There are a lotta nuts on here
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#14285 Feb 28, 2013
Quick question: why are you so awful?
Native from Pa wrote:
no you wont
Where is the hate?
Only hate is coming from you CALLING me a cow shows you hate.
I responded to a post from last night from the doc GET OVER IT.
bye
<quoted text>
not really

Union, NJ

#14286 Feb 28, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>And I apologized, both on Topix, for all to see and I private. Yet YOU WILL NOT LET IT DIE
Alot of people got falsly accused then and now for the pic and the obit. She does not want apologies, she wants suffering.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14287 Feb 28, 2013
not really
Why not be honest and say you are MRSMURPHY cause she is the ONLY one who hates me on here.
Again you are clueless and as you can read I told him to STOP the attacks on the people NOT involved.
Maybe you should mind your own business and move on this whole matter does NOT concern you at all. You are a busy body!!

Have a nice day and I will respond to anyone I please. You are not the topix mother on here who call tell others what they can say.
not really wrote:
<quoted text>you responded to me, LIAR. And yes, I do hate you, at least I am honest in my feelings instead of being a back biting snake like you. Maybe you and Mack should rethink your plots and move on.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14288 Feb 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone, just try to ignore Native that is trying to provoke you. God bless you.......
Good advise!
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14289 Feb 28, 2013
Jazy
Ya, you apologized then went and started calling me names and joining in with others AGAIN concerning the obit. When someone is truly sorry they will leave it alone and not go behind someones back and join in with others to continue the same behavior. If you are sorry then STOP the personal attacks and then stop joining in with others to demean me then maybe I will believe you are TRULY sorry and it is not just words and then maybe you and I can move PAST this once and for all.

Have a nice day
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>And I apologized, both on Topix, for all to see and I private. Yet YOU WILL NOT LET IT DIE
not really

Union, NJ

#14290 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really
Why not be honest and say you are MRSMURPHY cause she is the ONLY one who hates me on here.
Again you are clueless and as you can read I told him to STOP the attacks on the people NOT involved.
Maybe you should mind your own business and move on this whole matter does NOT concern you at all. You are a busy body!!
Have a nice day and I will respond to anyone I please. You are not the topix mother on here who call tell others what they can say.
<quoted text>
You have a laundry list of posters whom hate you. You can respond to who you please but your smart assed hate and threats are reported.
not really

Union, NJ

#14291 Feb 28, 2013
The above post of Natives is the classic example if you bend to my will then I will act like a human, if not then I will rant and rave and beat the dead horse.. In other words, if Jay stops posting to others and kisses your ass again as he did before then you just continue your hate. There is no changing you why do you even lie about it
Kantara2009

Turkey

#14292 Feb 28, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing the gospel is not the same as trying to shove it down someone's throat. You have misinterpreted the bible Homer.
..........Hello John , you have an international reply from a WASP ( Scottish ). You sound like the morrow image of those bearded baboons around the Middle East ( with respect , if you have the means I would recommend that you should do some traveling outside of America,to open your mind !( I'm living right next to one of those who Jesus chose , in Cyprus (but don't believe in your scriptures , as they were written many century's later
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14293 Feb 28, 2013
not really
AKA MRSMURPHY you do NOT speak for others on here you were told that before. If you hate me FINE I do NOT lose sleep over it. I know several in here that DO NOT hate me so you speak for yourself NO ONE else and I know for a fact IAS does not hate me. IAS cannot hate me and love the Lord because the Bible says YOU WILL be known by your love for one another. So you speak for you and that is okay. You only hurt you NOT me. I am thankful for SERIOUSLY the poster in here cause she has made more sense in the last few days than the last few years I have known her and she is right one of us gotta heal and I will be damned if I will allow you or anyone to ruin my chance of healing even if it takes time.
Have a nice day
bye
not really wrote:
<quoted text>You have a laundry list of posters whom hate you. You can respond to who you please but your smart assed hate and threats are reported.

