Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Note there is no over use of capitalisation in the actual text.
http://www.bible.cc/john/15-22.htm
Calm down, dear.
<quoted text>
You are without excuse.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a one of these posts have been removed because it is a fact and the threads prove it Nutty. Maybe had you thought and planned you wouldn't be in the situation you are but of course that is the only reason you are on here is to see what you can get free. Sorry if you don't like it but your crisis is not others problems.
and not one of mine are gone..Why? because its a fact that you are what you are and you have lied about it and thats is a fact that stands here for the test of time and truth. You are NOT what you portray here nor what you 'tell people' and now everyone knows the truth.. suck it up buttercup!
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

You are without content.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are without excuse.
Buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That is righteous judgment. I spoke the truth. The Word of God is in Laci's favor, so who cares what you or anyone else thinks.
If you really don't care what anyone thinks you would have no reason to be on this forum and argue. apparently YOU DO CARE!
Does that mean you told a fib which is really a lie? whoops

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
You are without content.
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Ezekiel is just cuntspeak. It suits you.

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer is god's issue, is it not? Science helps people live longer when they are diagnosed with cancer. Why did god allow cancer on the earth?
Oh, that's right...you have no idea.
it's brought on by sin and corruption and also if satan gets GOD's permission as he did in the book of Job chapters 1 and 2.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

If only you knew of an all powerful deity that would eradicate childhood leukaemia.
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
it's brought on by sin and corruption and also if satan gets GOD's permission as he did in the book of Job chapters 1 and 2.
Buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

well the truth has been told from the start
"there are a lotta nuts on here" I'm one LMAO
Anyone else willing to tell the truth? LOL

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a one of these posts have been removed because it is a fact and the threads prove it Nutty. Maybe had you thought and planned you wouldn't be in the situation you are but of course that is the only reason you are on here is to see what you can get free. Sorry if you don't like it but your crisis is not others problems.
So, I guess on this post the Drag Queen business in West Virginia must be REAL good. Who'd have thunk? You pleasing them miners and giving them something REAL good to look at.

Your "husbands" paid you to leave so they wouldn't have that embarrassment, but then it never WAS the amount of money you've lied about. YOU have to NOW make a living being paid to post on Topix.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!

Yeah, child luekemia gets rid of them sinning and corrupt children...OMG...what a load of lies your statement was.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. If he desparately wants something that costs X amount of dollars and you are dead set against it, who decides? Or vice versa.
I can't speak for tickedoffchick,but in my marriage,we both have our own incomes of which a portion of each goes into paying our bills and expenses. After that is covered,the rest is ours to spend or save.
Another reason why it's best for women to work. Each one has their own money,less problems that way. I would hate to have to ask my husband for money and for permission to buy something as if I'm a child. That would be humiliating.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Ezekiel is just cuntspeak. It suits you.
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
<quoted text>
I'll hate to say 'I told you so'.
Buck

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

cookie parker you are as you say you are, on the left side, yeah out in left field more like it LOL
it's been that way from the start when Adam and Eve sinned that caused pain and anguish.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
The only recorded instance of God actually writing anything is the ten commandments when Moses says they were written by the finger of God. Since those tablets do not exist anymore, we do not have any literal writings of God. But, all scripture is inspired and God breathed, which is just as good. So girlie, read the bible, the written Word of God.
LOL You can't use the bible to prove the validity of the bible. The bible was created by the Catholics. They chose the booked within it,which were all written by man not a god. The Holy bible came into being exactly the same way that The Satanic Bible came into being. TSB,is compilation of portions of the works of mostly humanist authors of which Anton LaVey codified and put into one small book.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You can't use the bible to prove the validity of the bible. The bible was created by the Catholics. They chose the booked within it,which were all written by man not a god. The Holy bible came into being exactly the same way that The Satanic Bible came into being. TSB,is compilation of portions of the works of mostly humanist authors of which Anton LaVey codified and put into one small book.
You will soon see the 'proof'. They will find you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>darlin.. it was you who went into graphic detail about you repeated trysts with women.. all of your naked romps you were very animated about.. you even included ALL CAPS when you were excited!
Do tell us more.

I already have her dead momma's pic which I'm going to use in a video about,dead mommas,of course. I'll even include my own dead momma,just to be fair. It can be a dead momma beauty contest.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will soon see the 'proof'. They will find you.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Meaningless dead words.
You might as well quote the phone book.

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell us more.
I already have her dead momma's pic which I'm going to use in a video about,dead mommas,of course. I'll even include my own dead momma,just to be fair. It can be a dead momma beauty contest.
Must you?
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Unless your god's a total cu*t like you, I'll be just fine.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll hate to say 'I told you so'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,721 - 10,740 of14,274
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 5 min -Lea- 9,950
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 25 min Big Al 1,226
A Message from Nettie 31 min COOTERDOG 752
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 1 hr Anonymous Girl 179
GOD is A RACIEST 1 hr joe 7 55
Church of England to have women bishops 2 hr joe 7 2
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 2 hr Old GT 237
•••
•••