There are a lotta nuts on here

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#12464 Feb 23, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
Ya big cry baby. Can't you fight you're own battles without running to the mods?
really

Union, NJ

#12465 Feb 23, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you gonna tell my mom too
The address is in a response post of the obituary that was posted realier... other than that Murphy has it

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12466 Feb 23, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya big cry baby. Can't you fight you're own battles without running to the mods?
Nope. GodSmacked taught her everything he knows...attack, be brutal and when responded to in kind, report to the mods. It's how trolls roll.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12469 Feb 23, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci: ".......you are messed up".
She sure did sound like she was in that comment.
And people will sometimes express their intense dislike for another person by falsely characterizing them as being something they're not - usually something preposterous and negative.
But not to worry, Laci. Not even your worst enemy would believe you loved pedophiles and child abusers.
Such an obvious lie!
WTH,is the big damn deal? I've had my personal info and pics up on here for years and nothing bad has happened to me because of it.
Almost everybody gets on here and hides and posts all sorts of crap which they wouldn't dare say if they had to have their name or their pic up alongside their words. Say what you want about me but at least I'm for real and I do not hide behind stupid avatars and then brag about how bad ass or how faithful I am like these fcking fake ass pu$$ies do.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12470 Feb 23, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You don't like me?? I am shocked!
I don't expect you to, I am against everything you are for. I have a good marriage.....remember you are the one divorced? My husband has been working all evening, He will be home in a little while. I am not unhappy with my life, my smile showed that. I know everyone will not like me, it would be scary if some of you did.
You don't have a good marriage. Know how I know? You're here bashing people and being hateful. YOu can't corner that and keep that in one section of your life. HAte spreads and becomes the dominant force in lives, as much as love does. Your hatred is real and it comes out in your real life.

Anyone can smile. FEW can be happy. And your posts indicate you are FAR from happy, I don't care how much you smile. MOST of your smiles, I will speculate, come right after you've said something mean to someone.

I don't like you...I can't find any reason TO like you. Mean people suck. And you are one consistently mean person. Please do show me in the bible where Christ said only the mean will go to heaven.....;)

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12471 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Be back later need to finish my letter to the church
Video is almost done and will be uploaded within the hour. You gonna write The Church of Satan and tell on me too?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12472 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Really
YOU ARE MURPHY so why keep lying about it? Cookie told us you were MURPHY yesterday on the forum. By the way MURPHY does NOT have my address and you best be careful because if SHE comes and harms someone in my family YOU ARE LIBEL as well as she is because this post shows you have intent to bring harm to me and my family by giving out an address. So you best back off and leave it alone. Oh and one more thing MURPHY your going to look pretty stupid if she does show up cause I AM NOT at that address and have not been and KNOW ONE in that place knows my forwarding address because I gave it to NO one an my family is also aware of you and IAS and they will NOT reveal where I am at. So STOP stalking me.
<quoted text>
Really? Show me. You're pulling a GodSmacked where she said I called HellSucks Doc and then couldn't prove it, either.

You are really pathetic. Really a baser nature person..that means you emulate the bad and evil in the world...that means you're hateful.
really

Union, NJ

#12473 Feb 23, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully understand. Can you prove any of it? If you haven't noticed, this forum has become 'Accusation Central'... of which I believe Oh so little...
Again, dickhead, the line was crossed...
Ask Jay about the e-mail, and you remember Iorbi or whatever, Native posted her e-mail and real name, That is why she no longer posts. She is trying to contact Servents church to get her into trouble.. Go ahead ask them they will confirm.. Native does alot of damage to others.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12474 Feb 23, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH,is the big damn deal? I've had my personal info and pics up on here for years and nothing bad has happened to me because of it.
Almost everybody gets on here and hides and posts all sorts of crap which they wouldn't dare say if they had to have their name or their pic up alongside their words. Say what you want about me but at least I'm for real and I do not hide behind stupid avatars and then brag about how bad ass or how faithful I am like these fcking fake ass pu$$ies do.
The big deal, I believe, is that to do this makes you a mean person and maybe she thought you were "out there", but never as mean as you've portrayed on here. Course, she hasn't read some of your removed posts, has she, on Gilbert WV.

You have to own it. Doing the things you do, regardless of what was done to you, is mean. There's no other way to categorize it.
really

Union, NJ

#12476 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Really
YOU ARE MURPHY so why keep lying about it? Cookie told us you were MURPHY yesterday on the forum. By the way MURPHY does NOT have my address and you best be careful because if SHE comes and harms someone in my family YOU ARE LIBEL as well as she is because this post shows you have intent to bring harm to me and my family by giving out an address. So you best back off and leave it alone. Oh and one more thing MURPHY your going to look pretty stupid if she does show up cause I AM NOT at that address and have not been and KNOW ONE in that place knows my forwarding address because I gave it to NO one an my family is also aware of you and IAS and they will NOT reveal where I am at. So STOP stalking me.
<quoted text>
You brain dead twit. No reading skills.. I read Cookies post, she had only made comment that you have reported Murphy to mods... Duh.. I live in Jersey.. I can and will post on these threads as I am entitled too, get over it. And as long as you are a lying whinng troll I will confront you. Deal with it. LIAR

