There are a lotta nuts on here

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14351 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
THEN STOP SHOVING all the blame on me and admit that troth, IAS, Norcal, and Jay and Murphy and YOU all are not making an effort and YES I HAVE tried to make an effort only to be shot down every time and I have post for the last 4 yrs also showing you people following me from thread to thread on topix and blaming me for everything. IT TAKES 2 and if you cannot admit that what troth and others do is just as bad as what you claim I do then NO we will never work this out. YOU SIT BACK and watch troth make fun of the handicap and yo say NOTHING to him and IAS who lies about me you do not care about that and you expect me to sit back and take the lies.
No, I am NOT the main part of the problem it always takes 2 AND if the mods watch they will see how some of your bully friends like troth treat people in here that do not agree with him.
I HAVE TRIED but again you do NOT want to see that. Every time I DO try I get shot down by troth and MURPHY and others so no matter what I say IT WILL NEVER be good enough for you or them.
YOUR NOT A MOD you do not get to tell me what to post about and by the way I am in my legal right to say if I do not believe your a Christian according to the Bible I follow. You believe in abortion, homosexuality, and you support those who also believe in these things and that right there in my beliefs goes against the Bible. Plus you do NOT believe in the WHOLE Bible. I believe it is the INSPIRED word of God. A Christian will not support SIN and you support sin by supporting the rights of people to do these things.
<quoted text>
I did not shove all blame on you; I said the most blame lies heavily on your shoulders.
I do not attempt to control what others post, yet, here you seem to think I should.
All I remember ever seeing as far as your 'trying' is to tell others to post only a certain way and then things will be 'okay' with you. Isn't that trying to control others while you, yourself, get to post however you want?
Guess what?
It only takes one to cause a problem..........

No, you have no 'legal right' to tell me what kind of person I am or what kind of faith I have or what to support in the way of rights for others. These things are none of your business.
And, you have no right to use the Bible to judge me with either.
That is your choice, not your 'right'.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14352 Feb 28, 2013
Jay,
go over to the thou shalt not kill thread and see the post
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In the last year, how many times has IAS posted to you??
Ummm, none. Even today while you attack her, she has not posted to you, not one time.
really

Madison, WI

#14353 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa
Leola, PA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#14337 1 hr ago
Judged:
Janee
IAS does not want to take it privately she said it happened on a PUBLIC forum and that is where it will be dealt with.

Oh but it is okay SHE AIRS lies about me on here but when I AIR things here to try and get people to see the truth I am the bad one. You do not want to see both sides.

dinner time
bye

"I AIR things here to try and get people to see the truth I am the bad one."

Don't you just hate it when you subconsciously post the truth?? Really?
really

Madison, WI

#14354 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jay,
<quoted text>
Here is the last post.

Thinking
Diss, UK
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#49965 Tuesday Feb 26
Judged:
Hell would be a paradise without the likes of nine bob note.
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? So what? The way you so casually dismiss the slaughter of children shows just how sick and warped your mind really is. I truly believe that you are mentally ill and that you should seek professional help!

Where is IAS in this post?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14355 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jay,
<quoted text>
I looked at the last post it was by thinking. Now what?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#14356 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>She has not posted any such thing, in the past year. Now what?
Has she been at this all day? Have you>?
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#14357 Feb 28, 2013
Now what have I done?

;)
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I looked at the last post it was by thinking. Now what?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14358 Feb 28, 2013
really
MADISON,WISCONSIN? thanks for proving you MRSMURPHY HAVE a proxy
did you not post from NEW JERSEY all week...
really wrote:
Native from Pa
Leola, PA
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#14337 1 hr ago
Judged:
Janee
IAS does not want to take it privately she said it happened on a PUBLIC forum and that is where it will be dealt with.
Oh but it is okay SHE AIRS lies about me on here but when I AIR things here to try and get people to see the truth I am the bad one. You do not want to see both sides.
dinner time
bye
"I AIR things here to try and get people to see the truth I am the bad one."
Don't you just hate it when you subconsciously post the truth?? Really?
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#14360 Feb 28, 2013
christ you're boring.
Native from Pa wrote:
really
MADISON,WISCONSIN? thanks for proving you MRSMURPHY HAVE a proxy
did you not post from NEW JERSEY all week...
<quoted text>

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14362 Feb 28, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't get jokes, got it.
But I already knew in general that a "black mass" had something to do with your evil Satanic beliefs. And that I want no part of your evil beliefs.
Yes,in fact I do. I also catch onto people who use jokes to hide their true feelings.

