There are a lotta nuts on here

Cookie_Parker

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11472 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the only way that Miss Porker would ever confront someone,that and hiding behind a computer screen. No more hiding now,she might as well put her fat saggy face up on her profile coz everyone will know who she is before this night is done.
http://blip.tv/albanysatanas666yahoocom/laci-...
It's a shame you think that's funny. It really is. I think Laci looks pretty. I think you look pretty.

Nothing bad to see here.

Laci doesn't have a fat saggy face. She has a face that is smiling and happy. I think that's attractive.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11473 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait until the old bags begin flapping in the wind.
"old bags" ? That's not very humanist of you. NOr feminist of you. do you believe women who are raped deserved it, too?

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11474 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Thank you birdbrain.......you just made my day. I look like a lady and you look like a hooker. Nothing captures the truth like a camera......thanks again.
That's not nice, Laci. There is nothing in her pictures that makes Pagan look like a hooker. She is a very sexy and attractive young woman. YOu have to give her that. And you are an attractive and sexy looking older woman.

Why can't women just stop bashing each other? Don't we have enough republicans in congress for that?

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11475 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume I mind that people know what I look like. I'll be the first to admit I would like to lose a LOT of weight, and have begun. But I don't mind what people say about me nor that they know what I look like, Pagan.
I would think you're much more obsessed with this than the entire topix population. sides, my picture has been shown more times on topix than anyone else's. Did you know that? It's a syndrome, actually. It's the "Cookie Parker Obsession", or for the men who have shown it it's know as "Once in love with Cookie....always in love with Cookie". That's an parody on an old song, dear. I know you don't know it.
Anyway, you have your fun if you need to at my expense. I am quite used to the obsession and the focus of my in people who apparently have no lives of their own.
Good night, pagan. Pleasant dreams, dear.
Cookie what are you talking about? I remember when this devil made a video of you. However this is of me? It does not bother me if she posts my picture here....I am happy not to look like a hooker. For what it is worth you did not either.....she does. All her videos just show her insecurities. Now my picture is out there...big deal.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11477 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame you think that's funny. It really is. I think Laci looks pretty. I think you look pretty.
Nothing bad to see here.
Laci doesn't have a fat saggy face. She has a face that is smiling and happy. I think that's attractive.
Thank you Cookie, you are pretty too. All this goes to show her sickness of mind.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#11478 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume I mind that people know what I look like. I'll be the first to admit I would like to lose a LOT of weight, and have begun. But I don't mind what people say about me nor that they know what I look like, Pagan.
I would think you're much more obsessed with this than the entire topix population. sides, my picture has been shown more times on topix than anyone else's. Did you know that? It's a syndrome, actually. It's the "Cookie Parker Obsession", or for the men who have shown it it's know as "Once in love with Cookie....always in love with Cookie". That's an parody on an old song, dear. I know you don't know it.
Anyway, you have your fun if you need to at my expense. I am quite used to the obsession and the focus of my in people who apparently have no lives of their own.
Good night, pagan. Pleasant dreams, dear.
You're not in that video,Laci is. Unless you and Laci are the same person.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11479 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Cookie, you are pretty too. All this goes to show her sickness of mind.
Go back a few pages and read your words. You told me to post them. Now stop whining.

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11480 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Cookie what are you talking about? I remember when this devil made a video of you. However this is of me? It does not bother me if she posts my picture here....I am happy not to look like a hooker. For what it is worth you did not either.....she does. All her videos just show her insecurities. Now my picture is out there...big deal.
Exactly. Big deal. NO harm. But you can't continue down this negative path and NOT say the pagan is a pretty and sexy young woman. She is. She is the fashion for her day and she looks really nice.

It won't kill you to hand out a compliment, will it? She has clothes to perform her belly dancing in and they accentuate her good body.

Admit it. It's the truth and you know it is. YOu and I would both KILL to have that body, but we rest easy in ours because we're older and more mature. I HAD that body at one time...it was fun.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11481 Feb 19, 2013
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not nice, Laci. There is nothing in her pictures that makes Pagan look like a hooker. She is a very sexy and attractive young woman. YOu have to give her that. And you are an attractive and sexy looking older woman.
Why can't women just stop bashing each other? Don't we have enough republicans in congress for that?
Cookie I appreciate your opinion and I respect your stand. However birdbrain is twisted and childish.

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11482 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the only way that Miss Porker would ever confront someone,that and hiding behind a computer screen. No more hiding now,she might as well put her fat saggy face up on her profile coz everyone will know who she is before this night is done.
http://blip.tv/albanysatanas666yahoocom/laci-...
My My Pagan, you ain't no Prize like Drag....Don't know which one is the worst looking. Pagan doesn't do pole dancing cause you are the pole and Drag with those bug eyes and long nose needs emergency surgery along with Pagan needing to gain weight because of looking so pitifully bony. Gee Laci sure out done the ole witch in the video after all. Laci, the Classy Lady and Witch the slimey looking hooker....

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#11483 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pay her no mind except to laugh at her.
Why would someone laugh at a beautiful, classy, well dressed Christian woman? Whatever you set out to accomplish with your video has failed. No wonder so many people on here are jealous of her.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11484 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
We are two different ladies....ladies that you have tried to demean and you have failed miserably at it....I said "ladies" something you will never be.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#11485 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Then only ppl who will laugh at this is ppl like you.......the decent ppl will laugh at you....
That's not so, Laci.
"DECENT" people don't laugh at others. They take no pleasure in ridicule, and pity those who provoke it.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#11486 Feb 19, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
modus operandi,...
Wow I haven't read that term since the 1970's when dealing with a study in criminology as it relates to behaviorism. Regardless of what you may think it has no barring on me personally because due diligence is what I am known for with great specificity to the subject however you do elude me because I rarely read your posts

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11487 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Cookie what are you talking about? I remember when this devil made a video of you. However this is of me? It does not bother me if she posts my picture here....I am happy not to look like a hooker. For what it is worth you did not either.....she does. All her videos just show her insecurities. Now my picture is out there...big deal.
I look like a Goth and a dancer,which is what I am. My point in making that video is to show how ignorant you are. You believe the entire world should conform to your old fashioned frumpy idea of beauty. Sorry to have to tell you this,it doesn't.
You are outdated by nearly three decades.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11488 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back a few pages and read your words. You told me to post them. Now stop whining.
I'm not whining...I thanked you. Here, I'll do it again......thanks! ;)

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#11490 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone laugh at a beautiful, classy, well dressed Christian woman? Whatever you set out to accomplish with your video has failed. No wonder so many people on here are jealous of her.
Thank you Romans....God is good and always has our back. God bless.....

Cookie_Parker

Location hidden

#11491 Feb 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that. I thought when you said Mrs.Porker, you were referring to me. Honest mistake. You know how obese I am.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11492 Feb 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is jealous of her that I know of. That is hilarious that you believe any one would be.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Albany, NY

#11494 Feb 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not whining...I thanked you. Here, I'll do it again......thanks! ;)
Yeha right,Midd Piggy. That's why you refered to me as sick and a C Manson type etc. huh?
No need to thank me,if you had wanted your pics exposed you could have made a video yourself or at least put your pic on your profile.
Let's see if you do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the essay of mark twain about the jews 24 min Seentheotherside 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 34 min Seentheotherside 1,938
The truth is difficult, I understand. 41 min Seentheotherside 166
breath of god, and how we come to light. 1 hr Seentheotherside 80
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 1 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 1 hr Seentheotherside 248
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 4 hr Barmsweb 2,620
More from around the web