Gotcha

;)

Run along boi.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12450 Feb 23, 2013
URAGAY THUMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Please, please, please explain when a person who chooses homosexuality, suicide and AIDS ever helped. You know, a gay.
Cuz gays need help, cuz you are not capable. See: the Prop 8 plaintiff lawyers, both straight.
Awwwwwwwww.

You keep my posts? How cute.

Come here, let me pat your wittle pointy head.

Does my wittle boi wuvs me?

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#12451 Feb 23, 2013
URAGAY THUMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone accept a Jenny Craig salesman turn and look? Fat is fat, you know like lard.
Who's my cute wittle boi?

Did my wittle boi miss me? Yes he DEEEEiid.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#12453 Feb 23, 2013
URAGAY THUMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwwwwwww.
You keep my posts? How cute.
Come here, let me pat your wittle pointy head.
Does my wittle boi wuvs me?
Does my wittle boi need a bone?

Yes hims does.

Hims needs a wittle bone dis time. My wittle boi gagged on the big ones. Yes he DEEEiid.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#12454 Feb 23, 2013
NorCal Rose wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it takes curious and fortitude to do that. The ones who attack are usually the lonely grown kids, who had no friends as kids and still don't.
I just read page after page in this thread of comments full of animosity, ill-will, and insults being posted back and forth between people here.
And it's not being done by only a few, or just by some, or by CERTAIN ones.. EVERYBODY seems to be doing it right now!
I'm seeing lovely people, educated people, intelligent people, people who are normally respectful and civil, and people I consider my friends critically disparaging others with reckless abandon!
This behavior is so extremely unusual and unlike them, I'd be tempted to think they were acting that way to get rid of me, were I paranoid!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#12455 Feb 23, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Janebee.
My pleasure.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#12456 Feb 23, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when it happens to Native. to me, or when others made fun of Nettie's dead mom or Hellsucks dead parents, then it's okay.
Hypocrisy, thy name is NDanger.
NO, you are very wrong...I did lash out when (again) people crossed the line and started making fun/comments about Nettie/her mother...

You can ask her...

Otherwise, STFU!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12457 Feb 23, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. His/her analogy is one of why Laci is not a Christian.
Bullsh*t!

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12458 Feb 23, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you see me do anything but try to get Native to not see it as a victim, but to see it as proudly showing her mothers' accomplishments.
And puhleeze...don't play high horse. You don't care that Nettie's mom was attacked by GodSmacked and Laci and that HellSucks parents were attacked by GodSmacked...you really have a hypocritical streak in you shared by all trolls.
I understand, but when you make comments eluding to the fact that it's OK to post personal information on TOPIX and basically 'it sucks to be you' because it was printed in a rag...that's wrong...

No high horse here, again, I will stick up for ANYONE...I don't give a second thought to who they are if they are being wronged like that...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12459 Feb 23, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a waste of air space and you turned this forum into a cesspool. You back to your WV inbredfolk. People here have an education past 6th. grade, which I realize is usually 18 for you hicks. But then again, MY brother wasn't my father.
Seriously? You write like you are one of 'them'...

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12460 Feb 23, 2013
notakareallypa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dickhead, she had a man stalk another posters home, the woman was scared to death to be in her own home. She had the man call this woman. She has contacted this womans church.... And this poster that was harassed is one of the decent posters. She has posted personale-mals on several occasions, So before you pass judgement, learn the truth, She aint no saint.
I fully understand. Can you prove any of it? If you haven't noticed, this forum has become 'Accusation Central'... of which I believe Oh so little...

Again, dickhead, the line was crossed...

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#12461 Feb 23, 2013
URAGAY THUMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Sniff......you must be horny for your daddy?
Sniff.......Bye, mental poopie!!!!
This is what Laci supports,this person who is obviously a pedophile.He can't resist interjecting his sick fantasies into nearly every post he makes even though they have fck all to do with the topic being discussed. It's clear to everyone who hasn't lived a sheltered life up a WV hollow,that he is getting turned on by tricking people into discussing this crap with him.

