Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14327 Feb 28, 2013
not really,
you are the bully along with mrsmurphy and ias and jazy and troth. You are the ones every time I come on here you attack me for no reason and then use past things against me. You try and make me look like the bad person when in reality it is you and these others who bring up my abuse and mothers photo to use against me. The post prove it if people would take the time and go back and look at them. So unless I behave the way you want me to then you will bring up lies about me started by IAS and you proved that the other day.
That is funny cause I go onto yahoo and other chats and there are no issues just here. I am very capable of being in chat rooms. You and IAS are the ones spreading my personal business and lying about it the POST show this. IAS was not done wrong she is the instigator and for that she will be exposed ALL the post from her show she lied and made up things. In fact one post shows where she admitted she went and did a background check on me SO IF SHE DID THAT how could she know anything about a barn incident that she claims happened when in fact THERE WAS NEVER a barn incident.

be back later
not really wrote:
<quoted text>She just does not get it. She does more harm to herself and making herself look bad than we do. She is not a victim, she is a bully. All the conditions rest on how others must behave, not on her behavior. She has been told for years she does not have the mental capabilities to be on a open public forum, Especially when she tells ALL HER PERSONEL business. And she is worse in her e-mail posts. I have read some of the horrid names she has called Servent and the threats to her. Servent is the one done wrong, not Native.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14328 Feb 28, 2013
Nettie
How can I get along with you and the others YOU JUMP ME every time I come on line and do NOT even try to get along with me yet you expect me to.
Show me where I am calling anyone names in the last several months and cursing at people. No one wants to try you just want to blame me yet I HAVE 4 yrs of post proving it has been all of you jumping me every time I come in the forums. HOW ABOUT YOU and the others try once and maybe JUST MAYBE I will be nice back but as long as your attacking me and blaming me for everything then NO it will not work.
No matter what I post about it is wrong to you and the others you always find a way to blame me yet the post show that it is NOT all me. Now you lead by example!!!

B back later
bye
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>STOP acting like you can control other posters.
Native, where are your attempts to 'get along'?
You surely belittle and name call all by yourself.
You are NOT innocent here, so please stop trying to indicate that it is 'them', not 'you'.
If you want all this to stop, then, lead by example.
YOU go for it FIRST.
If you cannot, then just stop addressing this subject.
Post about other things.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#14329 Feb 28, 2013
Holy Crapola.....one can tell when the weekend is almost here with the rants.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#14330 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really
She does have to make it right or she will not enter heaven with UN FORGIVENESS. She started this and the truth will come out. I DO NOT TELL her to put the obituary up. Just like you can put info out on me I CAN DO THE same...
Have A nice day
<quoted text>
Native: "This is between IAS and I and NO ONE else ...."
A public forum is NOT an appropriate place for you to be discussing what is between YOU and IAS and NO ONE ELSE.

Chicago, IL

#14331 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jay
I have the post where DOC mentions the lawsuit FIRST so know it was NOT my idea. IAS AND YOU AND THE REST defamed yourself when you posted the obituary. Now I am left with no other choice but to make a website of my own and let people see ALL her post to prove who actually kept this going. The lies of the barn incident, the sexual offenders, posting to people how to come and find me in the threads to bully me even when I was not bothering her. Posting the Obituary all these post are saved and will be added to my website to bring the truth out. YOU never tried to help me you were one who posted the obituary. It is YOU PEOPLE who bring this up every time I disagree with you. YOU use my mothers obituary against me. See this is what I been saying JAY you repeat lies. I told you I WAS A CHILD not an adult when that encounter happened but you sit here and lie and say it was a woman encounter when in fact I was 10 and u be lying and these are the lies that I will expose. NO you and your bully friends use my abuse against me just like you just did.
<quoted text>

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#14332 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop bringing that crap up! IAS is just fine, as long as YOU stop making threats towards her. She does not have the problem YOU DO. Day after day you dredge this crap up from the bottom of the river. WHY?????
IAS hasn't even been responding to Native's posts for awhile. It's Native who does not want to let it go. Native's fixation on IAS is a sickness.

