“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#14259 Feb 28, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Purple bud and you have a deal.
It doesn't look that purple to me but if you eat that thirteenth tamale you be trippin for days.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#14260 Feb 28, 2013
Don't forget the bong, the papers and the tamales.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#14261 Feb 28, 2013
Actually, it's not a bong at all. It's a water pipe. Let's check this out. It's shaped like a mushroom with a smiley face on the stem that looks like a cross between the Mad Hatter and the Chesire Cat, stoned to the max.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#14262 Feb 28, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Actually, it's not a bong at all. It's a water pipe. Let's check this out. It's shaped like a mushroom with a smiley face on the stem that looks like a cross between the Mad Hatter and the Chesire Cat, stoned to the max.
Well you know what I always say, A home is not truly a home unless your couch smells like bong water and cat piss.

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#14263 Feb 28, 2013
Good Morning Friends! The sun is shining with a nip in the air. A few clouds and the birds are chirping singing their songs! SPRING is coming!!!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14264 Feb 28, 2013
not really
why not mind your own business cause this does NOT concern you? This is between IAS and I and NO ONE else and this is why this has gotten so out of hand cause people like yourself butted in other people's problems and then they cannot be resolved.

Even DOC had it wrong IAS was NOT gone a year it was ME almost gone a year and then IAS posted the photo which brought me back. Then you butted in when you had no clue of the TRUTH of what happened only what IAS told you.

Oh and the DOC has been part of this since back in the gay marriage foe ban mobilize thread which is why he/she was telling SERIOUSLY to go and read the thread.
not really wrote:
<quoted text>Well Mac you should mind your own before someone posts personal crap about you

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#14265 Feb 28, 2013
Seems like some folks don't like having a good day!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14266 Feb 28, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very telling how you are only friends with those who are the dregs of "Christian" wannabe loser trolls.
Romans can say hi to any one he/she wants to. It doesn't not have to include you...you are the troll. The difference in you and Romans is quiet clear.

Romans = truth!
Seen = lies!

Now have yourself a nice day, LOL....bye.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#14267 Feb 28, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
Good Morning Friends! The sun is shining with a nip in the air. A few clouds and the birds are chirping singing their songs! SPRING is coming!!!
Yes it is......I can't wait.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14268 Feb 28, 2013
The Christian Truth AKA Doc
Please if you are going to tell things let it be the truth.
SERIOUSLY was NOT involved in the PHOTO of my mom. Neither was Nettiebelle nor Norcal Native. None of them EVER posted a photo of her. Seriously, Nettiebelle, and Norcal had all ran together in different threads but that was the extent of it. Nettiebelle did not even have a computer at the time that most of this happened and did not learn about the photo till later. Norcal did know about it, but she also NEVER posted the photo. LAY OFF SERIOUSLY she at least is willing to bring two people together that have been at each others throat now for several years and want healing. She has been on here trying to stop all this crap and you are NOT helping things. I was the one gone for almost a year NOT Iamservant so get that straight also cause she is the one who brought me back into the forums after being gone 11 months.
NO Nettie and ROSE aka Norcal was NOT part of the November 20, 2011 posting of my mother's photo that is NOT true that was JAZY who did that. STOP BLAMING people who had no part and STOP USING MY mother's obituary in here to play your game of attacking them all the time. LEAVE MY MOTHER out of your attacks in here.