Evil satanic beliefs? You're the one who doesn't get it. Satanism if far less evil than most religions. When was the last time you heard of a war started by satanists? When was the last time you heard of a wars started by Christians,Jews,Hindus,Muslims and Pagans?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14363 Feb 28, 2013
not really
Why should I be blocked when you are using a proxy server to attack me under different nicks Really, not really, you are screwed, nativenotfrompa. You are free to leave this thread and stop posting to me. I am not a personal threat to anyone so stop lying MRS MURPHY.
no YOU ARE THE PROBLEM NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.
not really wrote:
ATTENTION MODERATOS**********ATTENTION MODERATORS..........I am sooooooooooooo sick and tired of this crap, MODERATORS please put a stop to NATIVE and her insane rantings and accusations For Gods sake it has been over 4 yrs, why are we being tormented when you can so easliy block her. She is hurtful to Servent and others and I firmly believe she is a personal threat. Please have to blocked forever/\. It is obviouse she is the problem
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14364 Feb 28, 2013
Really, NOT Really, You are screwed, native not from pa reported for using a proxy.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#14365 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jay
I have the post where DOC mentions the lawsuit FIRST so know it was NOT my idea. IAS AND YOU AND THE REST defamed yourself when you posted the obituary. Now I am left with no other choice but to make a website of my own and let people see ALL her post to prove who actually kept this going. The lies of the barn incident, the sexual offenders, posting to people how to come and find me in the threads to bully me even when I was not bothering her. Posting the Obituary all these post are saved and will be added to my website to bring the truth out. YOU never tried to help me you were one who posted the obituary. It is YOU PEOPLE who bring this up every time I disagree with you. YOU use my mothers obituary against me. See this is what I been saying JAY you repeat lies. I told you I WAS A CHILD not an adult when that encounter happened but you sit here and lie and say it was a woman encounter when in fact I was 10 and u be lying and these are the lies that I will expose. NO you and your bully friends use my abuse against me just like you just did.
<quoted text>
You're still going on about the obit pic? It's just an obit,they're meant to be seen by the public. Fck all,you carry on as if it were a sex tape or something.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14366 Feb 28, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Has she been at this all day? Have you>?
Yep, me I have been beating up on Homophobic fundies in the Gay and Lesbian threads. Still trying to get them to understand what a pedophile is. Its like herding cats!

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14367 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really
Why should I be blocked when you are using a proxy server to attack me under different nicks Really, not really, you are screwed, nativenotfrompa. You are free to leave this thread and stop posting to me. I am not a personal threat to anyone so stop lying MRS MURPHY.
no YOU ARE THE PROBLEM NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.
<quoted text>
Are you insane?
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14368 Feb 28, 2013
Proof NOT REALLY is all the same person as still here, nativenotfrompa, Really, youarescrewed, proxy server being used. SAME type of post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14370 Feb 28, 2013
More proof REALLY, NOT REALLY, IAMSCREWED, NATIVENOTFROMPA, STILL HERE are all the SAME person check the newark, nj addy and then tonight it change to ANOTHER STATE.

MODS MODS Proxy server being used by this poster AKA MRSMURPHY..
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14371 Feb 28, 2013
Forgot URL for the proof of the persons mentioned in my last post are ALL the same person

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14372 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Proof NOT REALLY is all the same person as still here, nativenotfrompa, Really, youarescrewed, proxy server being used. SAME type of post.
You're insane
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14373 Feb 28, 2013
Really in Madison Wisconsin post #14354
then not even 12 minutes later NOT really in Newark, NJ in post #14539
NOTICE the style of writing. IT IS THE SAME PERSON using a proxy server.

REPORTED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moral Failure Of Christians 2 min blacklagoon 32
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 min FSM 20,547
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 14 min Taranis 124
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 19 min truth 2,458
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 26 min Taranis 86
GALILEE or JERUSALEM (Jan '14) 53 min Taranis 7
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Taranis 5,950
More from around the web