Chicago, IL

#14333 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really,
you are the bully along with mrsmurphy and ias and jazy and troth. You are the ones every time I come on here you attack me for no reason and then use past things against me. You try and make me look like the bad person when in reality it is you and these others who bring up my abuse and mothers photo to use against me. The post prove it if people would take the time and go back and look at them. So unless I behave the way you want me to then you will bring up lies about me started by IAS and you proved that the other day.
That is funny cause I go onto yahoo and other chats and there are no issues just here. I am very capable of being in chat rooms. You and IAS are the ones spreading my personal business and lying about it the POST show this. IAS was not done wrong she is the instigator and for that she will be exposed ALL the post from her show she lied and made up things. In fact one post shows where she admitted she went and did a background check on me SO IF SHE DID THAT how could she know anything about a barn incident that she claims happened when in fact THERE WAS NEVER a barn incident.
be back later
<quoted text>

Did you mean "NO ONE ELSE" except everyone here?

Chicago, IL

#14334 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
How can I get along with you and the others YOU JUMP ME every time I come on line and do NOT even try to get along with me yet you expect me to.
Show me where I am calling anyone names in the last several months and cursing at people. No one wants to try you just want to blame me yet I HAVE 4 yrs of post proving it has been all of you jumping me every time I come in the forums. HOW ABOUT YOU and the others try once and maybe JUST MAYBE I will be nice back but as long as your attacking me and blaming me for everything then NO it will not work.
No matter what I post about it is wrong to you and the others you always find a way to blame me yet the post show that it is NOT all me. Now you lead by example!!!
B back later
bye
<quoted text>
Native: "...as long as your attacking me and blaming me for everything...."

Then,... who WOULD you like us to blame for you airing HERE, on a PUBLIC forum, your very private grievances with IAS??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14336 Feb 28, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
Keys to Forgiveness
Let Go Of The Anger – Holding on to the anger that may be associated with an incident or experience that causes us hurt, can lead to hate, and perhaps a lingering desire for retaliation or revenge. This is destructive and causes an emotional drain on us even if we don’t realize it.
Chronic anger is an ongoing feeling of resentment toward others.
Volatile anger is explosive but comes and goes.
Judgmental anger comes across in hypercritical statements.
Passive anger is suppressed anger that is expressed indirectly
Overwhelmed anger arises when people believe they cannot handle the complexity of their circumstances.
Retaliatory anger is specifically directed at another person or persons.
Don’t Be Stubborn - For some reason, it seems to be a lot easier to hold on to the anger and hurt feelings associated with an injustice, and we can become comfortable with the feeling of retribution because we somehow want to punish the person that hurt us. After all, why should we be willing to forgive someone when what that person did or said was not our fault? We feel justified in our anger with the other person, so we feel that we have every right to be stubborn and locked into the position we are taking.
Don’t get stuck on your position for the mere sake of maintaining a position. Be willing to compromise in order to move forward. Stubbornness, like anger keeps us from moving beyond hurt feelings, and it also perpetuates a strained relationship.
Stop Thinking Of Yourself As A Victim – Generally, if we are angry with someone, it is because we feel that they have committed a serious wrong against us. Whether this feeling is real or perceived, we still feel that an injustice has been done, and that we have been treated unfairly. We can’t help but feel sorry for ourselves to some degree, and we expect others to feel sorry for us as well. This is perhaps the classic “victim mentality” which is easy to fall into when we feel an injustice has been done.
While this mentality may be soothing for a short period of time, unfortunately it keeps us from moving beyond the hurt that we feel. We remain caught-up in a state-of-mind that makes us hostile, cranky, untrusting and keeps us “looking over our shoulder” for fear that someone else may come along to hurt us.
Focus On The Future - Usually what has been done cannot be undone and dwelling on the past only perpetuates the hurt feelings that resulted from what caused the problem in the first place. Continually bringing up sore points or issues of the past will only make the rift larger.
Some time ago, I received one of those many email messages from someone who had too much time on their hands and sends email to everyone they know, usually all of their family and friends. Most of the time, I will just delete them after glancing at it just enough to get the gist of what it is about.
Examine Your Heart –[This is one of the hardest]-Look within yourself to see if you are contributing to situations that you may later regret and will need to seek forgiveness. Is your behavior or off-handed comments contributing to a strained relationship? Think before you speak. While we have a constitutional right to the freedom of speech, we do not have an “inalienable right” to say what ever we want, any time we want, particularly if it may be hurtful. Would you be willing to forgive someone for the same offense you committed against someone else?– And would you expect the person offended to forgive you? The concept here is to be honest with yourself in considering your own behavior and whether it contributes to strained or hurtful relationships.
Coming from the hate Meister troll who does nothing but spew out relentless insults, lies, slander, and whatever insanity you think will hurt people the most, your post is >>>FUNNY<<<! !!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14337 Feb 28, 2013
Janee
IAS does not want to take it privately she said it happened on a PUBLIC forum and that is where it will be dealt with.

