There are a lotta nuts on here
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11995 Feb 21, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Women want a real man? They'll never find it in you.
But they will in you? LMAO
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11997 Feb 21, 2013
Dragula the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
MF'er, you don't get to make the rules as to what a real woman is supposed to be.
Ohhh, listen to the foul mouthed bull dyke. You have no idea of what a REAL woman is you pervert.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11998 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Back pedaling? Who is the head of the household in your domain? You can't say both.
My husband and I make decisions together. He respects me and I respect him.
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11999 Feb 21, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>APPLAUSE! "standing" ovation!
Just remember,I will WALK on your ashes. So keep on you retard. I will from now on just let the Word of the Lord answer your braggardly posts. I SO DO want to see your sorry ass on the Day of The Lord, just to see your countenance fall and hear you beg like a little wimp for mercy.

Malachi 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#12000 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
BRING THE POST you are nothing but a LIAR.
Come on show the post YOU CAN'T cause you lie just like IAS lies.
I am free this weekend I THINK I need to get some people together and make a trip and speak to some people in PERSON so these lies of IAS are finally exposed.
<quoted text>
YOU posted it.. no one else did! <wink>
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#12001 Feb 21, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and I make decisions together. He respects me and I respect him.
When it comes down to the nitty gritty, who has the say?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#12002 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, listen to the foul mouthed bull dyke. You have no idea of what a REAL woman is you pervert.
Neither do you ya fat, little, diaper wearing, crawl/slithering, wimp! depends are fun?
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#12003 Feb 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be what the Bible says but it has nothing to do with reality.
You an atheist today? The Bible IS reality you idiot.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#12004 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember,I will WALK on your ashes.
no you wont! In your 'dreams'.. LOL
How many depends diapers do you go thru weekly?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12006 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
We both decide.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12007 Feb 21, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That is righteous judgment. I spoke the truth. The Word of God is in Laci's favor, so who cares what you or anyone else thinks.
There is no "Word of God".

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#12008 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
You lie I NEVER posted any such thing it was IAS who posted that and I have that very post to prove to people that she did. You may want to back off cause you are going to push me to go and speak with some REAL people concerning this and expose IAS for lying.
<quoted text>
darlin.. it was you who went into graphic detail about you repeated trysts with women.. all of your naked romps you were very animated about.. you even included ALL CAPS when you were excited!

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#12009 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I really think you should worry about your own judgments. It is clear you always, without failure judge for the unrighteous...why is that?
Laci: "I really think you should worry about your own judgments."

And I really think you should worry about denying you're culpable for the consequences of your actions, and rejecting the truth you don't want to know.

Laci" "It is clear you always, without failure judge for the unrighteous... why is that?

That's a lie you're telling yourself, Laci. I'm not accountable for it and therefore shan't address it.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#12010 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard the old adage, What's hers is hers and what's his is hers...
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#12011 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity objectifies women. Women are barely considered to be humans in your bible. Your own god allowed and even encouraged his holy men to raid heathen cities,kill every one but the virgins of which the men were allowed to use as sex slaves within forced marriages. David and Solomon had hundreds of these sex slaves and wives. If a man died and his wife had no children then the poor woman had to marry his brother so he could father a child with her.
Christ told the woman at the well to return to her first husband without even asking her if that is what she wanted. Abraham had a child by his wife's slave because his wife was barren. The slave had no say in the matter and after her child became a source of contention between him and Sarah,he sent them out to desert to die. What a prick!
Because some Babylonian chick did the dance of seven veils and asked for John's head as a reward,it does not indicate that there is anything wrong with belly dancing.
You have absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE of what you are talking about. If you ever bothered to read the bible you would see how REAL Godly women are held in high esteem. They are compared to precious jewels and the husbands are told to give their lives for their wives.

You hold to a satanic idea of women. You actually promote women as a sexual object that men lust over. It is people like YOU that lead to rape and disrespect of women. You are so pathetic.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12012 Feb 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
There are distractions now and then. I think it was Friday, just before communion, I noticed the woman in the pew in front of me had a gorgeous butt. I had to throw in a bunch of 'Domini, Domini, Domini's real quick.
Careful, If you say them too loud, the Padre will wonder what's up...or not...
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#12013 Feb 21, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>no you wont! In your 'dreams'.. LOL
How many depends diapers do you go thru weekly?
You too chickenshit to post the rest of my post? The Word of God makes a liar out of you.

Malachi 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#12014 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Prostitutes,in this country,are usually teenage girls who ran away from horrible and abusive situations at home only to be victimized by brutal pimps. You shouldn't be saying they're not real women. Most of them have endured more horror and heartache than any of your little sheltered godly women would ever be able to live through.
And we see how YOU are helping them. Dressing provocatively and making a public spectacle of yourself when your dance should be for your husbands eyes only. He must not think much of you. How is that a good example for young girls? You are such a stupid hypocrite.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12015 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Men lust after attractive young women no matter what they wear. It is natural and lust is natural and healthy so is dancing,any form of dance which one enjoys.
You need to move to Iran where all the women walk around looking like ghosts with those Burkas draped over them so the weak little men will not get an illegal boner.
It is also natural for women and men to want to be attractive to the opposite sex. It's part of our genetic makeup.
Part of the practice of satanic witchery is the use of our natural ability to manipulate men through lust. It has nothing to do with low self esteem,it is using the power of our person. It works great too. Look at how much everyone has been talking about sex, feminism,and even strippers and prostitution today. I manipulated most of you with just one video.
You manipulated no one...your video sucks...

You're just someone who thinks your GOD's, errrr satan's gift to man

NDanger

“Third Eye”

#12016 Feb 21, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And we see how YOU are helping them. Dressing provocatively and making a public spectacle of yourself when your dance should be for your husbands eyes only. He must not think much of you. How is that a good example for young girls? You are such a stupid hypocrite.
I always like the story about the girl doing 'favors' while the hubby is at the door collecting the cash...

Nice guy I say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 3 hr Jake999 167
the essay of mark twain about the jews 5 hr Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 6 hr Seentheotherside 1,938
breath of god, and how we come to light. 6 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 6 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 7 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 10 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web