There are a lotta nuts on here

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#11695 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
Really,
Why do you continue to lie?
Mental Case? Where is your degree to even make an assumption such as this? Funny even my Counselor has said there is NOTHING mentally wrong with me. I have normal emotions like everyone else.
Native from Pa wrote:
I am being treated for PTSD and I am not ashamed of that.
WTF?

This crap takes the cake for being the wildest bullsheit ever!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11696 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just huge,period.
Applause!

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#11697 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>We really know you are a hooker..
No dumbass,I'm a dancer and I'm married.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#11699 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>WTF?
This crap takes the cake for being the wildest bullsheit ever!
She's a circus all buy herself......LOL

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11700 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL......I don't look like a hooker. You are a cross between Jay Leno and Lily Tomlin. Let me put my post to you another way.....
Shut-up.
Of course you don't look like a hooker,not even a half blind crust punk would pay to be with Miss Piggy.

Well bitch, I've asked you before,how many offers have you had to perform in clubs or pose for photographers? Until you can produce a series of professional photos and videos which display you work as an entertainer,then STFU.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11701 Feb 20, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Applause!
Good evening,Troth.

“Identifying Wolves”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11702 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumbass,I'm a dancer and I'm married.
I have nothing to say to you devil. Slither along.....

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11704 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are stressing and your anger is showing.......get counselling. Your community will be safer.
Speaking of making the community a better place,have you ever paid your former employer the money you stole out of the till?

Damn,you had one fcking job in your entire life and you were fired for theft. No wonder you have to depend on a man to support you.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#11705 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
I know who I am and several in here also know and I DO NOT owe you anything troth.
<quoted text>
Truth would be nice.. but we all know you arent capable. Any new 'stories' ya got this week? LMAO
You have been a habitual storyteller in here for years and ALL of them have been proven baloney, ALL of them except your name.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#11706 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't look like a hooker,not even a half blind crust punk would pay to be with Miss Piggy.
Well bitch, I've asked you before,how many offers have you had to perform in clubs or pose for photographers? Until you can produce a series of professional photos and videos which display you work as an entertainer,then STFU.
YOu know pagan you are really childish.. I don't want to look like you, you are nothing I want to be like in any way shape or form.....I don't go to clubs and slither around poles.......now lady G. slither on.....

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11708 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL......I don't look like a hooker. You are a cross between Jay Leno and Lily Tomlin. Let me put my post to you another way.....
Shut-up.
She's just jealous of you. She can't compete with you in beauty, class, dress apparel, hairstyle, etc etc. The video SHE posted only made herself look like a fool. Whatever plan she had for posting that completely backfired on her.

God Bless Christian women like you that look and dress like Godly women.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#11709 Feb 20, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's a circus all buy herself......LOL
Thank you. I know I have got to you as well.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11710 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing to say to you devil. Slither along.....
For someone who has nothing to say,you made three posts to me.

As I stated yesterday,your participation is not required.

Now waddle on out to the kitchen and have some more pizza dipped in mayo and a half gal. of ice cream.

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#11711 Feb 20, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making the community a better place,have you ever paid your former employer the money you stole out of the till?
Damn,you had one fcking job in your entire life and you were fired for theft. No wonder you have to depend on a man to support you.
That is just one more lie attached to your list of many. If you want to call pole dancing a job.....go for it.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11713 Feb 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just jealous of you. She can't compete with you in beauty, class, dress apparel, hairstyle, etc etc. The video SHE posted only made herself look like a fool. Whatever plan she had for posting that completely backfired on her.
Muhahaaaaaa!!! She's an old fat frumpy woman. Get real.

My point in making that video was to show exactly how ignorant and backwards she is about fashion and makeup and hair. Fck all,she is stuck in the 80s.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11714 Feb 20, 2013
Native from Pa wrote:
satanic witch
Why would you want other men looking at your body if you are married? Do you have low self esteem that you think unless you go into clubs and dance and allow men to look at you as a sexual object that you are not worth something? Sorry, nothing entertaining about showing your body off to men who are just nasty.
<quoted text>
Amen!

“Identifying Wolves”

Location hidden

#11715 Feb 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
She has some kind of problem.....she has stalked me for long time now. Thank you Romans, God bless you always.

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#11716 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Want a job getting paid to talk to Cookie? LOL!
I'd rather perform open heart surgery (on myself)...

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11717 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That is just one more lie attached to your list of many. If you want to call pole dancing a job.....go for it.
It's no lie and you know it. I believe my source over you,weakling.

I'm a belly dancer and you also know that because you've seen the videos. See,there you are caught telling another lie. This is why I trust my source and not you.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11718 Feb 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I know I have got to you as well.
Did you sit on her? Or maybe you shook your head and knocked her down with a flapping jowl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 3 min Frindly 1,029
The truth is difficult, I understand. 49 min Big Al 63
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) 1 hr Big Al 480
the pauline paradox 2 hr Big Al 100
George Washington and the duty of prayer 3 hr Missio Dei 17
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 3 hr Barmsweb 1,684
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 3 hr Barmsweb 2,464
More from around the web