There are a lotta nuts on here

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13128 Feb 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can locate Hell on GPS,let me know.
I guarantee, when you get there you won't be concerned with its location. Only that you are there.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#13129 Feb 24, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb, dumb, Janebee dissed you nicey and without calling you a name.
The reason you attacked Laci is the reason you hav done it for over 2 years, you are disgusting and it has nothing to do with "doc".
It has only been you bring up that word and that act and only you. Perhaps your beliefs come from your own issues.
We were discussing your on our back profession and the fact that you have a stripper out fit on and not a belly dancer outfit.
Also, sexual deviation and perversions are like drug abuse, different substances but same effect. Homosexuality and pedophilia by definition are not the same, but pedophilia is found more regularly among homosexuals.
Also, bestiality, necrophilia, pedophilia and homosexuality shared and still share the same paraphilic nature and based on research were classified together.
If gays wish to remove homosexuality as a paraphilia, then they have to do the same for the others, which is why the ral scientific community call the removal political.
Strange thing, many stripper pole dancers are either bisexual or homosexual lesbians.
Duh : "Dumb, dumb, Janebee dissed you nicey and without calling you a name".

Duh,... I did no such thing, Doc!
I rarely diss anyone, but when I do, I'm not above calling them by a name of my own choosing.
You can see that illustrated, if you check-out post # 3096 above.
But you already did, didn't you!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#13130 Feb 24, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Janeebee is back. If you find your gratitude from posts from an anonymous poster, then I suspect that you have nothing to be gratful for. I find my gratitude in the love from my parents, mom and dad, siblings, spouse and children.
I am sorry if you can not say as much. Perhaps it is due to your denegerate mind, which has left you without friends, even now and even from your youth.
Oh Duh, it isn't your fault.
I just feel sorry for you.
You're not to blame for being stupid.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13131 Feb 24, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop twisting, conniving and lying and find something useful to do with your time? You're pretty much here, 24/7. That does not make for a healthy life.
I am not here 24-7....if I want to I will be.......and there is nothing you can do about it.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#13132 Feb 24, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. GodSmacked taught her everything he knows...attack, be brutal and when responded to in kind, report to the mods. It's how trolls roll.
I could call you out long before Smacked did......It is you that is on every thread.....I am only on a few.
Derp

San Jose, CA

#13133 Feb 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all lies because you posted it.
BTW,fcktard, my profile pic is not a belly dance pic. I model for my cousin who is a photographer and some of her friends who are photographers. When I dance I wear belly dance costumes.
Now go hang yourself and end your misery. You know you will never see peace in life.
First off, liar, you stripper attire is not modeling attire. It is stripper attire. The only mediling you do is in backj allies with old men. Well based on what you are wearing that is clear.

Did you dad request you to join him in his hanging or is this a new affliciton You know, you gays are suicidal so you should run from the thoughts.

But, then again, keep posting, so only insane people will support you.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#13134 Feb 24, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, Doc is notorious for being malicious, vile and depraved. IMO, he/she/it is THE most consistently detestable poster in the Forum.
But your guess is as good as mine as for why Laci would defend him, although.....well,....Fundies ARE known to be FAR more reactive than rational, which probably has something to do with it.
Thanks for explaining the reason you said what you did about Laci.
Now I understand you better, too!
So you are 2 faced? Do you really think I care what pagan says about me.....or you for that matter? You don't think pagan is malicious? Trying to get ppl to kill themselves? You understand back-peddling......I defend no one that is malicious. You do though.
Derp

San Jose, CA

#13135 Feb 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No pervert they don't. Google it.
I don't need to because my husband and I were given custody of one of his relative's children. We both have paternal rights. No where was the term maternal rights used,not on her parents end or ours.
Your stupidity is simply yours and the fact that you have a screwed up dysfunctional family is no news. Will that child join you as a stripper for pennies and change???
Derp

San Jose, CA

#13136 Feb 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder Laci likes you. You're just as ignorant as she is. I'm not a stripper if I was I'd say so because I have no problem with strippers.
N wonder Lilith likes you, since you are a prostitute too. It is obvious by your stripper outfit and you crackhead looking appearance. I hope that you are not younger than 45, because if so, drugs have done you in.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#13137 Feb 24, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a good marriage. Know how I know? You're here bashing people and being hateful. YOu can't corner that and keep that in one section of your life. HAte spreads and becomes the dominant force in lives, as much as love does. Your hatred is real and it comes out in your real life.
Anyone can smile. FEW can be happy. And your posts indicate you are FAR from happy, I don't care how much you smile. MOST of your smiles, I will speculate, come right after you've said something mean to someone.
I don't like you...I can't find any reason TO like you. Mean people suck. And you are one consistently mean person. Please do show me in the bible where Christ said only the mean will go to heaven.....;)
I am being truthful with you Cookie, you are in denial. You don't worry about Christ I am sure, it is Buddha that has captured you heart,lol. Yes I am happy......

