There are a lotta nuts on here
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#12099 Feb 22, 2013
Ezekiel is just cuntspeak. It suits you.

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ezekiel 33:9 (KJV)
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Buck

AOL

#12100 Feb 22, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Cancer is god's issue, is it not? Science helps people live longer when they are diagnosed with cancer. Why did god allow cancer on the earth?
Oh, that's right...you have no idea.
it's brought on by sin and corruption and also if satan gets GOD's permission as he did in the book of Job chapters 1 and 2.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#12101 Feb 22, 2013
If only you knew of an all powerful deity that would eradicate childhood leukaemia.
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
it's brought on by sin and corruption and also if satan gets GOD's permission as he did in the book of Job chapters 1 and 2.
Buck

AOL

#12102 Feb 22, 2013
well the truth has been told from the start
"there are a lotta nuts on here" I'm one LMAO
Anyone else willing to tell the truth? LOL

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12103 Feb 22, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a one of these posts have been removed because it is a fact and the threads prove it Nutty. Maybe had you thought and planned you wouldn't be in the situation you are but of course that is the only reason you are on here is to see what you can get free. Sorry if you don't like it but your crisis is not others problems.
So, I guess on this post the Drag Queen business in West Virginia must be REAL good. Who'd have thunk? You pleasing them miners and giving them something REAL good to look at.

Your "husbands" paid you to leave so they wouldn't have that embarrassment, but then it never WAS the amount of money you've lied about. YOU have to NOW make a living being paid to post on Topix.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12104 Feb 22, 2013
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!!!

Yeah, child luekemia gets rid of them sinning and corrupt children...OMG...what a load of lies your statement was.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#12105 Feb 22, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. If he desparately wants something that costs X amount of dollars and you are dead set against it, who decides? Or vice versa.
I can't speak for tickedoffchick,but in my marriage,we both have our own incomes of which a portion of each goes into paying our bills and expenses. After that is covered,the rest is ours to spend or save.
Another reason why it's best for women to work. Each one has their own money,less problems that way. I would hate to have to ask my husband for money and for permission to buy something as if I'm a child. That would be humiliating.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12106 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Ezekiel is just cuntspeak. It suits you.
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
<quoted text>
I'll hate to say 'I told you so'.
Buck

AOL

#12107 Feb 22, 2013
cookie parker you are as you say you are, on the left side, yeah out in left field more like it LOL
it's been that way from the start when Adam and Eve sinned that caused pain and anguish.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12108 Feb 22, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
The only recorded instance of God actually writing anything is the ten commandments when Moses says they were written by the finger of God. Since those tablets do not exist anymore, we do not have any literal writings of God. But, all scripture is inspired and God breathed, which is just as good. So girlie, read the bible, the written Word of God.
LOL You can't use the bible to prove the validity of the bible. The bible was created by the Catholics. They chose the booked within it,which were all written by man not a god. The Holy bible came into being exactly the same way that The Satanic Bible came into being. TSB,is compilation of portions of the works of mostly humanist authors of which Anton LaVey codified and put into one small book.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#12109 Feb 22, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL You can't use the bible to prove the validity of the bible. The bible was created by the Catholics. They chose the booked within it,which were all written by man not a god. The Holy bible came into being exactly the same way that The Satanic Bible came into being. TSB,is compilation of portions of the works of mostly humanist authors of which Anton LaVey codified and put into one small book.
You will soon see the 'proof'. They will find you.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12110 Feb 22, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>darlin.. it was you who went into graphic detail about you repeated trysts with women.. all of your naked romps you were very animated about.. you even included ALL CAPS when you were excited!
Do tell us more.

I already have her dead momma's pic which I'm going to use in a video about,dead mommas,of course. I'll even include my own dead momma,just to be fair. It can be a dead momma beauty contest.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#12111 Feb 22, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You will soon see the 'proof'. They will find you.
Matthew 13:49-50 (NASB)
49 "So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous, 50 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Meaningless dead words.
You might as well quote the phone book.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#12112 Feb 22, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell us more.
I already have her dead momma's pic which I'm going to use in a video about,dead mommas,of course. I'll even include my own dead momma,just to be fair. It can be a dead momma beauty contest.
Must you?
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#12113 Feb 22, 2013
Unless your god's a total cu*t like you, I'll be just fine.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll hate to say 'I told you so'.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#12114 Feb 22, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless dead words.
You might as well quote the phone book.
Belief of Hell is not required for residency therein.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#12115 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Unless your god's a total cu*t like you, I'll be just fine.
<quoted text>
Hebrews 10:31 (NASB)
31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#12116 Feb 22, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell us more.
a video? Awesome.. make sure i get the link! cant wait to see it!
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#12118 Feb 22, 2013
Existence is required.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief of Hell is not required for residency therein.
Thinking

Ilminster, UK

#12119 Feb 22, 2013
I don't believe you.
Why would an all powerful god need to be vindictive?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrews 10:31 (NASB)
31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The teaching God is a trinity is a lie! 25 min Taranis 3
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 1 hr GarytheHOMO 4,815
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 1 hr truth 506
Early Christianity 3 hr Taranis 900
Intelligent People Question Everything 3 hr scientist 1,909
News Abortion law reform in Northern Ireland 'unfini... 6 hr Big Al 11
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) 10 hr McGee 81
More from around the web