Oh but it is okay SHE AIRS lies about me on here but when I AIR things here to try and get people to see the truth I am the bad one. You do not want to see both sides.

dinner time
bye

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14338 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
B back later
bye
<quoted text>
Here is what you are answering to, Native,
So, you consider my post here 'jumping on you'?
I asked you where are your attempts to 'get along'?
You didn't answer me except to indicate that others have to act/post in a certain way to you or about you.
You just recently say, once again, that I am not a Christian. It was on that Topix Theatre thread created just to have fun.
I consider that 'calling names', Native. Calling names does not have to be curse words.
No one wants to try? DO YOU?
Show me that post where you tried to get along with the others here that you have problems with, please.
You don't have 4 years worth of posts showing that 'it is not you'. Your problem is that you cannot see your own faults here, and most likely never will, from all indications.
As long as you continue to shove all the blame here onto others, no, nothing will ever work out. YOU are the main part of the problem.
And, I am leading here by example, Native.
I am being honest.
Others are at fault at times, sure. We all are.
But, not the extent you are.
The blame lies heavily on your shoulders.
If you cannot handle this situation, then do not post about it anymore.
No one is ever going to believe your excuses when others here already know the full history of this problem.
No one.
I cannot speak for others, but I will never coddle you or keep silent while you post scalding remarks about me or others.
You don't want scalding remarks, then, don't make any.
The choice is yours.
Not mine, not anyone else.
Yours.
Nettiebelle wrote:
You are NOT innocent here, so please stop trying to indicate that it is 'them', not 'you'.
YOU go for it FIRST.
Post about other things.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14339 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Janee
IAS does not want to take it privately she said it happened on a PUBLIC forum and that is where it will be dealt with.
Oh but it is okay SHE AIRS lies about me on here but when I AIR things here to try and get people to see the truth I am the bad one. You do not want to see both sides.
dinner time
bye
In the last year, how many times has IAS posted to you??

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#14341 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In the last year, how many times has IAS posted to you??
Can I answer that Jay? PLEASE can I? OOOOOOOOO times I haven't poster to that nic in well over a year.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14342 Feb 28, 2013
Nettie
THEN STOP SHOVING all the blame on me and admit that troth, IAS, Norcal, and Jay and Murphy and YOU all are not making an effort and YES I HAVE tried to make an effort only to be shot down every time and I have post for the last 4 yrs also showing you people following me from thread to thread on topix and blaming me for everything. IT TAKES 2 and if you cannot admit that what troth and others do is just as bad as what you claim I do then NO we will never work this out. YOU SIT BACK and watch troth make fun of the handicap and yo say NOTHING to him and IAS who lies about me you do not care about that and you expect me to sit back and take the lies.
No, I am NOT the main part of the problem it always takes 2 AND if the mods watch they will see how some of your bully friends like troth treat people in here that do not agree with him.
I HAVE TRIED but again you do NOT want to see that. Every time I DO try I get shot down by troth and MURPHY and others so no matter what I say IT WILL NEVER be good enough for you or them.
YOUR NOT A MOD you do not get to tell me what to post about and by the way I am in my legal right to say if I do not believe your a Christian according to the Bible I follow. You believe in abortion, homosexuality, and you support those who also believe in these things and that right there in my beliefs goes against the Bible. Plus you do NOT believe in the WHOLE Bible. I believe it is the INSPIRED word of God. A Christian will not support SIN and you support sin by supporting the rights of people to do these things.
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you are answering to, Native,
So, you consider my post here 'jumping on you'?
I asked you where are your attempts to 'get along'?
You didn't answer me except to indicate that others have to act/post in a certain way to you or about you.
You just recently say, once again, that I am not a Christian. It was on that Topix Theatre thread created just to have fun.
I consider that 'calling names', Native. Calling names does not have to be curse words.
No one wants to try? DO YOU?
Show me that post where you tried to get along with the others here that you have problems with, please.
You don't have 4 years worth of posts showing that 'it is not you'. Your problem is that you cannot see your own faults here, and most likely never will, from all indications.
As long as you continue to shove all the blame here onto others, no, nothing will ever work out. YOU are the main part of the problem.
And, I am leading here by example, Native.
I am being honest.
Others are at fault at times, sure. We all are.
But, not the extent you are.
The blame lies heavily on your shoulders.
If you cannot handle this situation, then do not post about it anymore.
No one is ever going to believe your excuses when others here already know the full history of this problem.
No one.
I cannot speak for others, but I will never coddle you or keep silent while you post scalding remarks about me or others.
You don't want scalding remarks, then, don't make any.
The choice is yours.
Not mine, not anyone else.
Yours.
Nettiebelle wrote:
YOU go for it FIRST.
Post about other things.

