There are a lotta nuts on here

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#11950 Feb 21, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll move on when I decide to move on, or when Topix decides to move me on. Until then, get used to the Word of God being preached without fear of what anyone thinks about me.
If you want fluff "Christianity", then skip over my posts.
Of course you will. You only follow the Bible when you find it convenient. Christians don't get off that easy.

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11951 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are and on Albany forums too,but for the moment I'm having fun right here. But cheer up,Chubby,I have to go in a few minutes. The stage awaits me. Yeah,I'm gonna bring lust and sin to the all the men tonight!
That is exactly what you are going to do and you will cause men to lust, drink and commit sins of many.....You will pay without regrets and repentance......You just don't realize it, but a day will come just like it has for others also....You will regret the life you have lived....

“PALEHORSE”

Since: Jan 13

Chicago

#11952 Feb 21, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what you are going to do and you will cause men to lust, drink and commit sins of many.....You will pay without regrets and repentance......You just don't realize it, but a day will come just like it has for others also....You will regret the life you have lived....
There goes that "free will" thingy...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11953 Feb 21, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what you are going to do and you will cause men to lust, drink and commit sins of many.....You will pay without regrets and repentance......You just don't realize it, but a day will come just like it has for others also....You will regret the life you have lived....
Fear mongering........

And, some of your posts really sounds as though you are speaking of your own past experiences/sins.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#11954 Feb 21, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww Man!!! Shoot me now...
There are distractions now and then. I think it was Friday, just before communion, I noticed the woman in the pew in front of me had a gorgeous butt. I had to throw in a bunch of 'Domini, Domini, Domini's real quick.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#11955 Feb 21, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Fear mongering........
And, some of your posts really sounds as though you are speaking of your own past experiences/sins.
Hi, Nettiebelle.

Father Jim's mother just died; the parish priest. He's a good priest and a good confessor and a wise man. Please say a prayer for him and his mom.

God bless you.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11956 Feb 21, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there are and on Albany forums too,but for the moment I'm having fun right here. But cheer up,Chubby,I have to go in a few minutes. The stage awaits me. Yeah,I'm gonna bring lust and sin to the all the men tonight!
Before you go.....you said I wear cheap make-up? Yours is cheaper, especially at Wal-Mart down the Halloween clearance rack. 75% off LOL!!! Now Lily Leno slither on...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#11957 Feb 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Nettiebelle.
Father Jim's mother just died; the parish priest. He's a good priest and a good confessor and a wise man. Please say a prayer for him and his mom.
God bless you.
I will, 15th.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#11958 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Before you go.....you said I wear cheap make-up? Yours is cheaper, especially at Wal-Mart down the Halloween clearance rack. 75% off LOL!!! Now Lily Leno slither on...
I haven't meet up with anyone so hung up with looks for a long time, till you started about your own.

Grow up.

If you are happy with the way you look, then what anyone else thinks really doesn't matter.
I believe Paganbirdkeeper is happy with the way she looks too.

You, however, seem unsure of your 'looks' although it is obvious you spend a good deal of time on them.
Relax.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#11959 Feb 21, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww Man!!! Shoot me now...
What happened, brother? Your momma raise you in the wrong church?
Tough break.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#11960 Feb 21, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't meet up with anyone so hung up with looks for a long time, till you started about your own.
Grow up.
If you are happy with the way you look, then what anyone else thinks really doesn't matter.
I believe Paganbirdkeeper is happy with the way she looks too.
You, however, seem unsure of your 'looks' although it is obvious you spend a good deal of time on them.
Relax.
Listen Nettie it was pagan/witch who said I wore cheap make-up. It was her and your troll friends that have called me ugly for days now....I don't care what any of you think of me....I am not unsure of anything when it comes to me being a lady.

What do you mean by this you silly woman?----> it is obvious you spend a good deal of time on them.<----

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#11961 Feb 21, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just jealous of you. She can't compete with you in beauty, class, dress apparel, hairstyle, etc etc. The video SHE posted only made herself look like a fool. Whatever plan she had for posting that completely backfired on her.
God Bless Christian women like you that look and dress like Godly women.
NEITHER of them is jealous of the other.
They're criticizing and insulting each other's physical appearance.
And they're equally guilty of it.
Your judging is prejudiced in Laci's favor.
That is NOT righteous judgement.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#11962 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Nettie it was pagan/witch who said I wore cheap make-up. It was her and your troll friends that have called me ugly for days now....I don't care what any of you think of me....I am not unsure of anything when it comes to me being a lady.
What do you mean by this you silly woman?----> it is obvious you spend a good deal of time on them.<----
I have not posted anything about your pic/looks, Laci, nothing at all.
If one looks at a photo of a woman who takes care in applying their makeup, it shows.
That is what I meant.

The only reason you are being bashed about your looks is because of ALL your bashing of others here - both past and present.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#11963 Feb 21, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>I have not posted anything about your pic/looks, Laci, nothing at all.
If one looks at a photo of a woman who takes care in applying their makeup, it shows.
That is what I meant.
The only reason you are being bashed about your looks is because of ALL your bashing of others here - both past and present.
Lying will send you to hell Nettie not purgatory.

“Jesus Conquered Death ”

Location hidden

#11965 Feb 21, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
NEITHER of them is jealous of the other.
They're criticizing and insulting each other's physical appearance.
And they're equally guilty of it.
Your judging is prejudiced in Laci's favor.
That is NOT righteous judgement.
I really think you should worry about your own judgments. It is clear you always, without failure judge for the unrighteous...why is that?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#11966 Feb 21, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
After scanning the last 3 or 4 pages so many comments came to mind I lost track. The more I read, the less inclined I became to post direct responses.
I will simply leave my post as God bless all those who accept this tiding, and I hope everyone had a great day. The weekend will be here before ya know I it. If at all possible, do something fabulous with the weekend that both makes you happy and makes another person feel special and happy!!
AMEN!
Now THAT'S the Spirit of Love!
Much needed here, for sure.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#11967 Feb 21, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Lying will send you to hell Nettie not purgatory.
I won't go to hell if I put a bumper fish on my bicycle.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11968 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Troth
Again you show you are nothing but a grown up bully. You have NO CLUE what I look like today and there are NO photo's of me on the internet so keep lying to people.
<quoted text>
we collected em all before you deleted em! LOL

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11969 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
15th
The Bible says look at NO woman with lust. You appearently have not read the Bible. If any man so much looketh at a woman with lust in his heart has committed adultery.
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY NOBODY looks at you "with
lust". It would gag a maggot.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11970 Feb 21, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
N I have saved your post to use in the future due to your threats.
<quoted text>
36 hours and it starts folks! The psycho from PA is savin post for later so she can turn them over to her 'attorney'.. LMAO

she's been savin posts and threatening that for YEARS here.. she blowin hot air up her hooter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 2 min blacklagoon 1,174
Early Christianity 1 hr roghomo 363
Beware of Christian Fellowship 2 hr The Branch 11
Hearing Voices (the supernatural world) (Feb '16) 2 hr ROG 1,164
The Nativity Story 3 hr roghomo 295
gen 49: 27 3 hr ROGHOMO 902
Jehovah Witnesses collect addresses and phone n... 3 hr ROG 173
More from around the web