Location hidden

#14294 Feb 28, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. The guilt hangs on for a while, but for me, it's gone and it's a much better life. I think the turning point was when I was shot in the chest at 19. The old brush with certain death thing. You actually know better than me though, but the message was very clear.
And I was in a rush yesterday, so forgot to include a question I wanted to ask.

What was it about your brush with death that caused you to find your own spiritual path instead of following the herd of Christians?

And if it's too personal and you don't want to elaborate here, I understand. But would like to at least know the general reasons.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#14295 Feb 28, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't look that purple to me but if you eat that thirteenth tamale you be trippin for days.
You been gettin' into MY acid stash again?
Ah shucks,... you know you're welcome to, Dollie Lambie.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14296 Feb 28, 2013
not really
if you want to continue your hate then stop moaning about things in here cause your PART OF THE PROBLEM and you do not want a resolution. Someone who says there sorry ACT like their sorry not continue in the same behavior. I am not asking Jay to kiss my ass. I am asking him to change his ways toward me if what he says is true that he truly is sorry for what he did. By the way I already act human you do not see me in here calling people fat pig or any other disgusting names to demean someone. Bullies call people names like you do and want to keep others from healing cause then you will have no one to fight with if people start getting along.

I did NOT ask Jay to stop posting to others I am not like you trying to control the masses in here from whom they can speak to. I only asked Jay to stop the NAME calling and belittling.
STOP acting like you can control other posters.

If Jay is serious and he means he is truly sorry then time will tell by how HE treats me and that is all I am saying.

Have a nice day
not really wrote:
The above post of Natives is the classic example if you bend to my will then I will act like a human, if not then I will rant and rave and beat the dead horse.. In other words, if Jay stops posting to others and kisses your ass again as he did before then you just continue your hate. There is no changing you why do you even lie about it

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14297 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
Ya, you apologized then went and started calling me names and joining in with others AGAIN concerning the obit. When someone is truly sorry they will leave it alone and not go behind someones back and join in with others to continue the same behavior. If you are sorry then STOP the personal attacks and then stop joining in with others to demean me then maybe I will believe you are TRULY sorry and it is not just words and then maybe you and I can move PAST this once and for all.
Have a nice day
<quoted text>
Wrong, I tried to help you, I told you how to put an end to it. You tossed your buddy under the buss, Yes sir you parked that sucker on Doctor Demented. You then blamed all this crap on him. When that failed you came after me. You are the one that won't leave this crap alone. You crave the attention, you desire to be the center of controversy. You say poor ME, we say poor us.
Native from Pa

New Holland, PA

#14298 Feb 28, 2013
Jazy
You lie I did NOT put all this on DOC because I have POST from DOC to prove alot of things. YOU tried to help me? YOUR A JOKE JAY you are the one who helped with posting things and made things WORSE then you have the nerve to say you tried to help? Then do NOT address me JAY and stop with the bad mouthing me because for now on EVERY TIME you belittle me and call me names it will be reported. U are not going to blame me for something YOU and some others did in here concerning my mother. YOU did it NOT me. No wrong I do not but you and the rest do because that is why you did what you did cause apparently you do not get attention at home so you come on a forum and do it by bullying.. So again DO NOT POST to me or address me in any fashion and that should not be hard right?
thanks
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, I tried to help you, I told you how to put an end to it. You tossed your buddy under the buss, Yes sir you parked that sucker on Doctor Demented. You then blamed all this crap on him. When that failed you came after me. You are the one that won't leave this crap alone. You crave the attention, you desire to be the center of controversy. You say poor ME, we say poor us.

Location hidden

#14299 Feb 28, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
People. A black mass is a ritual of blasphemy which is used to purge any remnants of fear left over from a religious upbringing.
So you don't get jokes, got it.

