There are a lotta nuts on here

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#11966 Feb 21, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
After scanning the last 3 or 4 pages so many comments came to mind I lost track. The more I read, the less inclined I became to post direct responses.
I will simply leave my post as God bless all those who accept this tiding, and I hope everyone had a great day. The weekend will be here before ya know I it. If at all possible, do something fabulous with the weekend that both makes you happy and makes another person feel special and happy!!
AMEN!
Now THAT'S the Spirit of Love!
Much needed here, for sure.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#11967 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Lying will send you to hell Nettie not purgatory.
I won't go to hell if I put a bumper fish on my bicycle.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11968 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
Again you show you are nothing but a grown up bully. You have NO CLUE what I look like today and there are NO photo's of me on the internet so keep lying to people.
<quoted text>
we collected em all before you deleted em! LOL

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11969 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
15th
The Bible says look at NO woman with lust. You appearently have not read the Bible. If any man so much looketh at a woman with lust in his heart has committed adultery.
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY NOBODY looks at you "with
lust". It would gag a maggot.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11970 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
N I have saved your post to use in the future due to your threats.
<quoted text>
36 hours and it starts folks! The psycho from PA is savin post for later so she can turn them over to her 'attorney'.. LMAO

she's been savin posts and threatening that for YEARS here.. she blowin hot air up her hooter.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#11971 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I really think you should worry about your own judgments. It is clear you always, without failure judge for the unrighteous...why is that?
That's probably because no one who declares himself righteous can be trusted. That's the umbrella under which the fundies are found.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11972 Feb 21, 2013
oh no you better watch what you say your god is cruel and evil mean one who will put you in fire and torture you if you make mistakes in this confusing world. and he wont just punish you for a wile or a year or a life time he will punish you and torture you for ever and ever and ever yes that makes a lot of sense lol

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11975 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I really think you should worry about your own judgments. It is clear you always, without failure judge for the unrighteous...why is that?
I agree with 15th. No Christian I know, or have ever known, would declare themselves "righteous".

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11976 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
U are lying because I have no photo's of myself up. So how could there be deletion? STOP LYING TROTH
<quoted text>
What part of the PAST TENSE version of COLLECT do you now understand, you idiot!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11977 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Oh look TROTH the bully needs a last dose of bullying before going to bed. You are so CLUELESS troth and I laugh when I read your stupid post.
<quoted text>
LMAO.. truth sucks eh sweetie? no one "lusts" after you.. never have, never will, spinster!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11978 Feb 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably because no one who declares himself righteous can be trusted. That's the umbrella under which the fundies are found.
You're trying to earn your salvation, which NO ONE can do. Even our best works are as filthy rags in the eyes of a holy God.(Isaiah 64:6, Romans 3:10, Isaiah 57:12)

A person is saved only by grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Not by any works (Ephesians 2:8-9)! When we get saved, we are made the righteousness of Christ Jesus in God's eyes. We are born again into the family of God, filled with the Holy Spirit. We are now heirs with Christ(Galatians 4:1-7), we are children of the living God!(John 1:12)

2 Corinthians 5:21- For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Location hidden

#11979 Feb 21, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to earn your salvation, which NO ONE can do. Even our best works are as filthy rags in the eyes of a holy God.(Isaiah 64:6, Romans 3:10, Isaiah 57:12)
A person is saved only by grace through faith in Christ Jesus. Not by any works (Ephesians 2:8-9)! When we get saved, we are made the righteousness of Christ Jesus in God's eyes. We are born again into the family of God, filled with the Holy Spirit. We are now heirs with Christ(Galatians 4:1-7), we are children of the living God!(John 1:12)
2 Corinthians 5:21- For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
I'm sorry for you, but someone sold you a bill of goods. You are soooo wrong about Christianity.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#11980 Feb 21, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.. truth sucks eh sweetie? no one "lusts" after you.. never have, never will, spinster!
I've got to disagree. I think these guys are a perfect match for her!!

Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11983 Feb 21, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice strawman. I didn't say God WOULD, I said Jesus DID. And we are instructed to live as Jesus did, or at least try to. Or maybe you keep forgetting about that part.
Jesus didn't persecute people as you seem to enjoy doing.
It's not your job to make people change their minds, it's your job to spread the Word and love of Christ, not bash people over the head with a Bible.
Does God accept sinners as they are? Without repentance? A simple yes or no will do.
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11984 Feb 21, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice strawman. I didn't say God WOULD, I said Jesus DID. And we are instructed to live as Jesus did, or at least try to. Or maybe you keep forgetting about that part.
Jesus didn't persecute people as you seem to enjoy doing.
It's not your job to make people change their minds, it's your job to spread the Word and love of Christ, not bash people over the head with a Bible.
And why do so-called Chrostian all of a sudden want to do away with the Bible? Why, so they can make up their own rules of course.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11985 Feb 21, 2013
tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for you, but someone sold you a bill of goods. You are soooo wrong about Christianity.
The Word of God isn't wrong about Christianity.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11986 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
You would NOT know truth if it hit you between the eyes. You lie alot on here concerning me. I am waiting for the post where you said I put details about a barn incident on the threads here. I have the very post where IAS posted about the barn incident and can prove she lied about it cause I did NOT live in the state at the time she claims it happened which makes her a liar and you a liar for repeating a lie.
<quoted text>
Ya mean the post where you were all glassy eyed as you recalled fondling her breasts and how you frolicked naked in the hay? and how you begged her to dance and strip together?
That one?
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11987 Feb 21, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I should have said Wayne, not RR,(sorry RR) and when it comes to you having the last word it probably goes something along the lines of "Yes dear."
Of course I can do things without first seeking my wife's approval and she doesn't have to seek mine, but we do very often discuss things because we don't take everything or each other for granted. That is why I have been happily married for 43 years, we communicate and the lines of comminication are always open. I treasure and trust my wife's opinion, so why wouldn't I at times seek her advice. I trust her more than anyone else in the world and consider myself lucky to have such a wonderful woman as my wife. She is my wife, not my property!
Back pedaling? Who is the head of the household in your domain? You can't say both.
Sola Scriptura

Hansford, WV

#11988 Feb 21, 2013
Thinking wrote:
There's nothing to forgive.
Stop being prejudiced against gay people.
You're gay, be honest for once and just deal with it.
<quoted text>
I'm not gay. Evidently you are.

Location hidden

#11989 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Lying will send you to hell Nettie not purgatory.
She's telling the truth. I guess you're too "righteous" to admit it.

You know, "Laci" if you and your little coven of idiots hadn't bragged about your "classic looks", and if you hadn't bragged about your "righteousness", you wouldn't be in this delimma. I heard that you're only 42. If so, I feel sorry for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
QUESTIONS to DEMON Finder 4 min ROG 48
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 6 min Jesus Is 92
Bible Interpretation 6 min ROG 397
gen 49: 27 12 min Barmsweb 49
The lords anointed 12 min Yep 1
Relationship with Jesus?????!!!! 13 min What 1
Hillary' will usher in Beast System 16 min Horneybalddude 5
More from around the web