I have said my peace and will not repeat this again.
Oh and one more thing I DO NOT need someone to like me in here cause I have real friends and they do like me so me being accepted in here means NOTHING to me. My being a good person has NOTHING to do with this thread I am a good person and am realizing my anger has got the best of me, but in time if you and some others STOP some of that could be healed as SERIOUSLY has said.

bye
The Christian Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You are just plain filth and sick and evil.
You know darn well that your ilk knows the game and you are filthy.
Perhaps, your evil is not clear to all.
This has nothing to do with Servant and Native and it never has. Servant and Native were friends, then the filth maggot Rose T-H came in with her then wiccan G-D crap and created this mess.
see: "Gay marriage foes thread in 2008". Servant has been gone for over one year and she was not even here shen Troth, Rose, Jazybird, Nettie and you were all part of the Nov. 20, 2011 posting of the obit. photo. So demon please explain how that had anything to do with Servant and Native.
Nettie said it best, Nettie thinks that Native deserved it because Nettie and you all are evil.
The slime Jay, even in Feb. 2012 pretended to be Natives friend, to get her e-mail and personal information and then Jay started sendind filthy and obscene posts.
The only thing Native has ever done is try to get you all to see that she is a good person and she has wanted you all to like her and to not hate her because she believes differenly from you.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU WILL DISCOVER THIS SOON.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14269 Feb 28, 2013
IAS
Ya we do
so you have a good day too.
I am Servant wrote:
Seems like some folks don't like having a good day!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14270 Feb 28, 2013
Native, stop the bull shat, let it die.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#14271 Feb 28, 2013
Since the sun is shining and I have places to go and people to see I'll be back whenever I am back. Could be hours then again just minuets.

“Howdy How”

Hayward, CA

#14272 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Good luck with that Jazy! Hope you have a lovely day! I plan to.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#14273 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Jazy........let these two ladies heal. It has been a long time coming. Thank you....

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14274 Feb 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Jazy........let these two ladies heal. It has been a long time coming. Thank you....
Damn Laci, thats what I said, let the shat die.
not really

Jersey City, NJ

#14277 Feb 28, 2013
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#142752 min ago

Native from Pa wrote:
not really
why not mind your own business cause this does NOT concern you? This is between IAS and I and NO ONE else and this is why this has gotten so out of hand cause people like yourself butted in other people's problems and then they cannot be resolved.
Even DOC had it wrong IAS was NOT gone a year it was ME almost gone a year and then IAS posted the photo which brought me back. Then you butted in when you had no clue of the TRUTH of what happened only what IAS told you.
Oh and the DOC has been part of this since back in the gay marriage foe ban mobilize thread which is why he/she was telling SERIOUSLY to go and read the thread.
<quoted text>
First post of the day and right out the gate with the hate.... this is reported to the mod that is watching to see who starts the crap.. YOU
not really
Newark, NJ
1 min ago

Jazybird58 wrote:
I have'nt even posted yet, that cow attacks first thing, It's reprted. And the second post she's rehashing the same tired worn out crap... blah blah.. When is it going to dawn on her none one cares.
not really

Jersey City, NJ

#14278 Feb 28, 2013
I have'nt even posted yet, that cow attacks first thing, It's reprted. And the second post she's rehashing the same tired worn out crap... blah blah.. When is it going to dawn on her none one cares.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#14279 Feb 28, 2013
not really wrote:
<quoted text>I have'nt even posted yet, that cow attacks first thing, It's reprted. And the second post she's rehashing the same tired worn out crap... blah blah.. When is it going to dawn on her none one cares.
I have told her many many times, NO ONE CARES
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14280 Feb 28, 2013
no you wont
Where is the hate?
Only hate is coming from you CALLING me a cow shows you hate.
I responded to a post from last night from the doc GET OVER IT.
bye
noyouwont wrote:
<quoted text>First post of the day and right out the gate with the hate.... this is reported to the mod that is watching to see who starts the crap.. YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evoution Frauds 4 min Gillette 61
Where Did the Devil Come From? (May '08) 39 min dollarsbill 419
Let's talk about God's definition of love 44 min dollarsbill 586
happy birthday, jesus!!! 1 hr Anonymous 11
sad 1 hr Hope 6
God lied and sepent/satan told truth (Jul '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 158
Is America the most immoral.. 2 hr dollarsbill 2
Answer This,If You Will and If You Can... 2 hr dollarsbill 112
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr purplelady1040 18,512
From The Desk Of Pastor LDM 5 hr dollarsbill 77