misfits in this world....Notice my job over the years makes yours rather trashy looking to say the least... Just like Laci, doesn't hurt to be decent up right people with decent upright friends, and being classy ladies in life, Makes for nice homes and loving husbands....Yes! Laci and I have it all....Guess you missed it altogether...that lifestyle of yours....UGH!

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#14467 Mar 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you catch the clap.
long as she doesn't get within a mile of you........NO WAY!!!

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#14468 Mar 1, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, at least he had a mom, you little stain on the sheets
You might have been born in a litter of whatever, for all I know....lol

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#14469 Mar 1, 2013
I think I am going to try to make peanut butter eggs this weekend. Wonder if I should put some NUTS into the mix? Maybe that's not a good idea!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14470 Mar 1, 2013
Thanks Bible haters, for proving over and over that you are Satan's children, filled with lies and corruption. That's what is in your hearts. You are Satan's slaves.

MT 12 On the Day of Judgment you will be condemned by your words.

You have been warned, children of the wicked one.

"the tares are the sons of the wicked one"

"will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 13:37-42 (NKJV)
37 He answered and said to them: "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14471 Mar 1, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
The false doctrine of Hell and the Devil ...
Belief in Hell is not required for residency therein.

Everlasting Hope

Location hidden

#14472 Mar 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She can't make your day, she comes out at night. Thats when she feeds...... Remember, she has the delusion she is vampire?
Got to go to......This old Bum as the ole witch likes to call me, might go out car looking for me a classy looking car today. Call me when time will allow.....
notreally

Union, NJ

#14473 Mar 1, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You're recent pic only shows you are flat chested. Where was the beauty contest? I must have missed it, all I saw was a lady (me) and (Satanic witch) a hooker.
I want you to notice Laci, instead of turning your head. I have yet to post today, this is my first one. Yet Native already has 3 hate filled lying threats and rant filled posts under her belt. Iregaurdless of if I post to her or not she will continue to rehash the same crap as before. She has'nt made an effort in 4 yrs she is not going to start

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 8 min Barmsweb 2,299
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 6 hr Taranis 392
Israel is anti christ, literally 6 hr Taranis 87
judgment coming to america 6 hr Taranis 99
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 7 hr Preacher 78
KEY LA's LUNCHES 8 hr Neo Neo Neo 1
False Teachings of Jews that defy their Holy Sc... 9 hr adelaide 35
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 9 hr adelaide 1,348
More from around the web