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13138 Feb 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I could call you out long before Smacked did......It is you that is on every thread.....I am only on a few.
Cookie is a lost soul groping in darkness, seeking the gullible to drag down with her to the eternal fire.
Derp

San Jose, CA

#13139 Feb 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it. You will never return to Topix again once you hit red tube.
Base on it coming from you, it is likely one of your stripper for dimes channels. Are you here solicing? Well, try the dog kennel, more takers for you. Not many, but start at the bottom and stay there.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#13140 Feb 24, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are 2 faced? Do you really think I care what pagan says about me.....or you for that matter? You don't think pagan is malicious? Trying to get ppl to kill themselves? You understand back-peddling......I defend no one that is malicious. You do though.
Laci read the posts written just today from doc in fact one vile post of his is right above yours. You cannot be so damned naive that you can't tell what he is. How many people do you know who are obsessed with daddys,sex and strippers and all that other crap he posts even though it has nothing to do with the topic. Grow up and stop being so needy for defenders that you will even defend a pedophile.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#13141 Feb 24, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>N wonder Lilith likes you, since you are a prostitute too. It is obvious by your stripper outfit and you crackhead looking appearance. I hope that you are not younger than 45, because if so, drugs have done you in.
Laci Ann approves this post.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#13142 Feb 24, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>Base on it coming from you, it is likely one of your stripper for dimes channels. Are you here solicing? Well, try the dog kennel, more takers for you. Not many, but start at the bottom and stay there.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#13143 Feb 24, 2013
Derp wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity is simply yours and the fact that you have a screwed up dysfunctional family is no news. Will that child join you as a stripper for pennies and change???
Derp

San Jose, CA

#13144 Feb 24, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, Doc is notorious for being malicious, vile and depraved. IMO, he/she/it is THE most consistently detestable poster in the Forum.
But your guess is as good as mine as for why Laci would defend him, although.....well,....Fundies ARE known to be FAR more reactive than rational, which probably has something to do with it.
Yes, we do understand you, since you are here defening Pagan and your vile friends. I guess you are a proven maggot.

So, explain how is it that Doc is malicious, vile and depraved? Of course, you mean that you supported the malicious, vile and depraved attacks that you joined in on. I guess Doc simply spoiled your fun. You all really freaked out when resident got banned, she derserved it.

What I fun telling of you, like most gays, you have never stood in opposition to the posting of the obituary photo. That is odd since you were here when it happened just a few days ago and each time in the past.

Was it also odd is that Native has been gone for months, then you suddenly show up with the attack dogs. What is your position, to soften Native up while they nip, bite and attack?

Who do you oppose? Nettie, NorCal, Troth, Jazybird, Murphy, Seriously, Servant, Cookie crumbs, Satanic witch or just those who oppose them like the Doc?????????

YOU WON'T ANSWER.
Derp

San Jose, CA

#13145 Feb 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci read the posts written just today from doc in fact one vile post of his is right above yours. You cannot be so damned naive that you can't tell what he is. How many people do you know who are obsessed with daddys,sex and strippers and all that other crap he posts even though it has nothing to do with the topic. Grow up and stop being so needy for defenders that you will even defend a pedophile.
It did not work, we all saw your perverted posts and yours only.
Derp

San Jose, CA

#13146 Feb 24, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>

Now go hang yourself and end your misery. You know you will never see peace in life.
Janeebee and Lilith the prostitute both approve of your above post.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#13147 Feb 24, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are. Usually they will fall for anyone who quotes the bible and will defend their rhetoric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 1 hr Ede 37
Intelligent People Question Everything (Sep '16) 3 hr Bruce Shafer 2,558
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr Maverick 808 21,202
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 5 hr Blacklagoon 35
Can Someone Please Explain Luke 17:34 for me? (May '10) 6 hr Hamilton Square 79
Predestination, All Things are Determined by God 6 hr Hamilton Square 90
The Tzniut, Wives and Head Coverings 6 hr Hamilton Square 13
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 7 hr Cats paw 118
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 8 hr Cats paw 107
Early Christianity 8 hr Cats paw 1,577