|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
I know who I am and several in here also know and I DO NOT owe you anything troth.
<quoted text>
Truth would be nice.. but we all know you arent capable. Any new 'stories' ya got this week? LMAO
You have been a habitual storyteller in here for years and ALL of them have been proven baloney, ALL of them except your name.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't look like a hooker,not even a half blind crust punk would pay to be with Miss Piggy.
Well bitch, I've asked you before,how many offers have you had to perform in clubs or pose for photographers? Until you can produce a series of professional photos and videos which display you work as an entertainer,then STFU.
YOu know pagan you are really childish.. I don't want to look like you, you are nothing I want to be like in any way shape or form.....I don't go to clubs and slither around poles.......now lady G. slither on.....

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL......I don't look like a hooker. You are a cross between Jay Leno and Lily Tomlin. Let me put my post to you another way.....
Shut-up.
She's just jealous of you. She can't compete with you in beauty, class, dress apparel, hairstyle, etc etc. The video SHE posted only made herself look like a fool. Whatever plan she had for posting that completely backfired on her.

God Bless Christian women like you that look and dress like Godly women.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's a circus all buy herself......LOL
Thank you. I know I have got to you as well.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing to say to you devil. Slither along.....
For someone who has nothing to say,you made three posts to me.

As I stated yesterday,your participation is not required.

Now waddle on out to the kitchen and have some more pizza dipped in mayo and a half gal. of ice cream.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making the community a better place,have you ever paid your former employer the money you stole out of the till?
Damn,you had one fcking job in your entire life and you were fired for theft. No wonder you have to depend on a man to support you.
That is just one more lie attached to your list of many. If you want to call pole dancing a job.....go for it.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just jealous of you. She can't compete with you in beauty, class, dress apparel, hairstyle, etc etc. The video SHE posted only made herself look like a fool. Whatever plan she had for posting that completely backfired on her.
Muhahaaaaaa!!! She's an old fat frumpy woman. Get real.

My point in making that video was to show exactly how ignorant and backwards she is about fashion and makeup and hair. Fck all,she is stuck in the 80s.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
satanic witch
Why would you want other men looking at your body if you are married? Do you have low self esteem that you think unless you go into clubs and dance and allow men to look at you as a sexual object that you are not worth something? Sorry, nothing entertaining about showing your body off to men who are just nasty.
<quoted text>
Amen!

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
She has some kind of problem.....she has stalked me for long time now. Thank you Romans, God bless you always.

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Want a job getting paid to talk to Cookie? LOL!
I'd rather perform open heart surgery (on myself)...

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is just one more lie attached to your list of many. If you want to call pole dancing a job.....go for it.
It's no lie and you know it. I believe my source over you,weakling.

I'm a belly dancer and you also know that because you've seen the videos. See,there you are caught telling another lie. This is why I trust my source and not you.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I know I have got to you as well.
Did you sit on her? Or maybe you shook your head and knocked her down with a flapping jowl?

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody I've ever met, upon discourse, has asked the same question:
River, how smart are you?
They always get the same answer.
crickets?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhahaaaaaa!!! She's an old fat frumpy woman. Get real.
My point in making that video was to show exactly how ignorant and backwards she is about fashion and makeup and hair. Fck all,she is stuck in the 80s.
Are you blind? You could learn a lot from her.

A woman should dress in modest apparel!!!!!

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She has some kind of problem.....she has stalked me for long time now. Thank you Romans, God bless you always.
Another lie. I was nice to you for a long time but you would never cease your insulting of people who believe differently than you.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who has nothing to say,you made three posts to me.
As I stated yesterday,your participation is not required.
Now waddle on out to the kitchen and have some more pizza dipped in mayo and a half gal. of ice cream.
Slither on up on that table and act like a dancer.....you did read the word dancer?

I read one of your posts the other night where you were trying to talk someone into committing suicide.....you're real sick pagan. I am surprised you are not committed into a mental asylum. The devil has wrecked your mental health. I feel you are a danger to society.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

typo "act" like a dancer...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
satanic witch
Why would you want other men looking at your body if you are married? Do you have low self esteem that you think unless you go into clubs and dance and allow men to look at you as a sexual object that you are not worth something? Sorry, nothing entertaining about showing your body off to men who are just nasty.
<quoted text>
Oh, so now you're jealous! Well, that's your problem you got genetically screwed.

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
Laci
DO NOT allow them to get to you cause that is what they want. They hate truth yet they are in CHRISTIAN topix looking for truth or why else would they be here?
<quoted text>
Nah, I was looking to see if my brother had posted here lately because sometimes he does.
Then I saw Laci's sexist comments and called her BS on it.
Of course Laci is not intelligent enough to discuss anything as an adult so she came back attacking my hair style. So wth,if she wants to make it a clash and beauty pageant then so be it.

Get your facts straight.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Native from Pa wrote:
satanic witch
<quoted text>
I would suspect to feel loved. She is an emotional wreck. She hounds every christian thread she could find. I ignore her as much as possible. Very childish and insecure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,381 - 10,400 of14,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 3 min -Lea- 77,229
Does God exist? (Aug '11) 5 min Gary Coaldigger 5,817
Christians, please explain this to me... 8 min 15th Dalai Lama 2,966
JESUS DID NOT TAKE YOUR PLACE on THE CROSS 8 min xian_kim 77
Questions for Susan B Lange 25 min xian_kim 32
Cookie's Place 26 min Nc resident 1,784
The Zone Obsession and how PL and HG and SD pla... 28 min Nc resident 17
•••
•••