Location hidden

#14343 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Janee
dinner time
bye
As to you comment of:

"I AIR things here to try and get people to see the truth I am the bad one."

Yes, the truth is that you are the bad one, THANKS for FINALLY admitting to that!!!

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#14344 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Janee
dinner time
bye
Where has IAS posted anything about you, lets say, in the last year? I haven't seen any responses to you by her. Your obsessive fixation on revenge towards her is perverse.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14345 Feb 28, 2013
Jay
SEVERAL TIMES she has made INDIRECT post to me and about me. Do I need to pull those up??? Go and read the THOU SHALT NOT KILL thread and you will see the post. She is not the only one hurt here she has hurt my family by what she did AND so have you and that will NEVER be forgotten because it is something in dreaded now when the anniversary comes up.

going to the other thread be back later
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>In the last year, how many times has IAS posted to you??
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14346 Feb 28, 2013
The Star
STOP CHANGING MY POST or you will be reported YOU KNOW it is against TOS to change another persons post. You are a low down person DO I NEED TO PULL YOUR POST and show the mods how you came down all over IAS for her way of treating me? YOU KNOW THE ONES where you saw how mean and ugly she was to me? YOU ADMITTED on open forum? Those are saved as EVIDENCE of other posters like yourself ADMITTING she was also part of the PROBLEM. Remember how you told her to change her NICK? That she thrived on coming after me?
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
As to you comment of:
Yes, the truth is that you are the bad one, THANKS for FINALLY admitting to that!!!

Location hidden

#14347 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
The Star
STOP CHANGING MY POST or you will be reported YOU KNOW it is against TOS to change another persons post. You are a low down person DO I NEED TO PULL YOUR POST and show the mods how you came down all over IAS for her way of treating me? YOU KNOW THE ONES where you saw how mean and ugly she was to me? YOU ADMITTED on open forum? Those are saved as EVIDENCE of other posters like yourself ADMITTING she was also part of the PROBLEM. Remember how you told her to change her NICK? That she thrived on coming after me?
<quoted text>
Stop lying, I did not change your post. That is exactly what YOU wrote. Anyone can go back and see that YOU wrote:

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14348 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Nettie
THEN STOP SHOVING all the blame on me and admit that troth, IAS, Norcal, and Jay and Murphy and YOU all are not making an effort and YES I HAVE tried to make an effort only to be shot down every time and I have post for the last 4 yrs also showing you people following me from thread to thread on topix and blaming me for everything. IT TAKES 2 and if you cannot admit that what troth and others do is just as bad as what you claim I do then NO we will never work this out. YOU SIT BACK and watch troth make fun of the handicap and yo say NOTHING to him and IAS who lies about me you do not care about that and you expect me to sit back and take the lies.
No, I am NOT the main part of the problem it always takes 2 AND if the mods watch they will see how some of your bully friends like troth treat people in here that do not agree with him.
I HAVE TRIED but again you do NOT want to see that. Every time I DO try I get shot down by troth and MURPHY and others so no matter what I say IT WILL NEVER be good enough for you or them.
YOUR NOT A MOD you do not get to tell me what to post about and by the way I am in my legal right to say if I do not believe your a Christian according to the Bible I follow. You believe in abortion, homosexuality, and you support those who also believe in these things and that right there in my beliefs goes against the Bible. Plus you do NOT believe in the WHOLE Bible. I believe it is the INSPIRED word of God. A Christian will not support SIN and you support sin by supporting the rights of people to do these things.
<quoted text>
LOL so now you have to drag Netties religious through the mud. Yet if myself or Troth mention one word about your religious convections, we are deemed jesus haters. To rich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's talk about God's definition of love 21 min dollarsbill 559
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 25 min Chelsee11 18,511
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 29 min dollarsbill 98
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 53 min chrisace803 151
NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Micr... 54 min Gary Coaldigger 13
Evoution Frauds 57 min Gary Coaldigger 44
sad 2 hr Lauren 1
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 6 hr Pastor LDM 75
More from around the web