But I already knew in general that a "black mass" had something to do with your evil Satanic beliefs. And that I want no part of your evil beliefs.
not really

Union, NJ

#14300 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really
AKA MRSMURPHY you do NOT speak for others on here you were told that before. If you hate me FINE I do NOT lose sleep over it. I know several in here that DO NOT hate me so you speak for yourself NO ONE else and I know for a fact IAS does not hate me. IAS cannot hate me and love the Lord because the Bible says YOU WILL be known by your love for one another. So you speak for you and that is okay. You only hurt you NOT me. I am thankful for SERIOUSLY the poster in here cause she has made more sense in the last few days than the last few years I have known her and she is right one of us gotta heal and I will be damned if I will allow you or anyone to ruin my chance of healing even if it takes time.
Have a nice day
bye
<quoted text>
You have had years to heal, yet you refuse to. We have seen this before from you, yet you have done nothing to change your ways. I will see that Servent heals and you cannot do harm to her anymore.

Location hidden

#14301 Feb 28, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Romans can say hi to any one he/she wants to. It doesn't not have to include you...you are the troll. The difference in you and Romans is quiet clear.
Romans = truth!
Seen = lies!
Now have yourself a nice day, LOL....bye.
And your delusional hate driven rant has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"It's very telling how you are only friends with those who are the dregs of "Christian" wannabe loser trolls."
not really

Union, NJ

#14302 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
You lie I did NOT put all this on DOC because I have POST from DOC to prove alot of things. YOU tried to help me? YOUR A JOKE JAY you are the one who helped with posting things and made things WORSE then you have the nerve to say you tried to help? Then do NOT address me JAY and stop with the bad mouthing me because for now on EVERY TIME you belittle me and call me names it will be reported. U are not going to blame me for something YOU and some others did in here concerning my mother. YOU did it NOT me. No wrong I do not but you and the rest do because that is why you did what you did cause apparently you do not get attention at home so you come on a forum and do it by bullying.. So again DO NOT POST to me or address me in any fashion and that should not be hard right?
thanks
<quoted text>
Looky there, seems I do speak for others. I don't see Jay climbing on the kiss Natives ass bandwagon too soon. Like I said, you get what you give and you deserve everything you get and then some.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#14303 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
not really
why not mind your own business cause this does NOT concern you? This is between IAS and I and NO ONE else and this is why this has gotten so out of hand cause people like yourself butted in other people's problems and then they cannot be resolved.
Even DOC had it wrong IAS was NOT gone a year it was ME almost gone a year and then IAS posted the photo which brought me back. Then you butted in when you had no clue of the TRUTH of what happened only what IAS told you.
Oh and the DOC has been part of this since back in the gay marriage foe ban mobilize thread which is why he/she was telling SERIOUSLY to go and read the thread.
<quoted text>
Native: "This is between IAS and I and NO ONE else ...."

So a public forum is NOT an appropriate place for you to be discussing what is between YOU and IAS and NO ONE ELSE.
And therein lies the problem, Native.
THAT is why "this has gotten so out of hand".

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14304 Feb 28, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Jazy
thanks
<quoted text>
What We Do
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Wrong you blamed Doc. You stuck him with all your BULL shat Law suit crap. YOU conspired with him to defame and humiliate NorCal, Nettie, IAS and many many others. Don't forget YOU sent me the flucking emails between you to.

Here is the Difference, I admitted what I have done in the past. You on the other hand blame everyone for YOUR problems. Flucking Denial is not a river in Egypt.

I told you how to stop this crap, Doc told you how, even Ken told you how to stop it. We told you to stop bringing this crap up every time someone disagrees with your stupid ass. You constantly fall back to your childhood abuse, your mothers picture, your sexual encounter with a woman. All as a way to deflect the conversation when someone is handing your azz to you on a platter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 14 min loveismygoal 5,074
I'm a white girl who hates white men. 45 min Emmeline 78
Atheism in a nutshell. (Sep '14) 47 min Emmeline 75
Is Obesity a Sin or Curse from God? 1 hr Emmeline 81
WHY GOD does HATE HOMOSEXUALS and LESBIANS????? (Dec '13) 1 hr Emmeline 334
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST 1 hr Emmeline 28
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 2 hr KAB 962
Why do you really believe in a god? 2 hr Allen Richards 326
I RULE OVER the spirits on EARTH 2 hr anonymous 30
More from around the web