Doc,don't bother replying to me because I have no intention of feeding you. Go do what you really need to do,commit suicide. Your tortured mind will then be at rest. It's the only peace you will ever know.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12462 Feb 23, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm drunk....I am the most wonderful person who ever lived...me and Lilitha and Bryan....Yeah!!!
YOu need to be deprogrammed and there is hope for you.
She lacks the intellect even if she were deprogrammed.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12463 Feb 23, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, but when you make comments eluding to the fact that it's OK to post personal information on TOPIX and basically 'it sucks to be you' because it was printed in a rag...that's wrong...
No high horse here, again, I will stick up for ANYONE...I don't give a second thought to who they are if they are being wronged like that...
I never said it was okay to post personal information on TOpix. That's YOUR interpretation. I don't think it's okay to do it. I think it smacks of meanness. BUT, you can't STOP a person from doing it. If it's on the net, then it can be posted. Information, pictures, etc not on the net but collected from others and then shown on the net is NOT legal. Plain and simple.

Learning those rules should allow people to be cautious or not to care. But to end up stressed on it and flying off the handle does not good. I used to get stressed over it. No more. Why? The people that do it show who they are. Sometimes it's done because the poster has gotten so over the line in attacking others that it's done to shut them up. Sometimes people do it because they are just mean people and think it's great fun to see others in stress or pain, like GodSmacked says all the time; HE enjoys people in a stressful or something to those words, situation. That's meanness.

And guess what? There are those kind of people in the world. THose who will attack others and reveal personal information on others and the whine to the high heavens when it's done on them, and those who just take great pleasure in seeing others in misery who them whine to the mods when it's done to them.

You going to change either group of people? Of course you're not. So the only recourse is to just let is wash off you back and be pleasant and enjoy posting to others...beyond that, you only hurt yourself.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12464 Feb 23, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported.
Ya big cry baby. Can't you fight you're own battles without running to the mods?
really

Union, NJ

#12465 Feb 23, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>you gonna tell my mom too
The address is in a response post of the obituary that was posted realier... other than that Murphy has it

Location hidden

#12466 Feb 23, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya big cry baby. Can't you fight you're own battles without running to the mods?
Nope. GodSmacked taught her everything he knows...attack, be brutal and when responded to in kind, report to the mods. It's how trolls roll.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12469 Feb 23, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci: ".......you are messed up".
She sure did sound like she was in that comment.
And people will sometimes express their intense dislike for another person by falsely characterizing them as being something they're not - usually something preposterous and negative.
But not to worry, Laci. Not even your worst enemy would believe you loved pedophiles and child abusers.
Such an obvious lie!
WTH,is the big damn deal? I've had my personal info and pics up on here for years and nothing bad has happened to me because of it.
Almost everybody gets on here and hides and posts all sorts of crap which they wouldn't dare say if they had to have their name or their pic up alongside their words. Say what you want about me but at least I'm for real and I do not hide behind stupid avatars and then brag about how bad ass or how faithful I am like these fcking fake ass pu$$ies do.

Location hidden

#12470 Feb 23, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You don't like me?? I am shocked!
I don't expect you to, I am against everything you are for. I have a good marriage.....remember you are the one divorced? My husband has been working all evening, He will be home in a little while. I am not unhappy with my life, my smile showed that. I know everyone will not like me, it would be scary if some of you did.
You don't have a good marriage. Know how I know? You're here bashing people and being hateful. YOu can't corner that and keep that in one section of your life. HAte spreads and becomes the dominant force in lives, as much as love does. Your hatred is real and it comes out in your real life.

Anyone can smile. FEW can be happy. And your posts indicate you are FAR from happy, I don't care how much you smile. MOST of your smiles, I will speculate, come right after you've said something mean to someone.

I don't like you...I can't find any reason TO like you. Mean people suck. And you are one consistently mean person. Please do show me in the bible where Christ said only the mean will go to heaven.....;)

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12471 Feb 23, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Be back later need to finish my letter to the church
Video is almost done and will be uploaded within the hour. You gonna write The Church of Satan and tell on me too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you really believe in a god? 28 min messianic114 622
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 39 min messianic114 8,260
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 50 min 10uhsee 1,344
Who else wants to go back and stop the fall of ... 1 hr Blodewedd 42
Evidence Against God 2 hr rog 3,828
+++++++++++ THE SECRET to IMMORTALITY +++++++++++ (Nov '14) 2 hr Atheistgirl 31
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 2 hr Blodewedd 170
More from around the web