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12477 Feb 23, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I imagine that is what he would say of you and probably ask you WTF you thought you were doing driving people away from him!
You have no excuse.
really

Union, NJ

#12478 Feb 23, 2013
Shut up and stop bashing Servent you ugly cow. She has'nt been on here for days until this morning.. You are so eat up with jealousy over that woman it's gonna kill you.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12479 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
satanic
You are reported for making death threats against me and topix does not take kindly to that and neither do the police. You may want to be careful how you post because your post can be saved and used against you if something would happen to me or anyone in my family since you did say you wanted my address so you could come and kill me. That is what was reported.
<quoted text>
Now you're listening to CD..who turns people into the police and is going to sue them because her husband is a lawyer, you know...or was that a truck driver? Doctor?

Careful who you accuse of what. Your reputation and who you are comes out of every post. And your words can be used against you, too.

Now, show me where I said anyone on here was Murphy?
really

Union, NJ

#12480 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
satanic
You are reported for making death threats against me and topix does not take kindly to that and neither do the police. You may want to be careful how you post because your post can be saved and used against you if something would happen to me or anyone in my family since you did say you wanted my address so you could come and kill me. That is what was reported.
<quoted text>
Blah blah whine whine..... grow up

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12482 Feb 23, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
The big deal, I believe, is that to do this makes you a mean person and maybe she thought you were "out there", but never as mean as you've portrayed on here. Course, she hasn't read some of your removed posts, has she, on Gilbert WV.
You have to own it. Doing the things you do, regardless of what was done to you, is mean. There's no other way to categorize it.
Well,if you had bothered to read the proper info about satanism instead of silly blog written by an Episcopalian,you would realize that we do not feel that we owe most of the world any kindnesses. Everyone with exception of our inner circle is fair game and we have no mercy upon psychic vampires like Native from Pa and Laci.

The Satanic Bible
The Book of Satan III

Love your enemies and do good to them that hate and use you is this not the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon its back when kicked?

Hate your enemies with a whole heart, and if a man smite you on one cheek,SMASH him on the other! Smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law!

He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog!.
Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom with compound interest liberally added thereunto! Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, a
ye four fold, a hundred fold!
Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit your immortal spirit shall live, not in an
intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12484 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
satanic
<quoted text>
LMAO! Do show me a post where I have made a death threat against you.
What fcking liar you are.
If I'm in a mood to harm someone I will do it without giving them any warning and they would most likely never know where it came from.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12485 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Cookie
WHY DO YOU LIE? I even showed the URL to the post you said I was whining to the mods about MURPHY last night.
HERE IS THE POST AGAIN now stop lying cookie YOU RAT OUT YOUR OWN FRIENDS.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
This is what the post says
But not from the paper...that is information the FAMILY Puts in...no one else..so they AGREED for it to go out on the web. Your complaint about murphy to TM 21 on his thread in Delano CA shows just what a trolling whiner you are. YOu reveal information on Jazy and then you whine when it's done to you.
NOTICE IT SAYS YOUR COMPLAINT ABOUT MURPHY TO TM21 ON HIS THREAD SHOWS JUST WHAT A TROLLING WHINER YOU ARE.
You exposed who NativeNOTfrompa was. Because MURPHY has not been posting under MURPHY but other nicks.
<quoted text>
So what? Why do you care? I bet you're a real pain in the butt in your hood. You probably sit in the window peaking out from behind the blinds,phone in hand,calling the cops over every little thing.
Christ Force One

Nitro, WV

#12487 Feb 23, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>

Careful who you accuse of what. Your reputation and who you are comes out of every post.
And thats why everyone thinks you are crazy.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12490 Feb 23, 2013
Christ Force One wrote:
<quoted text>And thats why everyone thinks you are crazy.
An overstatement don't you think? I think TROLLS think I'm crazy cuz I smack harder than I get....;)

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12492 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
satanic
since you placed it here on topix YOU BEEN REPORTED for using a COPYRIGHT PHOTO without the permission of OLAN MILLS or MY FAMILY. I have also notified YOU TUBE OF YOUR CONDUCT.
<quoted text>
You sure it's youtube?

And where's the proof I said someone was Murphy? Have that for me yet? Where is it? Or are you pulling from the book of lies GodSmacked uses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does god love abortion? 3 hr Elganned 17
What is a Revelation? 17 hr Elganned 24
What Does God Hate? Wed Elganned 223
Over 90% of the Population Can Hear the Thought... Wed SWAMP WATCH 2
News Levels of racism in Northern Ireland revealed Wed AIPACgate 2
The = RETARDED SPIRITS = DEMON POSSESSION (Apr '13) Jun 15 2dollarbill 32
Testimonies of contacts by God (for Christians) Jun 13 Missio Dei 6