They always get the same answer.
crickets?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11720 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhahaaaaaa!!! She's an old fat frumpy woman. Get real.
My point in making that video was to show exactly how ignorant and backwards she is about fashion and makeup and hair. Fck all,she is stuck in the 80s.
Are you blind? You could learn a lot from her.

A woman should dress in modest apparel!!!!!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#11721 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She has some kind of problem.....she has stalked me for long time now. Thank you Romans, God bless you always.
Another lie. I was nice to you for a long time but you would never cease your insulting of people who believe differently than you.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11722 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who has nothing to say,you made three posts to me.
As I stated yesterday,your participation is not required.
Now waddle on out to the kitchen and have some more pizza dipped in mayo and a half gal. of ice cream.
Slither on up on that table and act like a dancer.....you did read the word dancer?

I read one of your posts the other night where you were trying to talk someone into committing suicide.....you're real sick pagan. I am surprised you are not committed into a mental asylum. The devil has wrecked your mental health. I feel you are a danger to society.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#11723 Feb 20, 2013
typo "act" like a dancer...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#11724 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
satanic witch
Why would you want other men looking at your body if you are married? Do you have low self esteem that you think unless you go into clubs and dance and allow men to look at you as a sexual object that you are not worth something? Sorry, nothing entertaining about showing your body off to men who are just nasty.
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you're jealous! Well, that's your problem you got genetically screwed.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11725 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Laci
DO NOT allow them to get to you cause that is what they want. They hate truth yet they are in CHRISTIAN topix looking for truth or why else would they be here?
<quoted text>
Nah, I was looking to see if my brother had posted here lately because sometimes he does.
Then I saw Laci's sexist comments and called her BS on it.
Of course Laci is not intelligent enough to discuss anything as an adult so she came back attacking my hair style. So wth,if she wants to make it a clash and beauty pageant then so be it.

Get your facts straight.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#11727 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
satanic witch
Why would you want other men looking at your body if you are married? Do you have low self esteem that you think unless you go into clubs and dance and allow men to look at you as a sexual object that you are not worth something? Sorry, nothing entertaining about showing your body off to men who are just nasty.
<quoted text>
I would suspect to feel loved. She is an emotional wreck. She hounds every christian thread she could find. I ignore her as much as possible. Very childish and insecure.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11728 Feb 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind? You could learn a lot from her.
A woman should dress in modest apparel!!!!!
That is you belief not mine. I'm not a Christian and I do not see the female body as anything to be ashamed of.

I also have no interest in looking like a middle aged 1980s hausfrau.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11729 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Slither on up on that table and act like a dancer.....you did read the word dancer?
I read one of your posts the other night where you were trying to talk someone into committing suicide.....you're real sick pagan. I am surprised you are not committed into a mental asylum. The devil has wrecked your mental health. I feel you are a danger to society.
I don't dance on tables,you moron. Your lack of culture is appalling.

I was talking to the doc and yes I believe he should kill himself before he ends up hurting a child.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#11730 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie. I was nice to you for a long time but you would never cease your insulting of people who believe differently than you.
One more added to your list....you have been insulting me forever and you know it. You post my fb info for all to see and you have made 2-3 silly videos of me. You obsessed or what? I can post to who I want to it is none of your business! The Christians do not have to do anything to you, you are in attack mode on them all the time. You are just one big walking insult to all who believe in Christ.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11731 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would suspect to feel loved. She is an emotional wreck. She hounds every christian thread she could find. I ignore her as much as possible. Very childish and insecure.
I am married to the love of my life. I feel very loved. I could spend every second of my life with him and not need the company of another person.

There are thousands of Christian threads on Topix and millions of them on forums all over the net. I'm only on,none. This thread is not about Christianity and neither is Netties Pitstop.
Really

Union, NJ

#11732 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth
What is to be jealous about? Any one that has to show their body off to other men has a serious low self esteem problem. It shows she has no love for herself.
You know nothing about my genetics.
<quoted text>
No more jealious than a 5 ft tall troll who weights 225lbs. No man would look at you with or without clothes. No woman should have self esteem problems and be ashamed of their bodies.. Only mental midgets have hang ups about nudity. I think the human body is a beautiful work of art, unless you are a 5ft 225 pound troll.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#11733 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That is you belief not mine. I'm not a Christian and I do not see the female body as anything to be ashamed of.
I also have no interest in looking like a middle aged 1980s hausfrau.
Nor do I want to look like a tattooed hooker....you look your way and I will look mine. Now slither on.....

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#11734 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the only way that Miss Porker would ever confront someone,that and hiding behind a computer screen. No more hiding now,she might as well put her fat saggy face up on her profile coz everyone will know who she is before this night is done.
http://blip.tv/albanysatanas666yahoocom/laci-...
Wowwww, what a comparison! What is she, 30 yrs older than you?

We'll check back in 30 to see how you match up...but then, hopefully you'll have that many shopping days left...

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#11735 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't dance on tables,you moron. Your lack of culture is appalling.
I was talking to the doc and yes I believe he should kill himself before he ends up hurting a child.
You are twisted....he is a human being. Pagan when you go to pay for your ways.......you will really pay. Seek help pagan, you're not well.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11736 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>One more added to your list....you have been insulting me forever and you know it. You post my fb info for all to see and you have made 2-3 silly videos of me. You obsessed or what? I can post to who I want to it is none of your business! The Christians do not have to do anything to you, you are in attack mode on them all the time. You are just one big walking insult to all who believe in Christ.
Do I need to go back and post the links of threads when I was being nice to you? You know you're lying.

You're not the only person I've made videos about so don't feel that you're special. You're one of hundreds.

I'm friends with many Christians on here and elsewhere. Just ask Right Way. Another lie from you. Keep it up,you're on a roll.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11737 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Nor do I want to look like a tattooed hooker....you look your way and I will look mine. Now slither on.....
You were the one who bought up appearance. Remember? Now that you've had your big arse handed to you and have been proven to be culturally ignorant,you want to end the debate?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#11738 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Earth
What is to be jealous about? Any one that has to show their body off to other men has a serious low self esteem problem. It shows she has no love for herself.
You know nothing about my genetics.
<quoted text>
No, that's you with low self esteem and not Satanic Witch. Satanic Witch is young, gorgeous and has self confidence. If she chooses to dance, then Kudos to her and she should do it while she's young and vibrant.

“It's not a Joke~”

Location hidden

#11739 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhahaaaaaa!!! She's an old fat frumpy woman. Get real.
My point in making that video was to show exactly how ignorant and backwards she is about fashion and makeup and hair. Fck all,she is stuck in the 80s.
That is your opinion.....and it means nothing to me. You are sick and I consider the source. What do you mean all about hair and make-up? You dress like a hooker, make-up like a vampire. I do not want to look like you. I know this is an ego killer for you but I am not into tattoos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 2 hr fallen angel 1,175
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 2 hr fallen angel 1,085
Hospice Care or Murder? (Jan '13) 3 hr Jesus Made Me Whole 110
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 hr superwilly 331
Another one joins our team ! 4 hr fallen angel 65
Early Christianity 5 hr fallen angel 2,110
judgment coming to america 5 hr fallen angel 46
More from around the web